by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 1 Bot

Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Great Kali vs. Arisa Denfield - Divine Providence

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Great Kali vs. Arisa Denfield - Divine Providence Empty Great Kali vs. Arisa Denfield - Divine Providence

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:36 pm

Hentai Submission Match
Victory Conditions: Make the opponent submits via orgasms
Normal hentai rules apply

Great Kali was slated to fight in another erotic match, this time a hentai submission match. Clad in an outfit that left nothing to the imagination, the Indian goddess would make her way out to the ramp as her music was played. Puffing out her chest proudly, Great Kali would let everyone soak in her appearance which was glistening under the lights.

Great Kali:

Then, she would strut down the ramp, heading over to the ring. Each step was taken confidently and surely. Great Kali had nothing to hide, letting everyone see her perfect form. Once she reached the ring, she leaned against the apron, pushing her breasts forward, much to the appreciation of the crowd. Then, she would climb into the ring.

Showing off her body some more, Great Kali would wait for her opponent for tonight. Whoever she would have to face here in this ring, the Indian goddess would make sure to defeat her with the power of her own sensuality as well as her own physical prowess. As someone who took the name of a Hindu goddess, it should already be expected.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Great Kali vs. Arisa Denfield - Divine Providence Empty Re: Great Kali vs. Arisa Denfield - Divine Providence

Post by Cirno Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:20 am

Now who would be so foolish as to challenge her to a hentai match? She was watching from the locker room while she was getting dressed appropriately for the match. She never really did check up on her opponents, all she really wanted was a strong woman with some good curves and it seems the federation did right to her requests by sending the woman named Great Kali. She watched with interest, sizing up her opponent to the screen alone and would muse to herself. " Alright, not bad. I can work with that. " She would move from the table and headed backstage, a rather quick pace to the stage and would simply wait until her opponent was done with her intro before she herself showed up.

Spoiler:

She stepped out with a rather daring set a loose jacket with a front strung bikini top, fingerless gloves that added to the whole punk outfit, shredded blue shorts that was all the way open, the outlines of her black thong easily seen over her healthy hips and the only thing that held her shorts were those hips and that sizable ass. The last article of clothing were her shredded left stocking and a pair of black wrestling boots, moving herself down the ramp and towards the ring where her opponent was already waiting, a big grin appearing on Arisa's face as she rolled herself under the bottom ropes and hopped onto her feet!

" Well looky here! " Arisa spoke out and made her way straight towards Kali, stopping just a single foot away from her and showed her opponent just how casual she was at this. She would bring her hands up to grasp Kali's breasts firsts, massaging and kneading into them. " Nice big titties you got there! " She said and unless she was stopped before or after, her hands would then move lower to start feeling up Kali's abs and her hips, just taking in the sights and feel!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Great Kali vs. Arisa Denfield - Divine Providence Empty Re: Great Kali vs. Arisa Denfield - Divine Providence

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:27 am

Great Kali waited for her opponent to arrive, and when she did show up, she wasn't disappointed in the slightest. In fact, she was elated by the sight of her opponent for tonight, who was dressed for the occasion and had quite a killer body. She couldn't wait to get her hands on the other woman, Arisa Denfield.

The Indian goddess waited for Arisa to enter the ring, and once she was inside, she raised her eyebrow when the other woman closed in. She didn't stop her when Arisa brought her hands up onto her breasts and started kneading and massaging them. She only smirked, showing no shame at all despite the other woman putting her hands on her.

"Only the best this place has to offer..." Great Kali replied to Arisa's words. "You're not half-bad yourself..." She complimented the other woman before her, bringing her hands onto those tits of hers, doing the same thing as well. "I can't wait to put my hands on the rest of you, hehe..."

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:01 pm

Arisa was feeling up Kali in more than just one. Sure her hands were roaming over those tits first, kneading into them for just a few seconds before they went lower to give those abs and hips a sort of physical exam but it was also to test her opponent's mentality. If she were to get flustered during it, then Arisa knew for sure that she would win this one with just the simplest of touches! However, the woman did not same phased and even brought those hands upon Arisa's chest, which was quite enticing thanks to her clothing.

" Why thank you, you'll get plenty of chance to do so when you're giving me a massage after losing to me. " She proudly puffed out her chest into those hands, leaning in to press her abs against Kali's and her hands would reach around to grasp those butt cheeks to pull her close, not even caring that the referee wanted to start things off, Arisa was having a good foreplay moment after all. " Looks like I'm dining in a fancy restaurant tonight after I wreck ya. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:39 am

Great Kali smirked even more as Arisa puffed up her chest. She couldn't wait to get her hands all over her body and have her way with her. And then, Arisa pulled Great Kali closer, and their bodies ended up mashing against each other. Not that the Indian goddess was going to complain, anyway. She could feel the other woman's hands grasping her butt-cheeks, and she let out a soft moan, loving the touch that she was getting. Of course, she wouldn't take such a thing without giving something back in return.

"Oh really?" Great Kali said. "Well, I hope you can keep up with me, though. You just look so delicious I could eat you up entirely..." She grinned impishly as she drew her face closer to Arisa's. As for the referee, she decided that she might as well start the match and call the bell. As the bell rung, the match started. Great Kali still hadn't gotten herself off of Arisa, though she would look into the other woman's eyes as she would bring her hands onto those ass-cheeks of hers.

"So, how do we start this?" Great Kali asked, licking her lips hungrily, too eager to have her paws all over the beauty before her. "You want to start out slow, or do we go all hard from the beginning?"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:35 pm

Let the referee do her thing and get the match started with the loud bell sound, there was no stepping back from either, Arisa was far too busy feeling up her opponent before she would actually take a rougher approach, her eyes lifting once Kali spoke up again and even leaned in close, only causing Arisa's tits to bulge nicely into Kali's pair, her hands shifting from those butt cheeks to instead hold Kali by the hip while her other hand lifted to grasp the back of Kali's head, pressing their foreheads together while keeping her eyes on the woman.

" That's the good question. However, we can save the slow, tender touch for after the match when I make you mine. " She waited until Kali was done licking her own lips before she really went into it, pressing her lips against Kali and her tongue quickly rammed against those lips to demand entrance, both hands would grip Kali's body tightly to keep her close!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:53 am

Their breasts ended up mashing against one another, and they had their heads touching each other while the Indian goddess was looking into the other beauty's eyes. "Oh, that's rather funny, considering that I've been planning to do the same thing as well..." Great Kali said. And then, Arisa went to plant a kiss on Great Kali's lips, feeling her tongue touching her lips, as if wanting to slip through them. Of course, Great Kali was quite generous as she would take in the other woman's tongue as she would reciprocate the kiss.

"Mmmm~"

Great Kali hummed into her opponent's mouth as the two of them were making out with each other. At the same time, her hands would start roaming all over Arisa's body, hoping to enjoy the feeling of her body thoroughly before they could go for the main course later in this match.

Last edited by RadiantKarna332 on Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:44 pm

Arisa needed to show off as much as taking what was collectable. She puffed out her chest for Kali to enjoy while her hands would roam around to explore those curves, though she knew she would have to put her opponent in a submission hold and tease her from there to actually win this fight. Thus, after getting a good make out session with the woman and getting mighty familiar with that hot mouth, she would break the kiss and would release Kali, giving her a playful wink. " Alright, enough for now, we need to prolong the foreplay with some pain here and there after all.

She gave Kali's rear a quick spank before she would take a single step back and brought her hands up, inviting Kali for a lock up to see which one of them could over power the other and Arisa was oh so confident in her own strength when it came to that! " Ready when you all, sexy. I'm gonna enjoy putting you in plenty of sexy holds and making you mine! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:03 am

Great Kali enjoyed the hot kiss that she had with Arisa, but like all good things, it had to come to an end as Arisa broke the kiss. Still, Great Kali didn't feel a great sense of loss from that as she knew that something much better would follow after this. She smirked as she listened to what Arisa was saying, and she prepared herself for her match with her. Her ass jiggled as the other woman spanked at it before she stepped back, preparing to lock up with her.

The Indian goddess would also do the same thing, taking a stance as she would bring up both her hands in preparation for her match with the other woman. "Oooh, brave words from someone who's going to be dominated," she replied with an audacious smirk, showing that she was confident in her own abilities to overpower and have her way with her opponent. Seeing that the two of them were prepared, Great Kali would step forth and engage with Arisa in a lock up.

Great Kali would wrap an arm around the back of Arisa's head while the other hand would be on her shoulder. At the same time, her bust would mash against the other woman's as her boots skidded against the mat. All the while, she would press her own forehead against Arisa's, their noses almost touching, and she had a grin on her face as she would exert her strength in order to try overpowering her sexy opponent.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:37 pm

Arisa was far from a push over and she let it known in their lock up, refusing to give an inch to her sexy opponent while she would grind her forehead against the woman, keeping her eyes on Kali the entire time! " I'm going to smother and fuck you senseless. " She spoke out bluntly, as if what she was about to do to her opponent would be casual, though in this type of match it very much might be! She would push into the woman, making sure her breasts would press and bulge into that other pair again, a familiar feeling that she longed to have when they were both laid bare, the very idea caused her to lick her own lips.

She knew however that this contest of power would not go far if they were both at a stalemate. Still, she played along nad tried to bully the Indian Goddess backwards, resisting the urge to pull or go for a bear hug instead and tried to behave for the time being. " You'll look cute between my bare thighs. " She snickered as she pushed in!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next