Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Bullets & Bellydances - Lamya Kouri v. Brooke Betancourt - Hentai Match

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bullets & Bellydances - Lamya Kouri v. Brooke Betancourt - Hentai Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Bullets & Bellydances - Lamya Kouri v. Brooke Betancourt - Hentai Match

Post by FreestylePoet Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:00 am

Distantly, Brooke got the sense that they were both playing characters here. For a moment, Lamya had given off a different vibe than the haughty arrogance that she was playing at now. That brief glimpse was likely the Kuwaiti's "real" personality, and if Brooke hadn't spent her entire life putting on a front that hardly matched her true self, she might not have noticed it.

"No!" Still, she couldn't muse on that point for very long, as before she knew it, Lamya had Brooke locked into a figure-four! Her knee and shin pressed against one another, sending jolts of pain rocketing up her leg. "Nngh! Let go-ooooh..." Soon enough, that pain was matched by a bubbling warmth between her legs, courtesy of her opponent's foot.

"Aah... Haahn..." Brooke, ever the one to fall weak to a pretty girl, allowed herself a slight indulgence, rocking briefly against the sole of Lamya's foot. Still, this was a match -- one that she was determined to win. "O-Oh yeah...?" she challenged defiantly, despite her position. "And w-where's that?"

Discord: FreestylePoet#1042 - click the logo above to see my roster!

FreestylePoet

Back to top Go down

Bullets & Bellydances - Lamya Kouri v. Brooke Betancourt - Hentai Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Bullets & Bellydances - Lamya Kouri v. Brooke Betancourt - Hentai Match

Post by Lilybell Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:36 pm

Lamya was not particularly interested in inflicting more pain than was necessary, mostly locking in their legs to keep Brooke confined in this compromising position. But of course a little discomfort was inevitable as joints were put under stress with any lock. With her palms flat to the mat Lamya held herself up enough to stare at her adversary, the cute American, as she let her toes explore her still covered sex. With every rub Lamya lifted her hips and flexed her abs, incidentally causing her soft breasts to jiggle and bounce in her scant top.

She gave a menacing giggle, a dark and bubbling sound as Brooke voiced her defiance in spite of her position, "Mmmm, you should see yourself. Flush cheeks, gasping and s-s-s-stammering. Save yourself some humiliation and just give me that... orgasm now." There was a moment of hesitation, Lamya was still not used to talking quite so dirty in front of a full audience.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by FreestylePoet Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:23 am

Brooke continued to mindlessly rock softly against Lamya's foot, watching almost hypnotically as her breasts bounced before her. "Hey...! You- You're not so composed yourself..." She fired back, her voice simultaneously whiny and determined. But Lamya had made a fair point: Despite how turned on Brooke was right now, she couldn't just sit here whining and moaning. If she was going to do that, then there was no point in taking this match on anyway.

Her hands pressed against the canvas as she twisted at the hips, taking advantage of the elite flexibility that she carried in her lower body to rotate her trunk. Then, with a push off the canvas, Brooke suddenly spun the other way, hoping to use her momentum to flip the pair of them over! If this succeeded, then Brooke would push off the canvas once more and scoot back, grabbing onto Lamya's legs on her way to sitting on the Kuwaiti Kawaii's lower back!

"Whaddaya think of that?" Brooke taunted, cheering herself on as she leaned back, bending Lamya into a basic Boston Crab!

Discord: FreestylePoet#1042 - click the logo above to see my roster!

FreestylePoet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:42 pm

Lamya licked her lips as she watched the response Brooke was having to her attention, glad the girl was enjoying this on many levels. On one hand she was happy to be getting her closer and closer to giving up that orgasm and the match, but she was also just very interested in turning Brooke on personally. The way her body rocked and squirmed, the soft sounds of pleasure that strained from her throat were arousing in their own right and Lamya could feel her pulse quickening. Inwardly she chided herself, but it was no use.

Distracted with her own indulgence she was caught off guard as Brooke twisted dexterously and flipped them both over onto their stomachs. Lamya was unaccustomed to wrestling opponents as skilled and flexible as herself and before she knew what had happened her long legs were hooked beneath Brooke's arms and her body was pulled into a sharp arch, stretching her bare belly for the audience and squishing her soft breasts against the mat beneath her. "Ack! Hey! W-what do you think you're doing?!" She didn't sound to be in any particular discomfort, courtesy of her own flexibility, but it was slowly dawning on her just how vulnerable this position was leaving her. Most of her strength was in her now captured legs and her sex was now lifted for Brooke's easy access. Brooke would also have a good look that Lamya wore nothing beneath her sheer, loose pants, only tight about her waist and ankles.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2