by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Pride, Sex and wills to the limit!!

2 posters

Go down

Pride, Sex and wills to the limit!! Empty Pride, Sex and wills to the limit!!

Post by Lederface! Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:43 pm

Type of fight: Hentai submission best of 5 rounds.
Victory condition: The round will only be counted as won when the opponent has quit, tapped or said "I surrender" after reaching climax.
a knockout by orgasm will count as a round win
the winner will be the one who manages to win 3 rounds.
all types of sexual techniques and objects are allowed in the ring.

the winner will be allowed to do whatever she wants with his opponent for 10 min.

Amelia didn't expect at all that her next fight would be in a style like that, they had really set out to make that fight something that no one would want to forget and that was exactly what Amelia wanted to do in AFW, everyone would remember Amelia for her fights, so knowing it was time to perform, Amelia would appear in the ring, walk down the ramp, wave to the crowd before stepping into the ring and strutting her beautiful body and her splendid swimsuit.
Swinsuit:
"Behold with her eyes the beauty that today will dominate the Ring!

On Amelia's side outside the ring, a box with a bag lay prostrate, with a note that read.
you better hope this is worth it <3 .
knowing then Amelia that her friends had managed to get her what she had asked for, now just waiting for the moment for her opponent to arrive.

Discord: lederface#6703
Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Pride, Sex and wills to the limit!! Empty Re: Pride, Sex and wills to the limit!!

Post by 321Shazam Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:05 pm

Selynda The Wonder Babe Starr USA Bikini:

Undefeated in AFW, but on hiatus since her last match...the Wonder Babe was wondering if she could still go. Of course there was only one way to find out, and a match of this caliber would be the place to do it. Selynda hadn't been pinned or submitted on the mats of AFW, so she felt like the hardcore hentai stipulations of this match would be perfect to get her back to the swing of things. Once she came out to her theme music and heard the AFW crowd, she felt excited as she'd jog down to the ring before leaping up onto the ring apron and stepping through the ropes to get a good look at my soon to be opponent.

That bikini of her looked really snug around her toned body, and she was only 3 inches shorter than the Wonder Babe. Plus, the American woman loved women with dyed hair, it's what made one of her other past matches so much more enjoyable when she fucked a blue haired woman in the center of the ring Selynda would put her hands on her hips as she'd lock eyes with Amelia before she'd say. "I hope you're ready for a fight you're never gonna forget, darlin' because I'm gonna blow your mind...I hope you're not too attached to that bikini of yours." Selynda taunted lightly to be playful with her soon to be opponent.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Pride, Sex and wills to the limit!! Empty Re: Pride, Sex and wills to the limit!!

Post by Lederface! Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:53 am

Amelia had waited long enough to see the arrival of her opponent, and when she did, she was happy, she looked confident and sure, and not only with imagination, Yukari had spoken of them as someone who could become a risk, but that didn't scare Amelia, who when she heard the words of her opponent, she laughed so mockingly
I might look like someone who is just here to look pretty, but I have bad news for you, the easy things will end the moment the bell rings, because this fight will be a great moment in my career, humiliating and making you run will be great.

Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:00 am

Selynda would smile hearing her opponent's confidence and that British accent she had turned the Wonder Babe on. "Is that so? May the best woman win." Selynda said as she'd keep her eyes locked on Amelia and she'd extend her hand out to her soon to be opponent as a sign of sportsmanship. Selynda liked a good confident brawl and fuck, it makes it that much more satisfying for everyone involved the AFW universe watching, the referee calling the match, and the wrestlers involved. Selynda could respect Amelia's confidence, but in the back of Selynda's mind she couldn't help but think about how sexy Amelia would look with that confidence fucked out of her.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Lederface! Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:01 am

Amelia would see that her opponent despite everything, seemed not to be someone who was dictated by emotions, but by her sportsmanship, noticing that she was offered a squeeze, Amelia would also show that despite everything, honor is something she respects, accepting and smiling at her, before moving to her corner, and when the bell rang to start the fight, Amelia would place her hands to challenge her to a duel of forces.

Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:06 am

Selynda would soon shake hands with Amelia in the center of the ring and they'd both squeeze each other's hand in the grip. Selynda would respect the firmness of her opponent's grip, and she knew this was going to be one hell of a match to comeback to here in AFW. The Wonder Babe and Amelia would back up to their respective corners before waiting for the bell to ring to get this match officially underway.

DING! DING!! DING!!!

And just like that, this fight had begun. Normally Selynda was one to try and overwhelm her opponent with her unique combination of speed and power but Amelia would immediately present her hand up for a test early on to feel each other out. Selynda would oblige and would raise her hand up, looking to interlace her fingers with Amelia so the two could try to have a Test of Strength to get this match started.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Lederface! Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:19 pm

Amelia saw how this girl seemed to be willing to do this duel, so when their hands met, Amelia would smile ..... and start her real show.

Throwing a knee to Selynda's stomach, Amelia would look to take an early advantage.

Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down