Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 9:14 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 7:16 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 4:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 4:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 4:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 119 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Life In The Fast Lane

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Life In The Fast Lane Empty Life In The Fast Lane

Post by acuyra Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:12 am

”Okay, let’s see, how do I…oh, okay.”

Most people tried to avoid their jobs as much as possible on the weekends, but that was never the case with Valley Doll. On this Saturday, like many Saturdays before, she found herself in the Tension Gym, getting in a good workout and training for her upcoming matches. Hitting the weights, working on her cardio, testing her kicks out on the heavy bag until she could hardly stand. Even at her age, with her experience, it was important that she kept pushing herself and stayed on the edge. While she and her mother differed on a great many things these days, that was one lesson she intended to keep.

This day was going to be different. For one, the staff had installed this new sound step onto the far wall of the gym, one that she was currently tinkering with. It had simple enough instructions, but she was having trouble getting it to tune into a station that wasn’t blasting lame pop songs, wanting something a bit more old school to work up a sweat to. She wasn’t having too much luck on that front so far, but she was keeping on, regardless.

For two, she wouldn’t be working out alone. The stars had finally aligned well enough for her and Haley to have some time off in sync. That was turning into an increasingly rare occurrence these days, with the demands of Tension heating up and her schedule creating so many conflicts. They still talked plenty, had their time together throughout the week, but it was more fleeting than Valley would’ve liked. It wasn’t enough to make her worry, but she craved some real, personal time with her lady love. A day they could have to themselves, no strings.

Well, that day was going to be today, and she couldn't think of a better way to kick things off than a little spar. It had been far, far too long since the last time they went at each other in the ring, and Valley was curious to see what tricks the Silver Ace had picked up in the meantime. Sure, she made sure to watch all of her matches, but there was no substitute for being in the ring and having a firsthand experience.

”He was a hard-headed man, he was brutally handsome
And she was terminally pretty
She held him up and he held her for ransom
In the heart of the cold, cold city...

The Eagles? Valley wasn’t the biggest fan, mostly due to hearing Hotel California way too many times in her life, but it would do.

Eager to get things start, she made her way over to the ring she’d reserved for the day and rolled in under the bottom ropes, starting up her stretches in the middle of the ring, where she could be clearly seen. After all, she hadn't busted out her old white leotard and pink leg warmers so Haley wouldn’t be oogling her from the moment she came into the room. She was going for sexy nostalgic today, and she wanted to see what effect it had on her partner.

Any minute now…

Back to top Go down

Life In The Fast Lane Empty Re: Life In The Fast Lane

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:35 pm

Already in the gym, Haley walked out of the changing room, clad in a pair of tennis shoes, a slim and small pair of booty shorts, sports bra, and as a special treat, just for Valley, a long sleeved dress, exactly like the one she use to wear when she first debuted for AFW, only this one was, of course, white with pink lines.

It had been way too long since her and Valley had a day off together and a chance to spar to boot. Their home life was fine, but with Ace juggling both brands, constantly going from Tokyo to Kyoto and back, and Valley getting more Tension matches and starting to manage some little dork named Edward, someone who Ace hadn't met and didn't exactly trust yet, both of them often came home tired, usually just putting shop talk off to enjoy each others company over dinner, a short movie or sometimes just a tv episode, then snuggling in bed.

While she certainly enjoyed those quieter moments together, Haley did find herself missing getting to spend more time with her lover, which is why it was perfect that their schedules were in sync today.

Entering the room with the booked private ring, Haley grinned as she heard the Eagles playing, climbing up onto the ring apron before looking over at Valley.

"Eagles huh, couldn't find any Rush or Gar...y...Moore...*holy crap*"

There in the ring stood her lover, in the classic white singlet and pink leg warmers she had worn during their first match against each other, clearly having the same idea about wearing throwback attire. The sight caused Ace to stutter in her words. Despite always knowing that Valley was one of the hottest women she'd ever known, in that outfit...she was utterly stunning.

"Wow..." Haley finally spoke, shaking off her stupor and getting into the ring, a wide smile on the Canadians face. "I haven't seen that gear in a long time Val. You look every bit as stunning in it as in our first match. Did...we decide if this spar was hentai or not? Cause in that gear..." Haley let her sentence go unfinished, simple shivering a little in pleasure at the site.

"It's just us here today right? I didn't invite Gallium, and you didn't bring that dork Ed, right?" she asked, starting to stretch and make sure she was properly limber.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:34 pm

Valley perked up the moment she heard Ace enter the room, eager to see what her girlfriend was wearing. Sure enough, she wasn’t disappointed.

There were a million things that attracted Valley to this woman when they first met - her energy, her smile, her demeanor, her skills. But one thing that had knocked her out, right from the start, was the way she filled out that hot little one piece when they first met, the way it clung to her body and accentuated every curve, showing off so much while showing off so little and making her look so damn cute and so damn sexy at the same time. This outfit she wore now was one of the earlier variations on it, and needless to say, she approved. It seemed like both of them were on the same page when it came to clothing choices today.

Valley didn’t go quite as gaga about it as Haley did, keeping her reaction to a smirk and a lick of her lips as she enjoyed the sight, but she was no less appreciative.

With a widening smile, she continued her stretching, though she made sure to throw in a few of the more suggestive poses along with it, making sure Ace didn’t lack eye candy. ”I hadn't planned on it, no…but how about this?” She brought her legs out, going into a full split, as she arched forward and put her full back on display. ”If you get the first pin on me? I’ll throw in a hentai round at the end. How’s that for incentive?”

She threw a wink out and went to the side, stretching to her toes. ”And yeah, just us. Ease of poor Ed, though, babe. He’s a sweet kid, come on.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:00 am

Seeing Valley in that one piece again, such a simple and standard outfit, especially compared to the flashy and erotic outfit Valley wore now, brought Ace back to the first time she had stood across the ring from the woman all the way back in 2014, when she was just 20 years old. Then, she had been attracted to not only Valley's looks, but her expertise, and her confident attitude, like she had seen and experienced it all. Had it really been almost 7 years since then? God, was she really almost 27?

And then Valley did the splits and all Haley could do was stare at her legs and butt, a wide smile on the beautiful Canadian's face. "Have I mentioned lately that I love you? Cause I love you. So very, very, very much."

She began to stretch, hearing the pops and cracks in her arm and shoulder as she stretched her arms, followed by her legs, making sure she was nice and limber. She would need to be to spar with Valley.

"I know, I know, your right. I'm sure he's a good dude. Just, I saw that hentai match he had with that Saif girl. I dunno how he goes flying around the ring with you, but gets handled so easily by her. Plus, I mean...I saw that he moaned your name. That had to be suuuuuper awkward for you."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:35 pm

In the old days, when she had a constant, it might’ve been hard to tell when Valley was blushing. These days she let her more natural skin color come out, giving her paler skin, and while she didn’t exactly avoid the sun or stray away from long walks on the beach, she hadn't been inside a tanning booth in years.

So, when Ace gave her that little complement and showed her affection, the blush on her face was all too apparent, to say nothing of the goofy little smile that came along with it. Her girlfriend would never know how much this sort of thing meant to her, but she’d spent a lifetime trying to show it. ”Love you, too.”

She threw her legs up and kipped up to her feet in one smooth motion, though she did nearly lose balance for a second at the end. She played it off, though, as she made her way to the middle of the ring and bounced on her heels. ”I mean…yeah, that was awkward.” Her face blanched at the thought. ”But it’s not like he’s the only person out there with the hots for me. We have fans like that in the thousands, we just don’t usually see them up close, you know?”

Come to think of it, it was a wonder stalmong wasn’t a bigger issue in the AFW.

”But anyway, don’t let him bog you down too much. Just you, me, and the ring now.” She leaned back for one, final stretch, then threw her body forward and moved into her fighting stance, staying light on her heels. ”Ready when you are, Silver Ace.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:39 am

That was true. One of the reasons Ace was so glad to be able to afford their private suite at the top of a the apartment they stayed in was because it was difficult for the average fan to get inside. Even Gallium, with all her losses, had begun getting letters from fans. It could be...odd at times, having dedicated fans who found you attractive. Of course, the last time Valley had a serious stalker, Ace threw that crazy bitch off a scaffold and sent her packing from AFW all together. Edward wasn't anywhere close to being that bad, from what she had heard, but still, it was nice to know she COULD do that if she needed too.

"Well, I'm sure you put him in his place after. But yeah, just me and you right now, been way too long since we last tussled, hasn't in Valerie Dolores Wells? she said with a wicked grin. It was a fun little taunt, as while Valley always called her Haley at home and in private, Ace only used her full name when she was either upset, or specifically wanted to annoy her dear lover.

Huh...Wells and Cote...whose last name would they take? Or would they hyphenate? Questions for later. Grapple time now.

Ace got into her wrestling stance, an actual grapplers stance, a far cry from the fighting-game strikers stance she used to used, another sign of Silver Kings successful second training of her.

"You know babe, I really wish I could've taken you with me to Mexico, you would have loved it there for a bit, and I'd have loved for you meet my mentor!"

She said, spreading the fingers on her palms and offering her hands out for a test of strength!

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:22 am

Hah.

Valley had a little chuckle, hearing her full name for the first time in years. It was kind of strange to say, but she sometimes forgot that she had that name to begin with. Nobody called her that, not in the dirt sheets, not online, not in the gym, not in the ring, not on the street. Her mother was, quite literally, the only woman who called her by that name, and even she didn’t do it half the time.

Still, she liked the way it sounded coming out of those cute, perky lips of Haley’s. Oh, yes.

Valley moved in as her girlfriend did the same, with both of them taking up the grappler’s stance. She couldn't help but get a goofy little smile at the sight of it, but there wasn’t any flaw in her form, nothing much wrong that she could see. It meant that this Silver Ace would be a little different from the last one she wrestled.

She took the test of strength head on, locking horns with Haley and pushing forward. She threw herself hard into it, but it was always difficult to tell who was the stronger one between them. Valley had faith in her lower body being the better between them, but Ace’s power was more evenly distributed. There’d only be one way to know for sure, in the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:50 am

As soon as she locked hands with Valley, Ace felt a shiver go through her spine. God she had missed this, sparring with her lover, facing against her, testing their equal skills against each other. Ace had been known as the "Super-Rookie" during her previous matches with Valley, but the woman had been her match in skill, knowing, and probably STILL knowing, several techniques and tricks that Ace hadn't.

The girls pushed against each other, gritting their teeth as they each added more strength, each one currently unable to push each other back at the moment. While Valley had the stronger legs, Ace knew that for sure, Ace had focused more on equalizing strength through her body, which seemed to be helping her here.

As their clash continued however, Ace recognized exactly what she was feeling...longing. She missed Valley. Not at home, where they saw each other every night, but in the ring. They hadn't faced each other in years, and they hadn't teamed up in the ring...ever.

One match, one ill fated match the same night they first broke up. An incident that both of them had felt guilt over, and had beyond patched up. But the side effect of that, of Ace's desire to prove herself at the time, on her own, was that after they got back together, they never stepped into the ring together again, as partners or opponents. Her childish and stubborn desire to do everything on her own had deprived her of something she otherwise would have absolutely loved.

...Well, maybe it was finally time to fix that.

Catching Valley's gaze to establish eye contact, Ace spoke. It was brief, keeping her words short in between her grunts of effort.

"You know, its been far too long since we've been in the ring together. 2014. My fault. Wanted to do everything myself. Stupid. Stubborn. Matured since then. Discussion for later, but...tag team. You and me. As much as possible."

Admittedly it...wasn't much of an apology, but Ace would flash Valley a smile, showing her earnestness in the request, before attempting to take a half step forward and push her leg against the floor to add to her attempt to push Valley back!

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:23 pm

God, Valley had missed this. She hadn't even realized how much she missed it until right now, but damn, did she.

She made sure to watch Ace’s match whenever she could, so she was well aware how much her girlfriend had improved in just about every aspect. She had never been bad by any stretch, but over the years she had become a true marvel, easily one of the best wrestlers in the league, building up a wealth of experience that even the Slamazon had to envy. She was finally the wrestler she was born to be, and Valley was happy to be even a small part of that.

In fact, she wished she could’ve been more into it, helped her along more, but after the kerfuffle that nearly split them up, she was still weary of that idea. So she was more than a little surprised when Ace brought up the possibility once more.

It was enough of a surprise to make her stumble in their lockup, though she was quick to regain her balance and correct. ”I…” She chewed her lip for a moment, then nodded. ”Yeah, I’d like that. I think I know just the team for it, too, but yeah, later.”

Right now, Valle had to give this spar her undivided attention, knowing anything less would lead to her getting knocked on her leotarded butt. Ace was already making a strong push forward, and Valley wasn’t too sure she was in a good enough spot to hold her back. But she had options.

As Ace came in, Valley gave up some ground, but not without purpose. She moved back a little, then jerked forward, shot her leg out as she moved to catch Ace at the ankle, then drove forward and twisted to the side in an attempt to trip her up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Mar 01, 2022 2:07 pm

Ace smiled brightly as Valley accepted her offer, filling her with delight and relief. Finally she could reconcile that lingering issue between them, and the idea of them teaming up again seemed amazing...but she had to put that aside for now, as the spar continued.

She pushed forward, not sure of her overall body strength could overpower Valley's incredible legs. For a moment though, it seemed she had, as Valley seemed to step back, and, letting her eagerness get the better of her, Ace stepped forward...just as Valley did the same, catching the former Entropy and Hardcore champions ankle, Ace trying hard to correct herself, but unable to avoid tripping, letting out an adorable yelp as she fell onto her butt!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next