Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Elizabeth Brooks VS Daisuke Takeuchi: Oil Wrestling Match

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Elizabeth Brooks VS Daisuke Takeuchi: Oil Wrestling Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Elizabeth Brooks VS Daisuke Takeuchi: Oil Wrestling Match

Post by WrestleMind Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:52 pm

Elizabeth would blush and pause for a moment as her glistening curves slid against Daisukes shredded torso. From the outside this could've seemed like a fight or just a lovers erotic quorrel.

The Veteran fighter took a breath, composed herself, and continued the assault. After scooting back Elizabeth would try grabbing a tuft of her opponents hair and pull him into a sitting position. Once he was in his ass Elizabeth would wrap her thick legams around hist waist and lock his neck under her armpit in a guillotine choke.

All this might not work out with all the time she had wasted composing herself...

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Brooks VS Daisuke Takeuchi: Oil Wrestling Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Elizabeth Brooks VS Daisuke Takeuchi: Oil Wrestling Match

Post by Teenwrestler Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:43 pm

The two of them would end up grinding and slipping against each other's oiled bodies as if they were indeed lovers in a friendly grapple match. However, the truth was far from it. The prince attempted to buck up and throw her off but Elizabeth did her best to stay on top and press her chiseled body down against him.

Finally, she would scoot back and grab her hair, pulling him up to a seated position before wrapping her legs around his waist and trapping his neck under her armpit in a dragon sleeper and body scissor submission.

"Nrgh! *cough* Guugh....L-let go" Daisuke moaned, struggling to breathe whilst his arms flailed about. In the end, his hands reached back to grab a fistfull of her hair and he began to yank on it in an attempt to loosen her grip so that he may break free from it.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun May 24, 2020 10:33 pm

Elizabeth let off a few satisfied grunts as she renched the neck of her arrogant prince. She wasn't much for technique but with her strength the oiled up prince would pass out in no time. Then came the hair pulling. It made the impatient veteran livid

It wasn't so much the pain of having her hair pulled but the fact that Daisuke was breaking the rules and the ref didn't call it once. After the prince had viciously tugged on her hair a third time Elizabeth sighed and shoved the her greased up opponent away.

Like a novice, Elizabeth would then turn away from her capable opponent and berate the ref. Giving the prince plenty of time to recuperate and plot his next move. "Listen here Ma'am, I need you to pay attention! Daisuke tugged on my hair atleast three times and you did nothing! And another thing...." 

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:57 am

With the prince pulled up in a seated position, Elizabeth would do her best to squeeze his oiled body with her thighs, despite the slippery conditions he still felt the vice like grip clamp onto his waist and squeeze him. His head was trapped under his opponent's armpit in a choke which didn't seem all that too secure, allowing Daisuke to reach back onto the hair of Elizabeth and yank on it.

That was enough for the female to let him go and turn her attention towards the referee. Daisuke would cough and gag a bit for a moment but with Elizabeth's back turned towards him he couldn't let that chance slip by. Pouncing on her back with his front, he would wrap his arms around her neck in a sleeperhold while sliding his chiseled front against her back.

"Argh! you seem fine when grabbing my hair" he growled at her.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:49 am

While Elizabeth was dressing down the referee the Prince was silently approaching. Before the furious veteran had noticed his approach Daisuke had already locked his toned arms around her throat.

Elizabeth, shocked and unnerved, would flail her arms about wildly as she gasped and gagged for air. After regaining some focus the powerhouse would try pulling apart Daisukes knotted arms. No luck. Both her and the prince were drenched in oil and she just couldn't get a grip. 

It wasn't long before the busty gal started fading, half the crowd rooted for her comeback the other half wanted to see her Limp and drooling. As her knees buckled and her eyes gently rolled into her skull a particularly rude front row fan shouted:
"Go to sleep ya beautifle bitch!"

This gave the prideful woman the push she needed. With her last ounce of strength she would grab ahold of Daisukes hair with both hands, making sure her head was just under his chin. Without warning Elizabeth would fall to the mat, letting her head crack the Princes chin.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:15 am

Taking full advantage of the self inflicted distraction caused by Elizabeth, Daisuke would creep up behind Elizabeth while she was busy arguing against the referee and would lunge onto her, smacking his front against her back while wrapping his arm around her neck for a tight sleeper hold submission. With the hold locked in, Daisuke would squeeze his firm bicep around her neck and the referee was circling the two to see whether the veteran wanted to submit.

Their oiled bodies would shamelessly grind against each other, with most of the men wanting to see Elizabeth get knocked out. "Heh you better listen to that gentleman right over there" Daisuke would whisper into the ear of his opponent while continuing to squeeze harder and harder and chuckled at her frail attempts to break his grip off of her.

Elizabeth would slowly start to fade away, her knees would buckled and Daisuke felt his opponent weaken which made him lean onto her back even more. Suddenly, Elizabeth reached up and grabbed the prince's hair and press his chin down against the top of her head before dropping down on her butt for a excellent cutter counter.

"Guughh!" he cried out, bouncing off and falling down on his back. The prince would clutch his chin in pain and roll over onto his belly, trying to get some distance from the veteran.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:51 am

Success! Moments away from disaster, the veterans instincts had kicked in just in time. Now Daisuke was in full retreat with the staggered but furious Elizabeth in hot pursuit.

Though she was winded and her throat was black and blue the determined woman knew she couldn't waste this opportunity. Before the prince could escape she would cut him off and start firing a barrage of stomps to his head and upper back, wheezing and growling throughout.

"Your getting... *Cough* on my... *Wheeezee* Nerves!" 

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:49 am

The sudden counter to his sleeperhold left the prince stunned and dazed. Bouncing off and falling down on his back, Daisuke began to nurse his aching chin and rolling over onto his side, getting his body nice and oiled up in the process. Not wanting to let this opportunity to go to waste, Elizabeth began to cut him off and rain down stomp after stomp onto his head and upper back.

"Ughh! Owww, Ounfhh! W-wait, stop time out" Daisuke said trying to cover up and weasel his way out of this one from his words.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:51 am

At the Princes request Elizabeth stopped raining down blows on him. They werent very effective anyways. "What to do next... " The Buxom vet wondered. With both her and her jerk opponent oiled up most types of offense would be difficult to execute. 

Upon a few seconds of consideration Elizabeth decided to step back and wait for her tall dark and handsome opponent to get to his feet. Once he was standing the Amazonian Powerhouse could charge at him and try landing one of her famous knockout punches. 

Once a few feet away Elizabeth balled up her fist, glared down at Daisuke, and chided him. "Come on pretty boy... Get up and meet your maker

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:54 am

Even in the oiled conditions, it didn't seem to phase Elizabeth at all who stuck true to her ground and pound strategy. After mounting the handsome visage of the wrestling prince, the veteran would rain down a flurry of strikes to his face which he had to bring his hands up to cover them in order to protect his pretty face. Still, he got hit clean with a couple of hard shots and they really did left him rattled.

Eventually, Elizabeth would lunge at him with a charging fist. With his eyes widened in shock, Daisuke tried to duck down and avoid getting smacked in the face with that knock out punch and if he managed to avoid it he would try to wrap his arms around her waist from the side and attempt a belly to side suplex, looking to slam her down into the oil pit on her side and hopefully knock the wind out of her sails just a bit.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2