by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 2 Bots

Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Talimaya vs. Rudolf

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Talimaya vs. Rudolf - Page 7 Empty Re: Talimaya vs. Rudolf

Post by Tanosh Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:33 pm

His breathing grew more and more shallow as the technicolor sight filled the darkness that he had succumbed to in the match. How could this match have gone this way? It seemed almost inconceivable that such a small girl could have bested him over and over again. Her victory could not last long, could it? His hands on her arms had grown so weak as his energy was drained from the various locks she had put him in. Eventually, they fell from her arms and dangled at her knees. The touch of her there caused his fingers to attempt to grasp at meekly her legs, but to no effect. His mind had swum off to a land of dreams as oxygen had been deprived from his mind for far too long. The giant was beaten by the mouse.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:50 am

Tali would hold on tight to Rudi as he started to go limp in her hold. She'd even tighten the hold a bit more, to the limits of her strength. And then she'd release him, shoving him to the side before falling flat onto her back, gasping for air. She'd won! She had thought a few times that she was going to lose. And if that move hadn't beaten him like it had, she would have lost. But she'd grin as she lay there, glad that she'd managed to beat him. Sure she'd played dirty. But if he complained about that, she was going to rub it in his face even more that he was beaten by a girl.

She wondered if she would have had the same outcome if he didn't have that blindfold on. The thought only got her excited for a rematch, wanting to fight him without any handicaps. It was probably a bad idea, but she felt it necessary. Rolling over, she'd move to crawl over to him and sit on top, stradling him as he lay unconcious. She intended to wait until he woke up, rather than try to wake him up. Why? Because they were outside, and sitting atop him like this likely would show anyone passing by that she'd beaten him.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:17 am

Without being strangled, and instead being knocked out cold, he slowly came to... groaning against the throbbing in his head. His hands raised to clear his eyes of whatever had kept them from opening, only to find that clothe had been wrapped around them. The German also noted a weight on his stomach, and reached out to touch it. What was... A blindfold... a chick... The Fight! How long had he been out? He had been out! He lost! "Lass mich im Bauch!" he commanded suddenly.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:30 pm

"I'm sorry what was that? I don't speak German." She'd grin though, not waiting for his reply before sliding herself forward, setting her pussy directly over his face as she kept him pinned to the ground. "You'll have to speak louder too. Otherwise I might not hear you over me enjoying my victory."
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:54 pm

His eyes widened as his mouth was muffled by her muff. He spoke again, likely much to her pleasure, the rough language was almost barking out of him. His arms raised to her back, but couldn't find anything good to grasp and pull on, as most all of her clothes had been removed. The German growled, but ultimately knew he had been defeated. Resignedly, his hands went to her hips as his tongue slipped out of his mouth for the first time and tasted her sex.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:52 am

Tali would smile, wriggling around on top of him as he spoke. But once more she couldn't hear him, which was just fine really. Rubbing herself against his face, she'd soon let out a moan as she felt his tongue lick against her mound, sending a shiver of pleasure running up her spine. "Thats a good boy. But I think we should save that for later." She wanted to take him right here and now. But she had plans for him.

She would climb off of him, getting to her feet as she looked down on him. "Be a good boy now. Get on your hands and knees."
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:08 am

As she left him, he wiped the flavor of her from his lips. Piercing brown eyes watched Talimaya with so much contempt that it seemed that at any moment daggers would manifest and slam deep into her exposed body. Gritting his teeth, he rolled over onto his stomach and pushed himself up. Unlike her, he was still mostly clothed. Brown boots, a black tank top, a red leather vest, black fingerless leather gloves, even his pants were mostly on his body, his hard shaft had been made free of its prison. While he was knocked out, it had died off, but after getting a taste of her, its interest had grown once again. How had he been beaten fully clothed when she had been stripped entirely nude. He pushed himself up onto all fours, as commanded.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:23 am

All the hate filled looks in the world wouldn't ruin this. In fact, she enjoyed the contempt and anger towards her. Not bothering to get her clothing back on, or to take his clothing off, she would move to use him as a chair. With her legs held off to his side, she'd relax, letting out a content sigh as she made herself comfortable. "I wonder if your strong enough to carry me off. Lets find out." Grinning, she'd slap him on the ass, as a means to spur him into movement. "Take your time. I'm in no rush after all."
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:34 am

A shudder rippled through his body as she spanked him. Muscle was so dense even there that to her it might have felt like smacking stone. Her weight was minor, about a third of what his max benchpress could be, so carrying her on his back was like nothing. Part of him wishes he never took the chance with the blindfold, and instead just beat her senseless the old fashioned way. Now he had lost, and had been degraded to... THIS! Reaching out with one hand he began to crawl as she commanded. He could be a man of his word, after all. No sense in getting truly punished by the Sex Wars council if he didn't hold to it. As the German walked like a dog for her, his pants sagged further down his rump, showing more of the sculpture that was his body.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:43 am

It was quite relaxing to have someone carry her along. Especially at such a leisurely pace. Sure she could take the blindfold off and have him go faster. But she wanted him slowly moving along. "Go a bit more to the left now. We're making a quick stop at the girl's dorm. I need you to take me to my room on the top floor so I can get a leash and collar that I'm sure would fit you perfectly." Now he might just protest, because the blindfold was meant to keep her from taking him back to the girl's dorm for the night. But her win meant she could humiliate him in front of others. And this would be the best way for now. Slapping his ass again, she'd grope him a bit, giggling as she watched his pants slide further down.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next