Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Laura and Ellane vs Nha and Sha

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Laura and Ellane vs Nha and Sha - Page 7 Empty Re: Laura and Ellane vs Nha and Sha

Post by Darius Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:13 am

Ellane continued to strugglr, kicking her legs wildly to free herself, but in this hold her strengths were rendered useless. She stopped struggling for a bit, stoppeing to catch what little breath she could. Then Sha whispered to her, looking at the red twin in confusion. Regardless, Ellane wold not give up so easily, and shook her head side to side, renewing her attempts to get out.

Laura couldn'y get Nha off her from her position. Out of the two twins Nha was the one she did not want to be beaten by. "Guh!" she groaned when Nha licked her. It sent shivers down her spine. "G-Get off me you freak!" She tried to buck Nha off her, wildly trying to get her off now.

"Ta-da!" Sarah suddenly laughed. The Queen of Brawl was now wearing the white and black shirt of the ref, leaving the unconscious girl with nothing but her bra on. "Stripes really bring out my eyes, don't they?" Sarah strutted over to where the match was, looking at both situations with amusement.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Laura and Ellane vs Nha and Sha - Page 7 Empty Re: Laura and Ellane vs Nha and Sha

Post by Cirno Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:17 am

Sha frowned and merely spoke something in Egyptian to herself before she put on a really tight squeeze around Ellane, using her superior strength to really try and crush the life out of her now.

Nha would chuckle darkly down at Laura, keeping herself expertly ontop of the girl before she leaned down to lick the side of the girl's neck.

" Mmm.. Such a strong girl.. Too bad you're getting humiliated now. "

With that she suddenly bit sharply upon the side of Laura's neck and suckled upon it.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:37 am

Ellane cried out in pain again until it became hard to even speak. Sha was crushing her now, her small frame being compressed between the red twin's arms. Throughout the pain Ellane suddenly got an idea. Her legs suddenly wrapped themselves around Sha's waist, and with all her strength she would squeeze her with as much force as she was being squeezed.

Laura was having a much harder time. Nha was not budging despite her struggles, and the humiliation was only dehabilitating her further. "GAHH!!" she screamed when she was bit on the neck. "N-No! Stop!" she screamed, kicking her legs desperately.

|"Hey! No biting!!" Sarah shouted. And then she suddenly laughed. "Nah, I'm just kidding. You see, girls. The key to being sucessful bad guys, is to not only beat your opponant, but to make them fear you. Make em' think of never messing with you again. Can you do that?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:52 am

Sha did flinch when the legs wrapped around her waist, moving up before slamming Ellane's back hard against the turnbuckle to try and make her let go, glaring at her at the same time, squeezing her much harder now, almost as hard as she could.

Nha would smirk at Sarah and shake her head a bit.

" Oh Sarah.. After I'm done with this girl.. I want some private time with you in my bed.. "

She heard the crowd's whistles of approval but merely ignored them, stroking her tongue up and down Laura's neck, giving it a few nibbles before she forced both of Laura's wrists in one hand so the free one could grope at her breast softly.

" What's your name. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:03 am

Ellane grunted as she was slammed into the turnbuckle, he legs loosening around Sha as a result. It was getting much harder to breath, and was considering giving up. But over Sha's shoulder she could see how Laura was getting humiliated. Ellane had to help her before something worse happened. So she resumed her scissors with renewed vigour.

"Oh, Nha," Sarah chuckled, and gave Nha a quick peck on the head. "Don't ever stop being crazy."

Laura's struggles had at this point died down, nearly exhausted at the repeated failed escape attempts. She had never been more humiliated in her life. Tears even started to form in the corner of her eyes as Nha continued to nibble at her neck. She then yelped as her breasts were groped, looking away from Nha with a red face. "I'm not telling you, whore!"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:08 am

" Idiot.. Still trying to impress her.. "

She heard Nha and Sarah, shaking her head from side to side and flinching more when Ellane was trying to scissor her harder, she was getting a little weaker with the hug.

" If you give up now.. The match is over and you can help her.. "

Nha would grope Laura's breast firmly with a laugh, leaning up to kiss Laura softly on the lips before glaring at her seductively.

" Should I call you angel..? I'm sure you have a name and you're dieing to tell me... "

She'd then glare over at Sarah.

" What.. Don't want to play with me? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:27 am

Ellane could feel Sha weakening in the bearhug, and she could breath more easily now. She blinked at Sha. Was she trying to help her? But what if Laura didn't want to give up? They couldn't lose the match. Not only was theirpride at stake, but so was their paycheck! So with another burst of strength she continued to squeeze Sha's waist.

Laura cringed as she conti ued to be humiliated. Should she just give up? There were certainly worse ways to lose, but this one she had never experienced before. She let let out a muffled whimper into the kiss, wanting nothing more than to pound Nha's face in. "Leave me alone you f-fucking bitch!" she cried.

Sarah smiled at Nha like a demon. "Nha, your definition of fun and mine are two very different things. You might get a litttle hurt."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:01 am

Sha flinched, Ellane was certainly superior with her legs and it was enough to make Sha release her completely, bringing her hands to Ellane's legs instead to try and make them release her, cause if it lasted longer she would crumble down onto the mat because of the strength of her legs.

" F-Fuck... "

Nha was chuckling softly, stroking her tongue up and down Laura's cheek before she leant up to whisper in her ear softly.

" Laura.. Wasn't it... If you give up now.. I'll make sure I'll give you your just reward outside the ring.. "

Nha ignored Sarah for the moment, focussing on winning the match now.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:53 am

Onceshe was released Ellane imediately brought her hands up to stop her head from hitting the mat Gradually she would lower Sha with her legs, continuing to put the squeeze on her, looking to completely take her out.

"Get away from me!" Laura continued screeching, moving her head to avoid being licked and kissed by her hated opponant. Everytime she considered giving up Nha's hateful words brought her back to her senses. Laura decided to try a new tactic, briging her legs up to try and snatch Nha between them. If that succeeded she would then toss Nha off her with her legs.

Sarah stepped away from Sha for the moment to check on Sha's situation. "looks like you're having trouble, Sha," Sarah noted dryly. "Would you like to give up?" Acting as unoficial referee Sarah could make the call. But the look in her eyes was reminding Sha of the promise she made earlier.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:14 am

Sha was forced to sit down with Ellane still squeezing her, both eyes closed tightly as she brought her hands inbetween the legs and tried to use the strength she had left to try and pry them off, her body pressed against Ellane's, her head over Ellane's shoulder to support herself though she had trouble staying concious now, panting very softly in her ear, hearing Sarah didn't help her at all.

"S-Shut.. The fuck up.. Sarah.. "

Nha was giggling like a schoolgirl untill she was suddenly caught between Laura's legs and thrown off her, falling down infront of her and immidiatly standing up with a grumble, glaring at Laura.

" Suit yourself. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next