Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Jstruggs716

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Macon Einstein (Doctor Love)

Go down

Macon Einstein (Doctor Love) Empty Macon Einstein (Doctor Love)

Post by mnpinner Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:25 am

Name: Macon Einstein
Alias: Doctor Love
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Brown
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 153lbs
Nationality: German by birth, raised in the U.S.; As Doctor Love he has said that he is from Great Britain
Favored moves: Strategic moves, not anything short of faking or feigning for sneak-attacks.  Mostly technical and luchador-style
Finishing move/s:

-The Atomic Bomb (As Macon)/Dosage of Love (As Doctor Love):  Performed on a downed opponent, Macon climbs to the top turnbuckle and proceeds to perform a Shooting-Star Press.  However he makes sure to quickly calculate his trajectory, sometimes taking a bit more time than it should.

-E=mC You Later (As Macon)/Amnesia (As Doctor Love):  Macon uses this only in locations where there is a ring, bed, or something to hide under.  He makes his way underneath the object and tries to draw his opponent underneath.  Using the time it takes for his opponent to follow him, Macon will try to position himself so that he may ambush them from the front or side with a dead-on headbutt.  This is of course damaging to himself, but he nonetheless uses it.  Sometimes, if he can find something hard to hit his opponent with instead, he'll use it.

Hentai: None as of yet

Entrance music: "Doctor Love" by Kiss (as Doctor Love)

Appearance: Macon is an averaged-sized male, not nearly as toned as his cousin, Max Fields.  His brown hair is medium-short for a guy and he wears glasses when not in a match.

Spoiler:

Personality:  Macon is a "nice" guy with a big brain.  He does try to put on the front of being a tough guy, acting like his cousin, Max, sometimes, but down deep he's really a softy.  It's not quite certain what brought him to such a more violent area such as Sex Wars, but surely not much has changed from the last evaluation.
As Doctor Love Macon takes on a more authoritative personality, hoping that it will throw off his cousin.  He boasts to know the "cure" to the love that ails you.

Past:  Macon was born in Ulm, Germany, only to have his parents move to the United States five years later, moving near their cousins, the Edisons.  Macon was noted to be rather brilliant as a child, struggling a bit with reading, but excellent at math and science.  In high school he found a bit of an outlet for his mind, not in an educationally-driven activity, but instead in the sport of baseball, calculating the force and trajectory of each aspect of the sport rather well.  He graduated as the class Valedictorian, only to go missing shortly after.  He never showed up at the Ivy League school he was enrolled in and his parents began to worry.  Recently, Macon had tracked down his cousin, Maxwell, with intent to restrain and correct his insane cousin.  He showed up one day at the managerial office of Sex Wars, merely asking to join in a polite manner as he pushed his glasses up with a light smile.
After learning that Max had heard of his presence shortly after Macon's arrival, both he and Max went into hiding, for different reasons. Macon decided to return with an alter-ego, Doctor Love, who has come with a slew of female partners who he calls "The Firm".  Macon plans to spend only some time in Sex Wars, mostly in search of Maxwell, while he shall meanwhile take a managerial role of The Firm in AFW.

Attire: (As Macon) His ring/fighting attire is nothing short of a pair of basketball shorts in varying colors.
(As Doctor Love) His ring/fighting attire consists of a pair of black pants and a white sleeveless shirt that almost resembles the top of a wrestling singlet. In the center of the singlet is a red heart that has a white caduceus in the center.

Fun facts:
-Macon, as a child was not just known for his brainpower, but also his video game expertise, most notably with Tetris and other strategic games.  After playing a bit of Dr. Mario over his retreat from the eye of Sex Wars, Macon discovered the exact alter-ego required.
-It is not sure where Macon acquired the women of The Firm, but speculation indicates that they are a part of an underground league.
-As far as mostly anybody in Sex Wars knows, Macon never existed, having only had one match against a woman who soon disappeared.

Last edited by 263 on Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:04 am; edited 2 times in total
mnpinner
mnpinner

Back to top Go down