by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 201 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 199 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Fummo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Rydia Highwind vs Dash Turner: Waves of Fantasy

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Rydia Highwind vs Dash Turner: Waves of Fantasy Empty Rydia Highwind vs Dash Turner: Waves of Fantasy

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:29 am

Three Fall Hentai Match:
The Winner is the first to make their opponent cum three times.
Standard Ring

Now this...was going to be a good day indeed. Rydia Highwind, making her AFW debut, her first official match. A special occasion for sure, especially since her friend/rival Alina hadn't even debuted yet herself. She was gonna be sooo pissed when she found out. The young woman looked at herself in the mirror, making sure her stockings were on right, as well as her shin guards. This was going to be her first match after all...she wanted to look good. Especially since it was going to be a hentai match, and against a total hunk surfer guy to boot.

Rydia's outfit:

This was gonna be good.

Finally, when the time came, her music played, earning some interest from the crowd as they looked at the newcomer. The Final Fantasy Cosplayer, officially recognized by Square Enix themselves. She had come to this league for three simple reasons. To build her personal brand. To get new viewers to her webcam and other online services, and, of course, to have some sexy fun along the way.

She came out onto the ramp, a green gown with flowing sleeves covering her main outfit, bare feet on cold steel, the girl giving a curtsy to the crowd, before making her way down the ramp. Behind her, a young female assistant followed, operating a small drone that flew and buzzed overhead, a phone set up on it that would film and livestream her entire entrance and match to her various social media accounts. The crowd gave her a polite response, with several loud whistles and catcalls coming her way. She got into the ring, standing in the middle, and removed the gown, revealing her slender body and outfit, before she slowly gave a twirl, shaking her hips and letting everyone get a good view of their new fantasy, before settling in near the corner, blowing a kiss at the drones camera and awaiting her opponent for the night.

Back to top Go down

Rydia Highwind vs Dash Turner: Waves of Fantasy Empty Re: Rydia Highwind vs Dash Turner: Waves of Fantasy

Post by Yori Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:04 am

While Dash was no stranger to wrestling women, both in and out of the ring, doing it in this capacity was new. He was well aware this was something that happened in Tension, had inquired about mention of it in his contract. At the time he had signed it seemed like a total win. Get paid to mess around with cute girls? Score. Now that he had a match set and ready he was uncharacteristically nervous.

He had done any research on his opponent save for her name. Rydia. It sounded foreign though its origin was a mystery to him. While he hadn't run into anyone incredibly tough yet in AFW, he knew this was the stomping grounds for a lot of big name women wrestlers. Hopefully this lady wasn't one of them. The last thing he wanted was to get trounced in his first hentai match.

"Mr. Turner, you'll be up shortly." A staff member called from the doorway.

"Thanks buddy, I'm on route." Dash reached up, tugging his hood up and over his head as he stood. He unzipped the front, letting the breeze was over his chest and shook out his arms and legs. It was go time.

”Theme:
”Dash Turner:

Stepping out from gorilla position, Dash stood tall on the stage, head bobbing to his music. From the far end of the barriers along the ramp he heard a woman scream his name. A fan from his debut? Apparently so. Others started to make the connection, starting to cheer him on. He grinned under his hood, his pearly whites on full display despite most of his features being cast in shade. This was new to him. In his old fed he never got a reception this warm.

He made his way down the ramp slowly at first, gearing up to a jog, then a full run. By the time he hit the bottom.he was diving under the bottom rope to effortlessly enter the ring. He climbed to one knee, glancing up towards Rydia, almost as if he was her to propose to her. The beach bum flashed one of his boyish smiles up at her before getting to his feet.

Her look wasn't much to go off of save for the kick pads. He would have to watch out for those long legs of hers no doubt. He gave a soft sniff, brushing the side of his nose with a thumb as he looked her over. What a lady she was. Any hesitation he had about coming into this match had melted away the moment he laid eyes on her.

"Love what you got going on here." He casually gestured in her direction, motioning from her head to her toes. He reached up to flip his hood back, letting it rest along his back. His shaggy blond hair looked unkempt as if he had just crawled out of bed but he wore the look superbly. "Almost a shame it's going to be coming off. Almost." He gave her a playful wink.

Back to top Go down

Rydia Highwind vs Dash Turner: Waves of Fantasy Empty Re: Rydia Highwind vs Dash Turner: Waves of Fantasy

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:26 am

Holy Hell...

Rydia had been expecting her opponent to be one of those odd little speedo people that seemed to run unchecked around the league.

This though...this was a man.

That height, that hair, those eyes, that boyish face, those abs... no doubt about it, this guy was a hunk.

Alina was going to be SOOO jealous!

"I do love a man on his knees before me...and I'm glad you like the outfit. The name, is Miss Rydia Highwind." she said, holding her hand out to the kneeling man, as if he was to kiss it like she was royalty, before motioning to her assistant to set her camera drone to start circling and hovering above the ring, high and far enough to not be a distraction and, more importantly, to capture every angle.

"Hope you don't mind the drone. Just a special treat for followers of my webcam. You know, I actually saw a clip of you online recently while looking up this place. You were on a beach, beating up some kid in a speedo. You decked him in the jaw, then made him cry like a bitch and tap out." The tall, green haired, woman stated, the hand she had held out to him now turning over to cup under his chin, looking down at him to make eye contact. "It was pretty hot, but I hope you know I won't as easy to tangle with as some young runt with bad fashion sense, alright?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:40 pm

"You get that a lot?" Dash flashed Rydia a smirk not terribly phased by the comment. When she offered her hand, he reached out to take it gently with a playful princely how of his head before tracing the back of her hand with a tender kiss. This was however not exactly a cordial affair so before he let her hand go he moved his one kiss to another, and another, trailing down her fingers. He would press his lips down another her pointer finger, briefly trying to slip the digit between them to give it a light suckle before releasing her completely… a taste of what was to come.

Taking a step back he rose to his feet, rolling his shoulders ideally to loosen up while following along with what she was saying. He had seen drones like this back home all the time, especially at the beach. He imagined a lot of weirdos using them to creep on people out in the sun… not especially tech savvy himself, seeing one used here seemed a bit excessive if they were already being filmed. His eyes followed it as it circled.

"Yep, I was there." He wasn't sure if she had been wanting to hear herself talk or was just trying to recap his other match to prove she watched it in an attempt to appeal to his vanity. Dash wasn't really about all that. When she referee to his opponent as a bitch, she had gotten his attention again. A small sidelong glance and a cock of the head. Normally he was rather laid back but that comment had gotten a small rise out of him in the form of a steely look.

"His name is Ed by the way." The beach bum mentioned rather nonchalantly, taking some of the wind out of Rydia's airship engines by slipping in a small sidebar comment. "That's fine. I didn't really plan to make you cry. Just moan… maybe beg a bit." He reached up, tucking his hands behind her head. His cool demeanor returning in full with a wide grin that seemed genuinely warm and playful.

"If it makes you feel any better, I was intending to do the tapping tonight… though I guess that really isn't the same thing." His shoulders gave a small rise as the beach bum shrugged lightly. Trash talk, real trash talk anyhow, wasn't really his thing. He was feeling a bit more motivated now though after this woman's comments about Edward. It almost felt like he should try a bit more to try and humble her a bit. He wasn't sure that was really within his power though, especially not really knowing what she could do. He'd just have to see.

"Ready?" His fingers slipped free from one another as he loosely shifted into a prepared stance, swaying gently like the rolling tide. He waited for the bell, no intentions of being the opening aggressor here so he would be reacting to whatever Rydia had in mind to get them started

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:40 pm

Hmm. Interesting. She had meant to appeal to his ego, but it seems her comments actually went the other way and offended the hunk. Unexpected...but oh well. No matter. "Oh? Edward huh? Didn't realize you were all besties with him. My bad."

The little finger suck made her giggle, but once Dash was up and ready to grapple, Rydia had no issue getting into her own stance. "I'm pretty sure I like the sound of ALL of that actually, but you know, can't just willingly lose my debut match and all that. But I think we'll both be getting some fun out of this."

With that, she'd wait for the bell to ring, before looking to grapple with the handsome man!

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:21 am

When the bell rang, he was ready to meet Rydia head on and was pleasantly surprised when she willingly locked up with him. He gripped her shoulders roughly, flexing his strength a bit but not trying to outright overpower her. Part of the fun of these competitions, to him at least, was the back and forth. Besides, he wanted to see what she was capable of. He was pretty confident a bit of leeway early wouldn't hurt him too much.

"I guess I will have to work nice and hard to beat you then. I was planning on working up a sweat anyway." He flashed Rydia a smirk, giving her a hard shove but keeping the two of them locked in, just testing her balance and strength. He steadily started to apply more force, trying to slowly drive her back towards the corner.

"Do you like it rough or sweet? I try to be considerate." If he had gotten them part of the way towards the turnbuckles he would suddenly move in, trying to yank and arm free to throw his shoulder in hard to slam into Rydia's body to send her back. He would be in hot pursuit of she stumbled back, trying to charge her into the corner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:11 am

Rydia grinned back at the handsome and charming man as they locked up against each other, excited to be starting things off. Despite the brief offense he seemed to take at her previous comments, he still flashed her a smile and engaged in playful banter.

All was well and good...except that Dash quickly showed off his upper body strength, something that wasn't exactly Rydia's strong point, and before she could really quip out an answer to his question, his shoulder smacked into her chest, causing the green haired girl to stumble back towards the turnbuckle, his follow up charge driving her further back until her green clad back hit the corner padding. "Oh, starting out rough then? I'm not so easy to trap!"

She would say, as, once Dash stepped closer, she'd grab the ropes and jump up, throwing her long legs up and kicking them out, trying to kick Dash in the chest with both feet to drive him back from her!

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:55 am

While the two of them were about the same height, he had a few pounds on her which was proving to be a boon. While not the biggest man in Tension, he still had muscle when compared to his peers, and he was pretty certain most of Rydia's power was likely in those lovely long legs of hers. Generally speaking, most grapplers didn't wear kick pads with getups like that unless they had good reason to use them. He was fine with being weary of them, keeping in nice and close to rob her of the range they would give. She proved easy enough to budge when he shoulder checked her, lips parting in another flash of that smile of his.

"If I didn't, I bet you would have. No doubt." Not letting up, he aimed to run her down. Trapping her in the corner not only allowed for some good methods of working her over but gave the two of them some time to get better acquainted. He was all set to pin her in and dive right into the meet of this match when she hopped up and threw her feet out towards him. The blond beach bum moved to stop early but still caught the soles of her feet to his chest enough to stagger her pursuit and take a stumbled step back.

"Wouldn't be as fun if it were easy... So what's your next move?" He gave a small snicker, keeping himself at a distance, shifting himself to either side if she moved to try to leave the corner as if he was a defensive lineman on a football team. Slowly me inched forward, seeing if he could bait out another one of her kicks, hands up and ready to try and catch it this time. All he needed was to grab hold of some part of her and he could get to work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:48 am

This match was already off to an interesting start. Rydia hadn't expected her handsome opponent to rush her like that, and already trap her in the corner. Pretty smart of him to do it actually, she should probably give him more credit. Even now, he was shifting left and right, clearly angling to try and catch her if she tried to escape past him, and was probably ready to counter if she tried a kick, and the closer he got, the less effective her long legs could really be.

"I mean, wouldn't it? I doubt you'd really mind if we skipped all the punching and just went right for the real fun, right?"

She replied, letting him inch a bit closer...before making her move, not towards him, but to the side, bending and going through the middle and top ropes, grabbing them for balance and throwing herself through, landing on the ring apron on her butt, then quickly following up by swinging her long leg into the ring, trying to trip up the blonde surfer!

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:32 am

Nowhere to run to, nowhere to hide. The blond beach bum inch in closer and closer, soon he was well within his own preferred range while cutting off her own long range kicking power. He lunged forward, narrowing missing a big grapple attempt as Rydia spirited herself through the ropes. He turned, grasping the top rope to start to lean over it, trying to grab for her.

"Aw, don't be like that, come back." He had started to laugh, lighthearted and clearly amused by her squirreling herself away from him. Just as he was about to grab a handful of her hair and try to yank her back into the ring, her legs came swinging and clipped his heels, sweeping him off his feet. He hit the mat on his back with a hard this, not having been prepared for that in the least.

He turned his head to glance over at her, making a face that pretty much said. "Okay, you got me." Without actually uttering a word to the effect. He didn't move to get up right away, instead just curling a finger in her direction, beckoning her to come join him on the mat. "A little bit of foreplay is always nice, but it doesn't have to be rough unless you want it to be. I'm a gentleman after all."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next