by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 121 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 121 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Showdown of Cute and Ciwt (Iyaya vs. Jasper)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Showdown of Cute and Ciwt (Iyaya vs. Jasper) Empty A Showdown of Cute and Ciwt (Iyaya vs. Jasper)

Post by dlamp Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:59 pm

Standard Match
Win by Pinfall, Submission, or Knockout

Oh, this was going to be one hell of a match. Iyaya was pumped for this. This time around it'd fight against another guy, and the little imp was grinning at the thought of it. This would be a good chance to really mess with an opponent's head a little. Pull off the cute angle, tease them a bit, get them fluster, and then shock them into submission when he felt like giving up the ruse. He got that reaction often at the gyms, and he soon learned to weaponize it. It wasn't his fault if people didn't read his profile or believe, he just happened to look like a cute girl. And if he could use that to put on a show and make his opponent a laughingstock then he'd do it in a heartbeat. It'd be the perfect way to make up for his first loss too.

"Alright!" He jumped in place, loosening up a little before his music hit and he rushed out onto the stage.

It was a bit more people than last time, some cheering, some jeering. He gave waves and winks as he strutted down, moving in the beat of the music on instinct. He hopped right into the ring, bouncing along to the rest of his theme as the music slowly died down. From that point he walked to the center of the ring, doing a quick twirl and pose as he turned his head to his opponent's side of the ring.

Spoiler:

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

A Showdown of Cute and Ciwt (Iyaya vs. Jasper) Empty Re: A Showdown of Cute and Ciwt (Iyaya vs. Jasper)

Post by Diesel_Electric_Razor Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:32 pm

Another day, Another match the Welsh bluenette thought to himself as he stretched from behind the gorilla position, suppressing a feeling of jubilant excitement within him as today on this day and in this match he was going to debut a new attire, one he'd spent both his salary and the better part of the last week working on and for the most part, Jasper was quite proud of his creation... it was comfortable, form-fitting and was in his mind rather cute~ Now with all that said and done Jasper had little idea who he was fighting... all he knew was that his foe was another boy which was for a Tension male, a bit of an anomaly to have all his matches be against males... but still a match is a match and Jasper intended to see it through to it's conclusion (with himself as the winner Naturally).

Jasper's New attire!:

Stand Up To The Victory!:

The smiling imp in the ring really wouldn't have to wait too long anyways for his opponent as without warning, Jasper's entrance song began in-earnest with that famous rising drum beat, leading through the lyrics as the excited tension built with no sign of the Bluenette anywhere until finally, with the utterance of the lyric 'Stand Up To The Victory!' The effeminate Welsh boy came running out of the gorilla position with an excited smile on his face, giving peace-signs to the fans as he energetically ran towards the ring, the song climaxing as Jasper climbed his way up into the ring and over the ropes, now standing in the ring proper.

"Oh! Hello!" Jasper said cheerfully to his opposite as he walked over to him, somewhat surprised at just how cute his opponent is as he walked over. "Ooh, I presume you're my opponent for tonight?" The Welsh boy said politely as he extended his arm out for a handshake.
Diesel_Electric_Razor
Diesel_Electric_Razor

Back to top Go down

A Showdown of Cute and Ciwt (Iyaya vs. Jasper) Empty Re: A Showdown of Cute and Ciwt (Iyaya vs. Jasper)

Post by dlamp Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:08 pm

And Iyaya didn't have to wait long. Just as things started to quiet down his opponent's theme blasted in. And a somewhat familiar song too. Oh hey, I know this. Not by heart or the details, but Iyaya remembered this tracking being in a dance number while touring Japan. But that aside, Iyaya was ready. Ready to see the big brute he'd have to kick around. Ready for some tall, shirtless dude that he'd have to wail on for the next while in this ring. Ready to use every dirty trick in the book to get an advantage over the height, weight, and strength difference between them.

And this opponent... was not that.

Nope, instead Iyaya's eyes were widened in shock at the effeminate and (begrudgingly) cute boy that popped out of the stage in what could generously be call sportswear and totally not just a swimsuit, being cheered on by adoring fans as he played to the crowd. The guy had fans... and was... cute. Like, almost as cute as Iyaya. And as he made his way into the ring, just as the song died down, he gave a cheery greeting.

And the dude had one hell of an accent.

"Pfft-" Okay, accent. There was a lot Iyaya was expecting from this fight, and many of those expectations were shatter just by his opponent being his size and weight. But holy shit was the Imp not expected to fight some fancy-sounding highborn. The look, the accent, the attitude, it was too much, Iyaya had to laugh. He couldn't help it. And not even to get under his opponent's skin. No, this was genuine laughter at the one-in-a-million chance of having this kind of opponent. "Holy shit, dude..." He said between snickers, taking a step back. "Okay... yeah, I'm gonna' be fighting you." He said, wiping a tear from his eye. "Okay, okay. I knew I wasn't the only cute guy here that could catfish, but man, now kinda' wish this was a strip or POW match so I could really push the envelope." He ran a hand through his hair, his giggles stiffling. "Kinda' disappointed, it'd be fun to rip those shorts off you and watch you squeal with that accent, Scot Crotch."

Back to top Go down

Post by Diesel_Electric_Razor Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:27 am

First thing Jasper noticed about his opponent... He was Cute. Second thing he noticed?... AFW Booking really liked throwing him at other femboys it seemed.

However Jasper would tilt his head with a look of innocent befuddlement as the cute Imp before him responded to his friendly greeting with giggling, quite an odd start to the match it would appear as Iyaya's giggle rose into a full-blown laugh... raising an eyebrow queerly Jasper would open his mouth to reiterate his friendly greeting before being interrupted by the Imp. "What?..." Jasper asked with confusion evident in his voice as the Imp's laughter died down was replaced with snickering. "Was it something I said...?" Jasper thought internally before snapping back to reality as Iyaya stated the obvious. "W-Well of course." Jasper would reply with a polite smile before the Imp began again... a bright red blush forming upon the Welsh bluenette's face  as Iyaya looked him over and mentioned stripping and POWs... "I-I M-Mean y-you are pretty cute yourself..." the Bluenette said with a slight subdued arousal... only for Jasper to stop, his right eye twitching slightly as he heard the Imp say it.

"Scot-Crotch...? did he just call me a Scot? ...Bloody Yank..." He thought to himself... Jasper did quite hate it when foreigners mistook his native melodic Welsh accent for a Scottish or English one... It was quite the peeve and he really found it rather frustrating... however Jasper would snap from his brief moment of nationalistic anger to politely correct his opponent. "E-Ehm.. H-heh.. I-I'm not Scottish... I'm Welsh..." He said politely, successfully subduing his slight agitation as he began balancing himself on the balls of his feet, leaning forward in a coy girlish manner whilst stretching his arms in preparation for when the match finally began.
Diesel_Electric_Razor
Diesel_Electric_Razor

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:35 am

"Hm?" For a split second, it seemed that the guy got a little ruffled. Just a quick twitch of the eye and short pause of breath. He hid it well, but... Iyaya just canted his head with a devilish smile on his lips as the boy corrected him. Oh yeah... forgot that was a thing. Regions and stuff... made touring the UK a bit of a bitch sometimes. Still, this might be some good ammo to use during the match, so he tucked it away in his mind. Forgot squealing, now Iyaya was curious about making the boy shriek in rage with that cute little accent of his. Wonder how many English swears I'm gonna' learn today~? "Eh. Tomato, to-ma-to." He replied, leaning forward and bumping foreheads with the boy, doing his best to stay as in-his-face as possible.

Both were dressed pretty similarly now that he got a good look at the guy. Both were cute, both were just barely in basic shorts and crop tops. If this wasn't a match Iyaya would be tempted to start flirting with the guy and push for a racy spar in the gym. Seriously, really wish this was a strip match or POW match. Oh well, there was more than one way to make a guy scream for mercy and humiliate him legally. "So Brit-Tits, you just dressing like that just for me or were you hoping to turn on a cute girl instead? Cuz' that ain't really something to where for an 'ol'-fash'in scrap 'n da' ring, mate.'" Okay, that was probably more an Australian accent than the Welsh one he just heard, but... well, he wasn't perfect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diesel_Electric_Razor Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:38 pm

"I-I guess... that's riiight..." Jasper replied with a slightly tempered confusion, eyebrow raised as Iyaya spoke only for it all to vanish and the slight blush returning more noticeably to his face as the two accidentally bumped heads against each-other with Jasper stumbling back slightly... however the Welsh boy would maintain his cool, or at least attempted to as he kept his eyes on Iyaya... and to be fair, during the last two matches that the Bluenette had participated in he did get a little bit flirty with his opponents himself... "No matter." he thought as he tried to concentrate himself.

However the blush would remain on Jasper's face as Iyaya questioned him over his choice of attire. "W-Well.. I-I thought it was cute and it has t-the colours the f-flag of Wales... A-and t-to be honest mun I-I prefer cute boys to girls." Jasper said as he tried to not look adorably flustered, something with which he failed miserably at... well until his right eye began to twitch again as Iyaya began to tease in that god-awful fake accent... "Did he just try to do an accent?... w-was that an attempt at my accent?" the Welsh bluenette thought indignantly as he stared at the imp before him and opened his mouth to speak...

...But before Jasper could reply to Iyaya and that atrocious British accent he pulled- DING DING! The bell rang to start the match between the two femboys.
Diesel_Electric_Razor
Diesel_Electric_Razor

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:29 am

There was an impish grin on Iyaya's lips as he watched the poor guy stagger back and stutter out his opinions. It was honestly too cute to hold back chuckles. Kinda' wondering if this guy's new now. He didn't know much about this particular opponent aside from the fact that he did have some matches before this. Either this guy really wasn't use to fighting someone like Iyaya, or he was one of those folks that flipped a switch during fight time. Either way, messing with him was too much fun. And the guy happened to blurt that Iyaya was his type, at least in appearance. Heh, I'm gonna' have fun with you.

And just when the guy was going to bite back with a retort the bell cut him off. "Alright, let's see if I'm still your type after I've kicked your ass~" Iyaya decided to try and push Jasper back with a push kick to start things off light.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diesel_Electric_Razor Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:03 am

Jasper was getting the feeling that this boy... Really didn't take him all too seriously, what with all the giggling at his expense and the mockery towards his accent, it appears that it was gonna be one of those matches where the Bluenette would have to prove his mettle to his opponent... "Don't get too cocky now sunshine... Match just bloody started!" Jasper said in reply to the Imp's taunt in a somewhat unimpressed tone before rather instinctively sidestepping to avoid the Imp's kick... to be fair Jasper saw that kick coming from a mile way so it's only fair he'd intercept it by quickly grabbing a hold on Iyaya's leg and then clumsily began spinning the imp about before tossing him off his feet and into the mat.

"What was that you said earlier?... Something about kicking my arse?..." the Welsh bluenette asked teasingly after the throw, tilting his head queerly at the Imp, the glare of his hazelnut eyes giving a feeling of the Welshman being totally unenthused by his cocky impish foe.

Last edited by Diesel_Electric_Razor on Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Diesel_Electric_Razor
Diesel_Electric_Razor

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:27 pm

"H-Hey!" Okay, it was a little cocky to just think Iyaya could just to pushing the guy around with obvious strikes this early one, but Jasper still caught him off guard. He was left to balance on one leg as the other boy caught Iyaya's kick with ease. A surprising feat given how cute and pouty the guy was previously. Iyaya expected a push or shove of some sort, but he did not expect the guy to be spinning him about taking him off the ground. "W-Whoa, whoa!"

And like a damn sack of potatoes Iyaya was spun about within Jasper's grasp, his heart racing at the feat. before being tossed right to the ground again as the guy taunted him. "Tch..." Lesson learned, the guy wasn't exactly a pushover, and now Iyaya was the bumps to show for it. Okay, so crop top over here ain't a complete newbie. Though the cocky look on his face did tick a nerve in Iyaya. "Yeah, I'm gonna' see if should knock some more of your teeth out, Brit Tits. See if that clears up your accent." He got up and darted right for Jasper, shooting his arm out for a few quick jabs right at Jasper's jaw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diesel_Electric_Razor Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:30 am

It felt surprisingly good spinning the Impish little git about, Jasper couldn't help but definitely relish in a feeling of somewhat smug superiority as he watched Iyaya crash into the mat like a sack of potatoes with the young Bluenette suppressing a slight giggle as he looked down upon the downed Imp. "Having a little trouble there?~" he teased as he watched Iyaya get back up to his feet, the look of cheerful cockiness on Jasper's face infuriating Iyaya slightly as he replied again to Jasper's previous taunt. Jasper rolling his eyes somewhat apathetically as Iyaya threatened to knock the teeth out of his mouth to try and 'clear up' his accent.

"Pffft... that old stereotype?... Are you really going to hit me with an English stereotype?" Jasper thought indignantly in his head... only for the Welsh boy to jump back with a surprised fright as Iyaya's first jab narrowly avoided his face, the closeness of Iyaya's fist to his face shocking the Bluenette back into the fight as he began to both walk backwards whilst ducking and weaving his head up-and-down and left-to-right to avoid the Imp's strikes, however one would successfully nail Jasper squarely on the jaw with the Bluenette reeling back with a pained yelp! "...Oh heck.." Jasper thought to himself. however Iyaya would soon regret allowing himself to fall within range of Jasper's knees as without warning, a mere 4-5 seconds after the successful chin-shot, Jasper's knee shot upwards and smashed itself hard into the stomach of the American Imp for a hard retaliatory strike!

Last edited by Diesel_Electric_Razor on Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Diesel_Electric_Razor
Diesel_Electric_Razor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next