by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Talimaya vs. Rudolf

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Talimaya vs. Rudolf - Page 8 Empty Re: Talimaya vs. Rudolf

Post by Tanosh Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:49 am

His teeth ground as he obliged her grudgingly. Moving slightly left he continued on back, hating the fact he had been on the far end of the track field when she had presented herself to her. His strength did not diminish as they went, his breath keeping a distinctly slow rhythm to it, as though this was a workout that was a little less tiring than sitting in a bed. When he got his rematch with her, she'd see just how strong he truly was. The idea of being taken to the girls dorm wasn't entirely unpleasant, it would just mean she'd drop him into a place where he might get a shot at winning some points in the girl's dorm. Maybe that would help him earn back some of his own pride she had so viciously snuffed earlier.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:16 am

Slapping Rudolf on the ass, she'd speed him up, wanting to send him on faster to the dorm. She'd have him carry her like this all the way up to the top floor, giving his ass a hard slap from time to time along the way. And once they were on the top floor at her room, she'd get off and open the door. "Stay boy." After a while, she'd come back out with a collar and leash, just as she'd said. "Now take off all your clothing."
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:24 am

His eyes widened, and he snarled his displeasure at the thought of stripping for her. The former gang member did have some honor to him, and did as he was told, dropping his clothes to her feet, leaving only his gloves and his vest on his body. The crawl up the girl's dormitory had softened his erection, but he was still very large.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:38 am

Tali would raise an eyebrow, tapping her foot impatiently. "All of it." To emphasize this, she'd move forward to grab at his vest and tug it off of him. "You can have it back. If you can beat me in a match of my choosing." She'd move to place the collar and leash around his neck, giggling a bit as she watched him, oblivious to his anger. Or just enjoying it too much. "And you have to wear the collar until then too. Now then..." She'd point for him to get back onto his hands and knees, and would resume her seat on his back. "Back down to the entrance. I don't want you getting any ideas."
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:56 am

"Jyu..." he growled as she took his vest, apparently it was almost worse than tearing his skin off. His arms wrapped around his now bare chest as she again commanded him. Grumbling, he dropped down to all fours and let her sit back on top of him. Nude beneath her, his only consolation was just how much he was going to cheat in their next match, regardless of what it was she suggested. "Vhat ideas?"

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:02 am

"Like taking on someone else here to get a sort of 'revenge' for me beating you." SHe'd grin, slapping his ass again. Once he took her down to the entrance, she'd get off him, tossing the leash down onto his back. "Now crawl all the way back to your dorm. And even if you don't, I'm sure everyone that sees you will know that you lost a match. And I better not see you without that collar on..."
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:17 am

The spank made his body flinch, though he was still as solid as stone. He growled, nodded, and began to crawl back to his own dorm. Once he was well out of her sight, he stood and tried to walk with some dignity, wrapping the leash around his arm, lest someone spot him and decide to yank on it. The German was very liberal in taking his anger out on surrounding walls and columns as he walked by them, often cursing the woman he had just lost to.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8