Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 169 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 168 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Meeting at an Onsen!

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Meeting at an Onsen! Empty Meeting at an Onsen!

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:06 pm

Claudia has had a rather wild few weeks. Very quickly she was meeting more and more girls who were giving her all kinds of loving and pushing her body to limits she thought couldn't go higher. Her body was sore all over and she needed some time to herself to de-stress the body and mind. And what better way than to relax at an onsen? The hot waters and peace and quiet would do wonders for her. Arriving at the open-air sauna, she checked in and went to the changing room to undress, shedding her clothing piece by piece until she was bare naked, the warm air leaking from the onsen was sending chills through her body as she took the towel provided, wrapping it around he body as temporary clothing as she made her way out.

Outside she saw the wonderful scene of the outdoor scenery, rocks surrounded the pool of hot water and the steam that made it all the more deliciously appealing. She couldn't see if anyone else was in the pool, the steam was hindering her vision since she wasn't used to it yet, but no matter. She was here for relaxing and enjoying some time to herself, approaching the edge of the pool and dipping her feet into it. She let out a gasp as the extreme hotness flooded her foot, but she knew that the quickest way to adapt was to go right in as she descended into the onsen, the heat of the waters covered her body as she took off her towel, resting it behind her on the edge as she sat down, letting the waters reach all the way up to her neck!

"Ooooooooooh...."

Back to top Go down

Meeting at an Onsen! Empty Re: Meeting at an Onsen!

Post by BritBrat Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:54 pm

Who knew that so much could happen at a short space of time? Certainly not Haruka. She wondered if it was a blessing or a curse when it came to her new buff form, so many women keep flocking to her at the gym! She met with the Scarlet Rose in Estelle, had a nice training session with Guilia and so many more with the best girl ever, her lover, her girlfriend in Sakura. The pinkette was blessed with so many strong and sexy women, sharing tips, training together and also getting some sexy sparring if the opportunity strikes!

Life had changed so much for Haruka and it had all happened in the gym, the place for good opportunities to meet wonderful people. There were times where she debated if a few she met were just fickle and liked the new body. Some that laughed at her after failing to squat a heavy set were coming to her lavishing praise. It wasn't healthy to have such thoughts and Sakura suggested that she should take time off from the gym for a day. Lately, Haruka had been spending a lot of time at the gym and while it's good that she's pushing her body past its limits, obtaining higher levels, she needs time to relax and de-stress the mind, soul and body. Absence makes the heart grow fonder as they say.

So, under Lucky's orders, Haruka had the day off to go to an onsen, the open air sauna known to be the best place to relax. She'd do anything for Lucky, so she obeyed fully and checked herself in. It's weird to not slip into her gym wear now, instead she's fully naked, only having the towel provided to cover herself.

Among seeing the sights, Haruka wished she had taken Sakura with her. It was absolutely beautiful, peaceful, the best setting for her chill day. The steam would hinder her vision however, not fully knowing where to go as she wondered, wading past the vapor to the pool. From there the heat of it made her body perspire already, a toe would test the waters, almost letting an "eep". It was hot. Very hot, but she thought of it as like having a hot shower. Or a hot bath. And she did came here so she can't turn back now!

The pinkette would drop her towel nearby the pool and she would quickly descend into the onsen, the water splashing around her as the liquid enveloped her entire body. Unbeknownst to her, the water would splash onto someone right next to her...

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:54 pm

Sitting in the hot waters, Claudia was basking in the relaxing heated waters as it loosened all of her muscles as she sank back against the edge of the pool. All of the rough and passionate sexfighting she did did a number on her body, causing a lot of tension and knots in her body with how vigorous her and her lover of the night went at each other. The steam rising up from the springs made visibility incredibly difficult for Claudia to see anything outside of the water and even then, she wasn't paying attention to her surroundings as she chose to simply enjoy the water soaking into her body.

Which made it even more of a shock when suddenly someone jumped into the water quickly, shooting up the hot waters up onto Claudia's face which had yet touched the hot waters, shocking Claudia out of her relaxing stupor as she was pulled back into reality, pulling her arms up out of the water! "H-hey!? Who's there!?" she let out as one of her eyes had to close tightly to prevent the water from getting into it as she tried to see who had joined her in the hot springs!

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:28 pm

Haruka felt lucky that she hadn’t slipped into the water upon getting into the steam covered room, not given much in terms of visibility. The pinkette has never been in an onsen before, the only thing close was a steam room, and she wondered if the latter was just as bad as this. But she did not come here to worry or complain. This is a place to relax and untie the knots that are around her body. Sakura has shown Haruka how to use the foam roller, but she needed something much more profound. Something that wouldn’t bring too much effort for the muscular woman on her part.

Her toe felt how hot it was, and she decided that she wasn’t going to slowly ease her into the pool, in fear that she will back away. Jumping into the onsen probably isn’t the best practice, this wasn’t a swimming pool after all. But she might as well jump straight in and then think about how hot it is for the rest of her body. Her “cannonball” definitely created a splash around the pool, but it had another effect that Haruka wasn’t expecting.

“EEEK!” Haruka squealed upon hearing that voice, jumping away from the direction of the sound. She panicked, wiping the water from her face as she nearly had a heart attack! “S-s-sorry! Didn’t know someone was there! Really, really sorry!” Haruka cringed at herself. “Jeez, I’m such an idiot. Are you okay? Sorry to disturb you, I can just leave if you want, just didn’t mean to ruin your moment!” She said in a rather rapid-fire pace, almost stumbling with her words.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:58 pm

Claudia wiped the waters off of her face from the sudden intrusion as she tried to see through the steam as she soon saw some one right next to her. And boy was she easy on the eyes. But there was something off about her, Sakura was sure she had seen this girl from somewhere but she couldn't just put her finger on it. "Oh no no no! I was just shocked that someone just suddenly jumped in!" Claudia let out, trying to calm down the other woman with her, "There's no need for you to leave...there's plenty of room for the two of us!" she let out, reaching out to pat the new comer on the shoulder to further ease her.

Now that Claudia could see her fellow hot spring lover, the woman was beautiful wit her pink hair, packed with muscle on a well define body. She was definitely someone who needed the relaxing and calming waters of the hot spring! "Come, join me. We can relax together." she let out as she tried to calm down the over excitable woman.

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:08 pm

Haruka was beating herself over such a stupid decision to jump into an onsen pool. That probably was a rule in the etiquette board, and yet she didn’t read it correctly! The reason is because of moments like this. The steam would finally part from both women’s vision, and Haruka would get to see the person that she disrupted. It would have been easier to sneak away and not deal with the shame, but now there was no hiding it. All the pinkette could do is apologising profusely to the blonde and hoped that she gets a lighter punishment, especially for a stranger. Luckily for Haruka, the blonde seemed to be quite welcoming, despite jumping into a pool and disrupting her relaxation time. The panic that the pinkette was feeling suddenly eased in response to the pat on the shoulder.

“Oh…um, okay then.” Haruka would nod, and she would do what she came here to do. Relax. “If you say so. Sorry for overreacting.” She blushed, her eyes looking up and down at the woman she was seeing before her. And she was certainly easy on the eyes! A bit slimmer, but definitely an athletic body that one could admire. Maybe she had come for the same reason as herself. “Ooooooohhh…This is really good!” Haruka would sit down, letting the waters nearly reach her neck.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:18 pm

Claudia let out a laugh as she managed to calm down the muscular beauty, accepting her offer to simply relax and enjoy the calming and soothing waters of the springs. "Riiiiiiiiiight? It's so good." she let out in a satisfied moan as she sunk deeper into the waters, sliding down the edge of the pool as she submerged herself up to her neck. It felt as if all the tension from wrestling, conquering, and the day to day activities that wore on Claudia's body was being soaked away.

But she still couldn't help but shake the feeling she knew the pinkette from somewhere, her curiosity getting the better of her as she kept glancing over with her eye, trying to be discreet about it. However being discreet was never Claudia's style and she really wanted to know who this was as she turned to face the pinkette. Even through the steam she couldn't help but admire the beauty sitting next to her, bringing up a hand to feel the bicep.

"Oooooooh~ You're packing plenty of heat. You must work out often to maintain these~"

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Wed Aug 26, 2020 12:45 am

“Like, I didn’t think something this hot would be so relaxing.” Haruka giggled as she closed her eyes, letting the heat of the onsen wash all over her body. The more she sank, the more her body would start to let go. Haruka didn’t realise that her body was under this much stress. She had thought that the knots would have been sorted out with, especially with the stretches Sakura had shown her. But there are somethings that you can’t reach and all this stress was melting away. Haruka had even been in a tight match with Sierra. That might have added to this.

Her eyes would open as soon as she felt a hand touching her bicep. A bit of a surprise but it didn’t take long for the pinkette to realise just the kind of touch this is. It was the kind to feel the bicep, admire the muscle that is behind such skin. Haruka didn’t need to flex, and yet it showed how solid she was. Haruka blushed as she gave her bicep a teasing flex of sorts. She had no quarrels on anyone wanting to feel her arms. In fact, she liked it.

“Oh, well, I definitely do!” Haruka smiled. “I’m in the gym pretty much every single day. Well, kinda. I do need my rest days. But as much fun as it is lifting weights, I do need to take care of my body. I didn’t know how much stress I was carrying until now~” Haruka turned round to face Claudia, letting her other arm touch her bicep. Just to give it a gentle squeeze. “And so are you~ You train often?"

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:49 pm

Claudia watched as Haruka's arm rose out of the hot spring waters to flex and give her a little gun show, there was plenty to enjoy seeing how defined they were with Haruka not even having to flex them for her as her eyes were in marvel. The wonders of the body would never stop impressing Claudia as she reached up, feeling the muscles for herself. "Ooooooh, look how fine and tight it is! I can't imagine all the work that goes into keeping such a body so fit!" she let out, unconsciously feeling the muscles as she slid her hands up and down the arm.

Even if she did notice what she was doing, it wasn't as if she was going to stop. Admiring a woman's body was never a crime in Claudia's eyes and she felt as if it was her just expressing her admiration to Haruka!

But when the conversation turned back to her, she could help but smile proudly as she pulled her hands back, rising up on her knees as she slipped her hands back underwater to rest on her hips, proudly displaying herself. "Not to beat my own drum too much, but I too take good care of myself. I have an taxing profession, so I have to keep up with my appearances and of course, I have to give everyone a reason to look at me!"

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:04 am

Despite how chiselled and cut she is, Haruka was relatively modest when it came to how she looks. While she is proud of the body she has achieved, it wasn’t something that warranted showing off at every opportunity. In this case, it was one fit woman giving compliments to another fit woman. It felt nice to uplift and give praise to the hard work they do to take care of your health. Health is wealth as they say. “Thank you!” Haruka beamed. A breath of fresh air finding someone who keeps herself in shape and still looking hot.

That someone is very eager to show off her own body when the spotlight is on her. The blonde rose up, Haruka having to look up and clear the foggy steam just to see what she’s hiding below. Haruka can admire the kind of body Claudia had. While weren’t as big as Haruka, she was still strong. Athletic even, from the looks of how little her body fat is. Her abs weren’t super defined where she could grate cheese off them, but they were visible. With how she let Claudia’s hands roam around her arms, Haruka’s hands roam around her shoulders, giving them a good rub before moving to her lats, and then her arms. “It definitely shows! I’m really impressed.” Haruka gave a lovely smile as she also rose to her knees, exploring more of her body, if Claudia allowed it.

“That profession must be very demanding to have a body like that. You ever went to bikini competitions? They have some amazing, outstanding bodies over there, and some have inspired me to get where I am today~.”

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next