» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Olympians vs the Blazing Novas: A Double Debut

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Olympians vs the Blazing Novas: A Double Debut - Page 3 Empty Re: The Olympians vs the Blazing Novas: A Double Debut

Post by LadyX Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:08 pm

Daphne hadn't wanted to blow up at Astra, least of all in the middle of a match, but with their living accommodations being less than ideal, things had been a little tense. She just hoped that it wouldn't reflect too badly on them both in the eyes of their opponents.

"Sorry about that. It was unprofessional, won't happen again." She offered an apology to her opponent, who seemed preoccupied with circumnavigating the redhead's decision to use her arms to block any incoming blows while she was on her back. Julie's solution ended up being a figure four leg lock.

"Oh, well that's a little rude." Daphne said, deciding to crack a joke as she did her best to power out of the hold so that she could make her way to Astra and tag her in.

Back to top Go down

The Olympians vs the Blazing Novas: A Double Debut - Page 3 Empty Re: The Olympians vs the Blazing Novas: A Double Debut

Post by Iceman Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:18 pm

Julie couldn’t help but think that the previous episode with the two siblings arguing in Greek was a weird and also a bit funny experience. Having her two rivals having an argument in the middle of a match was something only two sisters could pull off, or at least that was what the blonde Nova thought. Of course she had some heated discussions with her tag partner as well, but most of the times they happened in more private spaces, and ended with some steamy action. The virtues of having your best buddy as a tag partner…

When Julie got her rival entangled in a figure four leglock, Nike protested as the submission hold was locked. Even so, submissions were Julie’s specialty and it showed, the blonde would rather leave all the submission stuff to Diane while she would take care of the strikes. The hold wasn’t properly secured and Nike could just take care of that to shift her balance and tag her partner in.

Releasing her rival with a protest grunt, Julie stood on her feet to wait the tag in to finish. “So, sister number two. Let’s see what you are capable of.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyX Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:26 pm

Daphne let out a quick, triumphant laugh as she managed to pass the torch to her sister. For Astra's part, the formerly timid ravenette shed her reticent persona as she slipped between the ropes, nodding to her sister as the reins were handed over. Astra looked at Julie, face composed as she looked the woman over.

"I am called Artemis in... the ring. If you want to try and... submit me, you will be disappointed." Daphne beamed with pride as Astra spoke in hesitant, but decent English. Astra got into a fighting stance, eyes resolute as she waited to see what Julie would do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:30 pm

Julie wouldn’t hide her disapointment in herself as Nike managed to tag in with her sister. Not like she expected to get the match done with that precarious submission move, but at least she was expecting to get some damage done before her rival managed to escape and retreat. This new rival, Artemis, looked to Julie like someone different and more based in submission moves. It was as if the Olympians and the Novas were some kind of counterparts of each other, with one member being a striker and the other being a submissionist.

At least both of them looked really polite and kind, even if Artemis’ English was pretty rough the woman tried her best to introduce herself, and to give Julie a warning. “Don’t you worry Artemis. I wasn’t planning to.” As formalities ended, Julie rushed at her rival trying to get a hold on her thighs, applying some push force on her hips so Artemis would fall on her back while she got her two legs on her hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyX Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:57 pm

Daphne noticed Julie's disappointment, and formed a heart with her hands, giving her opponent a big, encouraging smile. Astra smiled slightly and shook her head. The ravenette focused on her opponent, only her eyes betraying any sort of competitive focus as she remained outwardly calm. She nodded as Julie reassured her, feeling an inward sense of relief. She could dish it out fine, but still wasn't the best at taking it.

"Let's have a good... match." Artemis looked unhappy and hesitant speaking English, but it was at least clear she was making an effort. Then, Julie crashed into her and grabbed her thighs, pushing her down. Astra tried to grab one arm and yank it between her own legs for an arm bar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:58 pm

Julie wanted to tackle things from the start since this new rival was a complete enigma to her. Yes, the woman was polite and fun based on her introduction, and maybe a little bit timid based on how she reacted at her own English skills, but that told the blonde nothing about the woman’s wrestling abilities, and that was what mattered for Julie at that moment.

With a rush Julie charged towards her rival as she wished both of them a good match and took her down, but instead of taking it without resistance, Artemis would transition into an armbar submission. “Shit!” Julie wasn’t good at either end of a submission move and it showed with how she groaned in pain and writhed, flailing her legs and trying to unbalance her rival. Her only hope was to reach Diane, who already was cheering for her to get the tag in.

“Come on Jules, you’ve got this! Just a little more!!!” Diane was fully aware of her partner’s weakness and just wanted to reassure her friend and help her escape the tight situation. Finally, after what it felt like an eternity for Julie, she managed to reach her friend’s palm and tag her in. As the blonde retreated from the ring with a hand on her pained arm Diane made her way into the ring.

“So, submissionist versus submissionist. This should be fun...” Diane tried her best to focus in the match and not in how hot her rival actually was, but that will prove to be a difficult thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyX Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:25 pm

Astra watched Julie for signs of weakness. She found several, but she also found an unwillingness to give up that most likely topped anything that the ravenette could do to her. Astra kept the hold on as her opponent inched her way toward her partner, trying to get the tag. She wanted to weaken the girl's legs, and only released the hold when the blonde was able to tag her partner in. Astra stood up, eyes glancing between the two partners as they switched places.

"I am Artemis." Astra introduced herself simply to her new opponent, a slight blush coloring her cheeks as she found herself face-to-face with the flirty redhead. Diane remarked on a battle between submissionists being fun, and Astra nodded emphatically, smiling slightly as she flexed her fingers, getting ready for her opponent's first move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:15 pm

Diane made it to the ring as her best buddy retreated with some of her pride hurt. She knew Julie very well and that her weakness for submission moves made her really upset, and having that exploited in a match surely would make her lose her focus. The redhead took mind notes to make up for her friend later, after the match.

For the moment what the Red Nova needed to do was focusing on the task at hand. Her rival looked wonderfully sweet, even if she had proven to be really proficient, and the redhead couldn’t help but thinking that when Astra tried talking English to small results she looked even more cute. “Be careful, Diane. She’s tough.”, Julie said from the sidelines, still trying to get rid of the pain in her arm.

“Gotcha.”, Diane replied before focusing all her attention in her rival, who was introducing herself. “I’m Diane. Let’s have some fun.”, she replied to her rival as she gave her a playful wink. Without leaving her rival much time to react the redhead would try and outmaneuver Artemis to gain her back and lock her in a Full Nelson. Diane could only hope to be fast enough to get it done properly.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyX Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:39 am

Astra watched the interaction between Julie and Diane, ready for some kind of attack from the redhead. When none came, her brow creased with confusion and she cocked her head. Then, Diane turned to her and talked about having fun. Fun was Daphne's domain. Astra was more comfortable analyzing the situation and then reacting.

"Um... okay." She smiled slightly. Then, the Red Nova skirted around her and locked her arms up in a Full Nelson. Astra thought for a second before lifting her booted foot up and trying to slam it down hard on her opponent's foot! She wasn't sure if this was a necessarily legal tactic, but it certainly presented itself as necessary!

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:49 pm

For the moment Astra looked like a nice woman, if only a little bit timid or maybe appalled by the fact her English wasn’t really good. That wasn’t a main concern for Diane. She was one who liked getting bonds in matches and having some new friendships blooming inside a ring, but sometimes she was aware that actions spoke even better than any words, and in between two submissionist that was even more on point as their bodies would soon be rubbing against each other. The only thought made the redhead blush.

Diane managed to get her full nelson going, the American letting the feeling of her breasts against her rival’s back sink in, but that wouldn’t last much as Artemis knew really well not only how to execute moves but how to achieve an escape from them. As the Greek stomped on the redhead’s foot she knew the hold was going to die soon, so she would better make the most out of it.

“Okay, off we go!” Diane said just before jumping and dragging her rival with her, then opening her legs to attempt a buttdrop on Astra!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next