Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Claire Vs. Kana: The Wrestling Witch Makes Her Debut!

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Claire Vs. Kana: The Wrestling Witch Makes Her Debut! - Page 2 Empty Re: Claire Vs. Kana: The Wrestling Witch Makes Her Debut!

Post by WrestleMind Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:11 am

As Kana reached for another card Claire smacked her hand away and wagged her finger. "Nuh uh... These are magic cards only for capable witch's like myself!" What Claire didn't want her little jobber friend to see was that the deck was heavily stacked with her own favorite moves. It would ruin the trick! 

Not wanting her opponent to avoid the claw Claire quickly crawled onto her chest. She used her knees to pin down Kanas' arms and sat on her plump chest. "Now for the second move of the night, you'll be receiving a..." Before drawing the card that would decide Kanas fate Claire performed a series of flashy shuffles. Hidden in her little display was her palming off the card she wanted. With a false air of curiosity, she pulled the palmed card. "And the next move is... A pedigree!? Ooh... That sounds like it'll hurt... But for now, I still owe you one mandible claw knockout!"

Claire suddenly pinched Kanas nose shut so she would have to open her mouth. With the unwilling jobber's mouth open Claire would worm her ring and pointer fingers as far down the poor girl's throat as possible. Finally, she would mercilessly press down on the pressure point in her throat until Kana was knocked out cold.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Claire Vs. Kana: The Wrestling Witch Makes Her Debut! - Page 2 Empty Re: Claire Vs. Kana: The Wrestling Witch Makes Her Debut!

Post by shanecawf Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:01 pm

Kana would yelp as her hand was slapped away from the deck of cards. She would hold her hand before suddenly being mounted by Claire with the witch girl sitting on her chest. Her arms would be pinned down and she would feel Claire's plump rear squish against her plump chest.

Kana would try to squirm free and struggle but it was no use as Claire announced that she was picking the second card meaning her second move would be picked as well. "Please be something hot... and not painful..." Kana would whisper as she watched Claire pull off a fancy series of flashy shuffles. Little did Kana know was that Claire had already decided Kana's fate with the second move by palming the desirable card.

Kana would watch as Claire picked the second move and her hopes were dashed of a soft and sexy move as it was announced to be a Pedigree. Kana would look up at Claire with fear in her eyes as she heard how normal and nonchalant her tone was.

Kana would hear how she was owed one mandible claw knockout and she would quickly begin squirming and struggling again and when that was unsuccessful, She would shut her mouth tightly pursing her lips with a determined look in her eyes. That look would begin to fade as Claire pinched her nose. Kana would hold her breath until her face turned red, showing off how long she could last before finally gasping for air. What came with that air was Claire's fingers.

Kana would let out gagging sounds as Claire wiggled her fingers as far down possible into her throat before pressing down on the pressure point. Kana's body would begin spasming and shaking wildly. Her feet kicking as her eyes went wide with pain and began to water. tears streamed down her face as drool began to leak from the sides of her mouth.

Kana's body would spasm for a while before going stiff and than completely limp, giving Claire the first point of the night. Her body slightly twitching every now and than. It was up to Claire to decide when to release her.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:17 am

Claire loved all the fight Kana had in her. Every step of the way she was squirming and resisting yet she wasn't quite strong enough to stop the determined witch.

The Wicked Witch cackled crazily as Kana was savagely knocked out. Each spasm, each tear, and each thrash of her legs filled Claire with joy. It took nearly a minute but finally, the fighting jobbers eyes rolled back and she became completely limp. Yet Claire persisted for a while longer.

Only after the referee lifted and dropped Kanas noodle-like arm three times did Claire slide her fingers out of the jobber's mouth. Claire cringed at the covered fingers "ew... Gross..." The rude girl rubbed her fingers on the ref's pant leg. 

From out of thin air Claire made a handkerchief appear. Claire used her fresh handkerchief to gently clean all the tears and drool from Kanas' face. "See...  I'm not that mean..." She said to no one in particular. The suddenly affectionate witch slowly knelt down until her lips were inches from Kanas. "Looks like it's 1-0 cutie... I'll let you rest up before I use my next move... Sleep, tight Princess..." With those taunting words Claire finally pressed her lips to Kanas, gently kissing her for a few precious before departing with a *smack!*

Satisfied, for now, Claire crawled off of her sleeping opponent and sat in the corner. The more Kana recovered the funner it would be to knock her out again.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:48 am

Kana would be knocked out cold from the brutal mandible claw and it seemed like Claire was not content with that as she persisted for multiple minutes longer until the ref came along to check Kana's limp arm.

Kana's arm would be dropped not once, not twice but three times, signifying her loss and Claire's victory in this round.

When Claire began wiping Kana's mouth and eyes clean of drool and tears with the handkerchief, Kana would spit up some more only to have Claire clean that up as well.

Kana was breathing heavily and shallowly at this point as Claire knelt down, brushing her lips against Kana's unconscious self. Kana would feel Claire's lips brush against hers as she spoke before receiving a surprisingly romantic and passionate kiss.

Kana was still fast asleep but would feel the kiss in her dream. Claire's lips where so soft. How did such a pair of lips belong to such a brutal and savage trickster like her self.

The kiss ended with a loud smack as Claire crawled off of Kana's unconscious body that would still twitch occasionally. It seemed as though Claire had nowhere to be and wouldn't mind Kana waking up on her own time. It didn't seem to be in good nature though as Claire only was looking forward to knocking out a more conscious Kana.

Kana would finally start to stir after a couple minutes. The crowd was becoming restless and began trying to wake her as well and it seemed to work. Kana would flutter her eyes as she began to wake up, looking up at the bright lights. She would cough lightly, having the taste of Claire's fingers still in her mouth along with a sore throat as that was brutally pressed in the mandible claw.

Kana would slowly sit up, wiping her mouth and eyes of the remaining drool and tears as she looked at Claire. "What happened?..." Kana would ask in all seriousness as she was confused. She would rub her eyes as she continued staring at Claire before being guided up to her feet and directed to her corner by the ref.

The ref would simply guide Kana back to the corner before ringing the bell again meaning that Kana's confused self was full game for Claire's cruel nature of what was coming next.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:46 am

Claire raised an eyebrow in mild surprise; Kana didn't seem to know what had happened. "What happened!? Did I knock this girl out so hard she lost some memories?" The idea was pleasing to the wicked witch. 

Claire slowly approached the drowsy jobber and gently laid a hand on her shoulder. "Hey, are you okay? You took a bad spill outside the ring... But I took good care of you!" 

As soon as Kana was beginning to feel safe Claire would sucker punch her in the belly. With Kana kneeling from the punch the witch would plunge the jobbers head between her thighs, hook her arms behind her back and drop to the mat.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:47 pm

Kana would stay drowsy for a few seconds, looking around before seeing her opponent approaching. She would gasp as Claire laid her hand on her shoulder but was instantly calmed by her calm demeanor which happened to be faker than the magic deck of cards.

Kana would simply nod, agreeing to the fact that she took a spill out of the ring and that Claire had taken care of her. "Um... Thanks... Why are you being nice to me though... Your my opponent." Kana would say confused and the answer would come right after.

Kana would let out a gagging gasp as all the air as well as a good amount of spit was pressed out of her thanks to the sucker punch landing deep in her gut. Kana would fall to her knees with her mouth wide, a slight line of drool running down the corner of her mouth, She would be helpless as her head was plunged between Claire's thighs. Kana would feel her arms quickly being hooked behind her back before being dropped to the mat.

It was painful as Kana hit the matt face first with Claire's weight behind it and that was the only thing keeping her awake and conscious. The pain. Kana would squeal and write in pain, her body rolling back and forth while her head was still stuck between Claire's thighs pressed hard into the mat. Claire had free reign on what happened next to Kana.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:39 am

With great satisfaction, the Wicked Witch was able to fool her opponent once again. It probably helped she kept scrambling the poor girls brains. 

To her surprise, Kana was still somewhat conscious after the sucker-punch and savagely executed pedigree. "Conscious" was a bit of an exaggeration. The plump girl drooled everywhere while her limp body flopped about while under Claire's weight. 

Claire rose off of Kana and let her convulse while she brainstormed how to put the girl down. After a few minutes, it came to her, a pile driver! She had always seen and adored the move but felt too weak to perform it; now was the perfect time to try. Kana clearly wasn't going to put up a fight.

With her wicked snarl returning to her lips Claire gave the crowds a thumbs up which she quickly reversed into a thumbs-down. Her meaning was clear, there would be no mercy tonight. 

The cackling trickster slowly dragged her half-dead opponent up to her hands and knees. Just like before she plunged Kanas head between her thighs, using her panties as leverage and giving her quite the wedgie in the process. She then wrapped her arms around Kanas plump belly and threw all her strength into lifting her for the pile driver. After a few false starts, she would succeed in lifting Kanas before immediately spiking the poor jobbers head into the mat. Claire would lay alongside her KO'd, breathing heavily and swearing. "Holy shit!... You're heavier... Than you look!" She chuckled. "Or maybe I'm just not that strong..."

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:18 pm

Kana would lay there, flopping like a fish under Claire's weight. Drool began pooling beneath her mouth. luckily, Claire would save the jobber from drowning by dragging her up to her hands and knees. Kana would not fight as her head was plunged between Claire's thighs.

Kana would blush as she felt the warm and soft skin of Claire's thighs clamping down on her head. The soft skin feeling considerably nice against her hot and red cheeks but along with that came a wedgie that would be used as leverage to keep Kana up. Her cheeks only getting more red as the wedgie dug into her most private areas, showing her beautiful behind off to the crowd.

Kana would feel Claire wrapping her arms around her plump belly and start trying to lift her up. A few false starts, started feeling like she was getting the Heimlich maneuver until she was finally lifted off the ground before being spiked head first into the mat.

Kana would flop unceremoniously onto the mat, her body contorting to whatever position it fell in, limp as a ragdoll. She wouldn't hear Claire calling her heavy as she laid there breathing shallowly, having nightmares of what was to come. And to make things worse, Kana's masochistic side was slightly showing, a small damp mark becoming visible on the front of her panties.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:49 am

The Wicked Witch raised an eyebrow once she noticed the dark blotch on Kanas pink panties. She teased her blacked-out opponent while gently fondling one of her perky tits. "Woah looks like you enjoyed that little pile driver even more than me!" Considering the impact of her almost lethal move Claire had plenty of time for a playfully drawn-out pin.

The savage girl slithered on top of Kanas limp body. After giving herself a light wedgie she pressed her partially exposed butt and cameltoe onto her KO'd opponents saliva stained face. From there she would slowly lay herself across Kana. Along the way, she would forcefully kiss and lick her opponent's chubby belly. Finally, she would gently lift the jobbers drooping legs as she went to work on her crotch for the full count. The ref, with blood-red cheeks, began his count.

"ONE... TWO!... THREE!?... FOUR!?... FIVE!??"

Claire was satisfied for now. After dropping Kanas's legs she would rest her head on the girl's soft belly. "You got me feeling sleepy too with all the naps you've been taking! When you wake up we can try more tricks!"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:07 am

Kana would lay there with the dark blotch on her panties sealing her fate of more sensual teasing from the witch. Her crotch only getting wetter as her tits were fondled roughly. Moaning in her unconscious state.

Kana was out as Claire gave her self a light wedgie before sitting on her face. Kana's mouth pressed against Claire's cameltoe while her nose was pinched by Claire's cute butt cheeks.

Kana would squirm a bit ticklish as Claire forcefully licked and kissed her pudgy belly. Kana only becoming wetter and wetter as the teasing continued.

Kana would have her legs lifted before letting out louder and lewder moans in her sleeping state as Claire began working on her crotch. The ref who looked like she had just seen a ghost would begin counting, quite slowly giving Claire much more time to play with Kana's body and mind.

Kana would feel her legs dropped and the pleasure slow down as Claire rested her head on her belly. She would start to stir as she would open her eyes, nearly blinded by the bright lights. She would look around before realizing what had just happened. Kana's face would become beat red as the embarrassment struck. What followed was anger.

"If your so tired, Why don't you take a nap!" Kana would shout before Kana would attempt to roll over, squashing Claire's face under her belly before attempting to move up so that she could try to press her wet crotch against Claire's face as an act of revenge. Kana would try to clamp her thighs down on Claire's head and squeeze while she tried to smother her. In Kana's state she was quite tired from the beating she had taken so far so her move may be reversed but all she could do was try at this point.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next