by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Reaper Addresses AFW for the First Time!

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Reaper Addresses AFW for the First Time! Empty The Reaper Addresses AFW for the First Time!

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:26 pm

Her time in AFW had been quite brief so far. Everything felt like it was going at a hundred miles an hour ever since she moved in. She had a collection of jobbers and misfits to coach, got into a brawl on her first day, and now was coming out with a title belt from her old promotion in Mexico. Still sporting a rather worn out body from her previous fight, she still made her way to the center of the ring, taking a microphone from the referee with a grateful bow, the golden Aztec Championship glinting in the arena lights as she kept it slung over her shoulder.

Bowing to the audience, she began to speak, "First of all....let me thank you all from the bottom of my heart for this opportunity to learn from one another. Our cultures have a fond respect for Lucha Libre and wrestling, so there is nowhere I would rather be. I was blessed with a second chance to continue my career, so I will not waste a moment of this. I can only hope that you will be thrilled and entertained by what is to come." she said simply, inclining her head once more. It was a rare thing to see her like this, being more Maria Castillo than the persona of the Reaper, but the situation called for this.

With a gentle smile, she moved to hand the mic back to the ref, her promo having opened the show and making room for whoever would be next

The Reaper Addresses AFW for the First Time! WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

The Reaper Addresses AFW for the First Time! Empty Re: The Reaper Addresses AFW for the First Time!

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:28 pm

The moment she would hand her mic off, the arena went dark.

"A Champion is in our midst, ladies and gentleman. And she thinks that she's all high and mighty." When the lights came back on, a redhead stood there. Once exiled from Japan for lack of proper paperwork, the old 'rising star' of the AFW, the fiery redhead with an attitude that had shaken up the foundations of the country's premiere wrestling league.

Juniper was there, at ringside. She looked up at the other woman in the ring with her arms crossed. There were murmurs, as people didn't think she was really back. This being her first appearance in an arena in a long time. The only other time she'd been seen was when 24/7 champion Lita threw her into a tree.

But there she stood in the flesh, her trademark grin across her face.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

The Reaper Addresses AFW for the First Time! Empty Re: The Reaper Addresses AFW for the First Time!

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:35 pm

Given her own leaning toward theatricality in the wrestling business, part of Maria wasn't all that surprised that someone wanted to crash on her big first impression with the crowd. Still....as she turned to look at the redhead, her muscles tensed. Her legs slowly widened to better her stance, but she made no sudden move to attack the woman.

A hand reached up to trace along her own mask, "I assure you...I am not 'high and mighty' I fought for everything growing up. My family legacy, this mask, this title. None of it were handed to me. It would be wise for you to not go spouting such nonsense with me senorita."

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:24 am

"Of course you aren't..." Juniper grabbed the bottom rope and used it to propel her up into the ring, her bare feet landing hard on the canvas. "You may have a belt, and really, congrats, like seriously. But...That belt, means nothing in a place like this. If a champion belt where you're from means so much, then a belt here...Well, that would mean more than the world."

She crossed her arms. "Too bad you'll never get one. I've been here long enough to know that you're outclassed. New people around here need to be taught just how hard it'll be to claw your way into popularity." Her grin reappears. "Do you think you're someone that can do that?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:06 pm

Maria couldn't say she was too shocked. The belt, while famous enough in Mexico, would not have the prestige here in Japan. Her eyes never left Juniper as she propelled herself into the ring, "Perhaps not now....but it will one day when I defend it like a true champion should." she replied, standing her ground.

"I've clawed my way from a near career ending injury. Here I am, stronger and more defiant than ever." she answered, striding up to her, "Beating the odds is a welcome challenge."

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:57 am

Getting more aggressive, and closer, to the other woman, Juniper could see that she was determined to strive for greatness. "And do you think that a belt means that? That being a champion means that? I've never been a belt holder myself, but I'm sure I can kick a champ's ass. A belt means nothing, and yet people hunger for it so..."

"What if the odds were...Overwhelming? I've fought people who believe in pride and honor in the ring, surely like you value. But what if, your opponent was...Less than savory?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:11 pm

"I would beat them. Like every other woman who stepped up to me in my career. Savory or not, I will meet them and show why I have endured and will continue to endure. but that's not the question here." she paused, glaring right into Juniper's eyes.

"No no no.....the REAL question is, if a belt means nothing as you claim...." she began, before leaning forward ever so slightly, "Then why are YOU here?"

The crowd rippled as a chorous of 'oooooohs' echoed from their ranks, the tension making the throngs restless. Things felt like they were reaching critical mass! WHich woman would explode though...that was the mystery!

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:49 pm

That glare. That spunk. That attitude. Juniper must destroy...

Juniper got right up in the woman's face, gently grabbing her arm to raise her own microphone to the redhead's face. "Why? To show you how outclassed you are." With that, juniper suddenly slammed her heel down on the woman's foot, and pulled her right in for a bearhug of crushing tightness!

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:02 am

Maria gave a small grunt when an iron claw wrapped around her arm, or at least Juniper's hand FELT like one. Despite the words from her challenger, she showed no fear. That's when the heel of her boot came crashing down on Maria's foot. The champ let out a cry of shock and pain, the title falling to the canvas with a clatter! Before she could even step away, two mighty tree trunks for arms snaked around the base of her spine!

Maria cried out, her pained screams morphing into a warriors yell as she brought her face down to glare RIGHT into Juniper's orbs. Raising her arm proved difficult when she could barely breathe, but she doubted a sharp elbow right to the temple would be comfortable either!

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:28 am

The redhead licks her lips when she caught the woman ip in a bearhug. "Come on, scream for me!"

That would be short lived as Juniper felt an elbow slam right into the side of her head. She groans, having to let go of Maria. "Ohoho..." Juniper lifted up a foot to ram forward into the woman's gut. "You gotta learn something, sweetie. About this place, about me."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next