Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

SS: Adrian vs Asami, onsen match

3 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

SS: Adrian vs Asami, onsen match Empty SS: Adrian vs Asami, onsen match

Post by anegge Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:26 pm

Steam and Shadows Onsen match
Participants: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/adrian-kytes-the-occasionly-hardcore-anime-t4287.html:mje6z7g5]Adrian Kytes[/url:mje6z7g5] vs [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post55.html:mje6z7g5]Asami Asagiri[/url:mje6z7g5]
Attire: Participants choice
Rules: standard

Adrian's Costume:
SS: Adrian vs Asami, onsen match 515685-ILJ96BH.jpg

Last edited by 121 on Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
SS: Adrian vs Asami, onsen match GXChUKwSS: Adrian vs Asami, onsen match 1BElGMISS: Adrian vs Asami, onsen match UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

SS: Adrian vs Asami, onsen match Empty Re: SS: Adrian vs Asami, onsen match

Post by kerflubble Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:29 pm

When Adrian had been told that her first match was going to be on PPV she could barely contain her excitment, although that may have been contributed by the large quantities of Mountain Dew consumed beforehand. Although she'd got into many confrontations backstage this time things would be different, aactual rules to bend, an actual entrance, a live crowd for once! She didn't care who her opponent was, she just wanted to feel at least somewhat of a rush whether or not that she'd have to modify her costume to have a swimsuit underneath.

"Its not different at all, is it Adrian?"
She said out loud to herself as she was led to a private hotsprings area with no entrance ramp or crowd, just a couple of cameras. Her hair dyed dark green and in a long if spiky ponytail. A light blue Quaipo dress covering a black bikini, nothing much and she was already feeling the heat with all the steam rising. "So is the match around the hot spring pools or around them because it's gonna be really difficult to count pins underwater." She asked the ref girl who herself stripped down to a black and white striped bikini.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:29 am

Asami was clad in a black bikini, entering the hot springs area a little confused.
Already the steam made everything feel much hotter then what the ninja was used to.
She got there in time to hear Adrian's question.
"No, I really don't think we're supposed to wrestle IN the springs." she replied, adjusting her bikini top some. "At least I hope not.."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:45 am

"WAH!" Adrian jumped when the answer came from behind her, spinning around to see the brunette ninja behind her "Don't do that!" She whined "Ugh, today's gonna suck, this steam's gonna run my dye out, there's no ring ropes to bounce off, rocks eveywhere, where there's no rocks there's sand which is gonna get everywhere and worst of all..." She complained, taking off her dress revealing the swimsuit underneath "We both ended going with matching bikinis! How does that even happen? I mean we don't know each other so how could we go for exactly the same style? Unless..." she paused,moving in really close to Asami "Do you have a subconcious psychic link with anyone because that would be really cool although I'm not completley sure psychic powers exist without nanomachines, do you have nanomachines? Because that would be really really..." she paused for a moment to take a sharp intake of breath, the heat here preventing her from going on long un-interrupted tangents "really cool! Stupid steam, and I bought Portal 2 from it and all..."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:24 pm

Asami grinned at Adrian's reaction to her getting behind the green haired woman.
"Ninja." she shrugged nonchalantly.
She did agree with the first part of Adrian's tirade, all the rocks made it hard to have a proper match. However, the Asian was willing to try almost anything once. Smiling as Adrian ran out of breath she replied.
"I know, right! I just bought that new game Hunted just before leaving for this match. But hey wait, we're not wearing the exact same bikini. Look close, mine's different right here..." she pointed to part of the bikini covering one of her breasts. "Get in close...right there...see..."
If Adrian bends close to her chest, Asami will grasp her behind the head and force the girl's face into her open cleavage, trying to lock in a surprise breast smother.
"Aha! Oh when this is done, can I get your Steam ID? We can play Team Fortress 2 or something!"

Last edited by 133 on Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:55 pm

"Ninjas, of course. And there's only one of them, which means I'm definatley screwed, unless there are five hundred hiding in the bushes." She muttered to herself, angry for jumping so much at a simple response, it wasn't as though she'd grabbed her ass or anything. "Seriously, they do look the same, there may be some differences like cup size and all but they kinda look like the same design even clos u-mmph!" Her examination interrupted by the ninja's arms forcing her into her breasts. What is it with people in this company and surprise attacks? Didn't anyone know how to lock up properly to start? Or maybe she'd have to get better at them.

It wasn't really uncomfortable compared to all the other holds that she'd been put in backstage but it was hard to breath enough in around the hotsprings and getting smothered this early wasn't helping. She reached up to grab the ninja's head bringing it down so Asami's jaw was on top of her head, then she'd leap up slightly and land on her knees with the sand hopefully providing a softer landing so she didn't hurt them too badly for a quick jawbreaker to get the ninja to release the hold.

"Sure. You got left 4 dead?"
She'd ask, panting slightly, if that move did manage to get her free otherwise it'd come out like "mmmph, hmph hmm mmph?"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:48 pm

Asami gasped in pain, holding her jaw and stumbling backwards before falling onto her back in the sand.
"Oww...jeez. Yes...I have it." she replied. "But really..a jawbreaker in place like this? You couldn't just stay there and let me put you to sleep? The view was nice enough, I thought."
Shaking her head, the ninja went to get to her feet, but stayed in the sand.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:58 pm

"I've got an aversion to having my breath taken away by people I don't really know but if you get my friend code maybe I'll let you have a bit more leeway." Adrian told the ninja, rubbing the top of her head slightly but smiling again. First proper match and she'd actually got an advantage early on.

Moving to taking advantage of the momentum as Asami stood up she'd go to grab her right arm (her right, not mine) and would try to twist it as she ducked underneath it hopefully ending in a standing wrist lock.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:58 am

When Adrian grabbed her arm, Asami quickly stepped towards Adrian while turning her body into her opponent's so she had her back to her opponent. She would complete the motion by bending over sharply, looking to flip Adrian over her shoulder into the sand with a basic counter throw.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:34 am

Rule number 5: If your attack is going too well, you have walked into an ambush. This rule applies double if the attack is against ninjas
Adrian smacked hard against the sand, the small grains sticking to her leg. "Can't I stay standing for ten seconds?" She asked no-one in particular. Still if she still had Asami's arm she could still roll backwards enough then stretch herself out to wrap her legs around the arm then fall back down into a cross armbar. If not she'd just settle for getting back to her feet.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next