Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 3 Bots

SimplyMoon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Reaper Addresses AFW for the First Time!

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Reaper Addresses AFW for the First Time! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Reaper Addresses AFW for the First Time!

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:11 pm

Maria slipped out of Juniper's arms, managing to stay on her feet when she landed back on the canvas, albeit with a hand reaching for her sore spine. Groaning slightly, she made a move forward, hoping to catch the upstart for a slingblade, but a big boot caught her first!

Juniper's foot slammed right into her midsection, knocking the wind out of her lungs in a painful "OOOUGH!" She doubled over, clutching her gut as she tried to will her body to cycle oxygen once more, staggering on the spot!

The Reaper Addresses AFW for the First Time! - Page 2 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

The Reaper Addresses AFW for the First Time! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Reaper Addresses AFW for the First Time!

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:22 am

"Whatcha gotta learn...ANYONE CAN BE BEATEN BY ANYONE ROUND HERE!" Juniper rushed Maria, tackling the woman to the ground if she could and grabbing her by the legs. She'd try to stand on her feet again and tuck those legs under her arms. "If you wanna be anyone, and trust me, I'm sure you do, you gotta face facts, darling..."

She attempted to try and flip the woman over on her stomach and attempt a boston crab. "Until then, you're gonna have to respect those who've been here longer than you!"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:20 am

Maria had just managed to straighten them moment Juniper's shoulder came crashing into her gut! The impromptu spear took the veteran down hard, slamming with a heavy thud on the canvas! Stunned, it took a moment for the Reaper to get her bearings when she felt her body slowly being turned over for an attempt at a Boston Crab! Gritting her teeth, she latched onto Juniper's foot, wrenching with all her might to unseat the woman from her sure footing, no doubt faceplanting her if her escape proved fruitful!

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:22 am

Juniper did the exaggerated step over that it took to lock in the boston crab, sitting down as fast as she could on the woman's back. Locking it in, Juniper leaned back and awaited to hear those swwt cries she always loved to hear when doing one of her favorite holds. She could feel Maria grabbing onto the back of her leg to try and push her off, to try and get her from locking anything in. But the redhead was much too much of an expert to not be able to pull this hold off~

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:12 am

Maria cried out, feeling her spine being wrenched back as the hold was locked in, feeling Juniper's weigh crushing down on her back. no matter how hard she tugged, it was clear her opponent would not budge. Ok then...time for something a little more inventive.

Taking a few breaths between gritted teeth, she slowly pushed at the mat, sliding her body back inch by inch. The move meant upping the torque on her spine, but it also meant freedom from the hold! After a few moments, the luchadora took a deep breath, and pushed with her hands! With any luck, the maneuver would flip the pair, with Maria now sitting on Juniper's chest, where she laid into the woman with a savage flurry of forearms, much to the crowd's delight!

Reference:

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:44 am

Juniper was annoyed that her hold would be counteracted, but would also be incredibly impressed since, that hasn't happened to her in all the time she's been here. When her whole world fell away from her, litertally, and she landed on her back, she couldn't help but give a few blinks and let out an astonished: "W-Wow...Amazing."

That would be short lived, as she was met with several forearms to her upper body and face! She let out a grunt after each one, trying to shield her face from it all.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:00 am

That.

That was what she wanted to see. That look of shock. Surprised that this woman could turn around such a devastating submission. That wasn't going to spare her though, as Maria hammered away at her. No taunts, and no insults. Just that terrifying shine in her silver eyes as she hammered away at her!

The crowd was on it's feet now, roaring with applause at the novel maneuver, and the sudden change of momentum! What seemed like a one sided ambush was now turning into a main event level fight!

Slamming one last forearm into Juniper, she grabbed at her jaw, forcing the arrogant woman to look at her masked face. With the bright arena lights, most opponents tend to notice her silver eyes and mask, mouth open in a vicious war cry! A cry ripped from her very soul as she dropped her down to the canvas!

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:55 pm

Juniper was happy to see that new talent wasn't getting any weaker. They were staying just as tough!

She yelled in the redhead's face, showing off to the crowd and to her. But all that would be looking back at her was the smirking face and trademark grin. She chuckled, almost seeming impressed and unphased. Though deep down, the redhead was shocked a bit and even slightly intimidated by how ready to go the woman seemed.

"You think I got far by bowing down?!" She yelled back, swinging her legs to try and hook the woman's arms or even her head to pull her off!

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:26 am

Maria felt the legs suddenly sneak under her arms, wrenching the Luchadora off of her to crack her head painfully against the canvas. The veteran let out a hiss, cradling the back of her head as she stumbled to her feet, those silver eyes practically BURNING under the blue mask.

With one hand clutching her skull, she stalked over to Juniper, throwing her free hand up in a stiff European uppercut! With each hit, the volume of the crowd rose and rose, and the official was far to terrified to step between the pair given how violent the exchange had become!

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:20 pm

Juniper sprang up to her feet while Maria stumbled. Already up by the time she started her punch, Juniper was able to dodge it, grabbing that arm and pulling her in to try and shove a knee into the woman's gut. "You think you were just gonna beat me? DON'T get ahead of yourself!" If she ws able to connect that knee, Juniper would shove her back, going for her leg again, going for a figure four leg lock.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next