Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 117 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

To find one's center

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

To find one's center - Page 3 Empty Re: To find one's center

Post by Iceman Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:34 pm

Up to that point she had only trained by herself, so receiving throws or moves was out of her skillset. It wasn’t the same as being hit or thrown in the heat of a match though. Standing there and leaving herself to be hurt unsettled Felicia in some way, so the woman closed her eyes and braced herself for impact.

Thi first hiptoss caught Felicia in the middle of some deep breathing. Her lungs suddenly emptied when she gasped as her body impacted against the mat. That was the moment she decided that she wouldn’t try and breathe until the streak of throws was over. The first hiptoss left Felicia without breath, so she could only make some groans of protest as the chain went on.

After the fifth time Felicia had been thrown in just seconds there wasn’t more impacts. The white-haired got her chest full of air, but Anja’s weight pushed down on her as she covered her in a pin attempt, then challenged her to escape. It was a full cover with no leghook so it would be harder for Felicia. How should she procceed? She settled for saving all her strength for a sudden jerk of her body that would start on her hip and whip through her legs and then back to her shoulders, trying her best to break the pin and maybe surprise Anja in the process.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:16 pm

Anja was waiting for the tactic her protegee would use. And she was not disappointed by the choice of breaking out of the pin, although she had another ideas for how to get out of a pin in that situation. She would readily give ground, not intending to hold Felicia down as that was not the point.

"Points for creativity. Break out in this way when you want to shw a rookie that you are not there to get played with in the beginning."
She analyzed, stood up and offered a hand to Felicia.
"In a longer match, don´t. We will work on your endurance. But if you´re not top trained and in prime mental form, stuff like that is the difference between carrying gold and getting a pad on the back for effort."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:05 pm

Felicia took note when Anja gave her remarks about the escape. The white-haired was proud of herself and her pin break, and in some way having someone discussing her skill and its downsides like that hurt her pride a little, but now she really knew that the Raven had no ill intentions towards her and really wanted to polish her skillset, so she swallowed her pride and listened.

Anja wasn’t wrong at all. It may be true that Felicia broke the pin, but also that she spent a good share of energy in doing so. It was some problem the white-haired had when wrestling: most of her moves were executed in a way that made her waste some of her energy and she ends up being exhausted so her rivals can take advantage of that. She really needed to work on that. If only she knew how, but that was the reason she had a master now. “Okay, so what do you suggest? Show me the way you would do it so I can learn.”, she said while offering Anja to switch places.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:58 pm

"Alright then."
Anja would lay down, but motion for her student not to cover her immediately.

"We wrestle with intelligence whenever we can, not with brawn or endurance. With levers and physics instead of brute force. If you have both the size and the stamina of a draft ox, then you can wrestle different."
She explained while moving one of her feet sidewards as if she was looking for a rope, thn did the same with one of her hands.
"Know your place in the ring. Rope break is your friend, and it is as good as effortless."

Then she wold motion for Felicia to pin her now in the same way she had done.
"If you´re in the middle of the ring and no rope is available, lift your shoulder on the opposite site of where the knees of yur opponents are. That side is lighter."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:30 pm

Felicia wasn’t stupid. It may be true that the woman wasn’t among the most cunning or resourceful when talking about strategizing or devising plans for matches though. Her fighting style was similar to her persona, wild and unpredictable, in some ways even to herself. That made it more complicated for her rivals to adapt to it or know beforehand what is coming from her because some times not even Felicia knew. However, this fact can also be a great hindrance to the white-haired, affecting her prospects in matches. As Anja had already proven, Felicia’s moves were sometimes sluggish, sometimes a waste of strength. That made Felicia an easy rival to defeat for someone who knew better than her what they were doing, and it was exactly what happened in their match when the Raven one sided her.

Silver was proud, but not stupid. She took mental notes of what Anja was explaining to her. In her previous matches she had gone for lots of movements that took a heavy toll on her as her strength faded away soon. Maybe it was time she started thinking with her head and not with her heart. As she was signalled to, Felicia went on the mat and covered Anja, making her best effort to prevent the woman from breaking the pin and also ignore how the contact between them only made the atmosphere stranger based on the last events and their constant teasing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:28 pm

Contrary to Felicia, Anja had not that much problem to simply enjoy the close body to body contact with her white haired student. Her nostrils would instead pick up the scent of the other girl, enjoy it for a moment before moving a little bit in the pin to get a good feeling of the curves of Felicia.

She had been good packed in by Felicia, Anja could readily admit that. Lifting her shoulder up only a little bit, she would try to force Felicia to adjust to her movement a few times.
"I only have ggo internaly count to 2 before lifting my shoulder up a little. If you intend to keep me pinned, I will probably regain endurance faster than you and not be as mentally drained as you with that."
She said while continuing her regime before lightly smiling and putting her lips close to an ear of Felicia for a moment.
"Then of course a pin is also sexy and intimate and can be turned into a contest of willpower until one panty gets wet."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:10 am

Felicia drank each of Anja’s words about pinning strategies and how to optimize the consumption of strength. One of the white-haired’s main problems in her match against the Raven was how quickly in the match she started losing her momentum until she was just running on fumes. Now she was learning a lot even in that short lesson about how to conserve her strength and make the most out of it.

But that wasn’t the only lesson Anja was eager to teach her new student as she was pinned by her. While leaning closer to her ear in an intimate moment, the Raven made some remarks on how a pin can also be some kind of enticing move. Felicia had never thought of it like that. In her career she had one standard match and a hentai one, but she made an effort to compartimentalize them as if they were completely opposites. Now Felicia had to gulp as she was getting a little bit flustered, and that was exactly the moment Anja used to break the pin. Admiting defeat, Felicia spoke while blushing. “I-I never thought of it like that… You really know your mindgames. I wouldn’t mind learning some of those.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:17 am

"Oh, would you? I think we can arrange that."
Having said that, Anja would attempt to seize Felicia with her arms and roll them both over to the next fighting stage, the soft padded mat where the Blonde would look to arrange it in a way that she would lie straight on the other girl, face to face.

"You know in our match, I wanted you to be seaty and defeated but still as defiant as you were even in defeat."
Anja confessed before she would move her lips close to the one of Felicia and breathe against then while she was waiting for Feliia to do the same so that she could breathe with her and enjoy the close contact again.
"This unit will see you attempt to escape from a bed or something like dry sand. The trick is that you don´t have as much of a clear idea if you still touch the ground or not as it does not give as much resistance."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:45 pm

“Ooomph!” Before Felicia could answer to Anja’s invitation she was rolled over with the blonde woman. For some seconds both women tussled while the Raven repositioned them in one of the softer mats. When the rolling was over Felicia shook her head to recover from the dizziness and also get rid of the white locks in her face. She was welcomed with the sight of Anja looming over her. The Raven commended her for how she remained defiant even in defeat. Felicia blushed. “What can I say? I just don’t like losing.”

Felicia’s words were almost cut short by Anja leaning forwards and resting on top of Silver’s body, their chests rubbing against each other with each breathe and their lips so close both women could feel the other’s breath, their soft lips almost touching. There was Anja and her irresistible appeal. Felicia gulped while deep breathing in order to compose herself as she was now impelled to apply her knowledge to that new surface. The fact that their bodies rubbed with each movement didn’t help though, and Felicia was feeling now the effect of the mat and of the arousal Anja explained before. With each movement Felicia could feel the part of her body applying strength sinking in the mat, making her movements harder and draining her strength. “Ugh, I cannot properly move on this thing. It is as if its swallowing me every time I move...”, said Felicia trying to hide her flustered state.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:29 am

"Yes indeed, you don´t like losing. Most people don´t. But there is a difference between just taking a lose and being a sore looser afterward, or enjoying the moment as you found a new limit you can work toward. And here and there…"
Anja made a little pause to slip one of her legs between the legs of Felicia.
"Defeat is exciting. Thrilling. Comforting even."

Letting that sink in a little, the Blonde would just watch the reaction of Felicia before speaking up again.

"When someone hentai pins you, you have a tough choice to make. Where do you want to take sexual damage from her? If you slide out, breast rubbing. If you buck off, imaling on a knee. What do you need to decide? Preposition and the current state of your lady parts."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content