Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 1 Registered, 1 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Yona Giovanni (C) vs Juniper Nayle

2 posters

Go down

Yona Giovanni (C) vs Juniper Nayle Empty Yona Giovanni (C) vs Juniper Nayle

Post by Cleomori Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:47 pm

Standard Match: Winner determined by pinfall, submission, and no disqualifications.
After a frightening easy win against Squishy, Yona was riding high on her momentum recently. There was, perhaps, a fear at first that she wouldn't be strong enough to keep her hardcore belt for long, but in the end, it must've been nerves. The brunette heel was far too strong, and had come way too far to stop in her journey now. She was a goddamn champion, and as the queen of her respective promotion, she'd reign over every woman and man that stepped toe-to-toe with her in the ring. That, especially included Juniper Nayle. She was a cute little newbie that was making waves recently in AFW—as a matter of fact, Yona had asked for this match, wanting to fully settle down on her throne with confidence that she was invincible.
She was sure Juniper was a strong one, but that made it all the better. She needed a real challenge to bite her in the ass for a while. After all, that's how she got this strong to begin with; she constantly messed with people that were overall, better wrestlers than her. Even now, she wasn't all powerful, and took far more hits than she'd like to admit to, but at the end of the day, she had won the championship for a reason. She wasn't going to succumb tonight, and as her friends from Hade's Plague all gathered by the barricades to root for the heel—Yona, decided to surprise everyone, going on a helicopter that was flying above the stadium space. Soon, the staff would pore glitter down from above, as red smoke began to enrapture the sights of everyone there.
With a deep breath, the brunette leapt from off the helicopter, and in a specular manner, unloading a parachute to reveal batman-like wings as she descended to the ring. With a loud thump, she had finally made it to her match—for the first time ever, right when she was supposed to. The audience cheered, and applauded her. Not even her haters could get a word in, as the majority was absolutely shocked by her cinematic display of badassery.
"Let's fucking do this~!" Yona remarked.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Match Attire:

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Yona Giovanni (C) vs Juniper Nayle Empty Re: Yona Giovanni (C) vs Juniper Nayle

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:19 pm

Someone had been making a rumbling around AFW. In her short time here, she had won a bevy of matches and was trying to make her name known. She had even recently secured the Hardcore belt for herself. All that fame, and all that popularity would make Yona a hot topic in the AFW pantheon.

So, she decided to use that title of her's and immediately call for a match that had some...Confused? The last time Juniper was seen in AFW was for an anniversary event where it seemed likemit would be her last time at the company. Before that, she was kicked out of Japan for being here without a passport or clearance of any kind.

And as of late, Juniper was the GM (in training) of Leviathan, another wrestling brand/promotion in the States. Her job there had brought her to new heights. She was organizing matches, doing payroll, creating hype for new and returning wrestlers there. However...That didn't at all dilapidate her AFW Legacy. It was what got her where she was. And now some little girl who thought she was hot shit wanted to challenge her. She agreed to the match on a few conditions.

-She didn't want to fight for the belt. Even in her past, Juniper just wanted to fight champions  not be one herself. She rolled with the big names just fine anyway~
-The match was to be standard. Not because Juniper didnt want to fight hardcore. But she was an asset now, and needed to be protected at least somewhat from injury
-Her thrird request...

----------

With Yona landing in the ring, the crowd cheered for her. It went on for a few moments before a loud voice cut them off on the speakers. "On time? On time?! Who the fuck let you have a belt?" There was no one around. Suddenly, the spotlight shines down on Juniper as she rolled out from under the ring.

At first, shocked gasps...And then cheering for the redhead. She stood up and threw an arm up in the air, giving her trademark grin again. "You forgot who the Rising Star of AFW is...You know what they say: An older Star shines brighter~" She climbs into the ring. Juniper had decided to opt for a different attire tonight for her surprise return. She sported a martial arts gi. Her black belt wrapped right around her waist. On the back was the Romani flag, proud and showing. She spoke into her mic.

"You wanted me. You got me. But...You know what I asked you to do..."

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune/art/Juniper-Gi-Girls-RULE-913077543
Yona Giovanni (C) vs Juniper Nayle Juniper___gi_girls_rule_by_dorune_df3mf53-375w-2x.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTEyNSIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2VjMmFjYjk2LTBhZTYtNGViOC1hOWQ5LTI0NGY0YjhjZmNkY1wvZGYzbWY1My0xZWFiOWE1OS1lMTAxLTRhNDctYWQ5Ny03OWRhZWY5ZWY1OWMuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTc1MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:41 am

Yona found herself positioned in the middle of the ring, her gaze unwaveringly focused on Juniper, who was basked in the glow of the spotlight as it highlighted her entrance. The collective response from the audience reverberated throughout the vast arena, creating a symphony of astonishment and anticipation. Yona could feel the surge of adrenaline pulsating within her bloodstream, intensifying her fervent desire to outshine her opponent and emerge victorious.
Sporting a mischievous smirk, she effortlessly lifted the sleek microphone to her perfectly glossed lips, expertly responding to Juniper's provocation. "Ah, it seems like you don't know who you're going up against. If you did, you wouldn't have stepped into the ring with me, the Hardcore Champion!" Each word she uttered exuded an undeniable aura of self-assurance, perfectly complemented by her graceful movements as she elegantly roamed the circumference of the ring, carefully observing her unforeseen adversary.
Yona couldn't help but notice the impressive transformation in Juniper's appearance as she carefully observed the martial arts gi she was now donning, perfectly accentuated by the black belt wrapped securely around her waist. The sight of Juniper's bold choice in attire undoubtedly captured Yona's attention. However, Yona was resolute in her determination to not allow this unexpected turn of events to disrupt her focus or distract her from her own goals.
Yona couldn't help but let out a chuckle, her eyes narrowing with amusement. "So, it seems like the saying holds true that an older star shines brighter, huh?" she remarked, a confident smirk tugging at the corner of her lips. "Well, Juniper, tonight is going to be the night where we truly see just how much shine you've got left in you. Sure, you may proudly wear the Romani flag on your back, but in that ring, it's going to be me who leaves a lasting impression as the true star." As she flexed her muscles, a powerful combination of determination and excitement radiated from her gaze, leaving no doubt in anyone's mind about her unwavering confidence.
Filled with excitement and captivated by the thrilling ambiance of the unforeseen confrontation, the crowd emitted a deafening roar. Yona, prepared to deliver a spectacle that would be etched in their memories forever, aimed to demonstrate that regardless of who made a comeback, she would forever be the rightful owner of the spotlight.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:24 pm

"Of couuuurse I know who Im going up against. Ya had me have to get a visa and all to be here again." She pointed a finger at Yona. "The woman of the hour, one of the best here, a champion! A hardcore champion!" She had a gleam in her eye as she casually walked back and leaned against the ropes. "Ive seen your kind...I STILL do over at where I work. You think you're mighty, powerful, at the top of thr world even. Of course you are, but game is fleeting, cutie."

Truth be told, Yona was right with her statement. Juniper hadnt been in an AFW match in a long while. Her other appearances elsewhere were for promotional purposes, promoting others in the ring, or just being one of many a face of a company. When Yona claimed how she was going to leave a lasting impression, Juniper chuckled. "What leaves an impression isnt what you plan to do. Its in what is done. What you are known for..." She eyes Yona up and down before walking over to her, her voice trails for a moment. "Speaking of..."

"Didn't we agree you would be...Without something?" Without missing a beat or being secretive, and without her eyes leaving Yona's face, her fingers point down at her heel boots.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:08 pm

Yona wore a self-assured grin as she responded to Juniper's remarks, thoroughly enjoying the playful back-and-forth that had occurred before their impending showdown. The mention of obtaining a visa for their encounter brought forth a hearty chuckle from Yona, highlighting the fact that their clash was a meeting of individuals from different countries. With a raised finger, Juniper acknowledged Yona's prestigious championship title, and in response, the hardcore champion paid close attention, her face betraying little emotion.
As Juniper critiqued Yona's perceived arrogance and warned her of the fleeting nature of success, Yona simply cocked her head to the side and maintained unbroken eye contact with Juniper. Although Juniper's words struck a chord with Yona, who admittedly took great pride in her accomplishments, she refused to let it distract her from the current challenge she was facing.
As Juniper leaned against the ropes, engaging in a heated exchange of words, Yona remained composed, taking in every syllable with a steady composure. The idea of leaving a lasting impact seemed inconsequential to her, for Yona firmly believed that actions held more weight than mere words. With a resolute determination, she was ready to showcase her unrivaled skills and prove herself within the confines of the boxing ring.
As Juniper drew closer, carefully examining Yona with a penetrating stare, Yona fearlessly maintained eye contact without any signs of wavering. The remark regarding something that leaves a lasting impact piqued her curiosity, and she mentally prepared herself for whatever test or task Juniper was about to present. When Juniper directed her attention towards Yona's heeled boots, Yona arched an eyebrow, allowing a subtle smirk to grace her lips.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Mar 03, 2024 1:05 pm

Juniper let out another laugh out into the open. She knew she wasn't wrong in what she said. The qhole reason she was back here again is because someone looked back into the past and wanted to fight her based on what she was known for and all the more.

She lifted her head up to look at the lights. "Juat the fact you're unshaken proves another thing. You're cut different than the rest of the so and so people who want to do what youre doing. I'll have to get your info down after I finish terrorizing you in this ring."

When Yona didnt reapond to her looks down, Juniper became slightly agitated. "Oh come on. An agent set this up for you or something? You forgot ome of my stipulations for dragging myself alllll the way back to Japan, hun?" She stood tall again, the 5'10 woman putting hands on her hips as some of the crowd cheered in anticipation, knowing what she was going to say next.

"Boots, socks, lose em~" She said rather flatly, more whistles and cheers from the crowd. They knew what the deal was, and if Yona didnt...She would learn soon.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:19 pm

Yona couldn't help but roll her eyes at Juniper's antics. The woman was relentless in her pursuit of attention, but Yona wasn't about to let herself be swayed by such transparent tactics.
With a smirk playing on her lips, Yona finally turned her gaze back to Juniper, unfazed by her attempts at intimidation. "You talk a big game, but let's see if you can back it up in the ring," she retorted, her tone dripping with confidence.
As Juniper made her demand, Yona raised an eyebrow, unimpressed by the request. "You think taking off my boots is going to give you an advantage? Sorry to disappoint, but I don't play by your rules," she replied, her voice laced with defiance.
Ignoring the cheers from the crowd, Yona stood her ground, refusing to give in to Juniper's attempts at intimidation. She may have been back in Japan, but she wasn't about to let herself be bullied into submission by anyone, least of all Juniper.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:03 am

"Of course I talk a big game, its my JOB~" She fired back. "And unlike you, I have a long history here. Don't get me wrong, I know youre a champion and all...But you should still listen to your elders, my dear."

Upon Juniper's request denial, she grinned. The redhead knew how to play at the game. "I could just refuse to fight ya then, but where's the fun in that? I know you're irching to throw down with me. A heel like you has a lot to prove still, I guess." She shrugged her shoulders and walked closer to Yona. "But I guess keeping your fashion together takes priority. Is that it? Or you don't want anyone seeing the goods for free? Hmm?"

She got right in the woman's face. "Or maybe just lile all the others, youre scared. Fearful of being embarrassed, so you put up more of a tough act."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:36 am

Yona's eyes narrowed as she listened to the redhead's taunts, her patience wearing thin with each word that dripped from her lips like venom. The audacity of this woman to question her priorities and mock her skills was infuriating.
With a cold smirk, Yona leaned in closer, her voice dripping with disdain. "Oh, how quaint. You think you're some kind of authority just because you've been around longer? Newsflash, sweetheart, longevity doesn't equate to superiority. And unlike you, I don't need to rely on cheap tricks and theatrics to prove my worth in the ring."
Yona's tone turned icy as she continued, "As for your insinuations about my fashion and motives, let me make one thing crystal clear: I don't owe you or anyone else an explanation. And if you think for one second that I'm scared of facing you, you're sorely mistaken. I'll gladly take you on and wipe that smug grin off your face, proving once and for all who the real champion is."
With a dismissive flick of her hand, Yona turned away, refusing to waste any more energy on someone so beneath her. But deep down, she relished the thought of teaching this arrogant upstart a lesson in humility, one painful blow at a time.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:43 pm

Frowned. Simply frowned. Well, she got to wipe that smug look off the redhead's face for a moment. It only returned a few moments later after Yona finished what she had to say to Juniper. She claimed she wouldn't adhere to what Juniper asked to even have this match happen in the first place? She truly was a heel~

"Man, I dunno who runs stuff round here, but they let their champions be this mouthy?" She shrugged and took some steps back to her own corner, tightening her belt some and bouncing on her feet. "If you wanna make me work harder, then that's all ya had to say." Her aloof eyes suddenly turned to daggers. "But I get what I want, at any risk, at any cause. Champion or not." She shadowboxed the air some, her uniform making some snaps to annotate how strong her punches were in just the air. "You will be mine, one way...Or another young lady..."

There was enough talk between them, it was time to fight it out!

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down