by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 9:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 9:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 7:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Yesterday at 3:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 175 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 173 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Yumi Kuroushī Vs Mistress Paige - The Sadist and the Dominatrix: Match of Excitement

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Yumi Kuroushī Vs Mistress Paige - The Sadist and the Dominatrix: Match of Excitement Empty Yumi Kuroushī Vs Mistress Paige - The Sadist and the Dominatrix: Match of Excitement

Post by Chaos Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:29 pm

Match Type: Hardcore-Handcuff match
Victory conditions:  Winner is decided when one person handcuffs the other to a stripper pole at ringside.
Victory Stipulations:  Loser must perform a stripper dance for the winner before becoming their slave for the week.

The night was quite loud tonight… The sound of giggles breaking through the silence of the house. They were faint at first, before becoming louder as they approached the maniac’s room. Yumi’s face had a very big grin as she was failing to hold back all the excitement she was filling, after all it wasn’t every day that the blonde maniac received such good news. Of course, it was simply the information about her next match, but even the objective of the match was almost the very core of her being. Only thinking about what could come out of such… interaction, was filling her with anticipation, while what she was looking for, was trying to desperately calm down.

However Yumi was also intrigued about her opponent. Mistress Paige… It seemed like a Dominatrix and while it was possible she had heard about that word somewhere, while she was searching about her interests… The sadist kidnapper was not familiarized with the concept of one and felt the need to look it up, which made her feel a bit of conflicted feelings, but ultimately only enhanced her happiness, leaving her believe that she might have had trouble sleeping that night. To distract herself, Yumi tied herself up, before eventually trying to sleep.

On the day of the match, Yumi was seen approaching the building with a huge smile, not that unusual of her, but some people that couldn’t help but look at the maniac, instead of ignoring her like most, could maybe argue that her twisted smile was bigger than ever. She made her way to the changing room to get ready, creeping everyone out that had the courage to direct the look in her direction. Someone who was so seemingly twisted being excited about something was normally a bad call. She quickly made mostly everyone inside uncomfortable, in case they weren’t already used to it. A few chuckles escaped while putting on her totally not stolen costume, her mind still focusing on what was about to happen, almost having no control over herself, however that isn't exactly new considering what she’s been through…

The time she had anticipated was too close. This match had been completely built for the purpose of tying the opponent up, almost like kidnapping… Nothing she wasn’t used to, but of course bringing that up to the others, would make her worse. Yumi being known as a maniac was already bad but bearable, however knowing she was actually worth those insults or perhaps even more could bring her serious trouble. So she has to restrict herself every time, however today she couldn’t help herself but perhaps “accidently” let a bit of that side out.

Attire:
Theme:

Her theme boomed as her feet stomped the cold floor, walking towards the ring. The audience refrained from cheering, as some rumors about her might have come out and most remained in silence, but one or two “boos”. However instead of trying to creep them out as she usually does. However Yumi’s full attention was towards the pole at the ringside, not managing to keep her eyes out of it, almost in a trance, thinking of all the possibilities… She licked her upper lip just out of that thought.

Entering the ring, the sadist finally looked around, at those perverts that came to watch two females fight until exhaustion and then bound the other for a free pole dance. Ironically this for her was quite sickening, but who was she to judge. Besides she didn’t care as long, she was entertained. Yumi went to her side, her eyes looking at the pole again, before sliding across directly towards the entrance waiting for her possible victim...

Chaos

Back to top Go down

Yumi Kuroushī Vs Mistress Paige - The Sadist and the Dominatrix: Match of Excitement Empty Re: Yumi Kuroushī Vs Mistress Paige - The Sadist and the Dominatrix: Match of Excitement

Post by killcarrion Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:45 am

Career resurgences were akin to rare animal sightings with how scare they were. They were uplifting stories of downtrodden individuals valiantly overcoming the odds life had stacked against them. Everyone rallied around Robert Downey Jr. when he cleaned himself up and became one of the highest grossing actors of all time...and while Paige is, admittedly, several zero's shy of attaining those lofty heights, she knew her star was just a few blockbusters off from having her stroll the red carpet with interviewing reporters actually knowing who she was this time. Paige's new film and pinned on hope for celebrity super-stardom, Full Moon Rising, was set to debut in the latter half of the Summer, but while it was in post-production, her presence was requested back on set. This "set" being the wrestling ring where her insatiable desire for degrading subjugation upon others has her returning with a newly crafted match type and an urge to see it implemented...

"Ara Ara Ara~...From whence the fetid darkness that my tainted soul has naught but rot, it seems I sense a kindred spirit amongst AFW's typically valiant lot..."

Theme Music:
Mistress Paige, The Villainous Seductress:

The spellbinding voice of the scintillating seductress preceded her flamboyant dramatization of an epic ring entrance, spiraling spotlights complimenting the theatrical extravagance of Paige's ostentatious theme music that all played via the reverberating stadium speakers. A sluggishly moving elevator platform would arise from beneath the stage as Mistress Paige emerged from the fogged over flooring with spinning spotlights roaming around the arena before ultimately zeroing in on and highlighting the shameless dominatrix. A microphone in one hand and riding crop in her other, her silken bodysuit hugging tightly to every ample curvature with black thigh high stockings, boots, and a rubber corset. Every provocative step coming with a swishing sway of her hips and the rigid attention of nigh every warm-blooded male in the arena, although she herself only had eyes for the demented blonde in the ring.

"Quite the dilemma, I find myself confronted with this day. When a soul as black as mine stands before me in opposition~..."
"Spiteful, virulent...maliciously seeking to make the world pay. What more could I have to teach one possessed by such demented motivation~..."

Paige pondered thoughtfully with her index finger brought to her lips, eyes cast upward as if contemplating the question as she strolled down to the ramp. Her attention briefly diverted as well to the stripper pole at ringside and the means for victory tonight, the same scandalous thoughts of her adversary making debauched usage out of it sending a sultry shiver up her spine before she continued onward. Eventually sauntering down towards the steel steps that she climbed with a sultry gait, continuing onward until she took a prolonged step through the middle and top ropes as the cameraman at ringside zoomed in on her bodacious backside before entering the ring proper. The smog machines having down their job as the arena became illuminated to a smoke-free arena. Paige stepping towards the middle of the ring with her azure eyed attention centered on the blonde malicious pixie across the ring.

"And the answer, my lovelies...is everything. For my life essence is one that has mastered the vile, the sinful, the...psychopathic."
"Allow me to demonstrate upon this lost and wretched waif, whom I shall conquer, defeat, and subjugate once she tastes upon true decadence. And becomes an underling at my beck and call who bows, scrapes, and tends to my boots with lick, after lick, after lick~..."

Paige ending her rhyming extravaganza with a beguiling smile to scattered applause as she backpedaled and handed off the microphone after her final verse.

"For I am nothing but a terror and a blight~..."
"The name is Mistress Paige~..."
"And you'd best be ready for a fight~..."

Back to top Go down

Yumi Kuroushī Vs Mistress Paige - The Sadist and the Dominatrix: Match of Excitement Empty Re: Yumi Kuroushī Vs Mistress Paige - The Sadist and the Dominatrix: Match of Excitement

Post by Chaos Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:16 pm

Time was an interesting thing… something that is completely uncontrollable, and is the same for everyone and at  everytime, yet it can be perceived differently by different people and at different times. What seemed a few seconds, or even a few minutes, felt like ages for demented girl. She was so impatient for the match to start, for her opponent to appear, to have fun with, to bound her to the pole, for everything. Yumi just wanted for it to start, and luckily it didn’t take too long for her opponent to make herself know that she was about to arrive…

And just in the first few seconds, the so-called Mistress Paige, was making herself completely different from The blonde maniac, as she immediately started going with a big speech, with their quite unique tone of voice, one that seemed to cause some tension and that Yumi didn’t knew about, yet it provoked something inside of her… Followed by her theme music blasting through the arena, the spotlight all going crazy over the stage, even a damn elevator and a fog machine? Paige really seemed to like extravagant arrivals, unlike Yumi that rather a quick and “silent” one, as the only thing that sounds that is hearable is her theme and the audience’s voices, and very rarely her own, but nowhere near the Mistress’ theatrical level.

And then from the middle of the fog, she emerged… The Woman everyone, not only the audience, but also Yumi herself, had been waiting for. Upon seeing her opponent’s beautiful curvy and elegant body, with that costume of hers and her swinging those hips around, clearly being teased with which step she took… It was enough to pump Yumi’s blood through the whole body but also boil it, as the kidnapper’s mouth twisted into a malicious smile, the sight of her teeth peaking out. It was obvious she was happy, the view itself was beautiful and the fact she was gonna play with this wonderfully looking babe and bound or be bound by her, felt too good to be true and yet here she was.

While the rhythms were pissing her off, her voice still charmed her somewhat… Was this sort of power that Paige held? The match didn’t start and yet Yumi felt as if she was hit but something, not that she wasn’t enjoying it… But could help but notice the weird looking object on one of her hands. She was aware that was an Hardcore match and weapons were allowed as such, but wasn’t expecting for her to bring it, nevertheless an odd looking one. Seemed ironic that someone like Yumi had never seen one, yet she never saw or used such an object before, they seem quite interesting.

And then seeing the Dominatrix entering the ring, was like a piece of sweet candy for Yumi, not helping but having to lick her lips like she was hungry for it… Yumi kept listening and found everything Paige threw out of her mouth entertaining. If it was someone else, she’d have completely lost interest, however this felt different. She listened to that long speech until the very ending, and then the blonde maniac started to giggle…

The giggle soon started to get progressively louder to the point of turning into a straight up insane laughter, as her seal of silence was broken, Yumi finally releasing the first real sounds of her mouth that moment. She had remained silent through the entrance, as it started to build up and now she let it all go out in a group of shout-like laughs. Her shrill voice quickly filled the arena, reaching any corner, enough for everyone to hear, as tears of joy started running down her face. It was because of the weirdly place theme that was cartoon-ish yet evil-ish, or maybe that she was too enthusiastic that it was finally starting in her own way, or something else it was unknown, but didn’t last long as she calmed down to face Paige which was right in front of. Yumi approached her, in the same way or at least tried to, with a smirk on her face.

“Oh is that so, Mistress Paige? You’re gonna make this… psychopathic, learn everything? Well then… I would like to see you try!

Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:35 am

Being tasked with arresting the attention of today's casual audience member meant delving into one's own creative wellspring in pursuit of thought provoking, or in this case flamboyantly theatrical, entrances that engross the viewer with what was transpiring before them. To enchant them with one's bewitching beauty. To captivate them with your engrossing charisma. To enthrall them with one's visceral attitude. And most importantly, compel them to lift their heads from their illuminated cellphones and bring their eyes to the ring where they would hopefully remain for the rest of your match. Paige confidently believing she always accomplishes this task and oh so much more with the ostentatious extravagance of her own entrance ceremony. Every excessive detailing from the knee-level fog to the spiraling spotlights were additions that Paige campaigned for against skeptical show producers when she first started wrestling, but the excessive views on Youtube of her entrances secured this excessive production quality for some time to come. Now if only she could get clearance from management to enlist her own personal squad of monstrous minions at her beck and call to accompany her to the ring.

One of those beguiled individuals apparently hypnotized by her melodramatic theatricality appeared to be her adversary for the night, a scrappy little she-devil brandishing a smile as fiendish as it was infectious. The bun-haired blonde coiled within her corner like a predatorial trap waiting to be triggered by some unknowing quarry. At first Paige was reminded of one of the myriad of villainous cohorts on her old Sentai show from sadistically diabolical Yumi portrayed herself as, adorned in fetching spider-themed apparel as well which makes her quite the merchandisable villianess should the federation put the marketing team behind her. Mistress Paige smirked deviously with an index finger propped against the side of her cheek as she further appraised Yumi, still undecided about her nefarious potential until the bun-haired blonde quashed any further doubt once she started cackling dementedly to the high heavens. Chilling the spines of the referee along with all within earshot who gained a mere glimpse into Yumi's depravity, although for Paige it was top-tier villainy at it's finest. One that sent an all too different type of tremble down her spine as Paige's smile darkened further.

"...*giggle*...That's my name~...And I'll certainly do my best when it comes time to teach you how to properly grovel before me with but a flick of my riding crop."
Paige imparted with a sultry tone and hip-swaying swagger as she approached the middle of the ring, sticking her tongue out to lick along the riding crop in question in her hand. "Ara~...Doesn't that sound lovely? And that is merely the beginning. Imagine the carnival of delights I can use to educate once you become my obedient slave for the week. Though I suppose you'll firstly learn how to work that stripper pole for me before the night is over~..." Paige handing off her riding crop to the referee who placed it on a nearby ring apron as it was against the rules for competitors to start a match with a weapon already in their hand. "Or perhaps you'll savagely overwhelm me, have me succumb to your will, and daresay dominate the dominatrix? Who can say? Although I certainly know which outcome I'm betting on, it's always the anticipation that kills you, isn't it~..." A flourish of her jet black hair and wink from her baby blues as she backpedaled a step to the ring bell clanging in the distance and confirming the match has begun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:37 am

The view was indeed delightful, and it was front view. How could such a twisted and hungry soul not enjoy it? She was craving that sort of stuff, like an animal that desires meat to end it’s hunger. Apparently her twisted demeanor on top of her design spider-ish clothing and her demented facial expression seemed to make her pretty good, if not perfect, villain type. However the bun-haired blonde didn’t see herself as that nor did it intentionally, this was simply what she did with her twisted mentally.

Yumi cleaned her eyes from the tears of joy that emerged, before giving her initial speech to her. Her heart was pounding with excitement, while she said those words in their truest form, like if truly speaking from her heart, or at least that’s what she felt. This wasn’t a simple role or character she was playing, but actually herself, or rather her part that fell in darkness. And upon seeing her opponent's devious smile made her spine now be the one trembling.

And then the Jet Black Hair Dominatrix's voice coming out and upon hitting the maniac’s ears made her flinch like before, her eyes crossing with her and the smile twisted as ever. She sounded just like herself and that only made her more happy.

Seeing her riding crop, the way she talked about it and how she masterfully seemed to use it, made Yumi excited to see what she was capable of with that… Thoughts quickly filled her mind, just by thinking about it. The way Paige talked as if that crop was her precious to how she talked like she was sure of her victory and was in control, made her a quite interesting person to the blonde maniac wanting to see if she could actually tame such an opponent like herself?

However upon hearing that last part, she couldn’t stop wondering. If she lost, she would be in the grasp of someone else and while she didn’t have any good experiences it felt that it was worth giving Paige a chance and would possibly feel that tight bound feeling that she enjoys so much… However if she did win, Yumi got such a beautiful and devious woman under her control, so much so that she wouldn’t know what to do with it… but regardless of that, it would’ve been a win-win situation, even if a bit uncomfortable. Of course she couldn’t simply give up, she’d have to give some sort of show and had to give that woman a pounding.

Yumi suddenly started to giggle. “You’re quite interesting, I must say… You manage to give me excitement over such words that would make someone feel despair. You come armed and give me such a fun yet threatening promise. But you’re right~… the anticipation of knowing the winner, the outcome of the loser, what will one do to the other… all this is enough to kill someone!”

Upon hearing the bell, Yumi changed almost as if her desire had taken over her and became almost animal-like. The bun-haired blonde stared her down, before immediately charging recklessly at Paige, closing the gap between them as quickly as possible, and jumping high into the air with her right leg pulled up to chest and then thrust forwards trying to stomp the Dominatrix right in the face.

Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:32 am

Ah, Paige longingly remembers when she was once the youthful nymph chock full of villainous vim and vigor. Why she still recalls donning her first silken dominatrix outfit and cracking her first whip. The vibrant thrill captivating her with that one effortless flick of her wrist and unleashing the sadist within herself with the rest being television history. Paige couldn't help but reminiscence to wayward times in her high-spirited youth after witnessing the malicious sparkle in Yumi's eyes, as if kindled by a fiendish inferno of perverse depravity and savage intent. Ohhhh, why it was as if Paige was looking into a mirror~...one that was nevertheless warped to instead highlight her most basic and primeval of desires with nary one iota of restraint to her rapacious thirst for decadent lust and savage violence...but a mirror all the same.

Yumi most certainly ticked off all the right boxes when it came to Villiany 101. A dynamic presentation. Top notch outfit with accompanying spider-motif, a delightfully inspired touch Paige might add. Intimidating aura. Unbridled passion for her work. Even a demented dilation to her pupils that could send shivers down the spines of nigh any stalwart hero. Why if this were the set of her old sentai show, Yumi would have assuredly been cast as a fellow general in the Dark Overlords army right beside Paige herself as they concoct sinister plans involving doomsday weapons and Kaiju monsters. Except their were still a few wrinkles to Yumi's overall aesthetic that the dominatrix would be more than willing to iron out with time, patience, and a week's worth of indentured servitude after she whips the blonde maniac to shape in this match.

Parting with her precious riding crop was always a lamentable occurrence, but one she begrudgingly abode by due to the inherent handicap it would place upon her opponent's. No matter. The Vile Vaudevillian was confident they would not be separated from eachother for too long before being lovingly reunited once again. However, Paige's split-second fantasizing was undone by the maniacal ravings of her adorably vicious adversary for the night. Such sadistic enthusiasm was positively infectious, as if their wicked hearts were beating in unison to the same feral drumbeat. The tantalizing idea of ravishing eachother in all conceivable interpretations of the word causing a malevolent smirk to spread across Mistress' own face as she clasped onto both top ropes behind her and hunched forward. Her azure blue eyes fixated on the caged animal suddenly unleashed via the clanging of the ring bell, compelling Paige to begin advancing as well but at a more restrained speed than Yumi. A cautious approach that allowed her more time to react and respond to the bun-haired blondes thrust kick. One that Paige managed to sidestep while snagging onto Yumi's leg by hooking her arm around it. "Far...FAR too eager, my dear~..." The pair sharing a moment together as Paige smirked and attempted to twirl inwards in a Dragon Screw intended to off balance and tack on some damage to Yumi's leg.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:33 am

The beating of the dark heart that belonged to the maniac grew ever so loudly as the time passed, as she grew more feral, wanting more to beat her perverted opponent hard. Yumi found her an interesting individual, how she made such threats seem so tempting as well how highly she talks about herself and praises her riding crop, which only made it funny once Yumi saw Paige giving it away. The bun-haired weirdo almost wanted to laugh out loud after that happened, now the Dominatrix without her weapon and everything Yumi did not give her the chance to go for it.

Hearing the bell ring gave the same reaction as if a door of a cell that contained a dangerous animal had been open, as the Blonde sadist came running full speed at Mistress Paige. Yumi couldn’t stop thinking… Either she won or lost, she seemed to win at least in one way, either dominating or being dominated by the Dominatrix, however she felt that couldn’t simply give up and go with the easy way out, besides would put that devious smile on her face that she is quite known for.

The thrill of the hunt was pumping through her veins, she never felt so excited to fight, but didn’t know why… Was it because of stipulations of the match, was her opponent, or maybe even both? She didn’t know quite yet, all she knew was that this was enough to awaken the little Villain inside her, and while it wasn't as big as Paige’s persona, it was enough to show the Kidnapper’s true self.

Yumi was so confident that her rival without her weapon was defenseless and thus didn’t want to hold back as she took a leap and didn’t hold anything back with that thrust kick. But she would find herself surprised about seeing that the Jet Black Dominatrix had easily dodged her kick and locked her leg in place making it useless, forcing the maniac to land only on her left, as she heard Paige speaking to her this time instead of enchanting her only seemed to be pissed, feeling she was being mocked by her opponent.

But didn’t last long as she left her leg being twisted around, the pain bursting in her leg as her face blushed with the sensation, before her leg feeling the limit and the rest of the body being forced to spiral around, sending her airborne for a few seconds before slamming her back hard into the ring floor, and when were to expect grunts of pain, instead received only moans of pleasure escaping from Yumi as she found that feeling quite nice, enough to keep her on the floor enjoying it.

Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:51 am

Paige didn't want to burst Yumi's psychopathic bubble, but the bun-haired blonde would be sorely mistaken if she thought Mistress was less of a threat due to being parted from her favorite riding crop. Her first adversary in the league, Lucia Lynch, made the same costly and impulsive assumption as well during their own match. And that particular stoically stalwart movie heroine ended the match utterly defeated, adorably barking like a dog at her mistress' request, and yet nevertheless was left yearning for further disciplining by the dominatrix's passionate whip. Typically this would be a deterrent from wrestlers to underestimate Paige, but after having such a delightful chat with her foe, Paige believed Yumi may actually be tickled pink to share the same enthralling fate as Mistress' past conquests.

Well, while Yumi may see herself in a win/win scenario, Paige herself would undeniably prefer being the ravishing winner who's standing tall and cracking the whip before the night is done. The Vile Vaudevillian demonstrating that resolve by playing defensively to counter Yumi's rampaging offense and catching her foe's ankle rather than be bowled over by such a frenzied thrust kick. Paige made a mental note to remember just how much strength was behind that strike before taking Yumi for a proverbial spin, the savage pixie twirling several rotations like an elegant ballerina in mid-air before hitting the canvas with an inelegant thud. Mistress was left propped up on her knees beside her opponent who was apparently having the time of her life after getting her leg swiveled around and disjointed.

"Ara~...It seems to me like you're gonna have one dilly of a pickle deciding on whether you want to wind up beneath my heel, or if you prefer bringing me to heel...*giggle*...well in that case, allow me to help you decide than Lil Yumi-Umi~..."
Paige uttered with a sultry undertone before rising back and proceeding to guide Yumi towards an adjacent corner turnbuckle on all fours via a grip on the back cuff of her outfit. Once seated there all the arachnid sadist would see is the threads of Paige's wrestling boot before having them emphatically grinded against her visage for several degrading seconds, all before shooting her leg forward to savagely grate her boot against her cheek. All in a face wash that at the very least had the gold lining of having Paige's plump backside mushed against Yumi's scrapped face afterwards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:31 pm

Yumi was confident in her abilities as usual, even if she didn’t much training simply acted on pure impulse and pretty much only relying on instincts when it comes to battle, but after all if she didn’t believe in them who would. Of course when it comes to her opponent’s she didn’t care about it one bit, either being the one giving or receiving a beating, enjoying both sides of it, like the little abnormal she is. But the bun-haired blonde really fought that Paige would be at a disadvantage, maybe it was the aura she gave, one who depended on her weapons and toys to succeed. Yumi was happy that she was proven wrong as she got her leg twisted and hardly crushed on the floor.

The pain was amazing, it was enough to fill her empty self, devoid of any good sensation to the point of pain being a good enough substitute for all the trauma she passed through. Something else to add to her already maniac attitude. And it did seem her opponent was a master at pain that gave pleasure. “Pleasuring pain”, this little nickname sounded too ridiculous, but considering the person in question it made sense as any pain was pleasure for her.

And now her opponent also knew about it, as the manic couldn’t help herself and let out instinctively a moan out of the pain induced to that move. It was too late to go back now, however that bothered Yumi after all it was only a matter of time until they found out, now what her opponent would do with this information was inside her mind. Would this change her opponent’s approach, or perhaps would further enhance her already established way to deal with this? That is what the kidnapper wanted to figure out as she looked directly to the dominatrix and heard her little talk. While she could bring pain with her moves, her words were simply mocking as Yumi felt rage starting to burst inside as Paige talked and even called her by some nickname of a kid or something.

However before she could even get the chance to do anything, her opponent took the first move, not that Yumi wouldn’t give it to her anyway, as she started to pull on the collar of her outfit. To this, the bun-haired blonde simply stood still as her collar was pulled, the force around her neck getting tighter, squeezing it, suffocating… Yumi only started to finally follow along once it seemed like the fabric of her cloth was at its maximum, almost ready to burst, as her face was blushing and she was trying to keep a straight on her way to the turnbuckle. She started to catch the precious air, that it was unknown if she actually wanted or not, once reaching the turnbuckle as she laid her back against it, however it didn’t last long as she soon was confronted by the sole of Mistress Paige’ boot, not giving her the chance to properly catch her breath. She stayed silent as her face was a new pavement for the Dominatrix’s boot, but it was quite obvious that she was enjoying it. As she removed her boot, Yumi was expecting more, but she would get it as suddenly the side of her face got stomped by her foot making her escape a slight moan of pleasure out of it.

Suddenly small laughs could be earable, as her face that was turned away due to the attack on her face started to slowly go back to its original position and face Paige, Yumi raising her hand to stricken cheek with a soft touch, before her laughs started to get maniacally louder. And then complete silence fell over, Yumi being shut by Paige’s soft and big backside, muffling her laughs as they turned into a soft moan and then a soft moan and then no more action from Yumi, seeming she went limp, her arms standing numb beside her as they were once she got to the turnbuckle before they burst to life and shoot straight to side to those formidable pillows, groping them, with the blonde maniac further pushing her face forwards instead of attempting to pull it away. If her face was visible, her face would probably be as red as a tomato and her eyes flickering almost on top of her face as if she was about to pass out to a beautiful dream.

Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:45 am

"The Subtle Art Of Misdirection" wasn't just one of the numerous and ludicrously expensive theater classes Paige had to undergo in order to bolster her acting repertoire, but an adaptable philosophy she'd come to adopt over time in regards to more than just her storied television and blooming movie career. Cheerfully affable and outright courteous though she may appear should you come across her on the street or manning comic conventions autograph stalls, the sensual depravity within her and beneath those layers of hospitality is what Paige draws upon to bring practically all of her characters to life. A debauched instinct of hers that's lovingly unleashed at certain underground night clubs, within paid hourly sessions when she's off the clock and in need dire of need extra cash, and of course within the wrestling ring. Paige appreciates any and all venues where she can willingly unleash those depraved inhibitions.

But another method by which Paige utilizes misdirection is to make people believe that she is indeed entirely dependent on her whipping weaponry to make any headway in a match, that it was her one and only method of garnering any offensive momentum. When, as it turns out, the eccentric dominatrix was quite the accomplished grappler in her own right. Ranking towards the top of her college wrestling classes and capable of enduring more than her fair share of punishment as a result of tussling with the muscle-bound athletic types. Not to mention learning how to be swift on her feet and counter when needed. But the cat was out of the nonexistent bag at this point and she doubts Yumi would make that same woeful miscalculation once again. In which case, it was now Mistress' responsibility to make sure the bun-haired blonde gets as few opportunities as possible to make that mistake again, namely by staying in commanding control of Yumi for as long as she can muster.

All the manners in which her spidery adversary felt the thrill of becoming debased at the hands of her voluptuous tormentor, Paige reveled in herself by being the one administering such delightful misery. The bun-haired blonde's stifled struggle for breath as she was callously dragged towards the corner turnbuckle on all fours like a collared mongrel. How Yumi's facials became the detestable and shameful dirt beneath the treads of Paige's grinding wrestling boot. Each debasing deed welcomed with cackling glee by the supposed prey who made no effort in hiding how overjoyed she'd become, until it was hidden for her beneath the succulent rump that muffled her laughter and enveloped her in a sinful paradise. One that Paige initially assumed Yumi had succumbed to given how inert she'd become. At least before she started indulging herself to Mistress' startled surprise, but salacious glee as she popped her rear further backward until their was practically no face to be seen anymore.

The dominatrix shuddering on the spot with palpable goosebumps as she hugged herself and started hipfully swaying her bodacious backside side to side, a crimson hue brightening up her own face before she deprived her foe of the rump she'd come to devotingly worship by strutting forward a few sultry steps before turning back around to face Yumi. "Ahhh~...I see you've made your decision than, not that it could have been all that difficult considering this is just the beginning of the carnal delights I have waiting for us back home~..." Paige uttered before stepping back to the bun-haired blonde and using those buns to yank the maniac back to her feet. Thrusting herself forward bring their bodies together for an entrapped body grind upon her spidery foe, a mushroomed bloom to their dueling breasts and flattened abdominals meeting in the middle. The vaudevillian yanking back on the maniac's blonde hair who'd start suckling and lusciously licking up the side of her neck. "Tell me you love me, and I'll let you taste more than just my whip before the night is over~..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next