Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Fighter and her Fan Club: The price of fame!

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Fighter and her Fan Club: The price of fame! Empty A Fighter and her Fan Club: The price of fame!

Post by Tarantulust Wed Mar 22, 2023 12:59 am

Three figures sat around a wooden, handmade table in total silence. In the center of the table was a single candle light, gently illuminating certain features of every member at the table. The small, shack-like building they sat in was the Leader’s. A long awaited project that had finally come to fruition after many days scrounging and building. Now, after months of hard work, the three were together. But who or what exactly were these three strangers? Even the candle light couldn’t totally illuminate their features.

The one who sat at the head of the table was a smaller creature, but one with sharp teeth and bright yellow eyes. It was this creature that had set about building the surroundings the others found themselves in, and they were happy to be welcomed by a fellow comrade. The next one, the tallest of the punch, appeared to be a woman at first glance. Her face was wrapped in many layers of bandages, with only a single, black and blood red eye peeking through the darkness. This woman was currently peering at the third and final member of the group. A smaller creature than the first, one whose eyes were hidden from view, but the sharp, vampire-like fangs were on full display as they smiled and perched onto the top of their chair like a bird or gargoyle might.

A Goblin, a Ghoul, and a Bat-Kin.
Spoiler:

As strange of a group as this was, they all seemed excited. The tallest member’s shoulders would shake occasionally, while the smallest squeaked while hugging their toy. Before anyone got too crazy, the leader would stand up in his chair and cast his arms in the air.

“Alright! With everyone here, we can now declare our official EarthShaker Entertainment Fanclub: Base 1.0 officially up and ready to roll!”

The other two clapped, with the bat-like creature clapping rather quickly and the red eyed woman trying her best to clap faster than a golf clap.

“Okay~ First things first! Let’s have a roll call and explain why we love Hathiya!”

This had clearly been done numerous times between the trio, because the others seemed to have practiced their responses and the order they went in.

“I’m Gob-Gob! I think Hathiya is next tier level, y’know?! Totally strong, quick thinking…and I gotta kiss from her~”

The other two shared the same glance they always did when Gob-Gob bragged about the kiss he got from their idol. But they let it go this time in order to move things along.

“I’m Brat!!!” The bat creature piped up in a squeaky, happy voice, “I-I met Ms. Hathiya at the meet and greet. I didn’t really get to say much to her, but she risked her life to protect me! I think she’s a hero! And me and Mr. Nightside love her a whole lot and lot!” Brat said while giving her stuffed toy a happy squeeze.

“Morticia…L-love is a strong word…but without her…I wouldn’t have met you guys…and…she helped me make…friends…I can’t thank…her enough.” The Ghoul muttered in her deep tone, gently scratching at her bandaged face. Each member smiled at each other, finding comradery in a common interest!

The three had gotten together right after the meet and greet, chatting with one another and slowly building up an idea to make Hathiya a fan club! It had taken some months of planning, but with Gob-Gobs skill at making things and Morticia and Brats help, the construction of the club shack went by as quick as a flash! Of course, they didn’t have any electricity. Which was why they sat in candlelight. Though, none of them seemed to mind. They all agreed that they could see better in the dark anyways.

“Awesomely said! And as the three founding members of the Earthshaker’s fan club, I wanna vote that we invite Hathiya to see this place herself!”

“Oooh! I wanna see Ms. Earthshaker again! Can we do that? Please please please!??!?”

“Wouldn’t…she be…busy…?”

Gob-Gob chuckled, his mischievous nature making itself apparent as he snapped his fingers!

Heh! Leave that to me! I’ve already got a plan that's a sure thing! But I’ll need your guy’s help to make it happen! But if we pull this off, there's no way the Earthshaker will say no!”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

A Fighter and her Fan Club: The price of fame! Empty Re: A Fighter and her Fan Club: The price of fame!

Post by ARStudios2000 Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:30 am

Meanwhile, somewhere else in the block at the same time, a large being in a faded green dress with red and blue floral patterns, wearing a large hood that hid her face, and baggy pants, was slowly and gently walking along the side walk as much as it could fit her, occasionally walking under the lights of a street light. Of course it couldn't fit all of her and she needed to walk one foot on the road too to move along.

Hathiyas orange eyes peered through the hood, looking at the road, then at the neighborhood. It always did feel like a wonder, seeing towns built for smaller people. Every house, doorway, and what not, places she could never get into because of how huge she was. Just the thought made her look away before she could imagine herself getting stuck in a doorway. Gently stepping into a large puddle, and walking on, she wasn't sure what to say or feel.

She just often felt....like an outsider. It often felt like she didn't fit here. She wasn't sure how else to describe it. And fairly? It was probably correct. These streets didn't fit her. The houses wouldn't fit her. The people...okay, they welcomed her, yes.

But this place. Didn't fit her. Sometimes, she missed home.

Sometimes.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCzflvQC67k6PlgsRmmfSnKA

Back to top Go down

A Fighter and her Fan Club: The price of fame! Empty Re: A Fighter and her Fan Club: The price of fame!

Post by Tarantulust Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:27 pm

With the night brought an enveloping shadow across all of Tsubar. A soft blanket that snugly wrapped every building up in its dark embrace. Shifting simple buildings into dark pillars that reached for the starry sky above. Only a few bright stars and some simple street lights punched holes in the shadows, momentary bits of clarity in a misshapen world. Even as large and perceptive as the Titan was, even she was not immune to the tricks of the night. Trash cans in alleyways looked hunched and ready to pounce in her peripherals. Wind pushed debris in a manner that made it sound as though someone was behind her. And the ill timed blink made certain shadows appear to move at the worst of times. All of these were known tricks of the night, and Hathiya would have little to fear thanks to her size and prowess in combat. And as she sauntered down the road that was too small for her, she would be so engrossed in her thoughts that she didn’t seem to notice the lone figure standing ahead of her.

Just beyond the darkness, right at the cusp of Hathiya’s sight was a burning red eye. Its fiery gaze was locked onto the titan with intent! Cutting through any shadow with its hellish glow! Rather than scurry away or flee from Hathiya as many others may have on this dark night, it actually drew closer!

“I…found her!”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Mon Mar 27, 2023 12:26 am

The darkness didn't worry her or scare her. There was really, a sort of serenity to when she walked around in the dark of night and what not.

Until she saw the eye. The glowing eye in the dark, staring at her.

No.

She froze, staring right at it.

No, no this can't be.

She found herself unable to move as she felt something tingling all across her skin.

It can't be. This can't be happening.

She felt something crawling under her skin. And yet she was unable to move.

It couldn't have found me already!

Her eyes were wide open, shaking in fear. Terror had gripped her heart. She was stuck standing in one spot, now trembling. She found herself unable to move.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:50 am

Morticia sounded excited over her radio, or at least as excited as Gob Gob and Brat had come to know her to be. It seemed that the plan to find the Earthshaker was a massive success! All thanks to careful planning and the use of everyone's talents! Or at least, that's how it would go down in the history books of the three friends' minds. The “clever plan” the three had come up with was simply Gob Gob giving Morticia and Brat a pair of toy radios so the three could communicate while looking for Hathiya. Gob Gob had used rumors about a huge figure walking along the roads of Preacher Street late at night as a basis that Hathiya might reside around that area. With that very silly hunch in mind, the trio split up to look for the figure. Brat sat atop the rooftops, using her sensitive ears to try and listen for heavy footsteps while Gob Gob and Morticia used their night vision to look on the streets. The three of them had been at this for an hour, and while finding their target in just an hour might have sounded impressive at first, the fact remained that they were winging this whole operation.

“I found…Hathi…ya…”

“Really?!? Where is she?”

The ghoul excitedly shuffled closer towards the frozen figure! Unknowingly scaring Hathiya thanks to a misunderstanding as her glowing red eye drew closer in a strange gait! However, before too much damage could be done, Morticia got too excited and tripped over her own legs! Falling to the floor in one quick, glorious arc! She fell face first underneath the lamp lights, revealing her small, pale form to the Earthshaker. The ghoul lied still for a moment, before slowly sitting back up to rub her head.

“O…www…” She stated in a flat manner, her red eye peering up at Hathiya again like a glass doll eye.

“Hell…o again…Hathiya…”

The ghoul politely waved at the Earthshaker, her face still wrapped up in bandages save for her eye. Hiding away any expression that could be seen. But if Hathiya had a good memory, she might have noticed Morticia seemed more energetic than last time.

“Friends…looking for you…” She muttered, before golf clapping in a manner that might have been joy for a ghoul, “I have…friends, Hathiya~”

“Morticia, are you okay? Can you hear me?”

“I can hear you~!”

“Wha-? Brat! Do you know where she is?”

Slowly, Morticia would grab the walkie talkie off the ground and speak in her usual muffled voice.

“I’m…okay Gob Gob…we are…by the warehouse…district…”

“YAY! I’M COMING I’M COMING! DON’T LET HER LEAVE WITHOUT ME!!!”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:55 am

As Morticia tripped into the light, the familiar sight of her delicate frame caused, for a second, for Hathiya to hold her breath. It suddenly felt like a massive pressure had been lifted, because she was now breathing easy, her eyes felt wet, and her body didn't feel so constricted anymore.

As she heard Morticia talk on what seemed to be one of those radios (actually why was this one so colorful?), she heard, despite the static, the familiar voices of Gob and Brat. The memories suddenly sparking from their voices made her feel lighter.

As Morticia talked on the radio, Hathiya calmly moved closer to her, slowly. When Morticia said she had friends, Hathiya sat down on her knees, in front of Morticia.

Hearing that made her forget her little fear arrack episode. Instead, she felt a different feeling in her growng. Something...ticklish.

As Morticia told her whereabouts to her friends, Hathiya wrapped her huge arms around the girl, gently lifting her up, and giving her a hug in her arms, rubbing Morty's head with her cheeks, as she quietly said, "I'm so proud of you, Morticia."
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:23 pm

Brat’s voice was easily the loudest of the trio, and her excited screaming made even Morticia retreat from the walkie talkie’s speaker. With her friends on the way, Morticia stuffed the walkie talkie into her coat pocket as Hathiya shook the ground beneath her with each step. Even as the Earthshaker got down on her knees in front of Morticia, the Ganeshay was still a good few feet taller than the ghoul that sat in front of her. But Morticia’s empty eyed stare didn’t have any fear in them, nor did her body language give off anything other than a sort of excitement. It was the first time the ghoul could brag about friends since before she could remember. In a way, it was all thanks to Hathiya, and so Morticia wanted to tell her before anyone else. Hathiya, who Morticia was beginning to think was something of a sweet softie, made the moment sweeter by congratulating her with a hug. Despite the sheer strength Hathiya possessed, Morticia was rather comfortable in Hathiya’s warm embrace. It contrasted with Morticia’s own, cold flesh.

“T…hank you…for your…help…and everything.”

Morticia wasn’t very good with emotional, affectionate expressions. She understood the basics, but thanks to her creepy appearance and stiff, slow movements the Ghoul had very little practice. But, she moved her arms around Hathiya’s neck and tried her best to hug the Earthshaker appreciatively. After a moment in Morticia’s hug, the pair would hear a distinct noise in the air, followed by a sharp shriek. The Ghoul pulled back from Hathiya, but not out of fear.

“Oh…dear…”

That crimson red eye already seemed to have a lock on something in the night sky, and by the time Hathiya even tried to look up, she’d find a small, slightly fluffy creature trying to grind to a halt in the air after practically nose diving the Earthshaker!

“HATHIYA HATHIYA HATHIYA~!”

Despite her best efforts, Brat excitedly flew into the Ganeshay’s face anyways. Thankfully, even with the fighter's sensitive skin, Brats impact would feel as light as a raindrop as the young creature continued to fly excitedly around in circles around Hathiya, clutching the same stuffed toy as their meet and greet.

“I-It’s me! Brat!” The little bat finally seemed to calm down long enough to stay still, but even with her eyes covered, anyone could tell how happy the little thing was. Thanks in no small part to its wide smile.

“I missed you! I didn’t get to talk with you, but I missed you! I keep watching your latest matches, but now you’re here!”

Brat was speaking a bit fast, but she dove in and perched on Hathiya’s broad shoulder before nuzzling into the earthshaker. Morticia didn’t even seem to think this was weird. Truth was, even the ghoul had found that Brat was a very affectionate creature when they first met. Gob Gob had said that one would get used to it after a while.

At that moment, the green goblin boy would round the corner, huffing and puffing and unzipping his cloak. Unlike Brat, Gob Gob didn’t have the power of flight, and ran straight over. He quickly found his fellow fan members meeting with their idol and walked over while trying to catch his breath. Brat was a bit too focused on Hathiya to notice, but Morticia turned to greet the small goblin.

“Hello Gob…Gob…are you okay?”

“Yeah! Just haveta…” He exhaled and gripped her shoulder, “Catch my breath!”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:59 pm

On hearing the familiar voice of the bat, Hathiyas eyes looked up in surprise. Despite the "crash landing" on her face, as she realized she was looking at sweet little Brat from the Meet n Greet, she felt the same heart melting feeling as when she first saw the little girl. So much so, she barely paid any heed to what she said for her heart was so absorbed by staring at the tiny girl whom could fit in her hands palms.

Feeling her little form nuzzling her cheek, she felt the softness of her hair and it made her feel ticklish. Her trunk swiped Brat off her shoulder as she brought her little face in for a big kiss right on the face. "Aww, my sweet baby! You're Morticia's new friend? I'm sure you both get along."

And then for the finale, seeing Gob Gob run up to them, clearly exhausted from running, made Hathiya give a small gasp and then a hearty laugh.

"All you three?! You sure know how to surprise me!" she laughed as with one of her arms, she picked up Gob Gob around the waist, and pulled him into her embrace, Morticia with her other arm, and Brat in her trunk whom she was nuzzling into the side of her cheek.

The four were under the street light, a sweet sight, as Hathiya realized....she hasn't thought about these three much since the Meet n Greet. She had been far more engrossed into other things and issues. If anything, it made her feel bad a bit.

But she realized she had missed these three. Thats how she felt.

"Oooh, I missed you three..."
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:28 am

Wiping a bead of sweat from his brow, Gob Gob finally caught his second wind as Brat continued to nuzzle and cuddle up to Hathiya. Giving the Ganeshay the perfect excuse to swipe the small bat creature up with her trunk and give her a big kiss! Gob Gob noticed almost immediately and seemed to blush a bit. He was always bragging about the kiss he got from Hathiya, and her doing it again right in front of him reminded him of that experience. Morticia seemed to watch Gob Gob and make sure he was doing okay before returning her focus onto the Earthshaker. All three of them had visited the meet and greet that day, and all three of them admired Hathiya in a different way. But it brought them together, and it seemed that they had accidentally come when Hathiya needed them most. Because she scooped all of them up like they weighed nothing and hugged them all! Gob Gob turned even redder as he got to feel Hathiya’s rock hard biceps that he thought were amazingly cool, while Morticia seemed to be as quiet as a doll. Hugging back gently. Brat, of course, was the most excited and happily nuzzled Hathiya back!

And for a moment, they stayed like that. All of them were happy and content with each other's company. And for that moment, the trio felt touched that Hathiya seemed to genuinely miss them. Even Brat went quiet after hearing that, and if the Earthshaker looked, she’d see that all of them (Even Morticia) seemed to have a smile on their face after hearing that.

“Hey, Ms. Earthshaker?”

Gob Gob would finally break the silence, trying his best not to gawk at how solid her arm was as he gently squeezed it.

“U-ummm…Well…W-we know its kinda late but…we made a fan club, and-”

“OH! Hathiya we made a club! Gob Gob did the structure part, and Morticia and I helped! You have to see it! Then you can come over and play!”

Morticia gently moved her hand and patted Brat’s head, calming the youngster down.

“Only if…you’re not busy…we would appreciate…your thoughts…”

“A-and maybe we can talk about your matches there too?”

Gob Gob and Brat seemed to be gently pleading the Earthshaker to come with them, while Morticia looked to be the only one who realized that Hathiya was not a night dwelling species like them. Sleep and rest were important for a fighter's career, but even Morticia seemed to glance hopefully at her idol.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:45 am

Hathiya pulled the three from her hug though still carrying Morticia and Gob Gob in her arms and Brat in her trunk, as she looked at them in wonder.

"Oho? A fan club? I've heard of that before but I've never seen one. And Gob here made it?" she shook her arm a bit, seemingly to give Gob a sort of small ride. "Well that's really sweet of you! I guess it's time I finally do see what one of these fan clubs look like. And I'd say I've got the best entourage I can ask for."

She stood up, still holding the 3 in her arms and trunk, as she asked, "Just point me in the right direction, kids!" and with that she put Gob and Morticia on her shoulders, and Brat on the top of her head, having both arms up to keep the two shoulder passengers from falling accidentally.

"Time for me to give you a special ride!"
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next