Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Called up to the Big Man

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Called up to the Big Man - Page 2 Empty Re: Called up to the Big Man

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:33 pm

Renee would be huffing at Aya as she was challenged in a match with the chairwoman of AFW. She really wasn’t in the mood to be in a match right now. In fact, she was only here to watch the matches from backstage.

It took a few minute of silence from Renee before she decided that maybe Aya’s idea was not so bad. In her eyes, she can get a one up on her rival. It seemed very farfetched but if it meant slowing Yona down to her level, then so be it.

“Okay fine. I’ll tag team with my rival Yona. I just wanna know why you are so eager with the two of us teaming up? What do I gain from tagging with that crazy brother abusing murderer?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:35 pm

"You get to finish her for good. I want you to take everything from her; you may be surprised to hear this, but we may have that in common! Difference is, I want her dead."

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:39 pm

“HUH?”

Renee was taken aback by what Aya told her to do with her rival. She hated Yona for what her brother told her when they were growing up but she wasn’t really the type of person to murder someone. That was not within her code of wrestling. Whether it be extreme or not, Renee had a code to always practice safe wrestling with all of her opponents. So this request from Aya was all the way at the left side of the parking lot near the baseball stadium.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:07 pm

"No-no-no, I don't want you to kill her. I want you to destroy her career in wrestling. Specifically, since you both wear face masks, you could potentially pretend to be the real Yona Giovanni, accusing the fake of being Louise Heisenberg, who was on the run for her crimes~ Actually, I think it's fair to say we could spin a narrative that she killed your sister and stole your real name.. "Yona Giovanni."

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:19 pm

Renee was very confused about what Aya was saying. She was relieved that she wasn’t gonna murder someone in the ring but now she was in a ploy to ruin the career of her rival. Renee had questions but was open to the idea.

“So let me get this straight. You want me to team up with Yona and put on a lie about her being an imposter and reveal to the world that she’s Louise Heisenberg, the killer on the loose? You also want me to tell a story about her murdering a sister I don’t have and her stealing her own name.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:04 pm

"Basically. You can still be Renee and Yona, but you'd have to switch between wearing a mask or not wearing one, but look on the bright side! You'd be assisted by the boss of all people! Who knows, you might even win a championship before Yona."

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:25 pm

Renee was weighing her options. This was her chance to get one over her rival and be considered the better between the two. On the other hand, she wanted to work her way to the top and doing this won’t seem genuine for her. Before she made her decision, she would ask Aya some questions.

“Why are you hoping for my rival’s downfall? I mean, I hate her guts already but why are you going with me to do her downfall? Wouldn’t you be the one to reveal who she actually is and get the police on her? You’re running AFW so you have all the executive decisions so this seems out of the ordinary for a chairwoman to do.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Sat Dec 09, 2023 2:39 am

Aya wanted to be honest and explain her plan, but she paused for a moment—weakness in her facial expression. She didn't have a single clue as to why she was doing or saying anything she had. That's when she finally realized, woken up by the question. It had become that time of the year, where her demons were beginning to take over her mind. She had all this power, but there was always the constant fear that it would consume her. However, she didn't plan to live all too long. If one thing was for certain, she'd use her remaining control over her mind to bring peace to the world, kill her family, and hand the company over to her adopted children. Once she's finally gotten all remnants of their families' demon, she'd be able to pass on in peace. At the very least, she could go knowing that she ultimately did more than her sister. It was fair to say her jealousy made the bastards that resided in her stronger, but she would use that strength to destroy and create in her image. Luckily, she had her coin flip method to help control them. She didn't know why it worked so well, but at the very least, she somewhat tamed that monsters that way.
Nonetheless, she snapped back to reality, Renee watching her go into complete paralysis. However, her point still stood, and she used it as a crutch to take control of the conversation once again: Yona wasn't needed anymore. She lured both Femi and Sydney to AFW, and soon Freja would be here too. She could save Yona for later, so that she could torture her sister with the death of her granddaughter, but not yet. The plan she had come up with minutes ago was ridiculous in hindsight, but at the same time, it might actually work. Yona's life has been going too smoothly, and if her reveal of her true identity goes well, it'll be all too perfect for her. If she could get Renee to pretend to be the real Yona, it could stir even more controversy and fuck with the brunette heel even more—she couldn't put it into words at the time, but she definitely wanted to see Yona Giovanni suffer. If she couldn't keep her close and use her, she'd just have to fuck her over, and hope that she either comes to her side or dies trying to get away from her.
"Because Renee, you are everything a wrestler should be, and in spite of that, Yona gets more credit in this industry than you do—it's blasphemous. I'm actually a fan of theatrics, so to me, she's the villain, while you—you could be the hero, don't you think? With that type of rivalry, it'll bring more people to AFW! That's why I signed you both here to begin with!" She slightly lied, sprinkling in some truths in there to make sure her mind was still hers.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Sat Dec 09, 2023 2:46 am

Renee would be looking in at Aya zoning out and jumped a bit when Aya snapped back to reality. She then listened to what Aya was saying at her and she nodded in agreement. She could agree that maybe she can play the hero in taking down her rival. I mean, Yona’s brother would appreciate it if she managed to take down his abuser of a sister. However, she wasn’t won over just yet. Aya still needed to win her over with some sort of positive outcome.

“Ok. I have the fans cheering me on if I take down my rival and run her out of AFW. But what do I get after that? Don’t tell me this is some ploy to get Yona out of your hair. I need some reward for me play acting my rival from time to time.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:38 am

Aya stood up, and turned her back to Renee. She faced the window, contemplating how much she was willing to give away. The Goddess truly didn't care for her company, but it certainly held its benefits. Aya was on the verge of handing over the company just to get back at her family, yet she wasn't even willing to do that. At the very least, she'd give her some control as her protégé or second-in-command. Actually, that was quite the perfect idea, she thought of. The black-haired seductress had her own secret organization that held a lot of power, and to offer Renee a role in that group would surely be fruitful to both her wrestling career and her life outside AFW. Her unnamed hierarchy had far more power than most knew. They had managed to evade law enforcement for a long time, the police never able to pin down a single one of their wicked deeds, and control over the different branches across the world.
"I'll make you a second-in-command of sorts. I'll give you the opportunity your rival dared to reject; I hope you won't make the same mistake. It truly has its perks, you see! I can't give direct details until you've proved your loyalty, but I assure you, you'll have the freedom and power to do whatever you want under my supervision. How does that sound?"

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next