Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 201 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 200 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing  Empty A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

Post by LunarWolf Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:22 pm

It was a mid afternoon, Tuesday the 27th of July. Belinda had found herself going to the AFW gym today. As she felt the need for a workout and while she could have used her gym at home...it felt like a waste to her. Going to the gym was a bit of a social experience for her and the chance of talking to people, getting tips and giving tips and spending some time outside of being a loner in their own home and such....that was why she went to the gym. That and of course to work out and stay in shape, as a wrestler she had to make sure that her body was in peak condition and that she was as well trained as possible.

Spoiler:

The blonde was already dressed up in her workout attire, shorts and sports bra top. She wore a pair of blue adidas shoes, easily spotted by the white stripes of course. Her bag and everything she had left in her locker, all she had was a towel draped over her right shoulder and water bottle in her left hand. She walked around and spied around in the gym....there weren't a whole lot of people here??? In fact it seemed rather dead at the moment, no more than three or four people in the gym. Some of which Belinda had never seen before...she scouted a short brown haired girl wearing a red attire and would approach the general area she was in.

Going to grab at the dumbbells not too far away from her, Belinda began with a pair of 10kg dumbbells. Beginning her training with some biceps curls. Throwing a glance and a friendly smile towards the short haired brunette. " Yahallo~ New here?" Belinda said in a friendly manner as she began her workout and slight socializing.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing  Empty Re: A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

Post by skip-stop Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:56 am

"Have you talked to her?" Lunara asked.
"Yes, a little," Sintharia replied evasively, "she is still too weak for serious talk."

The blonde was not very happy with this answer. She understood that in this way her younger sister wanted to get away from the topic, but, nevertheless, she was determined to get the answer. Despite everything, Lunara was also quite worried about the state of their team. And although she was not a close friend of the Frenchwoman, she was going to find out everything that was possible. She put the dumbbells aside and started glaring at her sister.

Lunara:

Sintharia:

"I'm sure you can already draw some conclusions," the blonde said insistently, "and I want to hear what you think, you are her psychotherapist after all."
"Really?" sighed Sintharia, who continued her training without looking at her sister. "Okay, imagine for a second that I died. How would you feel?"
"I..." Lunara did not expect this, even though they are sisters, Sintharia knew how to confuse even her.
"Difficult to say, isn't it?" the brown-haired girl smiled slightly. “But I'm sure you felt pain almost immediately. The moment this picture began to grow in front of your eyes, you felt a lump in your throat, and your mouth began to fill with a taste of decay. You partially felt what it means to lose everything. Charlotte feels like that right now. "

Lunara looked away in annoyance. That was the answer she was afraid of. But at least now she knew what was happening. Of course, her sister could have chosen another way to explain all this. But it was Sintharia, she always knew what to press on in order to cause this or that reaction, that was its essence and even Lunara could not resist it. The blonde wanted to silently return to training, but suddenly her phone rang.

"Yes? What's the matter?" even Sintharia turned her head, she immediately noticed that the bloody face darkened. "Got it. I'll be there soon."

The older sister began to grab her things, while Sintharia raised her left eyebrow slightly. It was obvious where the problems were. But usually Lunara sent her younger sister to deal with this, and now the brown-haired girl was very surprised.

"May I ask why you personally want to do this?" she asked.
Because some questions require my personal presence,” Lunara said shortly, “if a leader throws such questions on someone else, then the leader's authority will be in question. And I will not allow anyone to doubt my authority. See you, sister."

With these words, Lunara went to the locker room, leaving Sintharia alone. This is not to say that she was too upset about this. Although, of course, this changed her training plans. Usually Lunara and Sintharia attended Charlotte's martial arts school, but so far this has not been possible. So today they decided to visit the AFW gym. Warm up, workout and sparring. Despite the fact that Sintharia still did not take part in the official match, she never forgot about her shape. Well, it looks like she's going to have to devote the rest of her training only for workout. Suddenly she heard a voice from the side.

Sintharia slowly turned her head and looked at the girl who had asked her a question. Blonde. Almost the same height as Sintharia herself. Interestingly, even in terms of weight, they were quite identical. But that was not the point. Sintharia, of course, recognized this girl. Not only because she was forward-thinking and studied AFW's extensive roster of wrestlers, but also because Belinda Northman was quite famous. A sequence of actions was formed in the head of the brown-haired girl in the blink of an eye. She smiled slightly.

"Yes, we can say so," she replied, "Sintharia Ashmore, nice to meet you."

The girl shifted the dumbbell from her right palm to her left and held out her right hand, offering the blonde a handshake. It seems that this day will not be boring after all. She hasn’t had to interact with anyone other than their teammates yet. Lunara started her career a long time ago. And although Sintharia tried not to think about it, she was a little jealous of her erased sister. Lunara came here to enjoy sex and other such things. But Sintharia tried to find pleasure in a slightly different area. And perhaps now she has her first real chance.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:15 am

Belinda would nod her head as she saw the woman smile and then shift the weights in her hands to free up her right hand. Belinda would do the same as she threw a smile back at the brunette. The blonde would reach forward and clasp a hold of Sintharia's hand for a firm yet friendly handshake.

" Belinda. Belinda Northman and we are in agreement there. It's a pleasure to meet you." Belinda said with that friendly smile still plastered upon her face. Pulling her hand back after the handshake was done, Belinda would place that hand on her hip and look Sintharia over, up and down. She was quite a looker, well trained frame. A toned beauty, though Belinda would blink her eyes a bit. " You've got quite a unique name there. Sintharia...sounds familiar but I can't really place it." The blonde spoke as the thought out loud for a few seconds.

" Anyways! How are you liking AFW so far? Had any matches yet?...Actually scratch that. I think I'd have remembered seeing someone like you in the ring. Haha! Only you're one of those masked wrestlers?" Belinda joked a bit as she threw a wink at Sintharia.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:35 am

Oh, and she has a good grip. Although it was not surprising, it was impossible not to notice the excellent athletic training of the Swedish girl. Events were taking a very interesting turn. Sintharia and Lunara were opposites in many ways. But there were also things that both Ashmore sisters simply could not ignore. For example, Lunara was madly in love with girls with a bright athletic physique. And on this issue, Sintharia was more than in solidarity with her older sister.

Yes, my parents had good taste and a sense of humor when they gave me the name,” Sintharia replied, letting go of Belinda's hand.

The brown-haired girl, taking advantage of a break from her workout, put the dumbbells on the rack, and then took a bottle of water. She behaved like any other ordinary person in her place behaved. She looked at Belinda with obvious interest. And although it was not noticeable, she paid attention to every movement of her new acquaintance, to every word she said. These were all signals that helped her learn a little more.

The American girl smiled again, slightly condescending this time. Belinda's assumption that she might be one of masked wrestlers who enter the ring was quite amusing for Sintharia. She would never do that. She was proud of her aristocratic appearance and would never hide it under a mask. In addition, she had a different mask, which no one can see until she herself wants it.

No, unlike my older sister, Lunara, I have not yet stepped into the AFW ring,” she said, putting the bottle aside, “but everything has its time. And when that time comes, I will do it without a mask. What about you, Belinda? Are you just keeping yourself in shape or are you warming up for the upcoming match?”
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:33 pm

Belinda nodded her head a bit and watched as Sintharia placed the dumbbells back down on the rack and would do the same. Placing them onto the rack after Sintharia had done so and then looked on as the beautiful brunette drank from her water bottles. She would simply stand there and moved a hand to her hip. She smiled a bit at the woman spoke out. Though it seemed as if she wasn't too amused by her question of if she was a masked wrestler.

"Ah." The Swede let out, she didn't mean to offend in anyway so she wouldn't try and press the matter. " Oh I see. Well that's a shame. You look like you'd be quite a competitor, its unfortunate you haven't had a match yet." Belinda spoke out as she would raise her hand up and tap her chin a bit, thinking for a moment.

"As for myself, I am just keeping in shape. Figured It'd be fun to come down to the gym and meet with people while I do, and then I ran into you. Haha." Belinda spoke as she would tap her chin again. " So how long have you here without a match?" Belinda would ask, a bit curious now as to why someone who looked as fit and capable as Sintharia hadn't been in a match yet.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:09 pm

"Indeed?" Sintharia raised her eyebrows slightly. “I will not deny that this is nice to hear. Still, it's a little surprising to hear that from a fighter of your level."

The American girl didn't feel a flattery from Belinda's side, it sounded like sincere words. But still, it really was a little strange that she was ready to say this about a stranger just because of her physical form. Despite the fact that athletic training was extremely important, it said little about the fighting qualities of a particular fighter.

Sintharia greeted the next words of her new acquaintance with a slight smile. Despite the fact that for the brown-haired girl it was the first meeting in the gym with someone, it was not some kind of rare occurrence. Even her older sister was given the opportunity, which led Lunara to not only enjoy her training, but a full-fledged match after that too.

Nice way to make friends,” Sintharia said, recalling the details of Lunara and Sierra meeting under similar circumstances.

If she didn’t have the skills to hide her emotions and intentions behind an impenetrable mask, she would probably chuckle at Belinda's last question. But, in fact, that was a really good question. She was well aware that Victoria specifically tried to keep her away from the ring. Because unlike her older sister, who was mainly looking for sex in the ring, Sintharia had other aspirations.

"Who counts?" she replied with a touch of irony, because she had really been here long enough without a match. “I have activities outside of the ring, so I can't complain about being bored. But, of course, this fact does not give me pleasure."

The brown-haired girl casually glanced over Belinda's shoulder at the empty ring. Her eyes faintly sparkled, although it was just like a glint of the sun.

"How about a little warm up?" she asked and this time the corners of her lips lifted a little more than usual.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:50 am

So far so good, she was having a pleasant conversation with a young beautiful woman whom unfortunately hadn't been in a match yet. Though perhaps she could help her out with that? Maybe talk to management or something, though she didn't really want to approach that subject just yet. She might insult her by offering such a thing, after all people here in AFW where rather proudful, at least the ones that Belinda had met so far.

She would see Sintharia gesture towards the sparring ring, and looking back over towards it as she would tilt her head a bit. Belinda would shrug her shoulders and then turn back and throw a smile towards Sintharia. " What the hell, I've got some time to kill, lets do it!" Belinda spoke out in a rather cheerful manner as she would start to walk over towards the ring, rolling in under the bottom ropes and then pushing herself up towards her feet, bouncing a bit on her toes as she looked at Sintharia.

"So...just some light sparring I guess?" Belinda would ask as she rolled her shoulders and made sure she was a bit limbered up.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:53 pm

And she said "yes". Perhaps many in Sintharia's place would have preferred to hear such consent under other circumstances. But it didn't matter to the American girl. She was very far from such things. She could be passionate, but she couldn't lie to herself. Almost any mind for her is nothing more than an open book. And she has read too many pages in her life. She saw what many others did not see.

So now she just followed the blonde. And while Belinda rolled under the bottom rope, the brown-haired girl slipped between the middle and top rope. Unlike Belinda, her powers were not fresh. Although it was only training, Sintharia did not forget about it. She brought her palms together and stretched up.

Some light sparring,” she nodded.

The American girl was quite intrigued. People really were books to her. But the problem was that most of these books were too similar to each other. Some of the books seemed unique. But, unfortunately, the very essence of such books was extremely banal. And she wondered what exactly was written in Belinda's book. She was going to find out. And then start pulling the strings.

Sintharia stepped into the center of the ring and slightly bent her palms, taking a pretty classic wrestling stance. Her gaze was focused, but there was still a little excitement in her eyes. She knew that she should not show all her cards. But she was not one of those who are backing down, even in such minor things as sparring.

Ding-ding-ding, Belinda” she said with a slight smile.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:51 am

Belinda brought her hands together and then raised her arms up, stretching out and making sure she was ready to face off against Sintharia in this spar of theirs. She was glad that all Sintharia seemed interested in was a light spar, which meant they could just continue for as long as they wanted and there would be nothing serious about this little ordeal.

Smiling as she would step forward, bending her knees and raising her arms....soon she would start to circle the brunette and when the she made that little bell sound, Belinda would nod her head.

"Ding-ding-ding. Sintharia." Belinda responded as she would then step forward, offering a collar and elbow tie up to her brunette counterpart.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:51 am

The corners of the American girl's lips lifted slightly as Belinda responded to her words. Following the movements of the blonde, she began to move to the side. Sintharia felt a flame begin to move inside her. For a long time she had not had the opportunity to meet with someone in a fight besides her sister. And now she was in foretaste.

Therefore, she had to make some effort in order to keep herself and her actions under control. Even at the moment when the Swedish girl moved forward, closing the distance between them. Judging by the thrown up arms of Belinda, she wanted to converge in direct confrontation. And although it was not the style of the Komodo Dragon, she decided to play along with the blonde in this.

She also took a step forward and threw her hands forward in order to grab the back of Belinda's head and elbow. Instantly, Sintharia felt the power of the blonde. She never devoted too much time to pure physical strength, so she initially knew that she would not be able to gain an advantage in this confrontation right away. However, she assumed that, according to physical data, they were approximately equal, so she simply did not need to rush.

"Nice musculature," thought the American girl.

After the first few seconds, it might seem that the brown-haired girl was gradually losing ground, because it was very unusual for her. And then the Komodo Dragon took a deep breath, straining her arms. Stopping her backward movement, she was going to first align their positions, and then begin to gradually increase the pressure in order to gain an advantage in this confrontation.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next