Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 7 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 2 Bots

beangraff, Daaharu, LunarWolf, Old_Man_Tai, Panda, Serpon, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Novae

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Oboro Scarlett

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Ashley Evans

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Cicilia De'Reignhardt

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Looking for a story/backstage thread for Janis

Tue May 21, 2019 12:30 am by TomboyTsuka

Since I'm done with Janis' debut match, I'm seeking someone to do a story/backstage thread for her. If you're interested, just reply to this thread or hook me up via PM

I'll be seeing you soon!!

Comments: 0

Absent this week

Mon May 06, 2019 11:06 am by BritBrat

Hey all~

Just letting you know that I'll be traveling this week so I won't be posting until Sunday possibly. I'll be back soon!

Comments: 4

Boxing Match!

Mon May 06, 2019 11:48 am by Cicilia

Cici's needs a boxing match lol Let me know if your interested!

Comments: 0

A Wolf Among Sheep

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Wolf Among Sheep - Page 2 Empty Re: A Wolf Among Sheep

Post by Yori on Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:38 pm

It was a bittersweet release as she found herself free from Paige's impressive sideboob. Hunched over she supported herself with palm clapped to her knees, wheezing softly to catch the breath that had been denied to her while her face was buried in the bosom of her adversary.

Through a falling cascade of raven hair her golden eyes peered back up at the other woman, face scrunched in an undeniable look that read as “Really?”. It did managed to get a small snicker from her all the same, feeling as if for the moment the two were bickering friends or something… it was nice, until she really remembered who and what Paige was.

“Was trying to get your attention. It worked, didn't it?Lucia sighed softly, blowing some hair from her face as she stood upright, tilting her head to either side to crack her neck. There was an urge to slap the other woman's rump again, this time for shits and giggles now that a complaint had been lobbied against her method and force. Was she being petty now though? Maybe a bit. She still felt she was owed a bit more after being fondled in public.

Her eyes drifted to the retreating fans, never so happy to have shed off public attention as she was right now. This entire chance encounter with Paige was a disaster. In a place like this where someone as shameless as her could take advantage of the circumstances… it wasn't exactly fair.

“Good job on… ya'know.” She throughout a casual wave her her hand, motioning between the two of them. She felt obligated to give credit to where it was due after feeling the sting of being underappreciated for so long. She had no intention on making reference to it ever again however, soon this would be all a bad memory and she could go on with her life.

Yori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion on Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:36 am

Luckily for Paige she was relatively quick on the uptake, otherwise she might have been subjected to more of Lucia's clenching claws. To the point where she would have to do the rest of her convention autograph signings standing up. She soothed her stinging backside with a bristled pout while Lucia regained her own composure by breathing in a steady intake of fresh air. Although Lucia was correct in pointing out that it did indeed get the job done, Paige simply had to believe that their were less painful methods of getting the message across...that message being "Let's wrap this up already."

"Ara~...first you refer to me by my real name...now your flinging compliments my way. Perhaps I'm finally starting to slowly win over the heart of the rebellious wolf-girl~..."
Paige quipped with a devious smirk back while straightening up her posture and dusting the side of her boob from where Lucia's face was comfortably nestled. A joking reply that Mistress inwardly knew probably wasn't the case given the sarcastic tone of her voice...which was now a tad more relaxed and subdued. "Ah...that was nothing. Just a little talent for improv I've always had...*sigh*...if only you could have seen me in my prime~...sometimes I would end up teaching our acting class and show the instructor a thing or two..." Paige nostalgically mused with folded arms while watching the crowd scurry away, briefly lost in her own flashback almost as if she were watching her own past far off in the distance.

"You didn't do so bad yourself though. It looks like you and I make up quite the acting duet...still...there is one way you can pay me back for getting you out of that jam..."
Paige calmly uttered in what must have been a jarring sight, as the melodramatic domme was almost acting reserved and normal...before she scurried back up to Lucia and folded her hands together with pleading innocence to her watery, sparkling eyes directed solely on the wolfen actress. "PleasePleasePleaseCan we PLEASE spend the rest of the day together? I've missed you so much and it's so terribly lonely at my autograph booth~...Maybe just for my lunch break at least!!! No one will know it's you and me if we keep pretending to be cosplayers!!!" Paige upping the sympathy quotient by looking horribly forlorn with a quivering lower lip...and appearing assuredly heartbroken if Lucia rebuked her offer.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori on Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:59 pm

The lone wolf was finding it difficult to hold a small fanged smirk at bay, bearing witness to Paige massage her derriere. With hindsight firmly within her side of the pen, she could now see the allure that her rival had been enticed by when she had groped with impunity. She didn't feel bad in the least though, even if she had been a bit rough. Paige deserved it after all, Lucia just considered it payback.

Her smirk faded into a tight lipped expression of noncommittal disagreement as Paige had taken yet another small thing out of context in their exchange. Why was everything like a sign from the heavens to this woman? The raven haired actress caught the tone as the other woman finished, loosening up in clear relief that the villainess seemed at least somewhat aware of where the two of them stood.

Lucia quirked a brow at Paige's recanting of the good old days, finding it hard to imagine the other woman leading a class unless she did so in force. A vivid landscape rolled out within her mind of dimly lit classroom bathed in red light. Desks lined in rows filled with picture perfect women, the products of a sterilized Hollywood where each of them could have been an airbrushed copy of the next. Faces she filled in were ones she had recalled, etched in her mind as she waited along a sea of blonds for the next failed audition.

They were handcuffed to their desks, looking on in abstract terror as Paige presided over the class. At the mistresses heel was the teacher of the class who happened to resemble the last "auteur" director she had the misfortune of getting into an argument over in regards to scope and vision.

Lucia cracked a faint smile watching her rival ground in her heel into his spine, snapping her cat o nine tails down across his upper back. He was trying to protest but his cries were muffled by that hideous designer scarf he had sported which was now balled up in his mouth like a gag. This fop of a man who had the balls to tell her she looked "too athletic" to be cast in his movie. Jackass…

"Hm?" Lucia hummed thoughtfully, still bathing in the fading images of the villainess being set loose on the dozens of people she had grievances with most recently. It took her a moment to catch everything Paige has said, playing it back in her mind. "Pay you back... What?! You got me into the jam to begin with!"

A few stray passerbys glanced her way at the raised voices. She met their gaze briefly before they flicked to the hanging speakers which had been piping in theme music from shows she was unfamiliar with. Good beat, but she couldn't understand most of the Japanese lyrics. She bobbed her head and rolled her hips into a small sway, pretending to be into this. "Thanks for getting me into these jams, totally killer." A soft click from a camera phone as one of the stranger snapped off a picture before things returned to normal and they moved on.

Lucia's cheeks puffed up a bit, looking back to Paige indignantly as if this had also been something the Mistress was to be blamed for only to be met by the pleading Bethany, completely taken off guard by the sight of the puppy dog eyed woman begging her.

The lone wolf took a reflexive step back, attention drawn between the pleading actress before her and the people passing by, hoping that this wouldn't make a scene again. She held out her hands, motioning with her palms to suppress the other woman's volume and keep it down. Lucia wanted to say "No". Just outright deny Paige anything that was asked of her… but she looked so sad and genuine. It was likely an act to make her feel guilty… and despite knowing that, it was still working.

"Listen, Bethany, I am really really busy…"
She most certainly wasn't, but that didn't stop her from slipping out her phone to check the screen as if a full scheduled calendar was presented on it. "Just caught me at a bad time…" Golden eyes peered past the edge of her cell, brow furrowed at the look Paige was giving her… there was a compromise on the table. Maybe if she took that she could avoid being pursued down the road.

"Just your lunch break?" Fifteen, thirty minutes at tops, right? No sweat. They could grab something quick and easy and by the time they found a place to sit they would almost be done. She weighed the options between simply ditching the woman and humoring her for a good long while before responding.

"I could maybe pencil you in for lunch." Lucia tucked her phone back into her pocket, snorting softly. "Just… stop that and let's go."

Yori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion on Wed May 08, 2019 9:34 pm

Paige hoped that Lucia was falling for her act to make the wolfen actress so overcome with despondent guilt that only the most heartless and callous of savages would dare turn a blind-eye to this fair maiden's heavenly tears. Although intentionally exaggerated to get the desired effect, Paige's heartfelt plea for the briefest of moments of companionship came from a place of genuine honesty. The forlorn actress having been so smitten with puppy love nary a day transpired without reminiscing to the wolfen's amber eyes, stalwart pride, statuesque beauty...and how deliciously sinful it felt to bring such a noble and dignified creature to heel by dragging her down into the cavernous depths of depravity where from they could indulge their warped, wicked and carnal impulses~...Mistress adorned in skintight dominatrix leather, tapping her riding crop onto her other palm with Lucia on her knees in a  thonged bikini...fluffy, fake doggy ears on her head with the ball gag tied around her mouth muffling out her barking yelps and yapps~...

Ah...how romantic~...

But filling up Lucia's e-mail box and droning longingly into her answering machine were, shockingly enough, having the exact opposite side-effect she had intended. Hence why the lovesick actress knew that this anime convention may be her one and only opportunity to reconnect with her beloved wolfie. Paige knowing full well that she was teetering on the edge of being issued a restraining order from Lucia's troublesome talent agent acting who was acting as an insurmountable communication barrier between them, and that meeting face to face by indiscriminate luck like this was the only way she would see her wolfen crush once more. This was a fateful and serendipitous rejoining of starcrossed lovers that, no pun intended, occurred only once in a blue moon. Paige pulling out all the stops to garner whatever sympathy she could...even bringing out the big guns with the quivering lower lip and furrowing of her brow while meekly glancing upward like a forlorn child pleading for more food in Oliver Twist. At first her hopes were seemingly being dashed by Lucia backpedaling and feigning a full schedule on her cell phone, which was the first bit of bad acting Paige could say she's seen from Lucia.

...until her world lit up immediately from the instant Lucia said MAYBE. Paige's face brightening up with hopeful exuberance and repressed elation, shining her brightest smile and hopping in place while rapidly clapping her hands together in front of her before stopping herself. She put an index finger to her pursed lips to stifle the ecstatic shriek she wanted so desperately sing to the heavens. "OhOhyeah...don't you worry you're pretty little head~...I know you want to keep all of this hushhush and under the radar and all that jazz. So I super duper promise to be on my best behavior for the entire time we're together. Cross my heart~..." Paige softly uttered before making a cross symbol over her chest and holding her hand up as if she were about to give testimony in court, than allowing Lucia to lead the way down an aisle with Paige calmly walking beside her. Only a few steps taken before she succumbed to the urge of wrapping her arms around Lucia's arm and softly nuzzling her cheek against her beloved's shoulder. Already beginning to test the boundaries of her promise. "Soooo...do tell me what you've been up to since last we met. I want to hear ALLLLL about it~..."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2