by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 2 Bots

Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Beginning of a Dream (for Old_Man_Tai)

2 posters

Go down

Beginning of a Dream (for Old_Man_Tai) Empty Beginning of a Dream (for Old_Man_Tai)

Post by LadyX Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:48 am

Cherry was nervous as she walked into the Friction gym for the first time. She felt like she didn't belong. In a way, she supposed, I guess I don't. She wasn't a wrestler, she was a streamer! No matter what she told herself to rationalize her decision, no matter how many times she told herself she was doing it for charity, there was no getting past the fact that she had no formal training whatsoever as a wrestler. The closest she'd gotten was with that 'Excusiai' character, and that woman had seemed to completely disappear after their first little sparring match.

Cherry gravitated toward a punching bag, frowning rather intensely before winding up and throwing a painfully sloppy punch at it - literally. She hissed and pulled her fist back with a wince, shaking her hand out and glaring at the punching bag reproachfully before moving on. It was clear that she wasn't fully familiar with the layout of a gym, as she looked more than a little lost as her eyes glazed over from the sheer amount of noise and metal laid out before her.

Back to top Go down

Beginning of a Dream (for Old_Man_Tai) Empty Re: Beginning of a Dream (for Old_Man_Tai)

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:30 am

Ah the Friction Gym. It had become as familiar as home to Silver Ace after all her years here in Tokyo. It was large, held any and damn near every piece of training equipment known to man, and held several rings, both public and private, for sparring use...though many had used them for private hentai purposes as well, as Ace had walked in on by accident more than once.

Somedays, like today, fans were even allowed access, a chance to meet and work out with their favorite wrestling stars. As Silver Ace finished her set of 40 push ups, sitting up and wiping some sweat away. She'd been at it for about an hour now, just doing a lighter, less strenuous workout today. She was already at her optimum weight and size and this was more about general upkeep than anything else today.

Next to her was her close friend from childhood and her student, Gallium Heart, the small pink haired girl also from Canada. Ace had been feeling guilty, as Gallium had been having a rough time of things since coming to AFW, and still had yet to achieve a single victory yet in the league, something Ace considered her own fault. She had taught the girl how to wrestle, but maybe there was something else she could do to help her improve?

Or maybe she just sucked as a trainer.

Either way, she felt it was a good idea to take a more hands on approach to Galliums career from now on, keep the poor dear from getting beaten up as much...what the hell?

Ace's train of thought, as she sat drinking some water out of her bottle, was interrupted as her gaze was caught on the punching bags near one of the walls, where a young girl seemed to be awkwardly...very awkwardly...attempted to throw a punch at the bag. "Attempted" being the key word. Frankly...she looked entirely lost.

That...happened sometimes. Fans coming in, wanting to show off in front of the female talent, usually idiot men thinking they could impress beautiful women with their muscles. Those usually left disappointed and embarrassing themselves. This girl though...Ace really doubted she was one of those types.

Wanting to help, and really just too curious for her own good, the Canadian motioned for her student to follow her and the pair of them, tall and short, walked up to the lost looking girl, Ace gently tapping her on the shoulder.

"Uhhhh...hey there. I'm sorry but you...looked like you might need some help. Are you looking for a certain machine to work out on? This place is pretty big, it can be hard to find stuff."

Back to top Go down

Beginning of a Dream (for Old_Man_Tai) Empty Re: Beginning of a Dream (for Old_Man_Tai)

Post by LadyX Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:07 am

"GAH! Jiminy Christmas..." Cherry jumped, startled as Ace tapped her on the shoulder, jerking her out of her self-pity spiral. She looked the stranger up and down, noting her physique and her outfit, and surmising that she must be a wrestler!

"Uh, yes, hi, yes. Hi. I'm Cherry Connors! I um, signed up to be a wrestler here but my contract is provisional. It says I have to find someone to be like... I believe the exact wording was 'mentor-slash-trainer figure'. So I need one of those. Any idea where I can, uh, find one?" Cherry was word-vomiting as she made herself more and more nervous with the assumption that Ace was about to laugh in her face, tell her to go fuck herself, or both. She glanced at Gallium, blushed furiously, then immediately directed her gaze toward a spot somewhere to the left of Ace's head, not feeling confident enough to make eye contact with either of the two.

"Like, I'm not gonna ask you specifically to train me, because I already tried that with one person and she toooootally bailed on me but I mean, if you know anyone who's looking for students... woooo, boy, it's hot in here, eh?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:48 am

...Huh...

Oooook.

Ace had to admit, she was...not expecting that answer, or that follow up question. In response, she just blinked several times at Cherry, her and Gallium looking at each other for a couple seconds in equal confusion. Ace had been many, many things in her time in AFW. Happy, angry, horny, hungry, so on, so forth...but this was by far the first time she had ever found herself in a bewilderment.

"...Right...soooo...just to be clear..." Ace replied, rubbing her chin. "Your a wrestler...but you are required to have a trainer...ooook. I guess I could try to help there. Um...what's your experience? What kind of wrestling style do you use, I might know somebody who uses the same kind."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down