by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Li-Mei vs Rydia Highwind - A Lewd Fantasy

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Li-Mei vs Rydia Highwind - A Lewd Fantasy - Page 4 Empty Re: Li-Mei vs Rydia Highwind - A Lewd Fantasy

Post by BritBrat Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:14 pm

Li-Mei couldn’t help but chuckle when she heard Rydia finally answer her question. “So you do like this sort of thing after all! That’s nice to hear~” she taunted. Of course she knew that wasn’t what the American Cosplayer was saying. But she was taking a mile every time the girl gave her an inch, stretching the truth to further Rydia’s humiliation, and implying she was actually enjoying it.

She laughed, even more, when Rydia told her to stop. Which was ironic since she didn’t give the same mercy to her opponent and that was the entire point of the match. To bring someone wracked with pleasure that they couldn’t take any more of it. “That’s the point sweetie.” As she spoke, the Oriental Rose was also observing Rydia’s reaction to her foot, taking note of the spots that elicited more noticeable reactions. And now she began to quicken the speed of the job, while simultaneously targeting any and all sweet spots she’d managed to find by then. “So be a good dear and cum in front of your fans~.”

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Li-Mei vs Rydia Highwind - A Lewd Fantasy - Page 4 Empty Re: Li-Mei vs Rydia Highwind - A Lewd Fantasy

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:32 am

Rydia moaned on the mat, biting her lip and trying her best to try and resist however she could, if it were possible.

Simply put...it wasn't.

The cosplayer was simply too turned on, Li Mei was simply to skilled with footjobs, and she was too close to the edge. Her painting and moaning got louder, her body shook, and finally, her dam burst, letting out a scream as she came, soaking her outfit and Li Meis foot!

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:42 pm

The crowd could see the contrast between the two sexual combatants after they both used the same hold on each other. Rydia had talent, but even she showed that there can still be some polish. Li-Mei proved to be much more skilled and experienced, and that came out in spades. Attacking the right spots and finding them very quickly, all of that came from countless spars and practice. The cosplayer may be new, but she was getting a feel of the same calibre that AFW brings to its hentai division.

All of that resulting in Rydia cumming out loudly. The drone catching all of it as Li-Mei’s foot was coated with her juices. Kind enough to let her draw out the release more, the Oriental Rose kept going before she’d slow her efforts down. Gently easing Rydia back from her high. “Mmmm, I think I did it much better now, did I?” Li-Mei smirked as she would draw a line from her crotch to her breast, giving those orbs a nice rub. “Was it good? You want me to do it again? I can oblige to your greatest fantasy right here, right now~."

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4