Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Round 1: Reiko Kanamori vs Kokona Kumashiro

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Round 1: Reiko Kanamori vs Kokona Kumashiro - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 1: Reiko Kanamori vs Kokona Kumashiro

Post by anegge Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:25 pm

Kokona rolled off of the girl, gleefully. She was going to give her a huge sumo splash now! Kokona began to push herself up from the mat, but her head swam. It turned out getting bashed in the head twice and then put in a sleeper was not real good for one's concentration. She hadn't noticed as she 'no sold' the sleeper but her vision was almost completely clouded from the lack of oxygen she had been getting.

The mammoth kawaii did a little impromptu revision of her plan as she simply fell forward back on top of Reiko. She would need some time to shake the cobwebs from her head. She shifted to one side quickly and hooked the girl's far leg up covering her arm as well for a pin. It was pretty much the only move she could handle at this point. Her big bust rose and fell dramatically atop her Japanese fellow as it tried to pump oxygen back to her head.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Round 1: Reiko Kanamori vs Kokona Kumashiro - Page 2 GXChUKwRound 1: Reiko Kanamori vs Kokona Kumashiro - Page 2 1BElGMIRound 1: Reiko Kanamori vs Kokona Kumashiro - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Round 1: Reiko Kanamori vs Kokona Kumashiro - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 1: Reiko Kanamori vs Kokona Kumashiro

Post by Clyton Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:33 pm

The moment Kokona landed again on Reiko's body, the girl's limbs jolted, before falling back down. She did not move, as she was being pinned. "One!" The ref said, Reiko now starting to get back her senses. "Two!" But suddenly, her eyes widened as she mustered enough strength to kick out of the pin, her body flopping to the side after the kick-out. But she was still pretty drained from the earlier splash, panting for air as most of her oxygen was depleted.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:55 pm

Kokona hadn't really expected her cover to win her the match and it had granter her precious time. She had recovered enough that it wasn't much of a trial to crawl to the ropes and pull herself up now. She turned to see the wounded angel breathing heavily and smirked. She bounced of the ropes, still stumbling a bit but gaining momentum as she charged towards the girl. Then she leapt in to the air raising her legs to impact the girl right in her midsection with a weighty butt drop to keep her stunned.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Round 1: Reiko Kanamori vs Kokona Kumashiro - Page 2 GXChUKwRound 1: Reiko Kanamori vs Kokona Kumashiro - Page 2 1BElGMIRound 1: Reiko Kanamori vs Kokona Kumashiro - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:00 am

"GAHHH!!" Reiko yelled, eyes widened in pain, as she released some spittle from her mouth, the butt drop strong enough to force her upper body up in shock, before falling down. Her legs were kicking the mat wildly, and her hands were trying to push Kokona off, but to no avail. 'Why did I have to face her of all the other people?...' She thought, tears already dwelled in her eyes as she desperately tried to push her off, the weight being too much for her to handle.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:10 am

Kokona rolled off her harried opponent and stood to her feet pleased to find that she was able to do so with almost no dizziness. She reached down under Reiko's armpits to haul the girl up so that the brunette was facing away from her. Then she leaned down to reach under the kawaii's thighs so she could toss her effortlessly into midair, lifting her knee for a spine shattering atomic drop. Hopefully, the wrestle angel had been stunned well enough that she would be able to pull it off.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:54 am

Reiko was pulled up with little effort, still stunned from the butt drop. Her eyes are constantly wincing. She was thrown in mid-air like a rag doll, before she landed harshly on her tailbone. "UWAHHH!!" She screamed, eyes widened, sending harsh shivers up her spine. She remained there, sitting on that one knee, completely paralyzed from the harsh surge of pain.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:03 am

Kokona wrapped both of her thick arms around the injured kawaii as if to comfort her. Of course, the sumo intended no such thing despite the fact that she was feeling somewhat bad for her opponent after the girl's extreme reaction to her atomic drop. Then she drew the girl tight into a rear bear hug squeezing her powerful biceps into the girl's midsection. Kokona frowned, "It's um... okay if you want to give up." she suggested sheepishly.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:30 am

"AHHHH!!!" Reiko screamed as she was squeezed in the rear bear hug, her arms weakly moving to try to pry those huge arms off. "N-No!" She pleaded, not giving up, even if she eventually falls unconscious, her face showing a painful expression and full of tears.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:07 am

"That's so brave." Kokona told the harried girl admiringly as she kept her big squeeze up. But then the mighty kawaii loosened up a bit "Okay, here we go." she announced as she leaned back suddenly into a suplex releasing the brunette to spill back onto the mat. Then the sumo scrambled back trying to catch Reiko in a leg hook pin once again, hoping to prevent her any further harm if possible.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:58 am

Reiko could only watch helplessly and gasp as she was thrown backwards in the suplex. Her upper body hit the mat hard, before her lower body flopped down to the mat, and there she is, laid on the mat motionless and groaning, laid spread eagle as her leg was hooked up. "One! Two!" But like the last pin, Reiko managed to regain some of her senses before the 2nd count and kicked out. She slowly tried sitting up, but her arms were shaky, and could barely see what's going on with her wincing eyes, still dazed from the earlier attack.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next