Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 6 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 2 Bots

Daaharu, Grievous77, killcarrion, LunarWolf, SimplyMoon, WrestleMind

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Adrian Kytes

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Sisters of All Styles (S.A.S.)

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Pyrena Alexandria Nikos

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Aisha Love

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Looking for New Matches

Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:38 am by RadiantKarna332

So, I've been doing some postings here and there these last few days, but I haven't made any new match lately, so I've been thinking if there is anyone interested to have the threads with me. Feel free to PM me here or send me a message via discord, KarnaKarna #1166. Looking forward for anyone interested.

Comments: 4

Looking for matches

Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:15 pm by anime_hentaifighter

Looking for stuff to do here. So if anyone is interested then let me know

Comments: 0

A some break

Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:40 am by skip-stop

Hi

I know that I have threads with only three people, but I am too lazy to write in PM to everyone. I take a little break. I had an unlikely event that turned my life upside down. I hope that in one or two weeks I will return to normal

Acuya, Edmund, I’m sorry

Peace to everyone

Comments: 1

That one movie that has 2 Sherlocks in it (Called Avengers Infinity War for some reason :/)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

That one movie that has 2 Sherlocks in it (Called Avengers Infinity War for some reason :/) Empty That one movie that has 2 Sherlocks in it (Called Avengers Infinity War for some reason :/)

Post by Vcom7418 on Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:09 pm

For real though...this is the hypest I've ever been for a movie.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

View user profile

Back to top Go down

That one movie that has 2 Sherlocks in it (Called Avengers Infinity War for some reason :/) Empty Re: That one movie that has 2 Sherlocks in it (Called Avengers Infinity War for some reason :/)

Post by M.J.Caboose14 on Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:18 pm

Saw that trailer....OMG WE'RE GONNA HAVE SO MANY FANGASMS!

M.J.Caboose14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

That one movie that has 2 Sherlocks in it (Called Avengers Infinity War for some reason :/) Empty Re: That one movie that has 2 Sherlocks in it (Called Avengers Infinity War for some reason :/)

Post by St.Ambs on Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:20 pm

AWWWWW YEEEEEEEEHHH!!

That one movie that has 2 Sherlocks in it (Called Avengers Infinity War for some reason :/) All-aboard-the-hype-train

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori on Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:39 pm

I was fine until the end. Ya'got me trailer. Hit me where it counted.

Yori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:12 pm

Man, we've been building up TEN YEARS to this...gonna be amazing.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man on Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:24 pm

I nearly let out a fangirl ish scream, I'm so damn hyped for this, but my body isn't ready for it until after Black Panther. I think I was so close to squealing when I saw Spider-Man in his (supposedly) Iron Spider outfit given I'm a huge Spider-Man fan.

And seriously, there'd better be a no shit Sherlock joke in this movie between Stark and Strange. XD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:41 pm

I just hope, especially after Ragnarok, we don't get "LOKI TURNS EVIL AND BETRAYS THOR HUR HUR HUR" for like, the 4th time.

Though, by the time Avengers 4 is done, I'm expecting and hoping for several deaths in the series

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon on Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:53 pm

I feel sad for DC movie wise. Comics wise they've been fantastic compared to Marvel, which is just this lol fest of sadness.

-La Avispa Negra II
-Aisha Love
-Ragna the Crushing Beast
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 on Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:08 pm

On that note....EVERYONE READ DOOMSDAY CLOCK! Its sooooooo good!

M.J.Caboose14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier on Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:06 am

SimplyMoon wrote:I feel sad for DC movie wise. Comics wise they've been fantastic compared to Marvel, which is just this lol fest of sadness.

I am not so terribly surprised by that to be honest.

*Ben Affleck. The man who played in Gigli and Daredevil should not be Batman. It´s that simple in my opinion. The man sadly was at his height when he was still Beniffer. He´s a popcorn actor and a revenue and critical poison like Christian Bale which I quite like used to be too.
*Zack Snyder. A guy that manages to direct Batman vs Superman and only makes it barely into the top 50 most grossing movies at its height does it all wrong.
*Superman is always an unknown actor. Why? Ok, Christopher Reeves made a good Superman but come on. Why is nobody afraid to play the Joker after the stellar performance of Nicolson and Ledger?
*Batman 3+4. Enough said.
*The supporting cast. Aquaman and Cyborg vs. Hawkeye and Spiderman. The best thing about Aquaman ist the joke that he can talk with fish.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next