Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sweet Revenge Part I

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sweet Revenge Part I Empty Sweet Revenge Part I

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:02 pm

There was only one thing on Claudia's mind ever since a fateful night of humiliation that was supposed to be a night of enjoying the spoils of a hard fought battle. Blindsighted by Asaki's friend, the two had their way with her in ways that Claudia would never think of to do to a defenseless girl, her objective of the night was to reward herself and Asaki for a hard fought battle of sex with even more sex. But with how Asaki and Yvette treated her and violated her, revenge was the only thing she could think of and thinking how she could get back at the two for their transgressions against her.

Finding out that Asaki also worked as a nurse, she plotted how she could get the Nurse alone with her with no interference as she went to the doctor's room in the arena. It wasn't hard to get in, saying that she felt sick and she wasn't sure what she had got her a walk in appointment as she waited in the room, being lead there by one of the nurses. It wasn't the one she wanted but she knew that this was her best chance to catch Asaki off guard as she sat on the patient's chair, trying to hide a smile when they said the nurse on duty would be with her shortly to diagnose her!

Back to top Go down

Sweet Revenge Part I Empty Re: Sweet Revenge Part I

Post by pu-level-up Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:11 pm

Asaki had a busy day. With the Summer Splash PPV going on and matches every night, her work schedule was filled up with looking after injuries and creating rehabilitation plans. Luckily for her, her work shift was about to end, and she had plans with Yvette afterwards to get drunk and blow off some steam. Just one last patient to see, and she would be done for the day.

Spoiler:

Putting on her best game face despite how tired she felt, Asaki took a deep breath and knocked on the door before opening. She was greeted with a surprise, before her sat one of her nemeses, Claudia Augusta. The blonde had beaten her pretty badly in a hard fought hentai match that left her literally fucked unconscious, and then took her to a private room for some more hard sex. Luckily Asaki got some revenge though, as Yvette came to save her and the two of them managed to overwhelm and out-fuck the sexy blonde. Asaki felt that they were even after that fight, so she had no idea that Claudia had some revenge of her own planned.

"Claudia! This is a nice surprise," Asaki said, closing the door behind her, "It's been a while since I last saw you, I hope you've been doing well!"

Asaki opened up her notepad, scribbling some notes on the forms she held. "OK, so it says here you're feeling a bit ill. What happened, did you eat something wrong or did you catch a cold?" The pinkette nurse was happy to see her patient, but she was still a medical professional. "I'll check your temperature and blood pressure, just give me one moment," she said, turning her back to rummage through the drawers and cabinets, trying to find the equipment she needed.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:57 pm

Claudia rarely got nervous, but when planning something as heinous as a surprise attack she couldn't help but feel out of place. She was always the kinda of girl to be up front about her intentions and conducting herself in a orderly fashion. However with the underhanded attack that she was a victim of, she couldn't help but feel the need to return the favor in kind to the two perpetrators. She heard the doorknob beginning to open as her body tensed as the door opened and in came in the pink haired nurse.

Her reaction to seeing Claudia was not what was she was expecting, rather than shock of her being there the nurse greeted her like it was any other day. Claudia sufficiently confused to the bright attitude that her target was giving her and it made her question that if it was still right to do what she was planning. But in the end, the thought of sweet revenge continued to fester in her head and intoxicating her with the satisfaction of returning the favor to one of her targets.

"Asaki! I wasn't expecting this!"
she lied bold face to the nurse as she maintained the civil concourse between the two as she waited for an opportunity to present herself. "I think it's a cold... my body feels out of wack, but I'm not sure how severe it is." she gave a fake explanation although it didn't take long as Asaki seemed to have no indication of Claudia's revenge plot, turning her back to her as she started to look for the proper equipment to treat Claudia of her supposed sickness. "That's fine...I have...all the time in the world." With the Nurse's back to her, Claudia wasted little time in starting her retribution as she quickly got off of the table and quickly closed the distance between them to try and wrap her arms around Asaki's, locking them against her body and grabbing tightly on her breasts!

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:44 pm

"Hmm..." Asaki said as she listened to Claudia's description. The vagueness of the blonde's condition didn't strike Asaki as too odd, she encountered plenty of patients during her practical sessions that came in feeling bad everywhere at once. Some were just exaggerating, whereas others were actually seriously ill. For someone athletic, healthy and hale like Claudia though most likely it was just a minor cold that the blonde was playing up the severity of.

Still, Asaki needed to check everything to cover her bases. The last thing she wanted to happen was for one of her patients (and someone she considered a friend) to be misdiagnosed! The nurse finally found the thermometer and blood pressure pump. But before she could turn around and use them on Claudia, she felt two arms grab her from behind and latch onto her breasts!

"Ah!" Asaki gasped. Claudia pressed in on her back so tight the nurse could feel the blonde's big boobs flatten against her shoulder blades. "You're not actually sick, are you?" Asaki said as she realized Claudia was here for her. She dropped the equipment she held onto the counter to free up her hands.

"What are you doing Claudia?!" Asaki gasped, her hands grabbing at Claudia's to try and pry them off her breasts, "You can't do this right now, I'm working!"

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:10 pm

And her attack had begun, Claudia quickly squeezing tightly on the breasts as she enacted her vengeful plot on the nurse, already making a mess of the room as Asaki dropped the equipment she was handling. Claudia smiled as she pushed harder into the nurse, shoving her onto the counter as she leaned harder into the Nurse, squishing her breasts into her back. "Too bad! Today is the day I repay the favor back to you and your friend for ruining a night of loving for me!" Claudia shouted out, gripping tightly on Asaki's breasts before releasing them. Her arms shot down to wrap around the Nurse's legs as she attempted to lift Asaki up onto the counter and splay her out on it!

Although all of Claudia's encounters sought to have a sexual encounter with beautiful omen, this moment was not about loving. It was about revenge and nothing about it was loving as she would shove her hands between Asaki's legs, shooting it right underneath the sexy nurse skirt to ram her hand against her crotch and started to grind her hand into it! "You could've had a much more enjoyable experience, but this is what you get now!"

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:14 pm

Asaki realized when Claudia squeezed down hard on her breasts and upper body that the blonde wasn't here to have fun, but rather to start a fight! The pinkette certainly wasn't prepared for such a battle. It was the end of the day for her and she was exhausted. The blonde was able to easily force her onto the counter, the nurse only able to let out small cries of protest. Claudia forcefully lifted Asaki up onto the counter, the nurse's body knocking stuff all over the place and onto the floor.

The nurse gasped when Claudia shoved her hands into her scrubs. She blushed as Claudia's hands found her crotch, the blonde finding that Asaki was not wearing panties! Indeed, on days like this, Asaki hated having to wear any underwear. Her breasts were only protected by pasties on her nipples, pretty much bare underneath her top. Claudia was rough with her, forcefully grinding her hand into her sex, making the nurse cry out in pain.

"Oww it hurts!" Asaki complained. She struggled against the blonde, trying to kick back with her splayed-open legs to force the blonde back and try to break free.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:29 pm

Giving such rough loving was against everything that Claudia was for but the Nurse and her friend had brought it out of the Symbol of Love as she wanted nothing more than payback at the expense of those two, looking to pick them off one at a time starting with Asaki! Pushing up Asaki onto the counter easily, not caring what was getting knocked over in the process as she dug her fingers into Asaki's crotch.

Hearing the cries of pain from the Nurse, Claudia couldn't help but feel that all of this could've been avoided had Asaki just accepted her night of pleasuring! "You could've had a night of pleasuring with just the two of us! But now you get the horns!" she shouted out angrily, feeling absolutely justified in her attack as she sought to pleasure Asaki. But this wasn't the good kinda of pleasuring, Claudia wanted to humiliate the Nurse just like how she was humiliated!

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:42 am

Asaki understood why Claudia felt so angry. She would feel that way too if her night had been so rudely interrupted, especially considering how things ended up. But this was really uncalled for! "If you want revenge fight me in the ring! Don't ambush me while I'm on my job!" Asaki complained, trying to talk some sense into the infuriated Italian. It was obvious that her words amounted to nothing though, as Claudia upped the intensity of her attack!

"Ahhhaaaa! Owww stop!" Asaki gasped as Claudia ground her hand down harder upon her sex. It was having an effect though, as the nurse's pussy got wetter and her nipples hardened underneath her scrubs. Claudia dug her fingers into Asaki's pussy, making the nurse howl in pain and pleasure. In her current position, pinned down on the counter with her legs wide open, there was no room for Asaki to fight back!

But the nursestill had one way out. She braced her arms up against the wall, and pushed back as hard as she could. She hoped that she would slide backwards on the counter until she fell into Claudia, hoping that would knock them both over so she fell on top of the blonde! Then, maybe, she would have a chance to fight back.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:26 pm

Claudia wasn't having any excuse, she was blind sighted at her most vulnerable and she wasn't going to accept that Asaki couldn't be done dirty in the same manner! "You have some nerve trying to tell me not to ambush back in retaliation! Once I'm done with you, I'll deal with your friend in the ring!" she shouted out, she wasn't going to let the two of them gang up on her like last time and sought to punish them separately!

Feeling how her rough attack was effecting Asaki, the wetness forming on the panties and the nipples poking through the thin material of her uniform. Sneering as she was having the desired effect, Claudia turned her attention away from Asaki's face and at the pussy to see her handiwork first hand. However, the split attention was enough for Asaki to pull a fast one on her, shoving off of the counter and thrusting her body into hers!

Eyes widening, her body couldn't handle the sudden momentum driving into her, falling back onto the floor with Asaki on top of her!

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:52 pm

Asaki had to strike back, and luckily Claudia gave her the perfect opportunity. Perhaps the blonde got tired, or maybe she was just taking a break to admire her handiwork, but that pause gave Asaki the opportunity to shove against the wall and slide backwards right into her blonde opponent! Asaki's plush ass pushed into Claudia's body, smooshing her breasts before sliding down to nestle in just underneath. The nurse lost her balance on top of the counter, falling backward onto the hard tile and bringing Claudia with her. Luckily the blonde made quite a nice cushion, breaking her fall.

"Oof!" Asaki gasped. Even with Claudia there, she still felt it reverberate through her body. The blonde had taken the worst of it though, giving Asaki further opportunity to strike back. The nurse quickly turned her body around, placing her knees to either side of Claudia's waist and straddling her, sitting down on her stomach.

"I bet you think you're real smart, ambushing me while I'm at work," Asaki said, "Well, my shift is over now anyways, so I'll take my time dealing with you!" The vengeful nurse grabbed Claudia's tits with both her hands, sinking her fingers in as she squeezed Claudia's mammaires. She kneaded them roughly through Claudia's shirt and bra, aiming to cause as much pain and humiliation as possible, before pulling upwards to render the blonde topless!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next