Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 1 Bot

3ho

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Push it to the Limit

3 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Push it to the Limit Empty Push it to the Limit

Post by kerflubble Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:58 pm

Still without a win after her first 3 matches under the mask, Bullet Ant was caught in a slump: she was still undefeated without the mask, when she was known throughout as someone who would do anything to win, but now that she had the mask and the body suit and the whole new identity thing going for her, she couldn't seem to get the job done. Her last match had seemed like it was going to be her first win, but her attempt to be fair and her opponent's attempt to do the opposite left her with a double-count out and no-one was happy.

Except Jamie Valentine, who acted like she'd just won a title. The jerkface.

Was it that she needed dirty tricks just to stay competitive? That was how she normally justified it: a lax approach to the rules was better than what half the girls here tried to do and she needed that advantage to stand up to people who would just flat out ignore the rules and try to bury her face into a guardrail instead of dancing around them like she did, but the thought of her needing them just to keep up in general wasn't a pleasant one. She needed to do something or the masked cosplayer would just end up locking herself away in her apartment for years. So maybe she could do something about it instead of just moping around, so she tried her best and found herself someone to help her train. And someone really important at that.

Tina Armstrong's AFW career had been put on hold after her last match which had left her brutalized and bloodied, the blonde forced to just watch on the sidelines for months on end, and now she had returned: she couldn't even get a match. So the superstar was left struggling to find something to do before she even got in the ring again to work off the ring rust.

"Okay, now I've got you pinned, I'm gonna get up into press-up position and then push down with my hips." The blonde explained, dressed in just a sports bra and tracksuit bottoms, lying across the masked wrestler, who was still in full costume to hide all the foibles of her outfit. "Now, can you feel that?" the DOA veteren asked, pressing down.

"Urk!" The Ant choked, feeling her chest get squashed and making it hard for her to breath, tapping her hand on Tina's shoulder. It wasn't a spar or a match, she didn't have to hold out in this sort of thing just to get a point across. It felt like she had gotten stuck in a bearhug more than just pinned.

"Told ya that would work, I know most people just think hook the leg to make it harder to kick out, but mix it up so they don't know what they're doing, or make them just spend more energy trying to kick out. This technique has the edge in that it can be used even when the match can't be won by pin fall. Compress the diaphragm and they can't breathe, they can't breathe they can't fight. Got it?" Tina asked, sitting straight up. She hadn't done much teaching before but helping out a rookie like Bullet Ant was keeping what she knew fresh in her mind.

"G-got it! Teach me to... to not believe stuff you say." Bullet wheezed, still lying on her back "I'll try and do that next match..." she said, looking up with a slight smile under her mask. She thought she knew a lot of stuff, but in the short time she'd been training with Tina she could feel that there was so much more she could do. Maybe armed with this knowledge as well as just general fitness improvements, she'd improve.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Push it to the Limit Empty Re: Push it to the Limit

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:56 pm

Akasi Tanikaze was just coming in after a shower that followed a vigorous workout. She was feeling good and decided to take a look around the gym to see what the other girls were up to. There were mischievous thoughts in her head but she left those aside as she felt the heat of the gym wash over her damp body. She was wearing a pair of tight fitting black lycra shorts and a towel draped over her neck covering her otherwise exposed chest.

As she looked around, she noticed someone familiar who looked to be getting worked over in the ring. She drifted over to where Tina and Ant were practicing and when there seemed to be a break in the action she called out.

"Ari-chan!" If she could get Ant's attention, she would hope up onto the ring apron to get a better look at the masked girl. She didn't know who the other woman was, but she looked pretty strong. Maybe she could get in on the fun. Akashi liked any excuse she could get, usually.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:19 pm

Bullet Ant was stuck rolling on the mat with Tina, trying a bit of competitive grappling instead of just being shown techniques and taking turns in trying them and being tried on. The Ant had managed to get the upper hand for a brief moment, and the pace seemed to drop to a complete standstill as each of them tried to figure out what to do in the stalemate, it was then she heard someone shout "Ari-san!" at her. Only one person she knew did that.

"huh? Hey! Akash-eeek!" The masked grappler let out as her control was suddenly taken away, Tina rolling the luchadora onto her back and wrapping her arms around her right arm, pulling it into a painful position, "Ahh! I give!" She yelped, tapping twice on the Superstar's shoulder, where fortunately the blonde released her arm lock.

"Just because there's a lull doesn't mean the fighting's stopped." the veteran told her as she pulled up to a kneeling position and looking to see who called out her trainee, a small smirk as she saw just who had distracted Bullet. Even if the sumo didn't know who she was, the blonde knew who Akashi was: this was going to be interesting "But maybe we can stop for a little while now, it's been a while".

"Y-yeah, break sounds good..." The Ant breathed as she pulled herself up to meet Akashi, only stopped by noticing just how little she was wearing. A deep shade of crimson developed on her cheeks, the mask thankfully hiding it as she turned slightly away "Why do you never wear clothes?" She mumbled before trying to regain her confidence to speak "So... how's you?" she asked "Nose healed okay? Oh! This is Tina Armstrong!" She said, popping up to do the introductions "She's helping me out with training." The masked girl explained.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:01 am

Akashi bowed when she was greeeted by Ant. She smiled and looked down at her nearly bare form. She smacked her chest proudly. "I try not to!" She said. "Being a sumo, I am used to wearing very little. It's a proud sumo tradition!" She declared and puffed her chest out. Going shirtless everywhere probably wasn't a proud sumo tradition but it was a good enough excuse for Akashi.

Akashi then looked to Tina as she was being greeted. She bowed again. "Ah, Armstrong-san! It's an honor to meet you." She said and smiled. She then looked at Ant. "Ari-chan is a bright young star! Even without tutelage she would do very well for herself in this league." She then looked wryly at Ant. "Once she breaks a few bad habits, of course."

Akashi then touched her nose and winced a little but then laughed. "It's fine. It's just a nose, The only thing that sucked was not being able to smell Mina-chan's cooking for a week or so! Or her sexy perfume. Oh man, I'm getting a little horny just thinking about it." She then laughed and looked at the girls, figuring she had embarrassed them. "It's ok, I'll be a good girl!" Shes aid. "When's your next match, Ari-chan?" Akashi asked.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:22 am

"I prefer the tradition where you wear Kimonos and st-[size=75:3tir2e5t]oh god that sounded so racist..." Bullet Ant muttered before trying to regain her composure.

"Nice to meet you... Akashi is it?" Tina asked, offering a hand to shake "Heard a lot of things about you, hope they're true." the blonde said with a smile. "And don't worry, she's been a great student: haven't noticed any real bad habits although she's still got a fair room to improve." she explained as Bullet Ant waved down "What's this about her nose?" Tina asked, turning to Bullet Ant for the point of having something to talk about.

"I may have accidentally broken her nose at some point in her match... punched her in the face a lot." the masked wrestler said nervously. "Oh! I... don't really have one lined up yet, why?"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri May 04, 2012 10:45 pm

Akashi ignored Ant's comments. Her hot body needed to be shown and Kimono's were so constricting! Instead, she looked to Tina and smiled, bowing politely. "Only the bad stuff?" She said and grinned.

Akashi then turned to Ant and shook her head. "The punching isn't an issue, but sometimes she likes to use her little claws." She said and "Still, she's got guts and that's what matter!" She said and looked back lifted her hands up to make a scratching motion. "I was just wondering. Checking in, seeing if you're getting some action. That's what rookies need the most. They just need matches to get experience." She said and nodded in a sage lick manner.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri May 04, 2012 11:20 pm

Tina didn't mind that Akashi chose to bow instead of taking her hand, opting to bow in sync to make up, "Nah, I only here good stuff, so either you're a saint or you've got everyone here scared to cross you." She chuckled "Well, unless you count 'unable to wear a shirt for any length of time' as a bad thing." the blonde said with a wink. Bullet Ant keeping silent for once.

"Well, if you're up for it maybe you could help a bit more with that. And I'll make sure she keeps her claws in this time." The superstar said "You up for a full spar?" She asked turning to Bullet Ant

"Wha-after all the stuff we did today?" The masked wrestler tried not to sound whiney, but she was feeling pretty drained. But she didn't know what Akashi had been through either, both of them having gone through different but fairly intense workouts.

"Yeah, let's see what you learned and apply it to your friend, not just the stuff we practiced though." She explained "If you're up to it." Tina said turning to Akashi.

"S-sure, I'll try and make you proud."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 09, 2012 2:03 am

Akashi shook her head. "N-No, I'm not really either!" She said, blushing a bit. She then raised her eyebrow and looked at Tina. "A spar with Ari-chan!?" She said. She grinned. "Yosh! I'll always be up for a spar!" She said with determination.

She slid into the ring and slung her towel off her. She then smacked her chest and looked at Ant. "You're not going to be distracted now, Ari-chaaaaan?" She asked in a playful tone as she shook her big boobs at the masked girl.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed May 09, 2012 10:24 am

Bullet Ant blushed so hard it might have been visible through the mask, but she shook it off soon, looking up at Akashi's face "You were topless in our last match too, Akashi-sama." She said, trying to be respectful as the blonde veteran stepped in between them.

"Ready? Begin!" Tina shouted before pulling back to let the two go at it. Eager to see how her student dealt with larger foes. The masked wrestler not wasting any time in trying to lock up with the Sumo.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu May 10, 2012 7:35 pm

Akashi settled into a sumo stance when the fight was about to begin. She looked at Ant, eager to get into the ring with the girl. When Tina stepped aside, Akashi yelled out and charged forward, looking to start off the match with a hard Sumo slap to Ant's chest. She probably should have held back, for the sake of Ant but she just couldn't help herself!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next