by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 6:49 pm

» alice "noir" Rodrigues - the lucky black bunny
by hunter of speed Today at 3:37 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 3 Bots

Blue_Snakie, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Doctor Love and the Firm (open RP)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Doctor Love and the Firm (open RP) Empty Doctor Love and the Firm (open RP)

Post by mnpinner Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:35 pm

Doctor Love, accompanied by Dr. Amber, Nurse Collette, and Kumori was walking backstage on what appeared to be readying to introduce three of the Firm girls to Friction. There was cool, calm sense about him, but his faction gave off all sorts of feelings. Dr. Love and Amber, dressed in their medical lab coats glanced at each other with a smirk, deciding that making an impact would be best done here and now. Being that Dr. Love was a male, and one that normally respected boundaries, he merely leaned up against the wall next to the door which led to locker room, giving the three girls a light nod, indicating to "go in there and make our presence known". Amber, feeling energetic landed a swift hard kick to the door, swinging it wide open as the three girls walked into the locker room, followed by Amber shouting loud and a bit obnoxiously: "Which of you ladies needs your physical done? We promise it to be quick and painful!" she said with a smirk as the nurse and acupuncturist remained silent.

Back to top Go down

Doctor Love and the Firm (open RP) Empty Re: Doctor Love and the Firm (open RP)

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:05 pm

It just so happened, that Ayame, Setsuna and Rika were in the locker rooms when they heard that challenge. Ayame was wearing her white Gi pants with her bandages covering up her chest. While Setsuna was in her sports bra and boxing shorts and Rika was in her usual Gi.

"Hey, Ayame-sensei those 3 just threatened us," Setsuna said, putting up her boxing guard.

Ayame sighed, "Come on, you know Yu-shin is waiting for us..."

"Screw him!" Setsuna said charging in with boxing guard, "The cast from ER thinks that they can beat me!"

She threw a right hook at Dr. Amber but, Rika restrained her with a full nelson just before it had made contact.

"You know we can't do that..." Rika said,

'Ayame has recieved alot of threats and challenges due to her 7 winning streak' Rika thought, 'getting her injured here would be bad'
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:01 am

Dr. Amber struck a quick defensive stance as did Kumo and Collette, but it was for naught as Rika restrained Setsuna. The three girls blinked as though baffled slightly by the situation at hand. Amber spoke up with a light smile, directing her words at Ayame, "So are you their leader, I'd guess, judging by the sensei comment?" The Firm just stood there, folded arms under their chests as Amber moved forward towards Ayame, in a non-threatening stride.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:21 am

"L-leader?" Ayame said,
"Damn straight!" Setsuna said, "She's our sensei, and she can beat your ass... She's the new up and coming Ayame Kurosagi!"
"SETSUNA!" RIka said covering her mouth,
The locker room began to whisper, "Ayame... I heard almost everyone she fought ended up hospitalized..."
Ayame began to back away, "I'm going to skip this physical if it's alright... you three"

Ayame would attempt to head out the door behind them, "You guys call me when you're finished. I have training I have to do..."

Last edited by 863 on Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:48 am

Hearing Ayame heading towards the door, Macon made a smirk and quickly shut the door on her, placing a metal pole through the two handles of the swinging doors (that may be a bit paradoxical compared to my earlier post if you'll let it slide...if not I can edit). His voice could be heard from the outside of the locker room. "No no...the doctor doesn't like his patients to miss their physicals.

Amber let out a sigh, secretly wishing Dr. Love wasn't going to try and be so hard on the Friction roster. Collette, taking a bit of advantage of the distraction that the door closing may create, would sneak herself behind Rika and Setsuna with a pill in hand, whispering into Rika's ear: "I can calm her down for you if you want, my pills can work miracles for your friend's temper." Collette's hand, if Rika allowed her, would find its way to Rika's, slipping the pill between the girl's fingers that were over Setsuna's mouth.

Amber looked at the trapped Ayame with folded arms. "Does somebody not like check-ups? or is it needles?" She said as she pulled a syringe from her lab coat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:17 pm

"Rika if you do, I'll!-" Setsuna was interepted,
"Thanks, but, I'll take it for another precaution" Rika said,
Setuna broke out of Rika's hold, "Your the first one that's gonna go down!"
Setsuna put up her boxing guard, "Come on let's do this, Nurse! My name's Setsuna Shinu the knockout boxer! Star Student at Oathkeeper's dojo!"
Rika sighed, and decided to go help Ayame, 'There she could at least help someone worth helping'

Ayame sighed as the door was locked from the otherside, "I guess it can't be helped..."

She turned back to Amber who were holding the needles, "So... an apple a day can't keep the doctor away, huh?"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:48 pm

Collette merely smirked at the over-excited boxer as she prepared to fight the nurse. Collette decided to see how much she could provoke the feisty girl. "Temper temper...somebody has high blood pressure it seems...." reaching into the nurse's bag on her shoulder, Collette pulled out a handful of pills as she hid he hands behind her back, tempting the boxing Setsuna

Meanwhile Kumo did not let Rika move towards Ayame and Amber be unnoticed as she quickly darted between the martial artist and the two "leaders". "Sorry, but you don't think that 2-on-1 is a bit unfair...especially if your sensei is as good as you all claim she is?" The acupuncturist of the Firm remained calm and stood straight as she accosted Rika.

Amber merely chuckled at Ayame's comment. "Please...no apple is ripe and juicy enough to satisfy Dr. Love's appetite," she said as she waved around the syringes, glistening in the light of the locker room, filled with what seemed to be a clear-pinkish liquid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:08 pm

"I was about the same thing..." Rika said, looking at Kumo, "You must be an accupuncturist, I'm kind of like a chiropracter, I fix bone work while our master Yu-Shin does some accupunture himself... excuse me for a sec"

Setsuna was about to beat the living crap out of this nurse, when Rika tackled her to the ground. "Let go of me!"

Ayame grinned, "Is that so, Needles don't scare me and neither do you and neither does this Doctor LOVE!"
"720 Kick!" Ayame spun twice in the air and sent a kick crashing against the double doors. The steel bar bent outward, making it impossible for Dr. Love to come inside.

"Now good doctor, shall we begin with my check up?" Ayame said cracking her knucles
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:26 am

Kumo just smiled, "Well if you just put you and your 'master' together, maybe you could compete with me," she said with a crack of her neck. "I'll make your spine twist to the point that not even you can fix it...that is if you can overcome your paralysis." The surprising bold talk coming from the usually quiet acupuncturist/chiropractor had been something Dr. Love had only seen once in the ring, and he could barely hear it from outside the doors.

Kumo just stood there a bit baffled, as did Collette as Rika tackled Setsuna. Collette spoke up, "Um...do you want to fight us or are you quite content with beating each other up?"

Doctor Love jolted forward from the sudden kicking forward of the doors. He looked back at the doors to see the bent bar. "You idiot girl! Now you're trapped in there!"

Amber just stood a-gasp at the girl before her. Clearly Ayame was crazy...but that didn't mean she couldn't outsmart her. "Hopefully you don't have anything serious..you might end up in the hospital...that would be a shame."

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:09 pm

Ayame laughed, "If I do go to the hospital it'll be to acompony you..."

Shifting into her stance, Ayame would throw a very fast punch to test the good doctor's reflexes.

Setsuna released herself from Rika's hold and dashed at Collette sending a flury of jabs at her face mixed with a few feints.

Rika looked at Kumo and shifted into her Jujitsu stance, "So, I guess you're my opponent... regardless of what you said was true I would snap your neck porbably before you know what just happened."

Yu-Shin sat on a bench behind Doctor love eating his sanwhich, "Women take a really take along time when they change huh?" Ignoring the noise inside the change room and the fact that the door was barred.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next