Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A light session of S&M (for Iceman)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

A light session of S&M (for Iceman)  - Page 4 Empty Re: A light session of S&M (for Iceman)

Post by pu-level-up Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:14 pm

Asaki giggled as Estelle took the lead in tormenting Yvette. She knew how the Swiss beauty's gentle touches could drive any woman wild, and with Yvette on the brink of cumming those touches would be even more agonizing. Estelle toyed with Yvette's swollen sopping clit for just a moment, teasing her right up to the edge again, before pulling back. The French girl let out a whine as she was left wanting once more.

"Yes I need it Estelle!" Yvette begged, "I need it so badly, my body can't take any more of this teasing! Please Estelle, please make me cum!"

Yvette's green-blue eyes looked up to meet Estelle's as she continued to beg. "I'll cum so hard for you," she said, "I'll squirt like a fountain, I know it! You've teased my body so much I'm going to explode for you!"

Asaki leaned down to whisper into Yvette's ear. "Call Estelle your mistress," she said, her whispers loud enough that Estelle could hear as well, "Submit to her in mind and body, and I'm sure she'll give you your release." The pinkette nurse kicked her legs forward, hooking Yvette's legs and pulling them back so the french girl was half folded over and completely spread open, her sopping wet pussy opened wide and ready to squirt all over her body.

That broke Yvette's will, as the would-be dom had wanted nothing more than to make Estelle a willing submissive, but now had the tables completely turned upon her. Now she was the submissive to Estelle!

"Mistress please make me cum!" Yvette begged, acknowledging her complete submission.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

A light session of S&M (for Iceman)  - Page 4 Empty Re: A light session of S&M (for Iceman)

Post by Iceman Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:43 pm

Even if Estelle had some release herself, her enthusiasm and arousal wasn’t getting lower as the brunette was progressively getting into the roleplay and her shift in roles from sub to now Yvette’s dom. The Swill only expected that being subjected to that change didn’t made her French friend upset, but based on how the woman was moaning and asking for it it looked like she didn’t mind at all.

Yvette was surely desperate for release, Estelle’s work in edging the French having been too much for her to handle. Seeing Yvette pushed against a wall of pure pleasure turned Estelle on so much, getting the Swill ready to go once again as the raven haired former mistress was now the one in the sub role. Yvette begged Estelle to make her orgasm as Asaki demanded that out of the French. That was the last sign of submission, and Estelle didn’t want to push Yvette too far, after all, she had already called Estelle mistress.

It was Estelle’s time to pay Yvette handsomely. “Good girl, Yvette. Now lean back and get some release… Just say my name when you go beyond the edge…”, said Estelle before starting tribbing against Yvette’s sex once more, the Swiss moaning as she was feeling her arousal ramping again. She would try her best to trap Yvette’s clit within her nether lips, giving both women a crazy amount of pleasure.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:59 am

Both Yvette and Asaki were impressed with the skill of Estelle's next move. The Swiss beauty spread her legs wide, using her sex lips to envelop Yvette's hot excited clit and engulf the French girl's sopping wet pussy. Then she began rubbing up and down, using her sex to totally dominate Yvette's sex. The French girl was immediately lost in a haze of pleasure, the feelings coming from her pussy so good as to be almost unbearable. She wasn't going to last long from this.

"Ohhhhhhh merde!" Yvette gasped, "I'm gonna cum! Hr-aaaaaahhHHH!"

Yvette's entire body tensed up as she came hard. Thanks to Asaki holding her legs back, the trapped French girl had nowhere to go, her body tensing and hips bucking in place as she came all over herself. The second Estelle pulled her sex back, Yvette would squirt straight up in the air, spraying herself and Asaki and Estelle with her sex juices. And it wouldn't just be one spurt, Yvette would cum several times, each time accompanied by a spray of girl-cum from her sex. She had been edged far too much, and was now cumming beyond her limit.

"HAHHHhhhhhoooooooooohhhhh..." Yvette's eyes rolled back into her head as her body went limp. She had cum far too hard, passing out in her exposed position!

Asaki released Yvette's legs, allowing the French girl to flop down onto the mattress. "And she's out!" the pinkette said, "God watching her cum was so hot!" The ever horny Asaki turned to Estelle, who still looked flushed and horny and wet.

"Let's continue Estelle," Asaki said, sliding over to her Swiss friend and putting her arms around her waist, leaning in to engage Estelle in another round of hot and hard sex.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:49 pm

Estelle had been working on Yvette’s arousal for some time, edging the French, giving her so much pleasure but never in the proper amount or rhythm to the point she was driving the poor woman insane from her neglected state. It was so obvious that Yvette craved for release, that she needed to reach the peak so her body could finally get some release and then relax. The Swiss realized that when Yvette would be pushed beyond the edge there would be no turning back.

It turned out that Estelle wasn’t ready for the intensity of what happened. After all the pleasure the Swiss had given to Yvette, the French literally exploded in an unending succession of orgasms. The French’s womanhood gushed like a geyser, releasing her honey and coating everyone in the room, the bed and some of the furniture. The scent of Yvette’s juices mixing with Estelle’s sweat was intoxicating, the Swiss feeling so close to a new release herself, but it wouldn’t come from Yvette as the raven haired completely slipped into unconsciousness after her last climax.

For Estelle, those calm instants when Yvette fell unconscious felt like a slap to her face. She needed another release, but seeing her friend like that was worrying and hot at the same time. When Asaki remarked on how hot everything was she was reassured: if the nurse wasn’t worried she shouldn’t either. “Yes… let’s keep going.”, she said with hungry eyes as she tackled Asaki down on the bed.

What it followed was a powerful continuation to the already intense sexual session they had shared. For some more time Estelle and Asaki went at it with the resting Yvette so close to them. Only when Estelle would lie on bed, completely soaked in sweat and juices from everyone in the room the session would end, and then the three women would get the rest they deserved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4