Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hentai Handicap Match - Yuto vs The Beach Beauties

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Hentai Handicap Match - Yuto vs The Beach Beauties - Page 4 Empty Re: Hentai Handicap Match - Yuto vs The Beach Beauties

Post by Nelv Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:42 am

Yuto felt Jane's weight on his back pinning him to the mats, but he didn't really have the strength to struggle at the moment after the hits he just taken. The boy could only groan weakly, then he felt the girl's hand squeezed on his butt.

"H-hey...! W-what are you..."

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Hentai Handicap Match - Yuto vs The Beach Beauties - Page 4 Empty Re: Hentai Handicap Match - Yuto vs The Beach Beauties

Post by beachking Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:26 am

„what i am doing nothign your disliking!” she would state back after a few seconds of butt grabbing. “or do you dislike what I do with you?” She would ask him slapping his rear and with her flat hand. Then she would proceed to grab one of his legs with her hand right at the ankle. She would pull his leg over his body slowly and gently. Then she would tuck his leg under her armpit going for a softer single leg botson crab and start to drag his leg backwards. “you enjoy this more?” she would ask him giggling pulling at his leg harder and harder.

beachking

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:11 am

"Well... I uh... ow...!" Yuto's answer was interrupted by the slap on his rear. "I certainly don't like that one..."

In response, one of his legs was then grabbed and pulled back as his opponent applied a single leg boston crab! The boy groaned and squirmed slightly from the pain. The ropes didn't look too far away, but at the moment he decided to endure his predicament first.

"N-no...!"

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by beachking Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:28 pm

“what you dislike it when a hot girl is sitting on you and stretches you a bit?” she would tease him. “Please don´t lie Yuto!” she would respond leaning a little bit more backwards. “what should I do with you that you would enjoy? Just tell me about it!” she would giggle a little bit meanwhile Julie would start to clap outside of the ring trying to fire up the boy to make it to the ropes. “don´t you dare tap out to her!”

beachking

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:31 pm

"Auugh... h-how about you... g-get off me..." Yuto whined in response to the girl's teasing.

Slowly, he began to crawl towards the ropes, wanting to get a break before thing turned worse for him. It wasn't really an easy task with his opponent's weight pinning him and his leg being pulled back, but he simply had no other better option as it was.

"Nngghh..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by beachking Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:49 pm

Even before the boy would touch the ropes Jane would slowly stand up from his back and stand over him smiling. She would grab the boy at the wrist and pull him back up to his feet right in front of herself. She would look him into the eyes and give him a really fast kiss. “is his more what you like?” She would tease him once more, meanwhile her hand would go to his crotch. Gently she would massage it and would squeeze it between her fingers.  

beachking

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:09 pm

Yuto was surprised to say the least as Jane suddenly stood up. He hadn't even reached the ropes yet and she was already letting him go? In his confusion, he was then pulled up by the girl, who'd catch him off guard with a kiss. The boy blushed slightly from the sudden act, but what happened next made him gasped in surprise.

"O-ohh...! I... uh..." he gulped, unable to answer her as his face turned flustered.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by beachking Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:44 pm

She would start to gently rub her flat hand over his bundle taking her time with the forplay. “I guess you like that otherwise you wouldn´t have signed up for that match here!” she would say giving him another kiss. This one was longer though and more intensive. She would slowly push him backwards with her chest while kissing him. She was making sure to bring him into her own corner so that Julie oculd tag in any moment she want… but Julie would hold back for now.

beachking

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:34 pm

"I don't- mmmpphh...!" Yuto tried to deny what the girl said, only to be silenced with her kiss.

With her hand fondling his manhood as well, his focus was slipping and as a result he was pushed to the corner without being able to offer too much resistance. He did put his hands on her shoulders, but even then the boy was barely pushing her away.

"Mmm...!"

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by beachking Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:22 am

The crowed would cheer loudly for Jane when she was handing the boy like a toy. After a few seconds she would break up the kiss and would look him deep into the eyes. “what is what you want?” would she ask him smiling happily. She would stop squeezing his bundle for a short moment.

beachking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next