Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 180 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 180 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Resa and Serana vs Yuto

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Resa and Serana vs Yuto - Page 5 Empty Re: Resa and Serana vs Yuto

Post by Nelv Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:36 am

Yuto let out a rather disappointed moan as Serana pulled away from him. R-real fun...? he couldn't help but to wonder what the woman meant with what she said, but he didn't have to wait too long to find out. Serana put herself between his legs, and then trapped his erection between her large breasts before she began to squeeze it between them.

"Oooh...!" the boy moaned instantly, twitching in the corner, his face blushing deeper.

Within several seconds his face began to turn silly from the pleasure. He moaned some more, slightly humping Serana's breasts as well as his arousal was getting closer to the point of boiling. Every time the tip of his cock touched her tongue, he twitched cutely and let out a slightly louder moan.

"Oh y-yess... g-gawd..."

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:48 am

“Yes Yuto, the real fun. This is what you would want, isn’t it?” Serana would tease as she rubbed her breasts up and down the boy’s cock, making sure to lick and kiss the tip every chance she could. “To have such erotic pleasure, that’s the whole reason you’d willing come to Match like this, isn’t it?”

As the woman continued with her erotic play with him, she’d be sure to occasionally mix up her titjob by applying a sweet pressure on his dick, squeezing it while sucking the tip of his cock before returning to the pleasant rubbing. The woman much like his mistress, was an expert at using her body to control the boy. But it was also evident she used a much more softer approach, aiming to have him give up willingly rather than with overwhelming taunting.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:56 am

"Ah...! Uuuhh...!" Yuto's moaning was a clear evidence of his struggle resisting Serana's teasing. "N-no... I... haa..." he tried to deny what the woman said, but only ended up moaning instead. "I... uuuh..."

The kissing and licking on the tip of his manhood, as well as the occasional delightful pressure on his shaft were pretty much more than enough to make the boy lost control over himself. There's no doubt that Serana was as good as any women he had encountered in this league when it came to making men like him melt in pleasure. It didn't take too long until Yuto reached his limit.

"I-I'm... g-gonna c-cummm...!" he announced as quietly as he could, his juices would then spurt out to drench Serana's breasts as he was brought to another climax. "Serana-saann...! Oooh...."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:09 pm

“There you go Yuto.” She’d smile as he would cum inbetween her breasts, giving in to the pleasure and releasing his seed. The busty woman would let his climax finish, having him let it all out before she would lick at his spent manhood, cleaning him of his cum.

Afterwards, she would pull her chest back from his cock and look to him, giving him a seductive smile as she remained in front of him. “So how was it Yuto? Wanna give up and admit I made you feel really good? Or do you want to continue our fun and pretend like you don’t want to submit to my breasts again?” She would teasingly question, knowing well that the boy had two wonderful options either way.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:19 pm

Yuto panted on the corner after his climax, moaning and squirming slightly as Serana cleaning up his shaft. The boy then gave Serana an embarrassed stare as his cheeks blushed. He knew he definitely couldn't choose the first option as it'd earn him his mistress' wrath. The second option, while sounded better, was something he'd rather not admit loudly, even if the crowds might not have expected anything less from him.

"U-ugh... I... I'm not going to give yet..." he rolled his eyes.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:46 am

“Aw, that’s the spirit Yuto.” Serana would wink before giving him a quick kiss on the lips, giving him the teasing display of affection before getting up and walking away from him. “But of course, I made my attempt for the round. Which means it’s time to switch it up again.”

Resa would then be tagged in, the busty mistress looking to Yuto with a stare of disappointment as she walked towards him. “A rather pathetic display, giving into another woman’s body so easily.” She would stop only a few feet in front of him, crossing her arms underneath her breasts as she glared at him. “Get up, it looks like I need to educate you more now.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:27 am

Yuto was left blushing even more as Serana kissed him on the lips, and he almost felt a little disappointed that they had to part ways so soon. Of course that feeling would soon change as Resa entered the ring and gave him a disappointed look. The boy could only gazed away in embarrassment for a moment from listening to her words before he moved away from the corner to face her. He already knew at this point that she wouldn't take any excuse.

"Y-yes, mistress... I'm sorry..." Yuto said with an apologetic look before he'd raise his arms up to prepare for the next round.

He wasn't sure what he should do, and what Resa would to, but the moment his mistress looked ready, the boy would try to lock hands with the woman so he could try pushing her backwards or something. Try being the keyword.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:47 am

"You will be, once I remind you of your place." She'd say, gripping his hands in return. But the moment she did, his mistress would show no mercy and instantly put pressure on him, bending his arms back in order to bring him down to his knees. "Allowing yourself to be easily pleasured by a woman after our training, right in front of me no less. It seems further training is in order."

At the mention of training, Resa would release his hands and jump on the boy, aiming to tackle Yuto onto the canvas. And to further taunt him, she would be sure her breasts landed on his face, smothering him for a few seconds before raising her chest up, giving him a fair warning that she was not pleased.

"And I shall be sure to educate you more thoroughly this time, perhaps the public showing will allow it to better burn the knowledge into your brain." The busty wrestler would say, likely confusing him until he saw her reach behind her back, unclipping her top and allowing it to fall, revealing her bare breasts to him.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:55 am

Yuto was easily brought down to his knees by Resa despite his attempt to hold his ground, and before he could even think about what he should do, his mistress tackled him down to the ground and smothered him for a bit. "Mmmff...!"

Resa then lifted herself for a bit to undress her top, revealing her full breasts to him and the cheering crowds. Yuto gulped, knowing what's coming his way, and he'd try to put up a bit of show by struggling under Resa, even though he knew that resistance was futile in the presence of the woman.

"U-uhh... b-but..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:03 am

“No buts, if you only wish to think of pleasure and let women toy with you, then as your mistress I have to further discipline you.” She’d state, keeping his struggles down before winding her hips back to mount her crotch on his penis. Starting right away, she would begin an erotic grind against him, wanting him once again aroused for her plans.

And to further push his urges up, she would pull him up into a sitting position and shoved his face into her bosom. She made sure his nose was high enough to avoid a total smother, but to be pressed so close to his mistress’s breasts, she knew that alone would amplify his arousal. And she knew that even if he wished to fight against it, her body had too powerful of a hold on him, evident from their “training” in the past. Now about to be made public for all to see.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next