Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

John Carnaby vs Jackie "Jack The Ripper" Rose - Darkness of Britain

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

John Carnaby vs Jackie "Jack The Ripper" Rose - Darkness of Britain Empty John Carnaby vs Jackie "Jack The Ripper" Rose - Darkness of Britain

Post by Deus001 Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:09 pm

Match Rules: London Evening in Whitechapel (Match takes place in a wrestling ring in a closed off large alleyway at midnight, no ref is present. Win via either verbal submission or KO. Loser becomes a POW)

Spoiler:

John was a man of culture, that included history. Like any self respecting Brit he knew the tale of Jack the Ripper. Nasty piece of work, never caught too. Some say was still around to this day, but John was a man that liked to believe in what he saw when it came to things like this.

Which was why he was so surprised at the match he was booked in tonight, it was at midnight. Okay fine John was no stranger to the late night battle, being a top carder talent meant you went last which usually meant late at night. It was outside, in a cold autumn night. The artist had been given the location, the time and rules. Submissions favoured him he reasoned, being the technical grappler of the Warriors Without Borders. Plus he reasoned that battling this so called Ripper would make it clear that John had turned his back on the UK, the right hand man to the former Paragon of that land.

They tried to aid in the best way they deemed fit, only for to backfire in the worst way possible. So now they fight simply for themselves. John had gotten a pat on the back from his boss and told to go forth and take this challenge head on. John parked his car nearby, he was already dressed in his ring attire of his leather black top and trousers with brown shoes and gloves. The scribe of the conquest sniffed the air, he could already see mist forming after departing the car.

Nearby was a large steel gate, unlocked. John took a deep breath and took the cool air in. Before opening it with a heavy creak, the lad then walked through a short hallway to reveal a very large and flat piece of land wedged between some buildings around it. With a full sized wrestling ring in there, John didn't see anyone else about. Balling his hands into fists the artist would slide under the bottom rope and stood himself in one of the corners with his arms folded, he wasn't able to find anything about his opponent for tonight prior. Save for the moniker and that it was seemingly a debut match as well for them, so John would swear to give them the night to remember at any rate. He just hoped they showed up soon, it was cold and midnight after all........

Back to top Go down

John Carnaby vs Jackie "Jack The Ripper" Rose - Darkness of Britain Empty Re: John Carnaby vs Jackie "Jack The Ripper" Rose - Darkness of Britain

Post by Void Effect Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:50 pm

Meanwhile she would hop around as she ready herself, this is the chance to prove herself that she isn't weak, she would smirk as she ready her first match, she will prove to everyone that she isn't weak, those dare call her weak shall paid their price as she ready her outfit, she would saw her opponent already there waiting with his arm folded as she walk out of the dark and into the light

She would climb and slide into the ring as she goes to her own corner as she cross her arm under her chest, looking at her opponent, not very impressed as she tag her foot before she taunt "So...You're my opponent for my debut..." she ask John as she stand there, arm folded and tapping her foot, not impressed

Discord: Void Effect#1624
Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

John Carnaby vs Jackie "Jack The Ripper" Rose - Darkness of Britain Empty Re: John Carnaby vs Jackie "Jack The Ripper" Rose - Darkness of Britain

Post by Deus001 Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:30 am

John was wondering if his opponent was already here, likely attempting to blindside the artist as he stood there in this alleyway ring. He gave a quiet breath, the mist visible off his mouth. The artist reasoned he could do better things than freeze his nips off, heck he could be doing a lot of other things rather than stand here if the opponent didn't show up. Then suddenly he heard footsteps nearby, John's ears perked up and he tensed up his muscles, if this person was calling themselves the ripper John reasoned they had to be pretty tough. Either that or just trying to talk big, the scribe of the conquest would get himself ready as he was about to assess this........

Girl?

Mr Carnaby quickly sized up this woman, she wasn't too tall. Had sleek and snowy white hair, reminding him of a long far flame of his......her wrestling attire was......curvaceous to say the least. With a cutout of her leotard to expose an ample chest and a thong that showed her womanly hips with belts that covered her navel, the girl hardly batted an eye at the coldish location. Still John didn't doubt for a minute, she was likely lethal. She went into the ring, crossing her arms and unintentionally propped up her breasts as she did so.

She stated John was her opponent for her debut, to which the scribe would thumb his nose at her and say "Don't see anyone else around her Ms, name's John Carnaby. Guess you've got the home court advantage, nice outfit by the way. But it ain't gonna be easy for a second........" before giving the Ripper a smile. She certainly did look cool though, John would give her that. Feeling the chill John decided that it was enough time spent here doing nothing, time to get moving and get the blood going.

"Alright lets go then!" the artist spoke aloud, he'd outstretch his hands cautiously as he proceeded to edge forward towards Ms Jack. John had no clue what this girl was like, no prior knowledge of anything she could do. Best to try and take this carefully........Mr Carnaby knew the tales, he'd prefer to not end up another victim if he could help it....

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:42 am

She would hop around few time as she heard John, as she would simply had a smug smirk as she ready herself as she stretch and look at him before she taunt back "Hah, Is that so? Bring it on!" She said with a smug smirk as she ready herself

She heard that her opponent is a popular person, perhaps she can have few fun with him as she get ready for the match to start

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:06 pm

It was go time, John wasn't some helpless person of the night. He was a former title holder after all, even the dumbest street tough knew better than to mess with one of the artist's stature. So this opponent wasn't fazing the scribe of the conquest one iota, there was no way he was gonna let this be easy. She wanted to do well in her debut? Well John was gonna make her remember this one, Mr Carnaby and his fellows were far more brutally inclined now.

He'd been ordered by Ryan to run wild, ravage the enemy and forgo any semblance of honour as they sought only to re conquer the land of Tension that they had once ran so well. John had been curious, taking the walk on the dark side. To not be shackled and restrained by morality. It'd be a nice experiment, it even poured over into his artwork. Far more use of darker colours and at times his work bordered on the outright macabre......

For now however John kept his eyes locked against Jackie's own, making sure not to simply glance down at the rest of her womanly figure. The fact that she was willing to go out in the middle of the night here and face him in a ring in a giant alleyway spoke volumes to John to begin with, so the scribe was being extra cautious right now. However, it seemed as though the Ripper was willing to be a bit slow in getting ready. Growing a bit miffed and wanting to simply get started John would lunge at Jackie and start by grabbing her arm and trying to fling her to the mat with a hard arm drag!

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:40 am

She would be standing there without fear as she look at at him, before raise her left arm as she point at him as she would smirk, use use her index finger to give him a come at me hand sign. She would smirk as she let the former title holder make her first move, after all, this is her debut, and she'll put on a show for...well...just for them

The ripper would smirk, she is confident, but also cautious, she would let the artist to make the first move, she isn't called Jack the Ripper for nothing, it would be embarrassing if she lost in her own turf, a debut no less, that is why she determine to win this, she would smirk as she simply said "Come at me"

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:53 pm

John was the sort that was more methodical than anything else, when he made his work he drew it out in his mind far often than not before actually putting it to paper. This extended to his ring work, he started off getting a base of what his opponent was like. Taking his time and learning them, then breaking them down piece by piece. Even when his boss had encouraged him to run wild John would still favour his style of grappling and approaches, such a thing gave him comfort in this alien arena he found himself in. Even if it wasn't London it still felt just as cold as it did in Whitechapel, the fact that he had turned his back on that country when the UK Elite reformed as the Warriors Without Borders made that all the more annoying for the scribe of the conquest.

Regardless John was able to send Jackie for a loop with the arm drag, but the girl took it really well in stride there. The scribe however wasn't worried, the night was young of course. The Ripper taunted Mr Carnaby to attack her again, he raised an eyebrow. Wasn't that his intention already? The scribe would crack his neck and say "Guess your pretty tough for a person who's been around since the late 1800s, your looking pretty spry."

John was no stranger to in ring banter, so he figured a dry remark at her persona might be a nice way to get under her skin. Mr Carnaby decided to try and assert his dominance a bit more against Jackie, he's crouch low and shuffle to the right towards the Ripper. Before attempting to lunge towards her to get her into a cinched elbow and collar tie up and try and deliver a stiff knee to her gut, playing to his grappling style as it was until he could get more of a grasp of what Ms Ripper's fighting style was like.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:12 am

She wouldn't be effected much so she did the next best thing, she would twitch her eyes a little, Isn't that the same as calling her old? Anyway, she would shake her head as she decide to make the next move, but of course, she would saw John lunge at her, so she simply move to the side so that he miss.

She would wait for him to get up as she would try to charge and jump, aiming to side him a drop kick to the chest, and try to force him into a corner, if worked, she would pull herself up and charge, before goes for a chop to the chest

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:36 pm

John was the sort that preferred the mat game, to work over his opponent piece by piece before dismantling them altogether. Still though there was the matter of actually managing to get hold of your opponent in order to start stuff against them, perhaps this thing was somewhat lost upon the artist as Jackie was able to deftly evade John as he rushed in towards her. She was being certainly enigmatic, it was like trying to grab at mist there even. The scribe of the conquest clicked his tongue in his mouth in annoyance, perhaps she wasn't green after all even if it was her debut match it seemed. Even then Jackie was also quick on the draw as John turned and rose upwards against the Ripper she'd lunge into a hard drop kick, blasting right into the artist's muscular chest like a burst of shotgun pellets!

"Agh!" John yelled out, he wasn't floored thanks to his freshness here but the sheer force of the strike sent the scribe of the conquest staggering and careening backwards towards the nearest corner. The padding doing little to help the artist feel more comfortable given the cold weather here. Made even worse as the Ripper would move in close and deliver a harsh slap to the chest of the John, managing to get the bare skin exposed by the lad's black leather shirt. Reddening it a bit and making John reel to the side and clutch the affected area with his right hand.

This wasn't good, he was boxed in and had the enemy on the offence against him with a double whammy. It was times like this that Ryan had suggested a more underhanded approach and given the match stipulations John was more than liable to try, so he did. John would take a deep breath and lean a bit closer to the Ripper, before suddenly moving his right hand towards her and attempting to poke her in the eyes to try and get her to back off!

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:38 am

She would tsked a bit as she saw John manage to stay standing, before she pull herself back up, she would ready herself as she ready to continue, of course, this doesn't meaning that she isn't careful, she would saw he goes for her eye as she manage to duck before she pull her right fist back and goes for the punch, after that she would jump back and as she start hopping around, keeping an eyes on him

But this time, instead of attacking firsts, she would point at him with her left finger before give him a come at me sign, letting him making the first move as she stand there, ready herself as she hoping at the same spot but that doesn't mean she isn't ready for everything, but she would still at the smug smirk at her face as she ready to continue

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next