by Lobo Today at 3:16 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Claire Vs. Kana: The Wrestling Witch Makes Her Debut!

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Claire Vs. Kana: The Wrestling Witch Makes Her Debut! - Page 3 Empty Re: Claire Vs. Kana: The Wrestling Witch Makes Her Debut!

Post by WrestleMind Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:22 am

Claire felt by now there was a zero percent chance of Kana putting up a fight. The little which toy with her plump opponent all night if she wanted to. This overconfidence left Claire wide open for a counterattack. 

The much heavier Kana suddenly rolled over and took the Wicked Witch by surprise. After a quick adjustment, the jobber had Claire locked in an embarrassing hold. Kana squeezed her thick thighs against her head while smishing her moist cameltoe against Claire's mouth. The defiant witch let out muffled screams in protest. 

As tired as she was all Kana had to do was let gravity do the work. Her chubby body slowly pressed the air out of Claire, making her more and sleepy. This combined with everything else would soon break the witch.

After about a minute two of thrashing her arms about Claire could take no more. After letting her arms thump onto the mat her stifled breathing slowed almost to a halt. Finally, her crimson eyes crossed comically before rolling back into her skull.

In a surprise twist, Kana was in control.  She could simply pin her sleeping tormenter or drag things out and play with the ragdolled girl.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Claire Vs. Kana: The Wrestling Witch Makes Her Debut! - Page 3 Empty Re: Claire Vs. Kana: The Wrestling Witch Makes Her Debut!

Post by shanecawf Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:39 pm

Kana would moan as she felt the muffled screams vibrate throughout her moist lower lips. This would cause her to squeeze tighter and flex her thighs as she continued letting out teasing and exaggerated moans.

Kana was still tired but all she had to do was let gravity do it's work. She was heavier than Claire so it was hard to move her once she was in place.

Kana would hold her ground as Claire thrashed and struggled for a minuet or two before hearing the satisfying sound of Claire's arms thudding against the mat.

Kana would lay there continuously squeezing even though she knew Claire was now unconscious. "Hmmm Are YOU faking?" Kana would say in a mocking voice as she would copy what Claire did in the beginning of the match, squeezing Claire's face deeper into her crotch and ass while flexing her thighs as hard as she could for a few minutes just to show off.

Kana would eventually release the scissors before sitting up so that she was sitting on Claire's face. She would call the ref over to start counting although pinning the girl was not Kana's plan in the least.

Kana would look at the ref as she began the count, an evil grin slowly growing on her lips as she drew near to the last number before quickly sending a punch down into Claire's soft stomach, grinding her knuckles into her flesh hoping to wake her. Kana would also make sure that Claire's shoulders were lifted off the mat before the ref hit the last number so that the match had to continue.

Kana would stand up and look down at Claire. Kana was hungry for revenge and thats what she planned on getting. Kana would turn around so that she was facing Claire. She would than jump up to preform a heavy butt press onto the witch's chest, flattening her breasts beneath her large plump butt and the rest of her weight.

Kana would pinch Claire's nose teasing what would happen next, hoping to get revenge for what had happened earlier in a much nastier way. Kana would hold Claire's nose with one hand while she would go down to finger her moist crotch for a few seconds, getting her fingers a bit sticky before pulling them out of her panties and plunging her fingers down Claire's throat for a mandible claw. She would make sure to wiggle her fingers around, giving Claire a good taste of her.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:00 am

For a few blissful moments, Claire snored peacefully after getting smothered into a deep sleep. Despite Kanas continued squeezing and grinding Claire could only twitch and convulse, still in Kanas warm moist embrace.

The audience cheered giddily for Kana. Seeing the jobber on top for once was a nice change of pace. Yet when Kana suddenly dug her first into Claire's defenseless belly they turned on her. They laid a chorus of boos on this fresh heel.

Claire found her gentle nap ended by Kanas balled fist. First, her limbs jerked about on there own. Next, a large red welt appeared on her pale belly. Finally, the Wicked Witch had a rude awakening. Breathless and exhausted Claire could only lay there and feel the punishment Kana was still giving her.

As Kana rose to her feet Claire felt she might still be able to manipulate the plump jobber. "I'm sorry Kana... I won't be a jerk anymore... I've learned my lesson!" The jobber wasn't hearing it. She made this evident by immediately dropping her but on Claire's weak chest. Once again her limbs flopped about of their own accord as she struggled to get even one breath. It didn't help the jobber had just clamped her nose shut. Claire was about to see Kana wasn't even close to finished.

The little witch watched in horror as Kana plunged her fingers deep into her cameltoe. Though she resisted faintly Claire couldn't stop it. Within seconds Kanas slimy fingers were wriggling deep in Claire's throat, right against her tender pressure point. Kansas hold added in a disgust factor that made Claire dry heave pathetically as she thrashed about. Her crimson eyes almost immediately shot back up into her skull. Despite this, she still thrashed about for a few more moments before her arms thudded onto the map.

Kanas domination was complete. The once triumphant witch laid limp, twitching, and drooling gallons.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:58 pm

Kana would cackle as she extracted her revenge on the witch who had put her through hell. She would wiggle her fingers around, prolonging the mandible claw for as long as she could while taking in the beautiful look on Claire's face. After a few minutes, Kana would look around the crowd. Some grossed out by her previous move but most were supporting and ecstatic about it. She would see on girl with her hands over her eyes, obviously not a fan of what Kana had just done.

Kana was not in the mood to allow such disrespect in what she now saw as her wrestling arena. She would come up with an idea, removing Claire's bra to expose her to the crowd. She would wave it in the air before exiting the ring and approaching the disapproving woman. She would sit down on her lap and give her a kiss before attempting to tie the woman's hands behind her back so that she would watch the rest of the match rather she liked it or not. She would look to everyone near her and say "Don't think of untying her unless you want to get in the ring with me next... And I won't be as friendly as I am being with the witch over there!" She would threaten as she would make her way back to the ring.

It had been a couple minutes now and it was possible that Claire had recovered enough to make a comeback but it wasn't obvious at this point and Kana's confidence was running the show for her.

"This one is for you sweet heart!" Kana would shout pointing in the direction of the disapproving woman as she would go down and give Claire the longest and wettest kiss of the match so far. As far as Kana knew, Claire was still out cold so this make out was more of a show of dominance rather than anything else but it may be an opportunity for Claire to regain her spot on top.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:08 am

After throttling her former bully until salive seeped from her lips and her eyes rolled back like curtains Kana moved into humiliation. 

Seemingly turning full heel the former jobber stripped off Claire's flimsy lingerie top, exposing her small taught breatss. To make it extra clear who the bad girl was Kana made vague threats to any do gooder in the audience. 

Claire, Humiliated and Exposed. :

Finally Kana got down to the dirty business of making out with the KO'd witch. Sensually slapping her lips against Claire's for minutes. While Kana groped, grinded, and slobberd all over the tricky girl she was plotting her comeback.

While Kana was distracted with her pale supple body Claire slowly slipped out of her poorly tied restraints. At just the right moment she would sing her head up, hopefully cracking it against Kanas. She would follow this by using the rope she had just taken off her wrists like a noose, brutally choking the plump jobber out.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:51 pm

Kana was far too distracted to believe that anything could be turned around at this point. She would let her primal instinct take over as she kissed and licked the witches face all over. Her hands would go wild as well, gripping the naked small yet perky breasts, traveling down to go under and squeeze Claire's cute plump butt cheeks.

Kana was letting her confidence get the best of herself as she would not notice the slight movements as an escape but rather just twitching from the witch. Kana would come up for air after a few minutes of nonstop kissing and licking, when her lips left Claire's face, a loud popping suction sounds would be made leaving a hickey.

Kana would be catching her breath as she had become too excited and what came next was the least expected. Suddenly, Claire's head would swing up and crack against Kana's skull. Kana's ears would ring as her eyes crossed and she fell back onto her back. Claire would then begin strangling the poor silver haired jobber out with her own restraints. Thing had come full circle from being on the bottom to the top and now back to the bottom.

"You... Bitch!" Kana would say between coughs and gags as she was choked out. Her body thrashing for a while before she became weaker and weaker, eventually going limp.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:35 am

Claire growled with delight as she twisted taught rope around Kamas frail neck. She gave the jobbers throat a particularly hard squeeze after being called "a bitch". Yet it wasn't long until Kana was back in her natural state. Limp, twitching, all with her beautiful eyes rolled back to their whites.

With Kana slumped over her, gently snoozing the day away, all Claire had to do was roll over like a log and get the pin fall. With a big huff and puff she reversed positions with the bigger girl. Now Claire laid limply on top of the sleeping jobber. 

Now it was her turn to embaress her foe. First thing to do was rip off Kanas pesky bikini top. With a flick of Claire's wrist Kanasa perky and sweaty breasts were exposed for the masses to admire. Finally the witch would lean in just a few inched from Kanas face before giving her a world class French kiss. I between Breathless kisses she found the time to stay. "Stay the fuck down you thick jobber..." 

The poor referee was omemntarily mesmerized as Claire fondled and kissed the beautiful jobber.  Eventually he would find enough focus to do his job. 

"One!... Two!..." 

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:51 am

Kana was completely out of it. She would lay there and take the embarrassing french kiss and the groping without any kind of fighting back. She would be unconscious but naturally, she would become slightly wet as she was made out with and groped hungrily by the cute but brutal witch.

Kana couldn't stop herself from moaning as the witch went for the pin and the ref started counting. She wouldn't be awake for the first two and would just start to stir as the third smack to the mat was counted.

Claire would be declared winner but it was up to her if she wanted to continue playing with Kana or save it for another time.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:00 am

After everything that happened Claire had to admit she was satisfied. She had pulverized, tricked, and violated Kana in almost every way imaginable. Kana had even had a few chances at violating the witch herself. She had to admit even that was a bit of fun. 

Now Kana was limp, sweaty, and bloody. Claire's harsh yet erotic beat down had left the poor girl twitching from an exciting mixture of pain and pleasure.

After giving Kanas moist crotch one last hard squeeze Claire would leave with a few parting words. 

"This has been alot of fun... I'll be at avalanche in a few weeks. I suppose you could come too... If you wanted a little... Payback!"

The Wicked Witch couldn't help but plunge her fist into Kanas soft exposed belly one last time. 

With that Claire stood up and leisutly strolled out of the ring and out of the stadium.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3