Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 121 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rub off some of that tournament tension with some workout

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Rub off some of that tournament tension with some workout - Page 2 Empty Re: Rub off some of that tournament tension with some workout

Post by Iceman Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:13 am

It was only obvious that Edward’s predicament with his outfit would be a target of Evelyn’s teasing, but seeing how the wrestler would get flustered when that happened made the Bandit’s resolve double. The Brit decided to unmask herself just before getting her clothes off because if she knew Ed good enough the man wouldn’t have time to get mad because he would be dazed at the sight of her revealing bikini, and that worked quite well as the blonde guy couldn’t even muster words.

When he finally regained the ability to form proper speech the redhead giggled at him. “Soooo, Eeed, my eyes are up hereeee”, she crooned teasingly. “Now you address me that formally? Come on Ed, we are barely dressed. Call me Evelyn, Lyn or Red, whatever floats your boat but cut the Miss thingy.” She adopted a guard stance as she accepted the man’s invitation to lock up in a test of strength. Seeing how flustered the man could get she decided to use that in her advantage. “You are a suave flattering guuy! I have to say you look impressing as well, and you might be ready to spar, but your friend down there looks quite ready as well...” She gave a sultry wink at him before starting pushing with all her strength. It wasn’t her best asset, but she trusted the man’s daze to maybe pin him down.

Back to top Go down

Rub off some of that tournament tension with some workout - Page 2 Empty Re: Rub off some of that tournament tension with some workout

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:05 am

Evelyns word got Ed to shake his head, snapping out of his lustful stupor. "You know Red," he said with a smile, using the nickname she suggested. "I get the feeling you don't really mind where my eyes are." He said with a chuckle, before they finally locked up, feeling her smooth and soft arms and shoulders as they began to push against each other.

Her comment about his obvious bulge however, would have him flushed again, stammering as he tried to excuse himself. "S-sorry about that. It's just you're...incredibly beautif-WOAH!" he gasped, as Evelyn pushed against him as hard as she could while he was distracted, causing him to rapidly step backwards on his bare feet...until he lost his footing, causing him to fall onto his back, with the lovely Brit landing on top of his body!

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:02 am

No matter how cool or cute Edward could be, the man’s best quality if one was to ask Evelyn would be his inability to properly act when in front of a pretty lady. It was so much fun for the British woman to see someone strong looking like Ed become completely flustered and unable to get a proper response, and let’s face it, it was quite a compliment to her and her looks. The situation didn’t improve for the blond man as he tried to give an excuse to his bulge.

In the end Edward’s embarrassment took the best of him and the man was overpowered by the smaller Evelyn, stumbling on his back as the redhead landed on top of him. “Oooooh, so you like the woman on top... Sorry Ed, but for now let’s stick it to the spar! Your buddy down there would have to waiiiiit!” As Evelyn kept teasing him she transitioned her position, wrapping her legs around the man’s shoulders to lock him in an armbar submission.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:36 am

Edward really needed to stop blushing, at this point, between blushing and his erection, he was starting to wonder if he had any blood left going to his brain. "Uh well...I mean..." He stammered, feeling the woman's breasts pressing against his bare chest...until she suddenly switched positions, those smooth, wonderful legs of hers wrapping around his arm, sending a shock through him as she locked him in a tight armbar, squeezing those incredible thighs around his arm, resting her legs on his chest, getting a surprised cry out of his lips.

For a few minutes, he writhed on the mat, feeling his arm stretch, kicking his bare feet against the mat, struggling to move his arm, ending up rubbing his arm against her bikini clad crotch...before feeling something else against his arm. "A...are...are you rubbing your thighs against my arm?" He asked, surprise in his voice...and while he would yelp again from the armbar, there would be a slight rumble of pleasure as well, as said soft thighs rubbed against his thin, but muscular, arm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:27 pm

This wasn’t even a real match, only a gym spar and they have just started, but despite all of that Evelyn was still having the time of her life. Wrestling wise it hadn’t been anything special but the Bandit could feel some cool vibes coming from the mix of Edward’s character and hers. He was just so flustered, so embarrased at any minimal physical contact with her and she couldn’t help but find quite amusing and fun how flustered her rival was about her.

The last episode of this was the blond guy being more worried about Red’s thighs rubbing against him than the armbar submission she was applying. The Bandit wasn’t the best using submission holds but that was something to laugh at. She decided to keep going with her teasing playing the offended part. “Excuse me? We are grappling mister! What were you expecting, social distancing?”

But the blonde had given her a really good idea. She wouldn’t squeeze hard in the hold, she would just apply enough strength to properly fix Ed in position while she used her thighs to rub against the man’s arm, giving him a taste of Red’s silky skin against him. “Ok Ed, if you wanna escape you have to further rub! Let’s see what you do now!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:20 pm

Edwards comments about her thigh rubbing seemed to have an effect on the redhead, as he felt the strain of the armbar lessen, not quite as tight as before. It was still applied very well, and kept him in place, but it seemed she was focusing more on rubbing those creamy smooth thighs against his arm, sending a shiver of pleasure through him. It seemed just about everything the friendly Eveyln had been doing was designed to titillate, excite, or embarrass him...and he had to admit...he was rather enjoying it.

"Heh..." he grinned up towards Evelyn, though he doubted she could see it from her position. "I get the feeling your a pretty wild and fun girl Red! I'm starting to really like you!" he said in a positive voice, meaning every word. True, she still had him flustered...but now that he KNEW it was all intentional...he could play along. "So I gotta rub huh...alright...hows this?" he asked, shifting to start rubbing his arm up and down her body, his wrist rubbing against her soft, yet toned stomach, while his upper arm rubbed between her legs as well!

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:02 pm

Based on how Edward’s reactions were just from the very moment they met Evelyn wasn’t expecting the man to get into that kind of treatment so quickly, but it looked like she had made a mistake in judgment about the blond man. At first Ed was so flustered at any of the comments or movements from Evelyn, but now he was much more into it and became as active as the redhead as well, complimenting her and even getting some rubbing of his own going.

“Oh, does that mean you didn’t like me before? You break my heart… ahn!”, a slight moan escaped her mouth when her rival’s arm rubbed against her crotch just as she was teasing him a little more. Evelyn was at a point in which she was so close to fall for this guy’s charms. She liked him and his body and being honest there had been some sexual tension from the very first moment they talked to each other so denying their desires would be stupid, but the redhead thought about adding some spice to their exchange.

“I think you are starting to like this too much Ed. You sure you didn’t want this from the very beginning? You perv...” Red giggled as his arm rubbed again at her now slightly moist crotch while his hand would trail her stomach. “Ok, what about a challenge? You are locked in this armbar and you have to… convince me to let you go. If you are good enough I may even get to reward you… What do you say, sexy?” Evelyn gave Edward’s arm a little squeeze as she rubbed her thighs harder against him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:34 pm

"Me planned this!? You...ughh...you suggested the spar and brought a bikini...though if I'm being honest, when you said you were a fan, I might have had a couple lewd thoughts..." he replied, taken aback by her playful accusation. Though...she kinda had a point. He had found her attractive from the very start after all, and it's not like he was protesting any of this.

Her next words caught his attention though, promising to let him go if he could convince her, while her thighs kept rubbing and squeezing his arm, getting a small coo out of him as he thought over what she said, calmer since the hold wasnt painful as it was supposed to be.

"First of all...I liked you the moment I saw you...second, your thighs are amazing...and third...how does the work as incentive to free me?"

With that, he began rubbing his arm again, once again brushing it against her covered groin, this time trying to press firmer against her, boldly trying to give her a bit of pleasure. Normally he wasnt this brazen with new women in non hentai matches...but based on how she had been acting, being so friendly and clearly wanting to play with him, he bet she'd be fine with it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:06 am

Evelyn decided to play dumb and offended at Edward's acusation of being her the one that started everything. "Oh, so I am getting lectured by they guy that went into a spar match wearing a speedo. Good!" She was having fun teasing the blond guy. She specially liked men who got flustered and the redhead loved exploiting that and heavily teasing them. In that matter Ed reminded her to her boyfriend. Kotaro was always blushing when she would speak without any kind of shame.

The moment she issued her challenge her rival's attitude shifted lightly. Now Edward looked much more into it. He even started sweet talking her. "Are you trying to earn a place into my heart?" Evelyn was in the middle of a witty retort but then a slight move on Ed's arm against her crotch made her moan in pleasure. No matter the precarious situation for the man, he was making use of his position to elicit some pleasure from her. After just some instants Edward could feel Red's damp bikini bottom. Yes, she was quite excited.

"Damn you are good."
It was clear that Evelyn was indulging into pleasure as she started actively rubbing against him, acompanying his moves. "Don't you stop... And keep talking with that sexy voice of yours... Tell me how I turn you on, Edward...", she said in between moans, her will almost lost to pleasure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:41 pm

Edward really had no idea how he got into this situation. He had just came here intending to work out is all, and now he was in a speedo, with a beautiful bikini clad woman rubbing on him, all but begging him to fuck her. Hell, even though he was normally awkward with sexy half naked women, something about the womans nature both flustered him, and yet, also put him at ease with such sexy things.

Sometimes, he REALLY loved his job.

Grinning at Evelyn's reaction, he reached his head down towards her slim and smooth legs on his chest, licking at one of them, while continuing to rub his arm against her crotch. "Oh you turn me on alright, I'm so hard right now..." he said, putting a little more of his accent into his words for her pleasure, blushing again as he attempted to woo her with dirty talk, something he wasn't exactly experienced with...though, he wasn't lying, as the fully hard bulge in his speedo proved. "You wanted me as soon as you saw me working out, didn't you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next