Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

[Hentai Submission Match] Lunara Ashmore vs Brooke Thatcher (D) - Sweet And Sweaty

2 posters

Go down

[Hentai Submission Match] Lunara Ashmore vs Brooke Thatcher (D) - Sweet And Sweaty Empty [Hentai Submission Match] Lunara Ashmore vs Brooke Thatcher (D) - Sweet And Sweaty

Post by skip-stop Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:29 pm

Match type: hentai submission
Victory conditions: force the opponent to submit after a forced orgasm, disqualification
Special conditions: the attire - bikini; standard rules are applied

- Why do you like to have sex in front of other people? - adjusting the glasses, asked Victoria.

Lunara had already put on her bikini and was now looking in the mirror, making sure she was perfect. She looked at her manager through reflection and smiled at her. She liked Victoria, she was a very funny woman. This short haircut, these glasses, this punctuality, this seriousness. Something told Lunara that if you push Victoria in the right direction, the manager would show completely different sides of temperament. But now was not the time to think about it.

- I love sex, - Lunara answered, - I like the variety of sex. I love to hurt other people and still give them pleasure. And I love it when they do the same to me. Do you understand?
- No, I don’t understand, - Victoria said, looking away.
- You see... - Lunara went up to the manager and unceremoniously sat on her knees, putting hands on her shoulders, - you know perfectly well who I am, right?
- That's right... - it was evident that Victoria began to get nervous because of these actions of her ward.
- My life is too dangerous, almost every day I have to feel stress. And sex... it helps me relax. But each of us has own preferences. I do not like classic sex. This is not interesting to me. The pain excites me. And the eyes of the audience excite me.

Lunara approached Victoria's face. The manager pressed into the back of the armchair, trying to move away from Lunara, but she had nowhere to run. Only a few millimeters remained between their lips, it seemed that their kiss was already inevitable. But Lunara smiled and move away from Victoria, rising from her knees. The girl went to the exit of the locker room.

- But I will never have sex with someone who does not want this, - she said, turning her head to Victoria, - so... if you come to realize that you want me, then let me know, okay?

With these words, Lunara left her manager completely stunned, but Victoria’s story is not what is important right now. Lunara went to the curtains and a predatory smile appeared on her face. After her debut, she looked forward to being able to prove herself again. And this match promised to be a new experience. Jaguarundi was experiencing not only excitement now. She was a little excited, because this match was more suitable for her sister. This Sintharia was a true submission master. She knew how to break every bone in a person’s body and knew how to cause the most terrible pain. But even so, Lunara did not intend to retreat, because she also knew something about submission.

ENTRANCE MUSIC:

ATTIRE:

Her fiery music began and the girl came out from behind the curtains, raising both hands above her head and clasped her palms in the manner of the crown. The audience screamed and almost everyone began to applaud the girl, greeting her. She showed herself well in her debut match and received the love of the public, they again wanted to see her in the ring, because Lunara was a rather unusual person. She was a predator who loved to play with her prey before completely surrendering to pleasure.

Jaguarundi began to descend the ramp, waving to the audience and sending them kisses. She did not hesitate to show her body and emphasized her sexuality by moving her hips and giving good poses to the paparazzi. The leader of the street gang climbed the steps and briskly jumped over the upper rope. Her music was coming to an end, so the girl gave the audience a short dance, running her hands over her body. When the music ended, Lunara sent her last kiss, taking applause. The girl greeted the referee and headed to her corner.

- Don't make me wait, - she said softly, licking her lips.

Her current rival was a newcomer and it was her debut. And Lunara had high expectations from today's match. Not every debutant will agree to such conditions. It was not just a hentai match. Today one of them must submit to other. And since Brooke agreed to these conditions, she must be confident in her abilities. And for Jaguarundi it was good, because she loved when her partner had the courage to be in the same ring with a real predator.

Last edited by skip-stop on Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

[Hentai Submission Match] Lunara Ashmore vs Brooke Thatcher (D) - Sweet And Sweaty Empty Re: [Hentai Submission Match] Lunara Ashmore vs Brooke Thatcher (D) - Sweet And Sweaty

Post by DeathByRollUp¿ Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:34 pm

As the Jaguarundi made her entrance known, a blonde girl was peaking out from the backstage, looking at the crowd and Lunara, a soft sigh coming from the mouth of the Brit as she roses up a bit when she heard her music play throughout and her lights shine.

Brooke would shyly walk out from the back fixing her bikini a bit as she looks at the crowd than at Lunara, rolling through the middle ropes of the ring.

The Brit blushes deeply admiring her opponent as she slowly raises a hand for Lunara to shake
"H-hi I'm Brooke"

spoiler=Image two][Hentai Submission Match] Lunara Ashmore vs Brooke Thatcher (D) - Sweet And Sweaty Cindy_by_fainxel_dbejvlo-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTQ0OSIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2E1MDI1MTAyLTQyYTgtNGZkYi04NWRjLTI0M2RkMDM2MGU1Y1wvZGJlanZsby00ODY2ZDI3MC02ZGZhLTRhYTctODVkMC02ZTUwNTg4OTkwN2MuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ[/spoiler]
DeathByRollUp¿
DeathByRollUp¿

Back to top Go down

[Hentai Submission Match] Lunara Ashmore vs Brooke Thatcher (D) - Sweet And Sweaty Empty Re: [Hentai Submission Match] Lunara Ashmore vs Brooke Thatcher (D) - Sweet And Sweaty

Post by skip-stop Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:00 am

Lunara raised her left eyebrow slightly when Brooke's entrance began. The girl looked too constrained. Well, then Lunar have to work hard on her. When another blonde slipped between the ropes, Jaguarundi was able to consider her current rival in all her glory. The American girl was quite a bit taller, but in weight they were about the same. It was good. Lunara loved to be on a par with her partner. But, which was much more important, the other blonde was beautiful. The leader of the street gang unceremoniously examined her rival from head to toe. She liked her.

The girl took several steps forward to greet Brooke in the center of the ring. But it seems that her rival decided to do the same, because after a moment she greeted Lunara and extended her hand for a handshake. That was sweet enough. The American girl smiled slightly, but still shook the hand of her rival.

- My name is Lunara, - the girl said, emphasizing the last syllable, after which her eyes narrowed a little, - do not disappoint me, I do not like to have sex with a silent log.

Lunara licked her lips and let go of Brooke's hand, taking a few steps back. She wanted to immediately make clear to her rival that she was here with only one purpose. And this goal implies that she is going to fuck another blonde here and now. The girl-referee asked the wrestlers if they were ready. Lunara nodded slowly. And when the referee received confirmation from Brooke, a predatory smile appeared on Lunara's face.

- Let the hunt begin, - she said.

Ding-ding-ding.

The bell rang, and the girl immediately rushed forward, raising her fists to the level of her head. Her knees were slightly bent, and her hands kept changing position to confuse another blonde. Using her muay thai skills, the girl shortened the distance and gained support with her left foot, and then raised her right leg in order to send the classic but quick middle kick right to the left side of  Brook’s torso! In the end, she doubted that her rival would voluntarily lie under her, which means that Jaguarundi will have to force her not to resist!
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathByRollUp¿ Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:33 pm

Brooke was confused and blushing when the tall Blonde said she didn't want to have sex with a "silent log" even if it did make her confused and blush she admitted that Lunara was beautiful but didn't want to say anything about it towards her.

As the bell ring the Brit would look at the American, hearing what she said "Wait what did you say about a hun-Ahhhhhhh!!!" The Brit would get kick in the side of her torso as she falls to her left knee holding her side
DeathByRollUp¿
DeathByRollUp¿

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:58 am

Lunara only smirked when her rival began her sentence, because the successful kick of the American girl did not allow to finish it. Although the head of the street gang, of course, perfectly understood what Brooke wanted to ask. But the answer will come to her a little later. Soon she will realize that Lunara has a very specific temper.

When Brooke fell on one knee, putting her hand on her side, Jaguarundi rushed forward, not losing a single second. She did not want her opponent to recover, because in the end she did not forget about the goal of this match. And in the near future, she was going to start more intimate things. But first, it was necessary to slightly mash today's debutant.

"Wait a little longer, girl", - Lunara thought.

The blonde was going to stretch her left arm to the side to hit and grab Brooke's neck, jumping and throwing her legs forward. So she wanted to send another blonde to the floor with the help of the powerful lariat takedown!

Almost no one could say at first glance that Jaguarundi is a fast-dashing person. Her appearance always attracted people, because almost everyone thought that she was just a beautiful and sweet girl. But life made her become a predator. A predator who seeks pleasure through fights and sex. That is why she intended to have a good time today!
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathByRollUp¿ Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:19 pm

Brookes couldn't help but notice Lunara smirk at her as the Brit started to realize how much trouble she's in with this match. She couldn't say anything about it cause we'll it's a Hentai match, only the match can end off a submit victory.

As Brookes started to stand all she felt was a arm around her neck at full speed causing her to fall on the mat with a very loud thud, holding her neck as she was in a daze

After a few second, the Brit would helplessly crawl to the feet off the Jaguarundi, trying to use her as a way to get to her feet
DeathByRollUp¿
DeathByRollUp¿

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:58 am

A true predator always acts for sure. Any manifestation of weakness can result in irreparable consequences, Lunara has learned this for a very long time. That is why she never doubted her actions. Either she do what she should, or she do nothing at all. The blonde hit her rival and sent her down. Jaguarundi was well aware of what was expected of her and was ready to give it.

The girl quickly got to her feet and turned to Brooke, after which the American slightly raised her left eyebrow. The other blonde did not stay down after the fall, instead deciding to crawl to Lunara in an attempt to rise with her help. The girl barely audibly clicked her tongue, after which she would try to grab Brooke's hands with her own hands in order to fix the double underhook hold.

If her rival remained lying down, then Jaguarundi would have had carte blanche for any action, but while the other blonde could still move, Lunara knew that it was too early to start the second part of the match. Her debut made her realize that she shouldn’t be frivolous about preparing the soil for hentai. Autumn several times made Lunara worry because she was too relaxed, so now she did not intend to repeat her mistakes.

- Here we go, - the girl would say, licking her lips.

The predator was going to hold Brook’s head between her strong hips for a moment, and immediately after that jump up and fall on her knees, sending her rival’s head directly into the mat with the double underhook facebuster! Something told her that her rival was not ready for such a turn of events, because in fact it was a hentai match. However, if she thought that Lunar would simply lie down and spread her legs in order to see who would cum faster, then she was very mistaken.

In sex, Jaguarundi most of all loved pain and pleasure at the same time. And despite the rather sad experience in her debut, which showed that not everyone shares her views, she was determined to adhere to her principles. And if she manages to force her rival to give up resistance this time, then she will definitely be able to move on to more intimate things!
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down