by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A Spar for Fame

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Spar for Fame Empty A Spar for Fame

Post by Zithpith Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:54 pm

The punching bag swings backwards sending a resounding crack through the gym.

Vita admits it looks very cool, and it looks like it hurts a bit. She sits on a bench along the far wall of the gym, a juice filled bottle in one hand and wearing her usual training clothes that is tight shorts and a sleeveless tee shirt.

She always loved watching other people exercising and not just because most of the people here were good lookers. There was some great impromptu matches that she didn't have to pay to watch, sometimes. Here and there an occasional spar broke out, one especially rough one between two trainers who either really didn't like each other or got way into their job. She sips her juice bottle, spending time watching other people could get you downright dehydrated.

That said she does feel restless, with Kara so busy she hadn't gotten any good spars lately and Rian isn't the greatest partner. She keeps an idle eye drifting around the gym trying to find someone that might be interesting to spar with.

Zithpith
Zithpith

Back to top Go down

A Spar for Fame Empty Re: A Spar for Fame

Post by 321Shazam Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:48 pm

Today was supposed to give Heather a challenge, or so she thought. The former reality TV star had been in AFW for a short time but she was determined to hone her craft in the ring. Today she came to the gym to wrestle against the toughest trainers they had to offer. Heather wasn't impressed, as she easily outsmarted them easily to win. Heather grew bored as she simply wanted a satisfying challenge. "This is almost too easy. Talk about boring." Heather said as she stared off into the gym looking to challenge someone that she didn't know much about. Maybe a spontaneous spar would give Heather the challenge she craved.

Heather looked out into the gym and saw a girl that seemed like she gawking at the other gym-goers as she drank her juice. Heather smirked as she saw a possible opponent. "Hey you! You want step in the ring with some one as famous as me?" Heather said calling out the girl sitting on the bench.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Zithpith Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:42 pm

Vita had been watching one of the larger wrestlers leave a good sized dent in the punching bag, wondering if she should start practicing her kicks, when someone started calling her.

She looks around, taking the straw she'd been sipping from with her, and sure enough there's a woman looking straight at her. A woman with long black hair a light build and a bit taller than her. All and all not a bad looker, though something in her tone makes Vita itchy. She looks behind her to make sure there isn't talking to the man behind her (said man makes good time to the next bench over), before looking back and pointing to herself still with the straw in her mouth.

"Am I supposed to know you?" she asks her lips still wrapped around the straw.

Zithpith
Zithpith

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:05 pm

Heather began to glare at the woman, with a bit of rage in her eyes. Heather couldn't believe the nerve of the girl, how can you not know her. Heather thought back to the years she'd been in the reality television game show business. She was the one who brought high ratings to the show, and yet this girl didn't know who she was. Enraged, Heather responded to to this nonchalant woman by saying. "You'll know me well, after I kick your ass in this ring. Get over here!" Heather demanded because she felt disrespected by this brown haired woman who seemed to not care who she was. Heather waited for a response as the brunette was still sipping from her straw.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Zithpith Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:55 am

Vita gives the strange woman a long look before she gives a smile. She does half remember her now, from some reality tv show she saw a while back. She doesn't quite remember a name but she does recognize her. That said the woman's tone isn't the friendliest, in fact it was getting downright annoying. Well Vita did remember someone else from that show, some blond woman. She smiles as she stands up and puts her straw back in her juice.

"Oh yea I do think I know you, from that tv show," she says, her smile turning impish. "L- something or other right? Linda or Lindsay, something like that right?"

She walks by Heather towards the ring, putting her drink on the ringside.

"But hey if you wanna spar I'm up for it, was getting kinda bored actually," she says. "And I needed to practice my kicks anyways."

Zithpith
Zithpith

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:46 pm

Heather was getting annoyed with this woman. She had been mistaken for a blonde bimbo that she worked with, who wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed. Heather. Grew more annoyed at the woman's remarks as she waited for her to enter the ring. "Heather, my name is Heather Couture and I'm going to make sure you remember that." Heather responded with confidence. "So who are you? I don't think I've ever seen you compete at AFW yet. Are you scared of big crowds or do you just suck at wrestling?" Heather said her would opponent.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Zithpith Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:14 pm

"Heather eh? The name's Vita Cremaschi, I'd like to say it’s a pleasure to meet you," she says and before Heather could respond Vita slips by her and walks next to the ring. “And you’re right, I haven’t had a match yet. Well not here anyways. But if you want I’ll let you have my debut match.”

She finishes her last sentence by giving Heather a playful punch to the shoulder.

“So do you want to have a spar or what? We having a normal might right?” she says, actually a little eager for what comes next.

Zithpith
Zithpith

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:25 am

Heather seemed genuinely confused by her would be opponent's demeanor. Regardless Heather didn't have any plans of showing mercy to this AFW newbie, so she would respond by saying. "How about a submission spar? That'll toughen you up for the cameras, and it also helps work over the crowd." Heather said to Vita hoping to sucker the young hopeful into a submission match as an excuse to apply as much pain as possible on Vita. Heather may have not taken Vita seriously, but she seriously wanted to hear Vita submit to her.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Zithpith Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:36 pm

“Sure, I’m up for it. Fair warning though, I’m pretty flexible,” Vita says, and winks playfully.

But despite her confidence she never did much like submission matches. She always liked being fast and light on her feet, and she’s never liked torturing someone slowly instead of laying them out in one big flashy move. But she liked backing down from a challenge even less and this Heather seemed like she could take a few licks before getting hurt. Without another word Vita climbs up the ring side, grabs the top rope and jumps over them. 

“Well whenever you’re ready we can get started,” she says.

As she talks Vita starts hopping from one foot to the next, trying to get her blood pumping.

Last edited by Zithpith on Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Zithpith
Zithpith

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:21 am

Heather smiled as she saw Vita's optimism. Heather did a few stretches before to loosen herself up, and then Vita jumped into the ring. This is going to be fun." Heather thought to herself as she stretched in her corner. "Let's get this started." Heather said as she motioned her hand in the air for a test of strength. Heather did this to goad Vita into getting within striking distance. If Vita went for the test of strength Heather would attempt to surprise her opponent with a kick to the gut.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next