Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A light session of S&M (for Iceman)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A light session of S&M (for Iceman)  - Page 3 Empty Re: A light session of S&M (for Iceman)

Post by pu-level-up Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:14 pm

Yvette was too lost in the kiss she was sharing with Asaki to notice Estelle stirring behind her. She still thought the Swiss beauty was cuffed to the bed after all. It was another form of domination, to force someone to look while she and Asaki had all the fun. Depriving Estelle of her chance to enjoy that pleasure turned on Yvette so much that her nipples were getting hard under her latex suit, poking out from beneath the shiny leather.

It was only when she felt Estelle's présence behind her back that she realized something was wrong. Her eyes widened as suddenly she felt her hands getting grabbed and cuffed together. She broke her kiss with Asaki, looking back to find Estelle freed from her restraints and eagerly moving in to sex her up! Meanwhile, Asaki's expression had changed from one of submissive desire to one of devious glee, as the nurse grinned happily from the successful execution of her plan.

"You tricked me!" Yvette said, acting all betrayed. Before she could say anything else, Estelle's hands worked their magic, making her gasp out in pleasure. She felt the Swiss beauty caress her from behind, soft breaths brushing past her ear, gently nibbling giving her goosebumps all over her body. Yvette squirmed, but she made no movements to try and get away.

"Silly Yvette, of course I did!" Asaki said, "You've been a really really bad girl. If I deserve the punishment you gave me, then you deserve far worse!"

With Yvette in Estelle's grasp, the nurse felt confident her best friend was not going to escape. She instead focused on thenstrapon Yvette wore, taking off the cock strap by strap until Asaki held the tool within her hands. The nurse gave the cock a lick, tasting the mixture of Estelle's and her juices, before tossing it aside.

"I'm going to have a taste of you Yvette," Asaki declared, "Let's see how wet fucking the two of us has made you!" The nurse knelt down until her mouth was right above Yvette's pussy. She pulled the black thong Yvette wore down, exposing the French girl's sopping wet sex. "Ara~ you're dripping," Asaki teased, "How naughty!" Asaki dove in, her tongue lashing at Yvette's clit, the nurse's skilles movements immediately making the French dom squeal!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

A light session of S&M (for Iceman)  - Page 3 Empty Re: A light session of S&M (for Iceman)

Post by Iceman Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:20 pm

From a very exceptional place Estelle was being witness of Asaki’s plan to take some payback against Yvette bearing some fruit. It wasn’t as if the Swiss didn’t get involved in it, her role had proven crucial in cuffing the mistress, so now that she was guilty there was only one way she could go and it was forwards. Obviously Estelle was too weak after her two orgasms, her legs feeling like jello and a last trail of her juices trailing down her thighs, but at the moment Yvette was completely defenseless so there was no risk at all in getting in deeper.

Estelle smiled at Asaki when she explained Yvette her evil plan. The pinkette now looked like the real dominant in there, having turned on the mistress with Estelle’s help now it was their chance to pay her back, and Asaki wasn’t going to run around the bush. With skilled fingers she undid every strap that fixed Yvette’s pink dildo in position and after having a taste at it she tossed it away, getting rid as well of the Mistress’ spandex thong. Estelle was getting turned on by seeing that, and even if Asaki was going to get the main course consisting of Yvette’s sex, she could have some fun as well…

As Asaki made her first dig into Yvette’s womanhood, making the mistress squeal in pleasure, Estelle stepped in front of her. “Oh, don’t you forget about me, mistress.”, the Swiss said before leaning in for a fierce making out session, pushing her tongue against Yvette’s in a sensual and intense French kiss. Her hands wouldn’t remain still at all. Noticing Yvette’s nipples poking against the rubbery material of her corset, Estelle took some time to pay some attention to them, pinching the both of them with each one of her hands in a rhythmical pattern before pushing the mistress’ attire aside and popping her breasts out. That way Estelle would dedicate to please Yvette’s breasts with her best caressing and mashing, never neglecting her nipples. “How does she taste down there, Asaki?”, she asked in a teasing tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:14 pm

Yvette knew from personal experience Asaki was highly skilled with her tongue. With how aroused she already was, the stimulation coming from Asaki licking at her steaming hot pussy sent paralyzing jolts of pleasure through her body. Add in how Estelle had her from behind, kissing her and groping her, Yvette stood no chance! Her latex top got pulled aside, revealing her small breasts and rock hard nipples for Estelle to tease. Yvette's moans of protest were silenced before she could even say a thing, as Estelle kissed her deeply and forced her tongue down Yvette's throat in a deep French kiss. All Yvette could do was moan as she was overwhelmed by sensation.

After teasing Yvette to her limit, Asaki pulled back. She wiped the mixture of spit and sex juices from her chin before addressing Estelle. "Do you know the type of play Yvette enjoys the most?" Asaki asked Estelle, "She likes orgasm denial! Basically, she likes to be worked up right to the brink of cumming, and then getting left there to suffer. Like right now!" Asaki grinned up at Yvette, who body was trembling from her desire to cum. "No no, you're not cumming yet Yvette! And I'm not letting you come down either!" Asaki dice back in, giving Yvette's clit a few more lashes with her tongue to keep her at the brink.

"Let's get Yvette on the bed Estelle," Asaki said, grabbing Yvette's legs and pushing her back to the French girl fell onto the bed, "We can switch positions, I'll let you try edging Yvette!" The pinkette nurse climbed onto the bed as well, making her way to Yvette's face, leaving Estelle to handle the French dom's over stimulated nethers.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:00 am

Estelle looked at Asaki and reflected for some instants. The nurse had known her friend and mistress for who knows how long, having a most likely long history of sharing friendship and much more than that, their bodies and minds. Knowing how thorough and meticulously sweet and tender the pinkette could be the Swiss was sure about Asaki knowing really well which buttons to press to send her friend to rapture.

Of course Estelle had experienced how good Asaki could feel before. Even if they hadn't known each other for so long the pinkette had proven to be a wonderful lover, and Estelle could only imagine how good she could get to be when knowing someone for as long as she had been close to Yvette. The only thought of a lover like Asaki dedicating so much time to learn everything about her partner made Estelle a little bit jealous of Yvette at that moment, and also a little bit wet again. Estelle knew she had to step her game up to be as good as Asaki was being at that time.

When Asaki adressed Estelle about Yvette’s kinks the Swiss bit her lip in anticipation. She had heard about the edging practice, but never tried it on herself nor in some partner, so for her it would be something completely new, but knowing that it would drive her mistress crazy with pleasure was the only thing she wanted to know. After all, she was among friends, experimenting something new, so there was no room for shame or fear of being inadequate. Asaki then dragged Yvette to the bed and focused on her bed she offered the best prize to Estelle: her mistress’ glistening and overstimulated womanhood.

Licking her lips, Estelle crawled closer to Yvette. “You know, mistress. I don’t think I can be as good with my mouth as Asaki, but let me give you my best with this...” As she was saying that, her fingers blasted around her own sex for some seconds until she felt her juices dripping once more. Then she interlocked her womanhood with Yvette’s and started bucking her hips with slow and long drawn movements. With each brush the Swiss tried to get as much pleasure inflicted on Yvette as possible, but whenever she would feel her mistress’ pulsating sex approaching a climax she would stop and remain still, her lips touching Yvette’s but not moving. Of course, Estelle wasn’t going to just neglect herself, and her sex would start sopping her juices as her rampant arousal would go back, letting her moan first softly and then raspier. As she tried to edge Yvette she would do the same to herself, in a terrific sensation that threatened to drive her crazy. It felt really good, feeling as her eyes rolled up in her skull as their sexes rubbed hotly but never bringing any of them to orgasm.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:30 pm

Being edged by Asaki made Yvette's legs feel weak, as the French girl got pushed to the brink of orgasm again and again, but was never allowed to have any sweet release. The tension built within her body to unbearable levels until just the slightest touch could send her over the edge. Estelle kissing her and fondling her only increased the sensations, making her even more wet as her submissives turned dominant. Yvette's dominant act dropped as the French girl became weak and compliant to both Asaki and Estelle's demands.

After Asaki pushed Yvette back onto the bed, she switched positions with Estelle, moving towards Yvette's face as Estelle moved to her legs. Yvette could anticipate what was coming next as Asaki swung a leg over her head and straddled her face. "Eat me out Yvette," Asaki said, two fingers reaching down to spread open her dripping wet pussy. Yvette nodded, stocking out her tongue and giving Asaki a little lick, starting slow at first.

Estelle wasn't planning on starting slow though. The French beauty felt Estelle pushing open her legs and spreading her wide. She couldn't see what Estelle was doing, but she knew what the Swiss beauty had planned. The feeling of Estelle's sopping wet pussy pressing up against hers sent jolts of pleasure through Yvette's body. She nearly came right there, but Estelle backed off, leaving Yvette hanging on the brink of cumming once again.

"Nooooo! Just let me cum already!" Yvette complained, her body burning with pent up pleasure. But neither Asaki nor Estelle wanted to give her any release. Indeed, the nurse seemed annoyed by Yvette's complaints, sitting down on Yvette's face and sealing her mouth with her pussy.

"Less talk, more licking," Asaki said, asserting her dominance by grabbing Yvette's hair and forcing the French girl deeper into her sex. She let out a low moan as Yvette's tongue got to work licking and teasing the nurse's pink sex. The whole time Yvette was quivering, her body nearing its limit as Estelle's pussy brought her to the brink of orgasm again and again, each time leaving her just shy of cumming.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:41 pm

Estelle had some steamy encounters with Asaki before, but not even in their match had the Swiss seen the nurse being so drastically changed. Now seeing her pinkette friend acting in severe dominance, demanding Yvette to eat her out, was something exciting that roused her senses even more. A fresh and surprising change from the woman’s usual kind and sweet demeanor.

Yvette was now being attacked in a two front war. Above was Asaki forcing the French to eat her pussy, which she did skillfully based on how Asaki’s low moans grew in intensity. All that was working on Estelle’s own arousal, the Swiss barely able to contain herself at that point, even less seeing how desperatedly Yvette was begging her to let the mistress cum.

Estelle wasn’t very experienced with edging. She knew of the practice and had tried it before alone at home, but didn’t get the appeal of it. That was until that moment. The mutual act of pushing Yvette so close to the edge and then deny her release at the same time she was doing the same to herself brought no small amount of pleasure and excitement. Having her womanhood kissing and brushing so hard against Yvette as she tribbed her mistress was driving her crazy, but stopping just before both of them would orgasm and find release only made what came after even better. Only one last thing could make everything better.

Even if Estelle had a wonderful sight of Asaki’s back she wanted more. Her hands went at her friend’s shoulders while she pleaded. “Just turn around and kiss me while she eats you out! Or are you neglecting me???” Estelle pouted to her friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:11 pm

Asaki had forgotten about Estelle as she rode Yvette's face, forcing the formerly dominant French girl to submit and lick her pussy. The pink-haired nurse moaned loudly, one hand pulling on Yvette's hair to press her face deeper into her sex, the other grabbing her big tits and pinching her nipples to increase her stimulation. Asaki wasted no time working herself up into a sexual frenzy, enjoying every moment of her dominant position.

Estelle's tap on her shoulder broke her out from the spell though. She turned her head, seeing Estelle's red face pleading for her attention. "Ara~ I'm sorry Estelle!" Asaki said, "Let me give you some attention!" She dropped Yvette's head, lifting her butt up so she could turn around and reverse facesit the French beauty.

Yvette took this chance to take a few deep breaths. Her face was wet with more than just sweat, Asaki had smeared her sex juices all over her lips, chin and cheeks, and saliva dripped from the corners of her mouth. She only had a moment's respite before Asaki's plush ass sat back down on her face, muffling her cries of protest as the nurse began grinding her sex against Yvette's tongue once more.

Asaki reached out and cupped Estelle's cheeks, gently bringing her friend closer. "Come here baby," Asaki said, leaning forward to kiss Estelle gently on the lips. Or at least, it started off gentle, then Asaki's tongue began pushing forward, trying to enter and ravish Estelle's mouth. It was quite the sight to behold, two beautiful busty women making out, all the while riding on top of a third woman who was being completely dominated. Asaki wished they were filming this, as not only was it fantastic material, but also it was something she could rub in Yvette's face the next time the French girl tried to embarrass her!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:01 am

Estelle’s edging session against Yvette was being a terrific display of pleasure and excitement. The Swiss was discovering some new fun in some experiences she would never have thought she would enjoy like being milked or dominated, even dominating her rival. She had herself for the tender lover but being in there sharing herself in a new way with someone she had built a bound like the one she now shared with Yvette and Asaki was wonderful.

Tribbing against Yvette until almost being pushed beyond the edge and then stopping was driving both women to the point of primal pleasure, not willing to attend to reason and just getting more and more pleasure, driving herself to the edge of the cliff that was climax while doing the same to her defenseless mistress. But everything was about to change when Estelle demanded some attention from her partner, the wonderful Asaki that was also torturing Yvette, her friend, the one that was so sweet and tender with her even in some of the moments she felt more exposed. There she was that mighty temptress, being the ultimate prize in a night that promised unlimited pleasure.

When Asaki started kissing Estelle, first tenderly and just seconds after that fiercely, the Swiss couldn’t take much more. Kissing back so her tongue would wrestle with Asaki’s, Estelle did her best to keep going with her tribbing and torturing Yvette, but the increased arousal she was now feeling thanks to Asaki made her slip from the edge and burst into a fountain of juices that sprayed against Yvette’s sex with a loud, wordless cry of pleasure as she broke the kiss she was sharing with Asaki.

“Oh my god Asaki. You make me melt like butter...”, the Swiss said while trying to recover some of her breath. “But… what shouls we do with poor Yvette here? Should we give her some release? What do you say, you want release, Yvette?”

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Wed Aug 26, 2020 12:24 pm

Asaki had only been making out with Yvette for a few seconds when the Swiss beauty suddenly burst, swuirting her sex juices all over Yvette's pussy. The French girl getting tribbed let out a low moan underneath Asaki's ass. Yvette nearly came from the splash of juices spraying on her sex, but got held back just from the brink of cumming. Her entire body burned with so much arousal it almost felt painful. Yvette needed to release it all, otherwise she was going to be driven mad!

The pinkette nurse broke the kiss and pulled back. "Oh Estelle you bad girl! Cumming just from a kiss?" Asaki winked at Estelle as she teased her, "But you bring up a good point, whatever should we do with poor Yvette?" To punctuate her point, Asaki ground her butt down on Yvette's face, adding to the humiliation of the French girl, before pushing up and finally giving Yvette some air.

"So what do you think we should do with you Yvette?" Asaki said, grabbing Yvette by her hair and pulling her up to a half-sitting position.

"Please make me cum!" Yvette gasped, "I can't take it anymore! Please Asaki!"

The pinkette nurse tutted, shaking her head. "It's not me you need to beg Yvette, it's her," Asaki pointed at Estelle, who was still beaming from her orgasm.

Yvette immediately turned to Estelle and began begging. "Please Estelle, make me cum hard," Yvette said, "I'm begging you! My body can't take it, I need it! Please, I'll do anything for you!"

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:08 am

Edging was some kind of weird craft for Estelle. If taken too far it could get to ruin any orgasm, but if well managed it could only make even more pleasant the final release. Being hanging over the edge of climax for so long made it better when she almost involuntarily was pushed by Asaki’s fierce and hot kissing over the edge, spraying her juices hard against Yvette. It was a powerful orgasm and it showed in how hard she came and how intense her wordless cry was, even if the climax took her by surprise.

When Estelle was done riding the last waves of pleasure, she could only giggle at Asaki scolding her for cumming. “Oh my good Asaki. You are so hot that I couldn’t resist anymore… And do you honestly think this is just some kissing?”, the Swiss said while signaling to her womanhood having a powerful kissing session with Yvette’s.

After some short discussion, Yvette realized she was going to be tortured as long as both of her subs wanted, the tables turned on her as she was being reduced to a moaning mess, constantly bound to an endless edging session unless she swallowed her pride and begged. And that she did. First to Asaki, but then she noticed it was Estelle the one holding the keys to the dam that was her release. After all they had been through that night it looked like a good way to seal their peace,but Estelle was getting into the roleplay they were sharing and wanted to push her luck a little bit. “Oooooh, so you need it.”, the Swiss said as she rested one of her fingers against the aching, pulsating clit of Yvette, just driving her so close but retreating when feeling her orgasm coming. “I’m afraid I am going to need more convincing, so please, let me know how hard you want this and how do you want me to give you release...”, Estelle finished while sharing a smile with Asaki.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next