Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cyber Saturday - Noah Cassidy vs. Natsu Arisawa

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Cyber Saturday - Noah Cassidy vs. Natsu Arisawa - Page 3 Empty Re: Cyber Saturday - Noah Cassidy vs. Natsu Arisawa

Post by killcarrion Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:01 am

Ah well...Natsu figured it was worth a shot. Not that she outright expected Noah to capitulate in the first place and abandon his application of the tightened submission just because she politely suggested it, but it was emblematic of the brawling schoolgirl beginning to run out of ideas herself when it came around to attaining freedom. She figured the easygoing nature of their conversation meant there might have maybe been a sliver of a chance of it working out, but she couldn't deny the blushed shame she felt from being locked down so thoroughly that Noah had the time to spark up pleasant conversations. Noah chatting it up about pig farming/wrestling and straight up flirting with the girl he was easily stretching out like taffy, all while ringside cameramen caught the alluring viewpoint of Nat's bloomered backside mushed against the farmboy's junk and all the natural reactions any red-blooded guy would have. Natsu huffing out against her own cleavage thanks to her head being angled down until with one abrupt stretch of her leg towards the bottom rope her other plan ended up working out like a charm.

Natsu being promptly heaved off of the farmboy in beleaguered exhaustion, showing signs of being flustered herself from how closely interwoven their grinding bodies were alongside the warmth of his breathes against the back of her neck. Shared sweat and hints of his musk still lingered on her in spite of them having been long since separated. At first she was a lifeless heap panting wearily into the canvas but eventually replying to Noah's compliments with a fatigued thumbs-up, that same hand than used to grasp onto the adjacent ropes as she started dragging herself back to her knees while soothing the back of her neck with a wince. Being overpowered like that was not what she came to expect, but Natsu nevertheless turned in his direction ready to accept that Noah might just be harder than she expec-*HM?!* Natsu balked from having spoken too soon, noticing the proud pitch in his tent with widened eyes but remaining composed as she coughed into her balled up fist. Back on her feet now and averting her gaze elsewhere. "Yeah uh, jus so you know, you might wanna practice not getting too...excited in the middle of a match..."

Back to top Go down

Cyber Saturday - Noah Cassidy vs. Natsu Arisawa - Page 3 Empty Re: Cyber Saturday - Noah Cassidy vs. Natsu Arisawa

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Jul 28, 2023 6:08 am

Well...this was embarrassing, wasn't it?

Noah hadn't planned for this, a red blush appearing on his tanned cute face as he awkwardly rubbed his head...but well...there it was.

"Uh yeah...sorry about that. Wasn't intending for that to happen...though...It's just...you're really attractive and you have a nice body and a fun, attractive personality...and a cute butt that was kinda...rubbing against me a lot during that full nelson...Look uh...I think your really hot, but I promise I'm not like...that Ryo guy or anything, I know this isn't a hentai match, so I'm not gonna like...do that stuff." He said, looking awkward for a few moments before chuckling lightly as he tried to make light of the situation, getting his arms up to continue wrestling.

"Just uh...think of it as another opponent it, if you get distracted by it, it's as likely to defeat you as I am. Remember the stipulation Natsu, if your distracted by my speedo, I'll end up taking your bloomers!"

He said, sounding confident. So far, things had been rolling in his favor, and he didn't want to give up that advantage by losing too much time talking, so he left things on one last joke before trying move towards her for another lock up.

"Plus hey...if there's a part of you that doesn't mind and likes what your seeing...you get my speedos if you beat me!"

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:34 am

Well, this was certainly an awkward situation. Natsu certainly couldn't fault her farmer adversary considering it's just a natural reaction whenever ladies and dudes end up grinding up on eachother for a living. In fact she always wondered why this doesn't happen more often around here, but for now she chalked up to the male roster's backstage training and mental fortitude. The schoolgirl laughing both the situation and Noah's words off as she stood erect and upright after getting back to her feet. Probably poor choice of words.

"Certainly didn't know I signed up for a 2 on 1 tonight. Guess this is my chance to hone my concentration in the middle of a match and block out all distractions. And practice my handicap match skills. Suppose this was inevitable though, this match had those suggestive vibes to it from the get-go. Just try not to get too distracted yerself there, pardner~..."
Natsu advised with a competitive smirk, approaching Noah with a lock-up stance abandoned swiftly in order to apply a stifling side-headlock. Tucked against her fulsome chest and crimson sports bra.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Aug 18, 2023 6:56 am

Noah giggled in friendly manner as Natsu seemed to accept and joke about their situation. It was certainly awkward, he would admit...but he also couldn't help his biology anymore than Natsu could help that she was so attractive. He got his arms up as she approached, in another lock up position, preparing to grab onto her shoulders again when suddenly, a thought occurred to him.

"...Wait, you said 2 on 1 match, your not gonna attack my junk are yo-WOAH!"

Briefly distracted by the question, Noah let out a yell as Natsu's fake out worked perfectly, her arms slipping tightly around Noah's neck with a perfectly executed headlock...one that pressed his face directly against the side of her sports-bra clad breast, causing the teen to blush and pause for a moment as he tried to figure out the appropriate way to react here!

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:34 am

Luckily for overly rambunctious farmboy, Natsu was indeed accustomed to certain hormonal reactions when it comes to ladies tussling with guys thanks to having partaken in and witnessed training courses take place. Typically wrestling coaches would penalize dudes getting rigid on their opponents by subjecting to a bucket of ice water dumped on their heads to cool them off. Natsu certainly couldn't tell you if an appropriate coaching method, but she could attest to those not pitching any more tents after the second or third ice cold shower. In fact she might suggest this to Noah once all is said and done.

"Well it's a tad unlikely I'd be targeting you down there considering I'd be disqualified on the spot. I'd literally just be handing you the match and my bloomers in one fell swoop. And didn't I tell just you to stop getting distracted with what's going on in your pants?...er, speedos?"
Natsu asked towards the scruffy-haired farmboy tucked against the side of her swelled bosom. Unintentionally furthering his flustered mindset as a result, but afterward releasing Noah to step behind him with her hands situated on his shoulders. The schoolgirl attempting to tuck her knees against his back and topple back for an aptly titled lungblower.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Sep 27, 2023 7:21 am

Natsu had a point, Noah would admit. Or at least, he would if he had heard half of what she was trying to say, the friendly...and unfortunately turned-on farmboy too distracted by having his face pressed against the side of the lovely Natsu's breast to focus on what exactly she was saying. One arm grabbed at her own, trying to tug and pull apart her hands, a futile gesture, as her headlock was unbreakable, and Noah wasn't able to create any distance that was enough to slip his head through, and his free hand pawed around her body, trying to shove her away from him in, again, a futile gesture, as her grip was just too damn tight!

Suddenly, she let him go, the tanned teen letting out a gasp as he was finally able to get air into his lungs again...only for all that sweet air to escape him again as he suddenly felt a grip on his shoulders, and a pull of gravity bringing him down backwards, feeling himself get dragged down...and then a sharp pain as not one, but TWO pointed knees stabbed into his back, his mouth opening and letting out a burst of air and a scream of pain as he was hit with the aptly named "Lung-Blower", Natsu hitting the move with such force and impact that the speedo-clad teen actually bounced off of her knees and hit the mat on his side, wide eyed and gasping for air!

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sun Oct 08, 2023 4:28 am

Under less strenuous circumstances Natsu would have absolutely marked this day on the calendar considering the outright rarity with which the schoolgirl showcases genuine wisdom. Correcting Noah on the rules and regulations of the match whilst in the middle of a contested grapple demonstrating how Nattie's genius lies whenever she's exchanging fisticuffs, not exchanging study notes in the classroom. She had to start playing at the top of her game now anyway thanks to Noah proving himself to be quite the pint-sized powerhouse and a living example of how big things come in little packages. Nattie would mention this phrase to him, but she opted not to considering there'd been enough innuendos for the night.

Nattie's ironclad headlock only being necessary thanks to Noah's own scrambling escape attempts, although if she didn't know any better she'd suspect him to intentionally be pawing at the side of her bloomered rump. Nattie adding some extra spice on her lungblower just in case. Noah gaining some impressive airtime before hitting the canvas beside the schoolgirl, wasting little time in shifting her tanned foe over onto his stomach before pouncing on him from behind. "Sorry, No more Ms. Nice Natsu. You're gonna have to pull out all the stops to get in this girls panties...er, bloomers." Nattie coyly remarked before cinching in her Sailor Strangle submission, mutual body heat shared between the pairing once again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:39 pm

Noah groaned on the mat, the speedo clad farmboy laying completely flat, except for his hard on, staying stiff and straight in the air, covered by his thin orange speedo, the crowd getting a good laugh out of how excited he was against the schoolgirl, which would have made him blush if he'd been able to breath at the moment.

Natsu however, seemed very either un-impressed or un-interested in his bulge, instead flipping the teen over to his front, Noah not in an position to counter or protest as she began locking her legs around one of his own, bending it and laying down across his back, the farmboy able to feel the girls slim, soft, and smooth body on top of his, her bloomer-clad crotch pressed against his butt, her chest pressing against his back. Seconds later though, as she completed her old and wrapped her arm around his neck, pulling and jerking his head up and bending him nearly in half with her STF hold, all he felt was a shooting pain going through his neck and head, gasping and letting out a pained cry, hands immediately reaching out to desperately try and reach the ropes if they were at all in reach!

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:48 pm

Match Canceled due to time

Canon Ending: No Contenst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3