by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 231 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 229 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Olivia Vs Nashira (Complete)

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Olivia Vs Nashira (Complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Olivia Vs Nashira

Post by Clyton Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:40 am

Olivia kept the hammerlock in place, knowing full well that Nashira is still conscious, while using her other arm to wrap it around the girl's neck in an incomplete sleeper hold, putting more strength in the hold as it was applied. She would also wrap her legs around Nashira's waist to cut off her air supply more quickly. She would lean her head forward near the girl's ear.

"You're not bad... You've caught me off guard with many unpredictable attacks..." She whispered, as her nose started to bleed from the earlier face smash. Not only that, Olivia would start to feel a splitting headache in her head from that kick to the chin and the palm strike, her eye starting to wince a little bit.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:49 am

Nashira's head genty tilted her head back when she was caught in a sleeperhold, gasping out weakly while her legs shifted upon the mat, pressing back against Olivia to try and gain some more air and whispered back at the girl, as foolish as it was due to the sleeperhold on her.

" You're.. Not bad either. "

Nashira would try to use her free elbow to try and slam it against the side of Olivia's face, trying to make her release her, with the legs around her waist it had made her quite immobile.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:12 am

"Gah!" Olivia reacted as the elbow brutally slammed the side of her face. The holds made by her arms and legs started to weaken. However, she won't give up on her advantage, raising her right arm high before doing another Karate chop to the side of Nashira's neck once more.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:21 am

Nashira flinched and coughed out when she was hit quite effectively once more, bringing her free hand up to try and loosen the sleeperhold enough to try and get some oxygen in her lungs so she could think about her next attack, narrowing her eyes a little as she spoke out again.

" Olivia.. Is it? You're not a regular wrestler.. Are you? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:39 am

Olivia remained emotionless, as she openly decided to release the holds freely so Nashira can escape, but still kept her guard up just in case the latter would do a sneak attack. "I can say the exact same thing to you. Now... I gave you a chance, only because you asked something that will lead to a topic that no one has ever discussed to me, the only exception being my master." She said as she started to slowly stand up, one-eyeing the girl carefully.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:54 am

Nashira would be confused for just a second before her instincts forced her to roll forward and immidiatly stand up, a little shakey but after a few long breaths she'd stand up straight and listen to Olivia carefully, bringing one hand up to the side of her head to brush the hair away from her right eye.

" I'm not regular, I've been trained by my mistress to complete all difficult tasks in combat. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:01 am

For once, Olivia smirked after Nashira finished her statement, wiping off the blood coming from her nose. "I see... I knew that you aren't just a regular wrestler in the AFW the moment I saw you. Your performance in the ring just helped me convince myself that you are very skillful, perhaps to the point of deadliness. Nashira... That's your name isn't it? You claim that you have been trained to complete all difficult tasks in combat." Suddenly, Olivia would dash at the girl.

"However... I have been trained to become a simple tool, a furniture, for my master, and I do whatever it takes to accomplish my master's goal. Let our actions speak for our words." She emotionlessly said as she would launch a straight punch at Nashira's gut, but would only feint that attack and raise it up into an uppercut towards the girl's chin.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:17 am

Nashira listened to Olivia carefully but at the same time she had a new plan, watching the girl suddenly run towards her and closed her eyes halfly with amusement, speaking out clearly while Olivia was advancing to her.

" Furniture.. Huh..? By the looks of you, you would be much more then that. "

Suddenly Nashira used her agility and flexiblity to do a backflip and grabbed the top ropes in the middle of the flip to do a handstand on the top ropes just to avoid Olivia though suddenly she would release one of the hands from the ropes and swing her body to the side so she could sweep her leg out towards Olivia's cheek.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:50 pm

Olivia quickly prepared herself for the kick and simply blocked it with one of her hand, before lunging forward by going under Nashira and attacking the girl's exposed back with an uppercut with her other hand.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:16 am

Nashira could still see Olivia going and grinned, suddenly releasing her remaining hand from the top ropes and let herself fall onto her back before the uppercut could hit her but she immidiatly tried to scissor her legs around the attacking arm and grab it with her hands aswell to try and twist the arm firmly to the side.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Olivia Vs Nashira (Complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Olivia Vs Nashira (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next