by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Round 1: Reiko Kanamori vs Kokona Kumashiro

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Round 1: Reiko Kanamori vs Kokona Kumashiro - Page 3 Empty Re: Round 1: Reiko Kanamori vs Kokona Kumashiro

Post by anegge Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:18 am

"Ohh," groaned the sumo disappointedly. She got back up and ran to the ropes, dashing back to land another splash. This time she leapt down spreadeagled at the wrestle angel for a thunderous belly to belly splash.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Round 1: Reiko Kanamori vs Kokona Kumashiro - Page 3 GXChUKwRound 1: Reiko Kanamori vs Kokona Kumashiro - Page 3 1BElGMIRound 1: Reiko Kanamori vs Kokona Kumashiro - Page 3 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Round 1: Reiko Kanamori vs Kokona Kumashiro - Page 3 Empty Re: Round 1: Reiko Kanamori vs Kokona Kumashiro

Post by Clyton Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:49 am

Reiko watched as Kokona went towards the ropes. She knew what would come next, so the moment the sumo jumped, Reiko quickly rolled out of the way. She then quickly stood up, much to her arms and legs shaking from the heavy punishment she took. If the splash had connected, she would've been finished. She waited as Kokona got up, and the moment the girl stood up, Reiko went to approach and kick with her left leg on her mid-section, but that kick was meant to be grabbed, so when Kokona grabs it, Reiko would jump and lash out her right leg in a enzuigiri to the head.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:58 am

Kokona's eyes widened as she unexpectedly crashed into the raw canvas. "Ugh," she groaned weakly getting back to her feet. She was, in fact, too disoriented to even understand that it was Reiko's kick that she had blocked. But she had a guess as to what had happened when she was sent plunging back down to the ground, her body tossed a surprisingly significant distance forward by the expert kick from Reiko. Koko's eyes teared up as she put her hand to the back of her head. That awful headache was back.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Round 1: Reiko Kanamori vs Kokona Kumashiro - Page 3 GXChUKwRound 1: Reiko Kanamori vs Kokona Kumashiro - Page 3 1BElGMIRound 1: Reiko Kanamori vs Kokona Kumashiro - Page 3 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:58 pm

Reiko waited, waited until Kokona was on one knee. The moment that happened, she rushed forward, before jumping off the sumo's other knee with her left leg, and lashed out her right leg again that is heading for the back of the girl's head, this time, with incredibly more lethal force as she performed her finisher, the 'Golden Wizard', the perfected version of a Shining Wizard. She hopes that this move will finish her off.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:26 pm

Koko was panting with exertion as she got up onto her knees. Suddenly she screamed out in shock as her leggy foe rushed straight at her. Not another kick to the head, anything but that! Reiko deftly mounted her mountainous thigh, leaving the sumo less than a second to react. Kokona reflexively brought her arm up to cushion the blow.

Time seemed to stop as the golden wizard connected Reiko's sweeping shin with Kokona's bicep. The crowd roared although whether in support of Reiko's finisher or Kokona's block was unclear. The sumo fell back, now spread eagled. Despite the hit not connecting directly with her head it seemed to have still done some real damage. The massive kawaii had been completely stunned.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:30 am

Reiko did not actually see if the kick made contact with Kokona's head or not, for her vision slightly blurred for a bit at the seemingly worst of times. She landed on her front after the kick, unaware that the kick was slightly blocked. Immediately, she got up on fours and slowly crawled towards the prone sumo, a very happy yet weak-looking facial expression. She did not have enough strength, and might not be able to finish the girl off if the latter kicked out. She laid over Kokona as she hooked a leg with her two arms, those arms shaking from the lack of strength needed to fully hook the leg, but she needed to do that so she has a higher chance of successfully completing the pin. "One!" The ref girl started to count. 'Come on!' Reiko thought as she desperately awaited the results.

Last edited by 553 on Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:08 am

"Uh?" groaned the confused sumo weakly as she felt her opponent's arms wrap into a tight hug around her thigh. Her jaw was open and she was drooling slowly out of one side of her mouth. Were those Reiko's breasts pressing into the top of her thigh? What was going on?

The mat by her head produced a loud slap, and she turned to see the ref girl yell, "One!" The sumo's eyes widened. "No!" she yelped realizing that Reiko had her leg expertly hooked, despite the angel's supreme exhaustion. The hefty sumo kicked her entrapped calf, but her thigh hardly moved at all.

Koko bit her lower lip, her heart sinking. She certainly had the energy left to get out, but with her head still ringing from the constant beating the brunette had given her she was worried that any sudden movement would send her into slumber land from increased dizziness. And she only had one and a half seconds to make her move...

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:52 pm

"Two!" The ref girl yelled again as Reiko desperately hooked the leg back further than before with all the strength she can muster. Her arms were visibly shaking. 'COME ON! Just one more second!' She thought in her mind as there was only one second to decide if she won the match or not at this moment.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:03 pm

Kokona gritted her teeth. She had to give it her best shot even if she ended up KO'd! "Raaah!" roared the pudgy fighter as she kicked with her other foot as hard as she could trying to effect a rollover from the pin as the ref's hand came down for the final count.

--
If Kokona is able to flip Reiko off, she'll end up in a reversed pin position with her crotch pressing awkwardly down on the girl's face. Of course, the ref won't be able to start the pin count immediately, because she'll be testing to see whether the dizzy sumo is still awake.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:00 pm

Reiko gasped as the pin was broken. What's worse, the situation was now reversed since Kokona was now on top of her! The most embarrassing part is that she's getting a faceful of the girl's crotch. Immediately, she tried to push the sumo off, but with her strength, that is seemingly impossible. Only mumbling can be heard from Reiko as her body squirmed under Kokona's, desperately trying to get out as she was getting a lack of oxygen from this predicament.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next