by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 120 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Mistaken Identity Danni vs. Magnus (for Luffy)

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Mistaken Identity Danni vs. Magnus (for Luffy) - Page 2 Empty Re: Mistaken Identity Danni vs. Magnus (for Luffy)

Post by Tanosh Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:17 am

He held onto her wriggling and writhing form just barely. A slight lean backwards and she would feel his hips push into her well formed rump. Magnus took a few steps forward until his toes were outside the ring. When he dropped her, finally, she'd have no choice but slide down his body and land outside the carpet ring. She'd even get a feel of his excitement as she slide across the front of his hips.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Mistaken Identity Danni vs. Magnus (for Luffy) - Page 2 Empty Re: Mistaken Identity Danni vs. Magnus (for Luffy)

Post by luffy316 Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:27 am

Danni let out a loud gasp and stiffened up (his back) when Magnus brushed against his shapely rear. It made the dropout all the easier as he blushed heavily, letting out some rapid little breaths as she slid down his front.

He felt his toes touch down, looking around to see himself off the rug and trying to hop lightly away from him, blushing and folding his arms over his chest. "Alright, alright you big showoff..." she mumbled, bending over forward to pop off her shoes, dainty feet just coated in her socks as she assumed he meant both as one article of clothing

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:46 am

He couldn't help but smile as he put the girl outside the ring. Listening to her gasp made him all the more hungry to personally remove each article of clothing. The man did have some honor though and retreated to the couch as he waited for Danni to return to the ring. Magnus sat grandly upon the couch stretching out his arms on the back of it. He waited for her to reach the center of the ring and get on her hands and knees.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:33 am

Danni acted as expected, sitting down and bringing up her arms in a loose, more boxing style stance. "Ok, so you got lucky. I'm still not letting you have my pretty little lips that easy, big guy."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:30 am

Magnus stood and dropped into a deep fighting stance. Raising both arms he prepared to play a defensive round with Danni rather than attempting another overpowering match. He was interested in just how many ways he could prove his ability to trump Danni. A coy hungry grin was offered at the girls suggestion of her lips. "Show me what you've got," he challenged.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:56 am

Danni would bolster herself and hurl herself bodily at him, looking to slam her entire weight into his chest and push him back. If he held his ground, she'd push for a bit before looking up at him, batting his pretty eyes and suddenly kissing him on the lips to throw him off... not that he wouldn't necessarily enjoy it, though.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:29 pm

The collision barely rocked Magnus. Sure he couldn't move quickly once he was in this stance, but when done properly by a master it could be used to survive even the strongest of tornado winds. Magnus was far from a master in his art but the stance was more than adequate to survive little Danni. Chest to chest now, his hands went to that pleated skirt gripping it tightly into fists. While she struggled to get him out of the ring he would lift her skirt.

Then she kissed him. That was marginally unfair, not that he would complain. She would feel his body tense, stop fighting, but in this state he was only less mobile than before. "Mmmff!" He murmured into the kiss as he remembered what needed to be done.

His arms lifted upwards, attempting to pull her skirt up to her chest, and if she didn't keep her arms down he'd lift it off of her body.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:55 pm

Danni murred in surprise and protest as her skirt rising as they struggled, feeling his bright pink panties exposed. The bulge growing in would be hidden to all but the keenest eyes, but it was still embarassing. She'd squeal a bit and try to shove her arms down and lower the skirt quickly, trying to yank it from his hands since having it removed would be just as bad as leaving the ring. She'd still try shoving her chest and body into him, not that it would do much but maybe distract him, unless the kiss did more than she expected. At that thought, she'd try to slowly snake her tongue inside his lips...

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:29 pm

He had fairly keen eyes, but presently they were lidded. Even if they had been open, the nearness of Danni's face would obscure the rest of the world from his senses. As she fought to keep her skirt down, his grip would shift slightly, thumbs grasping her shirt tightly, and now she'd have to make a choice: Push the skirt down and tear the shirt, or let the skirt come up and save the shirt. Physically his stance was strong, deep, partly because his feet were spread to two and a half times the width of his shoulders, so while he couldn't exactly move himself with any great speed, she'd not move him either.

Chest to chest didn't give him much pause. Her little body was warm against his but there was not much a cushion against ribcage on ribcage contact. Her tongue however, was admitted immediately. This was one form of wrestling he was actually good at. His own mouth opened, and his own began to defend its territory against the smaller invader.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:14 am

Danni shivered a bit in the powerful hold, mixed arousal and frantic panic and frustration at her position. She'd try to slide her leg between his, trying to rub her silky smooth thigh against his tool to distract him and hopefully weaken his grip enough to wriggle free, but she was just trying anything she could at this point as he seemed to overpower her in all ways.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next