Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hayley Valeria vs Claudia Kwon - Flashing Teeth

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hayley Valeria vs Claudia Kwon - Flashing Teeth - Page 3 Empty Re: Hayley Valeria vs Claudia Kwon - Flashing Teeth

Post by Deus001 Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:56 pm

Many a man and woman would be immensely jealous of Claudia's current position, nestled as she was in the ample bosom of Hayley. They were a sight to see when the party girl graced the dancefloor, often seemingly having a mind of their own yet moving with the rhythm to any song no matter the intensity. Rarer still was the people that were granted the permission to be this close to them in actuality, just because Hayley was an airhead didn't mean she was a shameless hussy. Party hard, but also with sense. And also wrestle hard. That was being shown here as Hayley took the wolfmother into her ample chest with the intent of smothering her out!

Hayley's cute face was twisted into a hard grimace as her cheeks flushed from Claudia's presence, regardless the party girl was intent on trying to do something with this hold. She pressed her funbags tightly together, with the high octane setting of the ring however she wasn't fully aware that Claudia had managed to make herself a sort of air hole in the deep valley of Hayley's chest. Hayley's body had sweat laden over it, yet she smelled of roses and honey to help show that sweet innocence concealed by her outward sexy factor.

"H-Hah.......g-got you now......feel free to just sit there and let me take you to paradise........" Hayley panted out, god her entire body was sore all over right now. With the tall girl being able to hold Claudia close like this she was able to feel the soft fur around her outfit, it was like cuddling a big teddy Hayley reasoned. At least that's what Hayley's sore body was telling her........

Back to top Go down

Hayley Valeria vs Claudia Kwon - Flashing Teeth - Page 3 Empty Re: Hayley Valeria vs Claudia Kwon - Flashing Teeth

Post by TPC30 Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:55 am

"Nnnngh~" *As the audience collectively leaned forward to get a better view of Claudia's imminent demise, the exacerbated Wolfmother started to silently formulate a strategy- it was brutally obvious that remaining sedentary would ultimately result in her defeat, so she gambled with the chance of breaking free from her confinement.*

"I..d..don't think so!" *Curling her fists and tightly as her fingers would allow her to, she lurched backwards with a significant amount of her body weight before launching her knuckles directly up against the beguiling babe's ribcage!*

"THOCK!" *Was the extremely satisfying noise that echoed throughout the coliseum, and all the crimson canine could do was smirk with glee, knowing the extent of the catastrophic damage would be enough to turn the tide in her favor!*
TPC30
TPC30

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:26 pm

Hayley couldn't understand why Claudia was resisting in all honesty, the party girl knew that she was a very attractive girl with a bust that earned major looks from all in the nightclub. At this point Hayley simply just wanted Claudia to go to sleep nuzzled in her heavenly bust that sweat from angels adorned on its skin, that was a fate many a person would love to have occur to them. Hayley hummed a little song to herself as she prepared to keep her grip around the head of the wolf girl and take her off to la la land! However as it turned out it became clear that Claudia had other ideas in mind, namely that she wasn't intent on being tamed anytime soon.

The party girl's eyes widened as she realised that Claudia wasn't done yet! The main issue here was Hayley was so focused on trying to stuff the wolf's head into her bosom that she hadn't really worked on restraining Claudia's arms prior to locking in Hayley's opponent into her breasts. Hayley's air headedness was coming back to really bite her here tonight as Claudia shifted herself backwards, with the Ibiza babe being taken along for the ride.

Which was then followed by Claudia driving her knuckles right into Hayley's unprotected ribs! Hayley's eyes widened and she grunted hard with spit flying from her mouth, the sudden jolt and numbing pain made her let go of Claudia's head and fall backwards with her arms spreadeagled as she was left to look up at the ring lights wondering just what hit her there!

Back to top Go down

Post by TPC30 Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:37 am

*After ramming her ravenous fist deep into Hayley's abdominals, she gleefully watched as the unsuspecting pixie jerked backwards and ultimately ended up sprawled out across the ring.* "I'm finished playing around, gorgeous~" *Gradually recuperating from the mortifying spot she had been ensnared in, Claudia returned to her feet within a matter of seconds, much to the audience's astonishment.*

"Now, how about I introduce you to some real pain?" *Looming overtop of her discombobulated foe, the hellhound squandered no time in asserting her unopposed dominance by snatching a handful of Hayley's magnificent hair, dragging her across the entire length of the ring before scaling the ropes, reaching the top turnbuckle before spinning her around, both of them back to back against each other.*

*Slipping her hands underneath the base of Hayley's mandible, she took a moment to gaze out into the crowd- She quickly spotted a handful of her devoted fans, sporting her trademark wolf pelt hoodie covering their skulls.* "Sorry, but I have to leave you hanging!" *With a solitary, gigantic leap Claudia took to the skies, inevitably plummeting towards the ground before landing against her posterior, inevitably wrenching Hayley's neck to execute her finisher, The Hangman's Noose!*
Spoiler:
TPC30
TPC30

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:01 pm

Hayley was no stranger to being punched, it happened in nightclubs and in matches. The tall party girl figured she could take it in stride given her ability to play all night, but damn Claudia just smacked her hard in the right spot. That could floor anyone if they got hit like that, Hayley was floored and left wondering just what hit her there. More importantly she was left at the clutches of Claudia, which was bad, very bad to say the least. As the wolf grabbed Hayley by her candy floss coloured hair and dragged her towards the corner like prey taking to the den, the hard impacts from this match had taken their toll on the party girl and left her at this point vaguely aware of her surroundings.

So it was that Claudia was left to take full advantage of this, Hayley's body felt like a dead weight. The wolf staking her claim here tonight, as she managed to perch herself on the turnbuckles and heft the party girl up with her and go back to back, several lights began flashing as Claudia took flight with the Ibiza girl. Crashing down and cranking Hayley's neck back as far as it could possibly go!

The ring mat quaked from their combined weight and momentum, Hayley could only give out a hard grunt from the sudden jolting throughout her neck and after the crash landing simply fell forwards onto the mat. There she remained still and unmoving as if she'd been blasted in the head with a large gun, if there was anything that could be said for Hayley at this point it was that her night was well and truly called here!

Back to top Go down

Post by TPC30 Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:39 am

*The audible pop that could be heard all throughout the hippodrome caused the spectators in attendance to collectively gasp from the impact, while a select handful of them leapt to their feet and went into an enthusiastic frenzy over how devastating the move itself appeared to be!* "I bet you liked that, didn't you~" *Recoiling her hands from around Hayley's chin, she allowed her limp body to collapse against the ground, gradually rolling onto her knees before crawling towards her, eager to examine her work.*

*She was still conscious, which was genuinely impressive, but ultimately mattered little regarding what the haughty hellhound had in store for her next.* "Hold still for me, and I promise this will be over quickly~" *She gave her immobilized foe a tender smooch across her forehead, officially marking Hayley as her property before hooking her leg and compressing her tummy with her chest for a pin.*
Spoiler:

*The instant she completed her triumphant statement to the world, a referee slid underneath the lowest hanging rope and began smacking the mat, counting the passing seconds to make the pin attempt official!* "ONE!" *He announced, Claudia remaining unfazed with a cheshire cat smirk creeping across her face.* "TWO!" *The audience began lurching forward with anticipation, eager to see if this was the potential end of the ebullient partier. Fortunately, they wouldn't have to wait long for the inevitable conclusion, as the moderator finally reached* "THREE!" *Before signaling for the bell.*

"Ding ding ding!" *And in the blink of an eye, their agonizing confrontation came to an end with Claudia having proven her worth to not just herself, but the thousands of skeptics in attendance tonight.* "Don't take it personality, you were just in my way that's all~" *Claudia casually remarked while slipping her hands underneath Hayley's plump derriere, tossing her up and over her shoulder for a victorious carry.* "To show there's no hard feelings, howsa bout I give you a lift outta here?"
Spoiler:
TPC30
TPC30

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:50 pm

Hayley hadn't ever been smacked so hard in her life there, nor had her neck wringed in a super tight way to the point like she could have sworn it had been snapped. It was clear to anyone here tonight that Hayley was done and she'd offer no further resistance against Claudia, her night was well and truly wrapped up here. Claudia's remark of how Hayley must have enjoyed being thrashed around by the wolfmother was pretty much missed by the party girl however given that the numbing pain in her neck was taking over all of Hayley's senses.

She could vaguely feel her body being shuffled around to face the lights and the soft lips of Claudia pressing her against her forehead, the wolf had no lipstick but the gesture alone spoke volumes of the Ms Kwon had decided to mark Hayley as hers. In all honesty it might not have been that bad.......at least that's what Hayley thought as she vaguely heard the pin count.

Ding ding! That was it, Hayley couldn't even really move on her own right now. Splayed out and stunned as she was, but the ringing of the bell did help the party girl come back to her senses a bit. Enough to open one eye at least to see what fate would befall her at the hands of the wolf, Hayley had expected to be smacked around a bit there actually. Maybe bitten on the arm or neck or something along those lines, but instead the party girl was hefted up onto Claudia's shoulders and was spoken to about how she'd get a lift out of here.

"Nhn........" Hayley muttered out, her head moving to snuggle into Claudia's arm. The party girl wasn't the sort to really hold grudges or dislike people at the end of the day, especially one that was forward like that and was easy on the eyes. "T-take me to the locker rooms, I-I'll nap for a bit okay?" Hayley muttered as before long the Ibiza amazon would drift off into a semi aware state. Playfully breathing in Claudia's ears as she did so.

When the wolf girl eventually made her way backstage, hopefully near the locker rooms Hayley would remain in her quiet state. Content to just rest off the beating she took tonight, unbeknownst to her however Claudia would be greeted by a young man with wild blonde hair and a black eyepatch dressed in a suit. It was none other than Tension's very own Rebelling Paragon, the warrior without borders Ryan Knight!

He leaned on a nearby wall in the hallway with his arms folded, once Claudia came nearby he'd turn to see her with his one eye. Smirking ear to ear Ryan would wave at the wolf and say "Heya there! Saw your fight just now, you know your way around the ring. Have you got a second?" seeing her gave Ryan a nice idea........

Back to top Go down

Post by TPC30 Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:52 am

*The thunderous roar of the audience was enough to coax out a timid yet prominent blush across Claudia's apple cheeks, nonchalantly sauntering backstage with her cumbersome baggage in tow.* "Sure thing~" *Catching a glimpse of Hayley's twinkling eye near the edge of her own, they both vanished from the public eye as the opaque curtain shielded them from any prying eyes.*

*After a moment of careful, vigilant searching she finally located a vacant area backstage, tiptoeing through the threshold of the entrance before carefully propping her semi-conscious compatriot up against the wall.* "Sorry- I'm not too keen on how to align your body, so feel free to adjust however you want to." *She remarked before smooching her forehead as a sign of compassion. However, her uncanny sense of hearing alerted her to the presence of a third party.*

*Instantaneously forming a pair of rock solid fists, Claudia whipped around and began silently addressing the potential threat- He was tall, easily dwarfing her, and built like a tank- His muscular appearance denoted decades of professional training. Perhaps he was some type of wrestling veteran? Either way, The Hellhound wasn't about to take any chances.*

"You've got three to explain yourself." *Her eyes trailed towards her slumbering companion before locking with his once again.* "And keep your voice down, would ya? My gal pal here is trying to squeeze some winks in, and the last thing she needs is you making a ruckus."
TPC30
TPC30

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:50 am

Hayley at this point had drifted off into a sleep of sorts, she'd be alright to walk about after a bit of time. But the airhead was feeling pretty deflated at this point, she was also not going to lie. She was feeling a bit wet down there, Hayley hadn't really been manhandled the way she had been tonight before, then caressed ever so gently afterwards. None of the people Hayley had tussled with had done that to her before, it was kinda hot in an odd, syrupy kind of way. She hummed a little as she felt Claudia's lips caress her forehead, her wolf magnetism making Hayley lean her head into it before leaning back to drift into a nice sleep.

Ryan smirked having observed it, Hayley was easy on the eyes enough he reasoned. But his real objective was the wolfmother, who seemed to take issue with the Rebelling Paragon being near by. Perhaps she thought that Ryan would attack her here tonight, farthest thing from the warrior without border's mind. Far flung from nobility as he usually was Ryan would draw the line at something like that. Especially when Claudia was someone that Ryan had already taken a nice interest in, the way she threw around the party girl. She was one with talent, the Rebelling Paragon knew it when he saw it......

"Mhm, well something tells me I've got more than three seconds regardless. If her nap is anything to go by~" Ryan muttered softly, glancing at the sleeping amazon. He then said "Name's Ryan Knight, I was wondering if you'd be down to spar with me sometime? I was quite impressed watching you and would love a shot myself, perhaps you'd learn something too? I am a former title holder after all......" Ryan made sure to save that bit for last, something like that did carry weight after all.........

Back to top Go down

Post by TPC30 Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:30 pm

"Oh, is that so?" *Claudia carefully picked her words, unaware if this individual could potentially prove useful for her future endeavors- Regardless of her current outlook regarding her career, the cavalier canine wasn't ignorant to the limitless possibilities she had at her disposal whenever strong connections were made. While appearing docile, she was still concerned with his presence nonetheless, making that abundantly clear by baring her pearly chompers.*

"You sure about that?" *She snarled, and although Claudia appeared menacing on the surface, she couldn't conceal the latent degree of attraction she was feeling towards this charismatic individual- Something enigmatically charming about how he composed himself gradually forced the hostile Den Protector to lower her guard, almost to a welcoming extent, before she continued.*

"I'm rather intense, whether or not it's a spar or for the championship- I don't pull my punches." *Continuing to scan over his burly frame without uttering another word, it was abundantly evident that she wanted him to engage, but wasn't about to make her true intentions publicly known.*
TPC30
TPC30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next