Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 1 Bot

Lobo, Scourger X

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Olympians vs the Blazing Novas: A Double Debut

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Olympians vs the Blazing Novas: A Double Debut Empty The Olympians vs the Blazing Novas: A Double Debut

Post by LadyX Sun May 03, 2020 9:25 pm

The Olympians:

Astra took a deep breath as Daphne stood behind her, working the tension out of her shoulders. Daphne finished up and then swatted her sister on the shoulder, prompting a noise of protest.

"Stamáta to!" Astra yelled, prompting Daphne to laugh mischievously. Astra chased Daphne around the room, swatting at her and narrowly missing each time.

"Okay, okay!" Daphne laughed, grabbing Astra's hands. She nodded towards the door, and the younger sister sighed. They both swallowed nervously before immediately trying to leave the room at the same time, leading to another good-natured squabble in rapid-fire Greek as they got stuck in the doorframe. They finally spilled out into the hallway and headed towards the backstage area, where they had been told to wait for their match to start.

"Eínai i seirá mas akóma?" Astra looked at her sister, who shook her head, looking impatient.

"No, Astra. You know how this part works. We wait for our music. Okay?" Astra nodded, and they waited. Soon, the announcers started thundering over the speakers. Then, their intro music began playing. They both walked out onto the ramp together, greeted by wolf-whistles and cheers. Astra smiled shyly as they were introduced as The Olympians, Artemis and Nike. Daphne pulled her sister down the ramp, and they ran to the ring, waving at people as they went. They climbed into the ring together, and went to their corner, waiting for their opponents to arrive.

Last edited by LadyX on Sat May 23, 2020 5:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

The Olympians vs the Blazing Novas: A Double Debut Empty Re: The Olympians vs the Blazing Novas: A Double Debut

Post by Iceman Sun May 03, 2020 9:58 pm

"Come on Diane, we are going to get late because of you!" Julie always had to wait for her friend before matches. It was always the same routine: Diane liked to get a cold shower before a match, something about soothing her senses, but she always had to wait to the very last second to do it! Julie was already finished with preparations, her attire and her hair done and her partner was still in the shower!

"Oh, don't be like that Jules. Im almost done!" Diane blew a kiss at her friend as she stepped out of the shower. It wasn't the first time Julie saw her naked and it certainly would be the last. The blonde grimaced at her. She hated being called by nicknames. She only made an exception with her best friend. The redhead hummed some silly song as she got her figure wrapped in a towel and headed to her locker. "Come on or I will drag you to the ring, clothed or naked!"

Diane turned back and dropped her towel, revealing her curvaceous body as she stepped so close to her friend she could smell her fragrance. "Oh, you would love dragging me like this in front of everyone, wouldn't you?"

"Shut up! It's not like that. We cannot be late to our deb-gaah!"
The blonde's words got interrupted when her friend spanked her bubbly butt, groping one of her cheeks sliding her hand below her swimsuit. Julie pushed Diane away, who went to finally get herself ready for.the match with a giggle. "Geez, what am I going to do with you?", Julie said as she got her swimsuit back in place.

The Blazing Novas:

Finally ready and on backstage the Blazing Nova's entrance theme began and they stepped down the ramp, waving at the fans that cheered for them in that debut of her tag team. They knew nothing about their rivals, but that was a double debut tag team, so they could expect anything.

When they reached the ring Diane and Julie got their first glimpse at their rivals, and their initial thought was that "Olympians" was a good way to describe them. In front of the Novas stood two goddesses: tanned skin and delicious looking curves with generous busts. Shiny black and red hair and gleamy eyes. Yes, they were going to enjoy this.

Diane and Julie walked towards the centre of the ring. Diane got a step ahead and made a bow to her rivals. "Godly vision indeed, but that would't hold our punches! Let's have a nice match, shall we?" Julie thought that that was exactly the reason she always left the talk to her redhead friend: she had that charisma that attracted people.

Back to top Go down

The Olympians vs the Blazing Novas: A Double Debut Empty Re: The Olympians vs the Blazing Novas: A Double Debut

Post by LadyX Sun May 03, 2020 11:25 pm

Daphne and Astra watched their opponents came down the ramp to join them in the ring. Daphne licked her lips, grinning as it became very clear she liked what she saw. Astra watched them like a hawk, doing her best to betray no emotion through her face, even though she too was liking the view. The Olympians listened to Diane's spiel, faces impassive, then broke out in massive grins.

"Den eímaste akrivós eválotoi." Astra giggled. Daphne stepped out in front of Astra in an instinctive protective move. She returned Diane's exaggerated bow before speaking.

"Greetings! My name is Nike, and this is Artemis. I guess we're your opponents!" Daphne smiled, shooing Astra towards the corner.

And yes, a good match sounds like exactly what everyone needs." She put her hands on her hips, chest pushed out a bit as she instinctually took on a more commanding posture.

"Synechíste, Dáfni!" Astra called out, huffing impatiently. Daphne rolled her eyes before turning to face her sister.

"It's Nike in the ring, dear sister mine." Daphne had a carefully controlled tone, as if trying to hold back from snapping at Astra.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Mon May 04, 2020 10:39 am

At first the Greek Goddesses remained impassive at Diane's speech, but she was a natural friend maker and she was really good at getting people on a good side. One of the sisters was in fact colder and more emotionless than the other one, much like the Novas themselves. It was as if they had met their match for their debut.

It suprised them the fact that one of the sisters spoke only in Greek. Wasn't Artemis fluent in English or was that some sort of strategy, using a language their rival's wouldn't know to effectively communicate. No matter what reason, the foreign language flowed like music from her lips. Diane curved her lips in an eager smile. She liked that sister the better.

It looked like Julie liked Nike more, though. It didn't came by surprise to Diane since both Nike and Julie looked more cold and imposing where she looked more friendly and inviting. But Diane was no fool and knew her friend was up to the challenge and eager to get into that fight. The moment Nike took a step further Julie understood that the redhead wanted to go first, so she would also take a step forwards from behind Diane, posing her hand on her partner's shoulder signaling her that it wasn't her time to start.

Diane went closer to her partner's ear so she could whisper. "I see. So it is up to you Juju! Go get her, tigress!" Julie grimaced for an instant. "Don't call me by that stupid name in front of everyone." "Ooh, so I can call you that in private... Just kidding! Alright, have fun." Diane began retreating to her corner just before turning back and adressing Artemis. "Oh and you and me are going to have a fun time later, so save yourself for me!", she said on a teasing tone as she sent a playful wink to the goddess.

Remaining in the center of the ring was the much more quiet Julie, waiting for her rivals to get ready before the match started. "So, may the best one win."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyX Tue May 05, 2020 5:04 am

Daphne waited as patiently as she could while their opponents bickered, which is to say that she fidgeted a lot and shifted her weight back and forth. She smiled as they finally broke to reveal the blonde as her opponent. She nodded to Astra, who slipped out of the ring to stand on the apron near their corner.

"Lucky me! I get you all to myself for now." Daphne smiled and ran her thumb along the scar that crossed the bridge of her nose in a gesture that looked like a personal ritual. The bell rang and Daphne let out a whoop as she rushed her opponent, looking to pull her out of the corner and whip her towards the ropes!

"Let's rumble, korítsi! Let me show you why they call me Nike!" Daphne let out a wild laugh as she tried to overwhelm her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Tue May 05, 2020 11:04 am

Julie nodded to her rival in a salute before the match started. The blonde wasn't a fan of bantering or of smart retprts, she left that part to Diane. The Blonde Nova was more about the thrill of the fight, a clash of wills.

"Yeah, why don't we start with this?", she retorted to her rival as she playfully teased how she was all for her now. The woman had a scar over her nose, and it looked that there was an interesting story behind it. Unluckily for stories it wad time to fight and not to talk.

Just instants after the bell rang Nike rushed at Julie. The blonde got surprised as her rival had quite explosive speed. The golden-haired got overrun by her scarred rival as she was grabbed and tossed against the ropes. "Oh no, you don't", thought Julie while bouncing on the ropes with her back. She knew Nike would be up to something hard hitting for a start so she tried her best to reverse this situation. If able to properly plant her feet on the mat she woulf use the momentum she had against Nike with a superkick.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyX Fri May 08, 2020 5:08 am

Daphne grinned as she managed to whip Julie towards the ropes. She ran a hand through her hair, watching her opponent bounce back. She noticed her opponent's lower body tensing up.

"Oh, goodness." Daphne sighed, and twitched so that when Julie's foot flew up for a super kick, it collided with the redhead's shoulder instead, forcing her to stumble backward. She gripped her shoulder in pain, but giggled and winked.

"Not our first time in the ring, honey." With her unhurt shoulder, she tried to spear Julie to the canvas.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Fri May 08, 2020 11:42 am

Julie managed to get the best out of a situation that looked difficult for her. Being so fresh and so early into the match it wasn’t that hard to just stop on her feet and use the momentum gained with the ropes to strike with a superkick.

Her rival managed to dodge on the final instants of the kick, Julie’s leg only glancing against Nike’s shoulder. The Blonde Nova got some impact on her though, seeing her redhead rival gripping the area with one of her hands. The grin and the wink that came after showed that even if she managed to get a light hit this Nike was going to be a hard rival.

“Not our first time either. Bring it.” Instants after issuing this challenge Julie’s eyes widened in surprise and pain as her rival showed her boldness by throwing herself shoulder first in a spear that impacted on her chest. Falling on her back, Julie’s first reaction would try to get some guard up with her arms, aiming at defending herselg from the series of hits that would come now that she was in a vulnerable state.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyX Fri May 15, 2020 5:45 pm

Daphne smiled as Julie seemed surprised by the spear. She balled up her fists and, as her opponent got her guard up, she tried to hammer fists around the guard and against the blonde's head.

"So how long have you been in the business?" Daphne asked casually even as she sought to rock her opponent's head with hammer-fist blows.

"Artemis and I have been wrestling since we were fifteen. It's a way of life for us now." Daphne didn't seem to be bragging, only stating her point of view.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sat May 16, 2020 9:50 pm

Out of both of the Novas, Julie was the one who was actually more used to being hit. The blonde Nova was the one who did the heavy striking while Diane was the grappler and submissionist. That made Julie the one who had to take the heavy blows of their rivals, but she liked the thrill of a good fight.

That’s why Julie didn’t flinch when Nike speared her. She just got on her mat and raised her guard to avoid getting some hammer fist punches to her face. The blonde didn’t want to get hurt badly or get the match to go down from the beginning, so she needed to start thinking on how to retaliate.

It surprised Julie how casually Nike started chatting to her about their past as wrestlers. It was clear that the Greek woman was a proficient and experienced fighter, but she was also a professional who fought without holding any kind of grudge as far as she seemed. Some people fought with nasty intentions or to blow off their steam against their rivals, but that didn’t look like the case for this redhead.

“Well, Diane and I were kicked out of an indie wrestling league because we weren’t old enough to take part in it. It is a life for us too.”, the blonde replied while trying to buck her legs, aiming at her rival’s neck or shoulders in order to try and shove her off of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next