Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Something Sweet

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Something Sweet - Page 3 Empty Re: Something Sweet

Post by Yori Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:50 am

"Never." Ellie affirmed, though it was in a quiet murmur while looking off to the side, purposefully avoiding looking over to Rose. She could feel the other woman's eyes on her, imagining the look she was being given just by the time of her voice. The fact that the redhead called out the way she sometimes unintentionally ogled her only made her redden due to the truth of it.

While Rose's teasing made her shrink, her praises never ceases to make her perk up. The redhead had earned Ellie's attention again. She wanted to let a bit more, ask what made the other woman enjoy wrestling against her so much. Deep down she had things that she would be fishing for, but at the end of the day she was too cowardly to actually ask. "It's a good thing that we stumbled upon each other then. I had been wanting to challenge you again… but I was busy."

Ellie's eyes lit up as the plate was put before her, getting a good shift of the home cooked meal that had her eyelashes fluttering. It looked fantastic! She normally handled the cooking at home and it always tended to be pretty simple things. Nothing quite as involved as this. When was the last time anyone had ever cooked for her? She couldn't really recall. It had her smiling down at the dish.

"Hm?" The rookie innocently looked up towards Rose with her head canted to the side. It was likely best she take the water. Stay hydrated for their upcoming match… it was already bad enough they were setting something heavy before throwing down. After some careful thought however… "I'll have whatever you feel pairs best with the meal. The chef knows best."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:59 pm

”The chef does, well said. It’s a shame I can’t return to Venice with you, my mother would love your attitude.” Rose winked Ellie’s way, then dove back into the fridge, reaching towards the back. She had several wines tucked away for special occasions, and this certainly qualified.

After a few moments of deliberation, she pulled one out and closed the fridge with a hit from her hip. ”This will do.” She brought the slender, red bottle out and held it out for her guest to see, a small presentation ”Philippe Colin Chassagne-Montrachet. Some of the best from France.” She went about uncorking it with practiced ease and poured for them both, filling fine glasses for them both.

Rose made her way back to the table and set their drinks down, slow and gentle, careful not to waste a single drop. She was almost ready to sit down and enjoy the meal, when the idea to set the mood struck her. ”One moment.” A pair of red candles were produced in short order, pulled from a nearby cabinet and placed in the middle of the table. She struck a match to light them both in turn, then turned out the lights - while it wasn’t quite nighttime, the sun was setting and casting pale light across the room, making their spot a shining beacon in the darkness, casting them in its glow.

”La cena è servita.” Rose gave Ellie a proud bow before sitting down herself, not ashamed to show the pride on her face. She closed her eyes for a moment, muttering a quick grace, then opened them and started upon her food. ”So, you’ve been busy.” Rose sliced in with her fork, carving out a few pieces. ”Busy with what? Training hard, I assume.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:06 am

Rose was a woman that commanded attention. The way she talked, the way she moved, she just had a powerful presence about her. Ellie had been trying to not stare this whole time but it was hard when she was attempting to keep some manner of eye contact as they spoke. The small positive reinforcements made her smile not hearing such things nearly enough. For someone like Ellie who had limited dabbling, which is to say none, in the relationship space, this was one of the oddest encounters she could recall ever having though. This said quite a lot, as she roomed with Lyla who was a unique experience on her own. Her mind kept flip flopping between if this dinner was a date or not. It fit the criteria, it was just them, at Roses house. The other woman cooked for her, was talking about how her mother would like her. All that was missing was... oh, she was lighting candles now.

"Sounds good." She responded carefully to the selection of wine. Was it good to pair French wine with Italian cooking? Rose would know better than her. The extent of her wine knowledge boiled down to the fact their were reds, which she tended to like, and whites, which she didn't normally enjoy.

She tilted her head slightly at the Italian, considering to herself if she should ask what it meant. Before she could Rose rounded on her with a question of her own, putting her vague explanation on the spot. Thankfully, she was always busy so it wasn't even an issue to answer, not being caught off guard by Rose for a change. "Training, sure. Studying. I do a lot of reviewing of wrestling footage from recent stuff so I can be familiar with my opponents. It helps to prepare."

Despite how easy it was to break up the meal, she still made use of her fork and knife to cut into her food. The atmosphere was pleasant and fast growing on her. When she popped a bit into her mouth she had to let out a hot breath, huffing to cool down the hot melty cheese in her mouth. Thankfully she hadn't burned her mouth, starting to chew. Her eyes lit up a bit as she hummed with content, clearly enjoying what she was tasting.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:29 pm

Nothing Ellie said was terribly surprising to Rose, confirming suspicions she’d taken on when they first met. Having confirmation made things interesting, however, as she heard the way her guest spoke of the way she spent her free time, how she was becoming so comfortable even before the wine had its way with her. It made her wonder just how far the two of them could get tonight, but she restrained her imagination as best she could. No use in getting ahead of things.

”I see. You’re a student of the game. Commendable.” She tipped her glass Ellie’s way, but before taking a sip and enjoying it for a passing moment. Rich flavor, honeyed, and it had a subtle earthy smell to it. Not unlike the scent that fills the air when  rain comes after a dry spell. Petrichor, she thought it was called.

She leaned forward, propped her hand on her fist, looking Ellie straight on. ”I haven’t been in the AFW for long, but even I know you’re something of rarity. Most women don’t even care to know what their opponents look like before a match. I suppose in the old days that was customary, back when finding even basic information would’ve been a true chore, but these days? The internet provides. There’s no excuse.”

She shook her head, then looked on as her guest took the first bites, taking care to read her expressions. The dish caught her by surprise, it seemed, but that hardly meant she disliked it. Quite the opposite, in fact. That pleasant noise she made was the best review Rose could’ve asked for.

Satisfied, she leaned back and started on her meal proper, though an errant thought gave her pause. ”However, I wonder. When we met, you seemed rather surprised by my...everything.” She spread her hands out and gave her chest a jiggle, emphasizing the point. ”Thorn, I understand, that was her debut. But I have matches in small federations, easily found. Did I escape your notice?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:32 am

While she understood it was just a phrase, her expression soured a bit at "playing the game." It was a little thing really, a nitpick, but anything that undermined the serious portrayal of her chosen career path hit a sore spot for her. This defensiveness no doubt sprung up from her own insecurities on the matter but the likelihood of her ever admitting to that was nearly non-existent. She tried her best to be subtle about it though, taking a sip of the wine alongside Rose. It helped that she liked the taste of it, drawing out another pleased hum.

"Well, back then that's why you had managers to help with scouting. Go to live events for you, bring back footage. These days they mostly seem to run PR and help with contracts and booking. There have always been diligent athletes like me who want to make sure they aren't caught off guard. They, perhaps, just were not as open about it." Eyes downcast as she spoke, precutting the food on her plate for easy eating. She slouched slightly why Rose mentioned her surprise during their match, getting a small frown from the rookie. When her eyes dared to raise, she they followed the delightful jiggle of the other woman's chest before they dropped back down with an embarrassed flush.

"I looked up the wrong people… so many hours of prep work...so much wasted paper for those printouts… it was a complete disaster. I don't know if I got the names wrong or staff sent us the wrong details, but I researched the wrong people. I don't even think they are people signed by the company." Ellie set down her silverware to hold her head in her hands, giving it a shake. She had decided such a good plan of attack for them as well only to be presented with two completely different women with a very different in ring game plan. Still… she thought Bangarang did pretty well for winging it so that was commendable. She still had no intentions on flying by the seat of her leotard again if it could be avoided.

"This time will be very different." The rookie stated rather coolly as she took a dramatic bite from her dish. She raised her head to affix Rose with a steely eyes look that put her determination on full display. Regardless of any other reasons she may have been compelled to come here tonight, it was clear she meant business as far as their match was concerned. She conveniently left out if she had studied up on Rose any further not looking to give the woman any other ammunition against her. "Since we are asking questions… why did you take me up on this challenge? I hope you weren't expecting me to just lay down to your… womanly wiles, because I assure you that will not be the case tonight. I came here to defeat you."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:11 am

Rose had a small, private laugh when Ellie caught sight of her chest and retreated, but aside from that, she couldn’t help but frown along with her guest, hating that sour expression. The Briton took things so seriously. It was an admirable trait to an extent, she had to admire the woman’s work ethic, but she wished she would ease up, at least until they started their match. It was a work in progress.

”It’s not too surprising that you made such a mistake, really. I’m fairly certain I’m the only ‘Rose’ on the current roster, but it’s hardly an uncommon title. Let me think.” She straightened up as her eyes searched the ceiling, processing for a moment before she came back down. ”Evil Rose, Sabrina Rose, Liah Rose, to name a few. Not to mention the women who’s had it as a nickname. I’m a bore in that respect, come to think of it. Just ‘Rose’.”

It did Rose’s heart well to see life come back to Ellie as she glared her way, brimming with the same fiery determination that she saw flickers of in their previous match. She plucked a chunk of her meal and chewed on it, ground it hard between her teeth with a wicked smile, meeting her foe’s hardened with a devilish glint. ”Different, then?” She wiped her lips clean with a napkin, clearing it with gentle dabs. ”Not too different, I hope. I enjoyed so much of our last match. She leaned forward, letting some strands of her wild red hair slip across her face and cast shadows along it. ”We both did. Didn’t we?”

It was a question that didn’t require answering, so she was willing to leave that there for now, as she was asked something interesting herself. She had the answer ready, though.

”Because I am sexually attracted to you, and I relish any opportunity for physical contact with you again, even in a competitive capacity.” Blunt, but true. She shrugged and moved on. ”But, also, because you intrigue me. You are a beautiful, sexy woman, Ellie, and you don’t even seem to realize it. So shy, so demure. But determined. There’s a fire in you.”

She laced her fingers into a ball and rested her chin on them, propping her elbows on the table. ”I will fight to win, too. But I won’t lie. With no referee, no audience, no time limit, I intend to be more carnal than before. If you don’t stop me, if you don’t defeat me, I’ll devour you, Ellie.” She ripped away a chunk of her meal without turning her eyes away from her prey, and brought it up to her mouth with a slow lift. ”Over and over again.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:44 am

Ellie had been about to affirm her stance on just how differently this match would go when Rose called her out, throwing in a sultry look for good measure. It caused the rookie to stammer and freeze, trying to shut out the things this woman had done to her throughout the match, both good good and the bad. While it almost all had been at her expense, she guiltily had enjoyed it at parts… secretly fantasized about it. She wouldn't be baited into responding however, determined to remain strong.

She had been mid swallow of her food when Rose simply came out and said she found Ellie attractive. She let out a choking cough, one of her eyes tearing up as she looked on with disbelief. It wasn't just the statement but her unabashed admission of it all. Rose was shameless, much like Lyla really. She felt as though she should be disgusted. Denounce this woman here and now… but instead she felt excited. She cleared her throat, regaining some of her composure.

It was all for not however as Rose continued painting a picture of what was to come if she wasn't stopped. It was intriguing… inviting. What if Rose beat her? What if she let Rose defeat her… it was just the two of them. No cameras, no judgement… what would it feel like to be with someone like Rose? She seemed lost in the moment in rosy cheeked silence. She could feel her hands over her body again, the weight other chest lowering down over her face. Their bodies entwined, grinding, thrashing…

"I.. mn… I won't lose." She didn't sound nearly as confident this time however, taking what started as a nervous sip of wine had become a large gulp. Rose really did have her number, far better than the rookie to claim to have the redhead down. She understood that it would come down to control… she couldn't let Rose have her way. She had to make sure to head her off and hold momentum. Ellie quietly ate a few more bites before setting her fork down. "I'm ready when you are."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:58 pm

As a dominatrix, subtlety was rarely a trait Rose cared to entertain, but that was blunt even by her standards. It couldn’t be helped. Teasing Ellie was not only easy, but an enjoyable game, always getting the desired result. She was a cat playing with her ball, batting it back and forth between her paws. Perhaps she would grow tired of it, one day, but that day was long coming.

”So you say.” She tapped her chin at Ellie’s defiance, noting the shift in tone. She was faltering, but hopefully she would have the chance to gain some fortitude before they began. ”So you say.”

She went about eating the rest of her meal in silence, allowing her guest to finish up as she pleased without any further interruptions. Rose was in the process of enjoying the last few sips of her wine when Ellie spoke up again, eager to get going with things.

She leaned forward and blew out the candle, and if not for the moonlight, the room would’ve been cast in darkness. It gave her skin a pale glow, almost ghastly, and her red hair was a shining shade of crimson.”Very well.” She stood, pushing the chair behind her back as she rose, and took both dishes. She motioned to the hallway nearby with a tip of her head. ”The room I’ve set up for us is that way, the second door on the right. The bathroom is at the end of the hall if you’d like to freshen up. Give me, let’s say, fifteen minutes? Yes, fifteen, no rush.”

Rose took a step to the side and flipped the switched with a nudge from her shoulder, bringing back the lights. She moved over to her sink and opened up the dishwasher, preparing to make a few deposits. “I’ll clean up and meet you there. Make yourself at home.” After a final, pleasant nod, she went about her business and left her guest to prepare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:14 am

"I do say." Ellie shot back with all the conviction of a fussing child with a long to boot. She wanted desperately to be taken seriously and a competitor. She knew she could go toe to toe with this woman, she just needed an opportunity to really show it. That time was tonight. The rookie had picked a bit more from her plate, spoiled by the meal but worried about eating too heavily before a match. That didn't stop her from polishing off her glass of wine though to help take the edge off. Under the table one of her legs was restless, bouncing up and down on the ball of her foot while she watched Rose take her time eating.

When the time had finally come, the rookie sat up at the ready, waiting for further instructions. Rose blew out the candles when you leaving them in eerie moonlit darkness, the smoky tendrils from the snuffed flame curling in front of Rose's devilishly perfect features. Ellie's followed the woman around the table, tensing up when she drew near as if expecting her to suddenly grab hold of her but instead all she did was clear the plate like a good hostess. Fifteen minutes to get changed and warm up sounded good. She wasn't sure what Rose needed the time for, possibly to clean up the kitchen?

"Alright. I will see you in fifteen." Ellie quietly slipped up from her seat, making sure to tuck it back in as it was before she had first used it. With hefting her gym bag up, she trotting off in the direction she was told. Curious of other closed doors but mindful of the other woman privacy. She was a guest after all, she shouldn't snoop. The rookie stopped in briefly to eye the room they were to fight in along the way. Spacious, decently padded. Better than she had expected really. It even had a pleasant scent, something the other woman no doubt maintained on purpose to keep the workout area from smelling like gym shorts.

She continued the bathroom, making sure to lock the door behind her out of habit. Lyla had a tendency to try and jump scare her at home when she didn't seal herself in. There was a mind sense of paranoia in being in the small unfamiliar space when Rose's whereabouts were unknown. She called the medicine cabinet mirror, testing if it was one sided glass… just in case. Once she was satisfied with her lack of shady findings she did a quick job of washing up and changing into her usual ring gear. Form fitting leotard, gloves, knee pads and ring boots. She had left the jacket accessory at home. No need for the added touch in a private match. The extra time was spent prettying up a bit… she wasn't sure why since it was just her and Rose, but she wanted to look her best which involves a lot of tedious hair combing and retying her ponytails.

Once she was done, she hurried to the designated match area, managing to cloak in just a few minutes early. She was intent to do a few light laps around the room to get her blood pumping while she waited for Rose to make her appearance.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:34 am

Rose was many things, but sloppy was rarely one of them. She insisted on keeping the house as clean as possible, one of the other lessons she still held onto from her childhood. It was actually something she and Thorn frequently butted heads on, though the arguments rarely turned hot. Her tag partner was more the type to let things lay about until they had to be cleaned, she was more the type to keep things from reaching that point in the first place.

It didn’t take her long, she was prompt with her time, putting away the dishes, cleaning over the table, getting everything nice and shiny in quick fashion, before she retreated back to her room and got dressed.

As the minutes ticked down and the time came, she moved out of the room and stepped down the hall, opening the door to her makeshift arena to reveal…

Special Outfit:

Out of the shadows of the hall and into the light of the room, Rose stood tall and proud, hands on hips, in much the same way that she’d been when they first met. The gentle, teasing huntress from before had all but vanished, replaced with a true huntress. She didn’t wear the hat from before, letting her mane flow free, and her new suit was an even more audacious version of the last one. It clung tighter, showed off more of her curves with sacrificing mobility, and the open backside was a scandalous touch.

”I hope you approve of my attire. I certainly approve of yours.” Rose cast a lechorous look over Ellie’s leotard, admiring it once again as she slipped her gloves on. Such an amazing look for her, really. She would have to take care not to damage it while she was pulling it off that supple body. ”A client bought this last week. A gift. I’ve been eager to try it out.”

Rose bounced on her heels and rolled her shoulders, taking a moment to limber up before she went on the prowl. With her eyes locked on Ellie, she started to strowl around the room in casual gait, staying just far enough to make her think twice about an attack. ”Alexa,” She spoke just loud enough to activate the stereo system in the closet. ”Start the Ellie playlist.”

Her command went through and music began to play, booming out of the wall with a raw, primal beat. Drums, heavy synthetics, fast paced and getting faster. Perfect.

She kept walking, but beckoned Ellie on with her hand. ”Come to me.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next