Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Wolf Among Sheep

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

A Wolf Among Sheep - Page 5 Empty Re: A Wolf Among Sheep

Post by Yori Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:15 pm

"...So it's a new director but not a reboot. Yeah… uh huh. Picking up right where the other left off? Well yeah. That's great. Of course I am on board. I'm the main character after all… I am Full Moon Rising." Lucia's golden eyes followed a few passerbys conspiratorially, cupping a hand up over her mouth when she spoke softly into the receiver of the cellphone. Better to not blurt this all out in a public space and before everything was signed.

"It's fine… yeah, I can adapt. What are some of their other movies so I can see what their finished vision is like. Mhmm… right. Sure… that's it? Well received doesn't mean good. Did they just hand him the IP without a screen play?" Lucia pinched the other the bridge of her nose, letting out a long sigh.

"Yeah, I'm still here. I'm still on board, yes. Hit me back when things are set in stone later tonight. I have another panel in a bit…. Yup. That's the hope….cya." Lucia ended the call with a  huff, clasping her hands around the small device while her thumbs nervously rubbed at the screen. She knew she should have felt happy, to be employed again, especially if it meant a leading role in a big blockbuster. But there was a small feeling of dread, a growing out in her stomach. Was it the fact she was reprising her role yet again, the one she had made her name with and ultimately found her career chained to or something else?

Her ears twitched at a distant scream, lifting her head to try and spot the source. She hadn't been the only one, others had stopped when they heard it too, looking into the distance far beyond her field of view. Likely just someone having a big fan moment. Slipping the phone away she pushed off the wall and took a moment to fluff out her hair. Take back her confidence, believe in the product. This time was going to be different. No longer on the straight to dvd train, she was going to be up on that big screen again. It was time to remind the world that she could still howl.

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5