Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Stuck with a Ripper

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Stuck with a Ripper - Page 3 Empty Re: Stuck with a Ripper

Post by Deus001 Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:37 pm

It might sound odd but John was indeed pretty good at massages of all sorts, it was sort of a given if you were the right hand man to top wrestlers after all. Lucy had demanded a foot rub from John from time to time among other things, so John simply just learned by doing at that point. Wasn't something he'd brag about being good at but considering how good he was with his hands it was a natural thing at least.

Plus based off the rules of their match earlier John was supposed to serve Jackie however best he could, so he felt that giving her a good massage was the way to go here. She actually had a nice pair of feet, dainty looking. Her sole felt quite soft too, though also a bit firm thanks to her fighting background. The artist chuckled a little at Jackie's remark, followed by him saying "My pleasure Ms Jackie. Just lay back and relax and I'll rub your tiredness away."

The Ripper could simply lean back and let the artist do his work with his hands of creation here, he'd start by thumbing the ball of her foot and kneading it in a circular motion with his dexterous fingers. After a few movements of this John would trail his fingers down her foot in a slow and sensual manner designed to help take any strains Jackie had from their hard hitting match. This was followed by a gentle caressing of the heel of the Ripper's foot, John would then lean in close and kiss her foot once before leaning back to address the girl.

"Just displaying my fealty to you, but don't get too used to it." John muttered with a cheeky tone before going onto Jackie's other foot and beginning to repeat the same process, pausing however to see what the Ripper's reaction to being pampered in such a way was......

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:36 am

She would smile as she nod her head, feeling the artist massage her body as she lay there, of course, she would not deny that he was very good, in fact, it had been a while since anyone had done this to her, this would feeling better than any other massage as she sit there, as she smile and reply "Noted, but not bad, it felt pretty good" She said with a small smile

Discord: Void Effect#1624
Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:28 pm

John was far from being what you would call a sub, but he'd give respect to those who beat him well enough. Jackie met that criteria for him, plus he wouldn't pass up the chance to admire the body of a woman like Jackie. She had some exotic features to her, enough to keep the artist's interests enough that he didn't decide to turn tail and run out of the apartment.

Even so something told him Jackie wouldn't let him get very far to begin with, given her ruthlessness in the ring prior to all of this she might have just tackled him down and tried to wring him like a piece of taffy. So better to simply worship and massage the Ripper, to try and work her into a more pliable state. If John could get out of this with his body intact that'd be great.

Still Jackie's comment about his work on her feet earned a little chuckle from John. "Thank you Ms Jackie, anything to make you feel more relaxed." the artist said pleased that Jackie was getting more relaxed with him. There was that nagging doubt that suddenly she might turn on John, but he figured he'd just keep placating her. John would work on her feet, kneading her firm but delicate skin now that he was being encouraged by her remark. After Mr Carnaby had worked on her other foot for enough he'd kiss the ball of her foot, taking in the scent from her shower earlier there. An idea sprung to mind.

"Say Jackie, you wouldn't have any scented oils or something like that in your place here? Was thinking I could give you a full body massage, if you wanted......" John suggested, lightly stroking Jackie's sole as he looked at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:07 am

She would smile as she felt John give her a foot massage, she would smile while letting him relax her foot while sitting there, of course, she know that John was far from being a sub, she would still use this opportunity as much as she can while sitting there, enjoying the message before she heard his request, she would nod her head as she point at a nearby drawer "It's somewhere in there" She said, before she would lay down after he goes to grab the oil, she would undress herself and throw the shirt to the side as she use the blanket to cover her chest

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:41 pm

John reckoned Jackie was a girl that took care of herself, what with how good her hair and skin looked. So she probably had a good set of oils or shampoos and what have you, John was also a guy that looked after himself. If you wanted to be a champ you had to look good he reasoned, plus he was art just like the stuff that he created. John would stand up and get into the drawer, sure enough it turned out the Ripper had scented oils, candles and other things designed to create a nice atmosphere for a massage. John peered out into the room's door as he did so, just curious to see what else Jackie had around there. It looked fairly plain, the scribe was expecting more of a dungeon/gothic sort of style to her place. From what he could see at any rate.

He heard Jackie shuffle around behind him, John turned his head around and saw that........yeah Jackie was nude now. He could only see her back there, but John swore her mighty chest would mushroom on the covers. It looked like it at least, John tore his gaze away from there and dug out some scented candles and lit them with a nearby bag of matches. A nice lavender scent would soon permeate the room, John then dug out some nice cream for the skin. A big jar.

"So, I'll start with your hands. They're probably a bit rough, no offence but you were stiff as fuck in the ring there. Like your the stiffest I ever fought, where'd you learn that?" John said as he'd straddle Jackie's hips and lather his fingers before leaning down and entwining his fingers with hers to start working over on them. Drawing on his will to avoid trying to peek at her breasts from under her.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:27 am

She would smile as she let the artist to go ahead and find the oil, as she would undress her t-shirt, before use blanket to cover her chest, she would wait for the artist to come to her as she saw John come toward her before he would would straddle Jack's hip before she would reply "Oh you know, didn't get the time to stretch recent, well...more like last few month" She said as she felt and saw John work on her hands

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:14 am

"Didn't get the time to stretch? Could have fooled me if your hitting that stiff, sounds more you've had some issues no offence." John said, Ryan spoke to him that your body language would speak a lot about you. So Jackie being really hard hitting with her fists and having that really sadistic expression on her back then suggested for the artist that she had some problems. Might have been picked on as a kid he reasoned, John knew people that were like that. But then again the Ripper had been offering little in how forthwith John couldn't really make an idea otherwise.

But what he did know was Jackie had soft skin, he'd knead her hands with his with the oils. Getting them nice and lathered before moving up to her forearms then eventually to her shoulders and rubbing into her shoulder blades before working on her entire back from top to bottom and side to side. Before long John would work his magic and likely help drive any nicks and woes the Ripper might have felt until tonight he hoped, but he could see the flattened flesh of her breasts mushrooming the bed covers.

"Do you want me to work on your lower body? You'd need to take your trousers off if you want." John said getting off from Jackie's curvy hips to see if she would, if the Ripper obliged the artist he'd respectfully close his eyes. He was fully aware of her nude form at that point but considering John wouldn't want to be forward for fear of reprisal made him rely on his polite nature until the Ripper was ready.

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:21 pm

She would nod her head as she felt her hand being Knead with oil before she would felt her shoulder being massaged, then toward her back and it's side, she would let out a satisfying sigh  as she was being messaged, she would slowly let her body become relax as she sit there, a small smile appear on her face as she whisper out a "Thank you"

She would then nod her head as she heard the artist request and she would nod her head as she pull and kick her pants off and sit there, she would crawl forward before lay down face first onto the bed, letting him have access to message her lower side with a comfortable smile on her face as she let him start work on it

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:44 pm

Now that was unexpected even for John here, it seemed that Jackie was actually being genuinely nice here for the artist. It was a good thing that the scribe was good with his hands in more ways than one, from creating to wrestling to massages. As the right hand man of two who were among the greatest in Tension you had to make sure you were adept in more than one field if you were to succeed in that job, so the artist was keen to know that he was making a good impression with Jackie here. If her sigh of satisfaction was anything to go by that was also then added by her relaxing herself out a bit as John kneaded and rubbed her back over firmly but not forcefully, just enough to get that pressure out from her.

It seemed John did so well there that the Ripper took him up on the offer of continuing a massage, the artist had gotten off from her and lo and behold Jackie would remove her trousers. John had been respectful in keeping his gaze averted while she undressed, if only for the sake of politeness. When he looked back at her, wow. Jackie has shown off her curves to some extent thanks to her......wrestling attire. But here with her clad in just that pair of underwear? John had to draw on his willpower to make sure he didn't just gawk at her, he was fairly inured to seduction given his long stint in Tension. But still.

Drawing in a deep breath to steady himself John quickly gathered some oils and rubbed his palms hard, before slowly, carefully moving his fingers down to just below Jackie's butt. Gently kneading the edge of her ass flesh followed by then pressing down firmly and kneading down past just below her rear end to working on her thighs and down to her ankles. Followed then by going back to Jackie's dainty feet and getting them nicely rubbed and lathered with the scented oils. "Try not to move as best you can, just lay there and let me work my magic on you Ms Ripper....." the scribe muttered playfully to her as he did so......

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:13 pm

She would simply nod her head as she lay there, feeling the Artist Massaging her as she softly smile, she would feel herself being rubbed from everywhere as she sigh softly, enjoy it as she lay there with a smile on her face as she felt her body slowly relax from the massage, she would breath softly as she remain still like John demand

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next