by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Stuck with a Ripper

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Stuck with a Ripper Empty Stuck with a Ripper

Post by Deus001 Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:59 am

Continued from here

John was finally feeling awake, or at least that's what he believed until he felt a splitting sensation in his forehead. The kind that could only come from a hard hangover or a hard beatdown that you took, the artist could never really tell the difference apart to be perfectly honest sometimes. Mind you the former was often the result of a great night out, the latter was what he'd feel when he lost a fight.

And John's memories were coming back to him in a good, steady stream now. He remembered duking it out with some lady who thought she was Jack the Ripper, dressed and acted like some kind of twisted yandere among other things. Last thing John could recall was being strung up upside down and she smothered the living daylight out of him, all that effort in the match and all she needed to do to beat him was to use those sweater puppies of hers.

The lad tried to move his hands, he probably had some painkillers in his jacket nearby. Ryan warned him about using those things, a very common addiction among wrestlers in particular ones that would be following a more hardcore route like John had been doing. That was when he realised he couldn't move, no wonder. He wasn't able to put his hands on his forehead to try and numb the pain. But that did jar John's senses back to where he currently was!

Jolting his eyes open John realised he was in some kind of apartment, the lights were dimmed low. Almost out, he felt that he was on some bed though. A rather small one, looking forward he could see some sort of living room ahead. But his ears picked up on something, running water. It was from a door nearby, with a light under it. John put two and two together, this must have been the Ripper's place. He couldn't see much of her domain, but he was honestly expecting some dark and gothic style to her place. Then again maybe John just couldn't see it, however it was clear that Jackie was taking a little victory shower for herself before doing whatever it was she had in mind for the scribe. John took a deep breath, closed his eyes and just hoped Jackie would think he was still out. But something told him she'd want to do whatever she wanted as soon as she stepped out the shower........

Back to top Go down

Stuck with a Ripper Empty Re: Stuck with a Ripper

Post by Void Effect Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:35 am

Of course, Jackie would come out of the shower after few mins with a towel on her body before she open the drawer and took out a white t shirt and a jeans, before re-enter the bathroom to put it on, never once focus on John as she putting on her casual looks, of course, she would sit down on the small bed, to see if the Artist waken up or no
Spoiler:

Discord: Void Effect#1624
Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:47 am

John was never really all that good at playing possum, even with his turn to acting in a more darker role he wasn't that good at acting like Lucy was. He had the feeling that it was only a matter of time that the Ripper was going to beat him awake or something like that, probably as soon as she walked out of the shower or something like that. The artist was inwardly dreading whatever it was that she might have had in store, probably had a Victorian torture device under the bed among other things he wondered. But still something told John that Jackie might already have the idea that Mr Carnaby was actually awake, after all you could be out for so long. The Ripper shuffled around, John heard the rustling of cloth as she got dressed.

Jackie then sat down on the bed, the movements shuffling the mattress. John figured he might as well open his eyes slowly now, she was pretty much on top of him at this point probably. John looked at the Ripper in all her glory, he was a bit surprised actually. The artist figured she'd have slipped into something 'More comfortable' but the top was rather fetching though with how it enhanced the Ripper's prodigious bust. John gave a groan of dismay and sunk his head into the soft covers as he looked up at her.

"Well hello there I guess, glad to see you put me on the bed at least. So what now?" John said casually as if he were remarking on the weather, maybe the Ripper was just teasing him here. Maybe she'd not do anything to him, though considering her ruthless nature in the ring earlier something told John that she was just getting started. Regardless he played it cool with his neutral expression as he made eye contact with her........

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:42 pm

She look at him with a smug smirk before she decide to tease him a little "Ho? What now? What do you wanna do?" She said in a teasing voice as she look toward him...still have that teasing smirk on her face as she look at him, before she slowly crawl toward him, in a teasing sexy way as she smirk, before she goes hind him and loose the rope a bit, of course, to tease him of course

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:51 pm

John was had never really done much in the way of BDSM, but that's not to say he wasn't green about it. The lad had seen the appeal of placing one in a place where they couldn't move, subjected to the whims of their captive. Placed like a piece of art one might even say, but he'd not really explored it. Given his duties being the right hand man of an esteemed wrestler such as Ryan, however the nature of Tension meant that should one choose to indulge you could certainly have it done for you or onto someone. Here John was the former after getting his ass handed to him. Jackie was quite interesting he'd have to admit, was her hair dyed or natural. What was those facial marks?

But Jackie was taking the reigns here, her smug expression proof that she relished the fact she had the scribe imprisoned the way she did. John felt the ropes were done up pretty well there, Jackie must have had prior experience from tying those gals in Whitechapel. But she then asked John what he'd like to do after he asked her, that took the artist aback. He was expecting a retort and her slapping him or something like that. Yet the Ripper simply asked, her teasing voice though meant she was playing games herself right now. John simply quirked an eyebrow at her, that is until she shuffled around on the bed. Mounting the artist and crawling towards and eventually onto him, her slow and sensual movements adding a sway to her might chest that defeated the artist.

John quietly swallowed, he wasn't too keen on having his air deprived by the Ripper. But she smelt so damn good, must have been that shower of hers. Her smirk was indicative she had some plan for him, she.......

Loosened up his ropes?

That was odd, Jackie had John right where she could do whatever she wanted with him. The Ripper must have been playing games there, the closeness of the two meant that John was eye level with her chest just about. The artist looked to the side in contemplation, trying to hide his flustered expression in the shadow of her breasts. He'd stammer out with a "What's this? Ripper showing mercy to the victims? Guess I'll develop Stockholm Syndrome at this rate." to try and hide the fact he was flustered. This chick sure was something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:24 am

She would smirk before she decide to tease him "Oh? Is that so? Are you some kind of Sadist? Fufufu" She end it with few teasing laugh as she stand behind him, whisper into her ear as she tease him with a smirk on her face as she stand there, before she slowly walk to the bed once again as she sit there look at John with a smirk

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:43 pm

Sadist? Where did that come from? John raised an eyebrow at this questioning from Jackie, was it because of his predilection for being the sort to have tried and make the Ripper bend in ways she wasn't meant to go? He certainly did some intricate work to his opponents for sure, being the grappler of his team. The scribe had his ropes loosened up a bit at least, which allowed him to go from laying on the bed to shuffling himself up a bit so he could rest his head so he could get a better look at the sultry Jack. The moonlight from the window there lighting up her pale skin in a rather pleasing way John would admit.

"Sadist? Could say the same of you the way you cranked my neck back as hard as you could, or enjoying beating me down there. Don't think I didn't see your expressions there, your a work of art you know that." John said with a tilt of his head, making sure to stare into her eyes and not at her voluptuous curves. He shuffled a little in his bonds, they were loosened but Jackie had still gotten them locked up tight for sure. "So yeah, I'm thinking your probably letting me get a bit loose there to tease me. Try and make me into a pliable plaything, not that I'm too worried." the fact that Jackie could go from sadistic to sweet in a second was intriguing to John in actuality.

He'd smirk at Jackie and say "So how far did you have to drag me here anyway? Not too far I hope, would look odd if a British legend that's actually a chick was caught shuffling around a handsome famous wrestler
in the street no?"
he didn't know what the Ripper was gonna say or do in response to him talking, but the fact she had zero filter or rhyme to her actions made it something that John was sort of looking forward to......

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:43 am

Jackie would groan at his head before she would respond "Call me Jackie, My name is Jackie Rose" She said before answer "We're not that far really, just few street away" She respond with a simply point with a thumb as she point outside the window before she stand up "So...want some coffee?" She ask him, point at the coffee machine near the counter

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:11 pm

"Jackie huh? Cute name." John said with a smirk, suppose it made sense why she went with the ring name if she already sounded close to the mark. She must be a real sweetheart then under all that ruthlessness, or so John hoped at least if he was going to be able to get those bruises she gave him to heal anytime soon. So perhaps staying in her good graces might be an ideal solution, pay her a compliment and maybe John will be okay.

That said she had been swinging from mood to mood in their match, from having sadistic glee in battering him to kissing his forehead in seeming kindness when she had him in her clutches. So John would just have to hope she'd be okay, at least for the time being. So they weren't that far from the ring they fought in? Did Jackie have her own little arena to herself then? John didn't want to think too much on that.

She offered John a drink, he had actually been feeling quite parched now that he thought on it. A high intensity match that led to him being roped up like this took a toll on the body, even if he did get a really nice nap on Jackie's bed. The lad gave a nod and said "I could do with a sip of water, but I'm roped up. You gonna need to spoonfeed your prisoner at this rate. I gotta say your being pretty kind after the way you wrung me out in the ring there, I ain't complaining though....." maybe Jackie was actually a nice gal when she wasn't wrestling.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:16 am

Of course, she would smirk as she heard his statement, so she would stand up and goes to the kitchen and pour a cup of water, then walk to him with a smirk on her face, when she was in front of her, she would smirk and drink the water, and grab his face, with a smile on her face, she transfer the water via kiss as she look at him in the eyes, with a teasing look

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next